Sad to hear this

#32 srootone

srootone

EpstaneMan

• Members
  • 4,589 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 06:09 PM

My condolences.

Don't forget the only person standing in your way is YOU.....

Previous Cycles:
-SD bridge Katanadrol 2.0-

-epi solo-
45/45/45
http://www.anabolicm...d-epistane.html

-stano/mecha/epi stack-
Stano 1,050/1,050/1,050/0/0
Mecha 0/125/150/150/150
Epi 30/45/60/75/75
http://www.prohormon...hred-stack-log/

#33 scuncknuts

scuncknuts

• Members
  • 843 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 06:21 PM

Sorry for your loss 

#34 Testis Pilot 0.4.2o.0

Testis Pilot 0.4.2o.0

• Members
  • 509 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 12:02 AM

So sorry for your loss Natalie, my heartfelt condolences goes out to you and the rest of his family, friends and all those lucky enough to be close to such a great man.

He brought many people together through just this forum alone. He gave us hope and excitement by providing us with innovations through his hard work, provided us a place to share our triumphs and support each other through our disappointments, a place to learn, bond, make friends, partake in laughs and escape from the negativity of our everyday lives. And that’s just maybe half of what he has provided countless people through this forum.

I’m sure he now resides in a paradise incomprehensible to the living. In a utopia without pain, suffering, sadness or hostility where he’s being rewarded for all the mortal hardships he endured and all the good he has done.

“To live in the hearts of those we leave behind, is not to die.”

~Thomas Cambell

Words cannot describe the respect I will always have for BA.

RIP BA, your life and legacy will never be forgotten.

#35 Gq-Nemesis

Gq-Nemesis

• Members
  • 1,891 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 01:16 PM

Sad .. sorry to hear that .. prayers & condolences to the family.

#36 Sidney

Sidney

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 08:51 PM

BA was shrouded in mystery for me until someone posted all the crap about his problems with the authorities. Before that he was a magical shadow being that had the goods; an enigma. He came back to set the record straight and tell us all the BS the authorities had pulled, and mentioned writing a book some day about it. I really hoped he would, because what they have done to this industry and his business is ridiculous. The stress that must have been for everyone is unbelievable. All because some dudes want to be their best... I'm very sorry for your loss Natalie.

#37 BoardAdmin

BoardAdmin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,595 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 07:22 AM

BA was shrouded in mystery for me until someone posted all the crap about his problems with the authorities. Before that he was a magical shadow being that had the goods; an enigma. He came back to set the record straight and tell us all the BS the authorities had pulled, and mentioned writing a book some day about it. I really hoped he would, because what they have done to this industry and his business is ridiculous. The stress that must have been for everyone is unbelievable. All because some dudes want to be their best... I'm very sorry for your loss Natalie.

Oh I am still writing our story and I am not finished fighting the good fight against this last attack on us.  My husband had a close call last year and we were riding our bikes 10 miles per day and had a new lease on life.  A few months after the raid in June 2016 when we were being called in to meet with attorneys and appear before a grand jury that never was actually there every time we jumped through hoops and stressed to make it to the New Orleans federal building week after week...without a vehicle was beyond irritating so we just stopped riding, stopped caring about our health in general.   I directly contribute his stress levels, inability to go to and from doctor follow up due to lack of transportation and lack of funds (because they seized all of our vehicles and the direct and indirect interference they had with our merchant processing accounts causing finances drop so low we had troubles just keeping food on the table)....all the unnecessary bs that would have at most resulted in misdemeanor charges....not to mention the issues we already had years ago, were the #1 factor of his passing at such an early age.   We had just rejoined the gym a few months ago and trying to get back on track, I really don't understand why this happened or how it could even happen without any symptoms.  

I will also be looking into everything the hospital did or didn't do from the time he went to ER to time of death.  I want to look further into the close call last year and see if there was negligence on their part in diagnosing the underlying pancreatitis as they already nearly killed him within the first 24 hours because of incompetence.  They had him on IV potassium and then one of the doctors ordered bicarbonate water IV because his urine was slightly acidic.  The bicarbonate water was pulling the potassium from his body quicker than the IV bag was putting it in and he went from being paralyzed from the waste down to neck down...if the kidney doctor wouldn't have caught it in time no telling if he would have made it out alive then....

• SimonBoyle likes this
putin2

OBAMA SIGNED DASCA, YES???  LOL

All comments made by BoardAdmin are for entertainment purposes only.

#38 BoardAdmin

BoardAdmin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,595 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 08:18 AM

I know that there were times that rumors went around about what nationality BA was because sometimes his typing when angry or a little drunk wasn't always the best.....I think for some time people thought he was Chinese.  Well I wanted to have the community see BA for all his personas

eddie_PAGE.jpg

• TripleOvertime and SimonBoyle like this
putin2

#39 BoardAdmin

BoardAdmin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,595 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 08:25 AM

We also need help with funeral expenses and other direct expenses for me and our daughter to stay in our home.  We have started 2 campaigns asking for donations (Facebook and GoFundMe) and if any of you can afford to donate any amount and share the campaign in respect and honor of a man whose generosity shown through the years to the community, family and friends is undeniable.....the links to the campaigns are below:

https://www.gofundme...al-family-needs

https://www.facebook...9663542392534/ 

• TripleOvertime, Wesleyinman and janoy crevesa like this
putin2

#40 BBG

BBG

Celtico Magnifico

• Reps
  • 3,390 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 07:00 PM

We lose too many, too young. BA was always there for the forum when he could be and helped so many people. He will be missed by so many.
  • Wesleyinman likes this

PHF Supplements Rep

http://www.phfsupplements.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users