#1 Hypertrophik

Hypertrophik

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:00 PM

New Prototype Product: UR Spray

What is UR Spray ?

]Ur Spray contains a soluble derivative of the amazing natural repartitioning compound ursolic acid. By transforming the poorly absorbed parent ursolic acid into its acetic acid ester, and then into the sodium salt of that ester, a form is acquired that can be effectively delivered via topical formulation.

Benefits of UR Spray:

This allows a much higher percentage of ursolic acid to enter the body than with oral formulations of straight ursolic acid. It also allows for a sustained release effect, so that blood levels of ursolic acid can be maintained throughout the day

E-Pharm Representative

#2 thepunisher000

thepunisher000

Man Up

• Members
  • 2,732 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:40 PM

Interdasting.

#3 Hank!

Hank!

• Members
  • 394 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:06 PM

Bought the double pack , sure hope its tasty.

#4 truthornothin

truthornothin

• Members
  • 1,981 posts
  • LocationChampaign IL

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:33 PM

Bought the double pack , sure hope its tasty.

I hear its delicious on salad...Kidding of course. This should insure that all can enjoy the benefits of ursobolic without worrying about consuming fats or when to take, it etc etc etc, The sustained release should really allow it to shine.
  • Nostrum likes this

E-Pharm Nutrition Representative

Follow me on Twitter @epharmrep

#5 a_ahmed

a_ahmed

Banned

• Banned
  • 6,100 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:55 PM

i hope its gonna be not expensive adn available from most distributers... cuz i cant order shit from the main PA site :( I would love to order 11kt spray... but alas... they only ship USA no canada :(
“If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.”
― Malcolm X

#6 truthornothin

truthornothin

• Members
  • 1,981 posts
  • LocationChampaign IL

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:58 PM

i hope its gonna be not expensive adn available from most distributers... cuz i cant order shit from the main PA site :( I would love to order 11kt spray... but alas... they only ship USA no canada :(

You are gonna hate me but it is currently Prototype product only ...sorry

#7 frost

frost

• Members
  • 682 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:18 PM

so tempted, but have no monies

#8 Magog

Magog

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:38 PM

Will buy when 11KT Spray is back in stock...I still have 6 bottles of Ursobolic to run through.

Any word on when the 11KT will be back in stock? Or should I email CS?

#9 BigCLS

BigCLS

• Members
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:04 PM

How many pumps for a decent dose?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
Everything said by BigCLS is for entertainment purposes and mostly fiction. BigCLS does not condone the use of any drug without the proper prescription from a doctor.

#10 Nostrum

Nostrum

• Banned
  • 6,935 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:09 PM

How many pumps for a decent dose?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

That's what she said

#11 hybridp

hybridp

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 10:06 PM

I went on there to order some 7-Spray finally and saw all these new products. Very exciting.

#12 muad33b

muad33b

Turgid Member

• Members
  • 357 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:45 AM

Patrick, I know you're not big on providing dosage directions with regards to sprays, but could you indicate the amount of "improved" ursolic acid in a "spray" of Ur Spray (I've seen other places where you've provided the amount of active ingredient per spray) and a rough percentage of improved bio-availability? That should allow us to calculate a rough dosage for something equivalent to the 9-18caps a day of Ursobolic?

(Side note to PA/mods, should this thread [and the other threads for the new sparys] be sticky'd?)

Self-Banned

#13 henryv

henryv

Mr. Picky Pants

• Super Moderators
  • 3,736 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:28 AM

(Side note to PA/mods, should this thread [and the other threads for the new sparys] be sticky'd?)

I've been thinking about that. Yes, but we need to make "official" threads (with writeups in the OP) for the other two new sprays.

330tqur.jpg

#14 Hank!

Hank!

• Members
  • 394 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:05 AM

Got mine last Friday and so far 40 sprays after shower works for me, chest , torso, legs, top of feet, shins, inside of arms, behind ears.
About 30 mins after application I start feeling warm like I am using a thermogenic. I had a similar experience with Ursobolic but with UR it lasts longer and gets me to the point of sweating. Also as with UB I feel like I am sleeping deeper. Chronic joint pain in hips and knees and back also seem a bit diminished. ( i use jforce on elbows and shoulders ). I also have had some appetite suppression since on UR , which was minimal if at all with Ursobolic . Overall out of the gate I am happy with UR , though I don't see any changes physically I am feeling the effects faster than with UB.

Edited by Hank!, 09 May 2012 - 11:20 AM.

#15 Stomper

Stomper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:05 PM

I've been thinking about that. Yes, but we need to make "official" threads (with writeups in the OP) for the other two new sprays.

Henry will Predator be picking this up anytime soon?

#16 henryv

henryv

Mr. Picky Pants

• Super Moderators
  • 3,736 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:24 PM

Henry will Predator be picking this up anytime soon?

I believe so.

330tqur.jpg

#17 Stomper

Stomper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 04:59 AM

Cheers

#18 truthornothin

truthornothin

• Members
  • 1,981 posts
  • LocationChampaign IL

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:26 PM

Got mine last Friday and so far 40 sprays after shower works for me, chest , torso, legs, top of feet, shins, inside of arms, behind ears.
About 30 mins after application I start feeling warm like I am using a thermogenic. I had a similar experience with Ursobolic but with UR it lasts longer and gets me to the point of sweating. Also as with UB I feel like I am sleeping deeper. Chronic joint pain in hips and knees and back also seem a bit diminished. ( i use jforce on elbows and shoulders ). I also have had some appetite suppression since on UR , which was minimal if at all with Ursobolic . Overall out of the gate I am happy with UR , though I don't see any changes physically I am feeling the effects faster than with UB.

Your initial review has me anxious to get my hands on mine.

#19 Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

• Knowledgable User
  • 9,911 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:36 PM

Patrick, I know you're not big on providing dosage directions with regards to sprays, but could you indicate the amount of "improved" ursolic acid in a "spray" of Ur Spray (I've seen other places where you've provided the amount of active ingredient per spray) and a rough percentage of improved bio-availability? That should allow us to calculate a rough dosage for something equivalent to the 9-18caps a day of Ursobolic?

U will not be able to calculate a rough equivalent at all because there are so many unknowns - both with the ursobolic caps and with the SUA spray

Just cover yourself in spray

Visit My Blog www.patrickarnoldblog.com

Become a Member of E-Pharm Facebook Page www.facebook.com/epharmnutrition

#20 Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

• Knowledgable User
  • 9,911 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:38 PM

Your initial review has me anxious to get my hands on mine.

u havent gotten yours yet?

Visit My Blog www.patrickarnoldblog.com

Become a Member of E-Pharm Facebook Page www.facebook.com/epharmnutrition

#21 KimJongIl

KimJongIl

북한을 패트릭!

• Members
  • 487 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:33 PM

I started using 35-40 sprays twice a day. Not necessarily whole sprays with each spray.

I feel like I sufficiently cover my body (major parts) each time, 50 full sprays seems to over do it.
The Supreme Leader of Thermolife
Important Message: Boycott "The Interview"

내가 씨발 매들린 올브 라이트 Korbel 싶어요

#22 truthornothin

truthornothin

• Members
  • 1,981 posts
  • LocationChampaign IL

Posted 12 May 2012 - 07:53 PM

u havent gotten yours yet?

No I haven't. Did you send it to the new address I sent you. I only moved across the Parking lot and I told the UPS driver to be on the look out. When did you send it? Just e-mail me

#23 frost

frost

• Members
  • 682 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 09:38 PM

I started using 35-40 sprays twice a day. Not necessarily whole sprays with each spray.

I feel like I sufficiently cover my body (major parts) each time, 50 full sprays seems to over do it.

cool, keep us posted. i am thinking of adding this to my 8wk AHv3 run

#24 KimJongIl

KimJongIl

북한을 패트릭!

• Members
  • 487 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 09:52 PM

cool, keep us posted. i am thinking of adding this to my 8wk AHv3 run

Im running 2 bottles. I really dont have alot of hope for this since Ive really hit close to the top of my peak already where I always have trouble maintaining for very long.

If I get good results at this stage of my training, Id be very impressed.
The Supreme Leader of Thermolife
Important Message: Boycott "The Interview"

내가 씨발 매들린 올브 라이트 Korbel 싶어요

#25 Hank!

Hank!

• Members
  • 394 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:19 AM

Hard to keep weight on while oppressing millions from the after life KJIL?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users