• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 joeyfino

joeyfino

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 03:42 PM

I have only taken the 3.0 before and am curious if anyone has taken both before as a comparison?  Sides as well as growth?  I know that the 5.0 has more ingredients and is supposed to be easier on the liver but just curious because I don't know enough chemistry to work out what all of those ingredients are doing.  Thanks in advance.

#2 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,660 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 05:52 PM

Yes they are very different.

3.0 is far stronger and far more toxic, and it has msten and dmz and 1-alpha

The new 5.0 has a host of legit prohormones that convert once in the bloodstream.  Also has laxogenin and a delivery system.  So it is not as strong per say, its' less toxic, but it also improves recovery and is definitely still anabolic. 

Pricewise the 3.0 you are going to get more bang for your buck but on the 5.0, its safe, tolerable and very effective.

Super DMZ 5 is the strongest "still legal" anabolic on the market.  Nothing else in the class comes close (of course we are not talking about msten, dmz and other steroids that are still sold regardless of said ban)

Hope this helps

BTW, price dropped big time right now.

I wanna say its $79.99 per unit, then you use my code "WES15" in capital letters at checkout and you get 15% more off :)

Sponsored Lighweight 105K Strongman Competitor

IRON MAG LABS BODYBUILDING REP -

"WES15" for 15% off all orders at

www.ironmaglabs.com or www.ironmagresearch.com

#3 joeyfino

joeyfino

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 06:41 PM

Yes they are very different.

3.0 is far stronger and far more toxic, and it has msten and dmz and 1-alpha

The new 5.0 has a host of legit prohormones that convert once in the bloodstream.  Also has laxogenin and a delivery system.  So it is not as strong per say, its' less toxic, but it also improves recovery and is definitely still anabolic. 

Pricewise the 3.0 you are going to get more bang for your buck but on the 5.0, its safe, tolerable and very effective.

Super DMZ 5 is the strongest "still legal" anabolic on the market.  Nothing else in the class comes close (of course we are not talking about msten, dmz and other steroids that are still sold regardless of said ban)

Hope this helps

BTW, price dropped big time right now.

I wanna say its $79.99 per unit, then you use my code "WES15" in capital letters at checkout and you get 15% more off :)

Cool, that does help out a lot.  I have seen the 3.0 on sale here and there but would rather error on the side of safety rather than something crashing on my liver.  Would be nice to have the occasional beer while I'm on this stuff.  

#4 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,660 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 06:54 PM

Cool, that does help out a lot.  I have seen the 3.0 on sale here and there but would rather error on the side of safety rather than something crashing on my liver.  Would be nice to have the occasional beer while I'm on this stuff.  

Yes toxicity wise they do not compare

The 3.0 is far more taxing.  If you take LIv52 or some Advanced Cycle Support you would benefit from this.

Sponsored Lighweight 105K Strongman Competitor

IRON MAG LABS BODYBUILDING REP -

"WES15" for 15% off all orders at

www.ironmaglabs.com or www.ironmagresearch.com

#5 joeyfino

joeyfino

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 07:25 PM

Yes toxicity wise they do not compare

The 3.0 is far more taxing.  If you take LIv52 or some Advanced Cycle Support you would benefit from this.

I'll be taking some stuff for liver support regardless but thanks.  I am an amateur herbalist and have a ton of stuff on hand. 

#6 PZT

PZT

• Members
  • 6,056 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 02:06 PM

i miss sdmz 

#7 bradray

bradray

• Members
  • 4,953 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:06 AM

Sdmz 3.o is almost scary as far as toxicity

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Super DMZ, Prohormone, IronMagLabs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users