• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Tug Dabone

Tug Dabone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 12:13 PM

I, along with just about everybody else on this board, loved ErgoLean AMP 2. But since that wonderful bastard was discontinued years ago we're left with a bunch of crappy Thermogenics that are basically the same formulas as those from the early 2000's, minus the ephedra.
I'm putting together my own little stack and wanted to add Fursultiamine to it. The way it helped negate the rapid and hard heartbeat associated with stimulants and working out/cardio was amazing!
My question is this: Does anyone know the exact amount of Fursultiamine that was included in each serving? I saw P.A. drop in last month to tell everyone he was still alive, so hopefully he'll be around infrequent the sport a little more often. If anyone has any insight (P.A., you there?) it would be greatly appreciated. I don't know if we can source on here, so if not my bad but if so, it would be great to find a source for Fursultiamine capsules.
Sorry for the long ass post bros. Just worked a 22 hour shift and I'm seeing double. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

#2 neuron

neuron

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 08:44 PM

PA ain't showin up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users