Dac Or No Dac. Post Your Peptide Cycle

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 scuncknuts

scuncknuts

• Members
  • 843 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:03 AM

I'm currently running mk677 25 ed with huperzine, cjc 1295 no dac, 200mcg ed and ghrp2 200mcg ed. Iam not going to pin like 3x a day maybe 2x

I felt a little better on cjc 1295 dac 1mg e3days with 200mcg ghrp2 e3days and 25 mk 677.

Have any of you guys had experiences with hgh frag or igf1 lr3?

What is your or what would your stack be if you were to run a peptide only cycle.

WHat time do yall take your peps? I think at night is best because sleep is awesome on the cycle I am running.

The way you know the peps are real is you feel very sleepy and very hungry

#2 sinewave3

sinewave3

Swollen Member

• Members
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 01:19 PM

Big fan of MK. Have stacked it with melatonin and huperzine, might try it with cjc1295 sometime.
In for people's responses...
Sinewave3's New AndroHard log: http://www.prohormon...new-androhard/"

#3 showstoppa5717

showstoppa5717

• Members
  • 489 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 08:59 PM

If you are going to use mk, use dac. You can't time no dac with mk secretions, need cjc in system for a lot longer than no dac.

Frag is amazing if used correctly. You must intermittent fast on it and do something to burn the released fat cells 30 min to an hour after taking.

I like to use frag 30 min before morning cardio at 5am. Then every 2 hours after and dropping and doing sets of push-ups and mountain climbers in my office every 20 to 30 min. Just a quick easy set to keep my body burning the fat, break the fast around noon. Eat all calories by 8pm. I like to use hex and no dac with the frag and then about 45 min before every meal and pre workout. Boom dose ipam with no dac before bed. To me this is perfect cutting peptide stack.

For bulking I use mk, dac, ghrp2 and ipam. I use a small dose of no dac with the ghrp2. If following a program that calls for deload weeks or cruises like 531, D.C. Training or fortitude training, cruise for 2 weeks using the cutting stack but up the dose of the hex to around 300mcg.
  • sinewave3 likes this
One and only name i post under.

Pms welcome

#4 scuncknuts

scuncknuts

• Members
  • 843 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 06:59 AM

If you are going to use mk, use dac. You can't time no dac with mk secretions, need cjc in system for a lot longer than no dac.

Frag is amazing if used correctly. You must intermittent fast on it and do something to burn the released fat cells 30 min to an hour after taking.

I like to use frag 30 min before morning cardio at 5am. Then every 2 hours after and dropping and doing sets of push-ups and mountain climbers in my office every 20 to 30 min. Just a quick easy set to keep my body burning the fat, break the fast around noon. Eat all calories by 8pm. I like to use hex and no dac with the frag and then about 45 min before every meal and pre workout. Boom dose ipam with no dac before bed. To me this is perfect cutting peptide stack.

For bulking I use mk, dac, ghrp2 and ipam. I use a small dose of no dac with the ghrp2. If following a program that calls for deload weeks or cruises like 531, D.C. Training or fortitude training, cruise for 2 weeks using the cutting stack but up the dose of the hex to around 300mcg.

WHy do you use ghrp2 and ipam? at the same time? 

#5 showstoppa5717

showstoppa5717

• Members
  • 489 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 10:39 PM

I boom dose ipam before bed as it's the slowest acting ghrp. Use ghrp2 the rest of the day.
One and only name i post under.

Pms welcome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users