• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Dino55

Dino55

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 05:19 AM

I am new to prohormones and recently started taking Anabolic Warfare's Alpha Shr3ADed, which I believe has the prohormone 3 AD and possibly an estrogen blocker. I am just under 2 weeks of my 4 week cycle and am going on an unexpected vacation, accidentally leaving my prohormones at home. Is there any reason to worry other than my gains may drop? Basically I am wondering if there will be an estrogen surge, will I have any major side effects/what will happen, or if there is anything I should do? I unfortunately will not have access to my supplements for another 10 days. Thanks!

#2 srootone

srootone

EpstaneMan

• Members
  • 4,589 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 09:07 PM

You shouldn't be too shut down after 2 weeks. And judging by your post I'm assuming this is your first cycle. Your body should snap back pretty good.  I wouldn't lose any sleep over worrying. A smart precaution would be to order letro and nolvadex so you have them waiting for you at home when you get back.  (better prepared then scared)

With that said........you need to do some more research before fucking with hormones and your body. More importantly you have to accept the side effects and be 100% okay with experiencing any of them. If your not,   ....taking hormones may not be for you. 

• SimonBoyle and AllNatural like this

Don't forget the only person standing in your way is YOU.....

Previous Cycles:
-SD bridge Katanadrol 2.0-

-epi solo-
45/45/45
http://www.anabolicm...d-epistane.html

-stano/mecha/epi stack-
Stano 1,050/1,050/1,050/0/0
Mecha 0/125/150/150/150
Epi 30/45/60/75/75
http://www.prohormon...hred-stack-log/

#3 scuncknuts

scuncknuts

• Members
  • 843 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 09:09 AM

3 ad is not much of a prohormone I think it is about a weak as you can get. You should be fine. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cycle, Alpha Shr3ADed, Side Effects, Anabolic Warfare, Estrogen Surge

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users