• 1,981 posts
  • LocationChampaign IL

Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:00 PM

https://mail.google....p=emb&zw&atsh=1

Clearshot is Back!

Clearshot contains two new energy producing ingredients to help
boost mental and physical performance.

The first of these naturally occurring ingredients, is called
Echinospine. Echinospine is a constituent of globe thistle and has a history of use in Bulgaria and other countries as a safe stimulant/nootropic to treat fatigue and depression.

The other naturally occurring ingredient is 2-amino-5-methylheptane. This product is found in natural plant species such as Acontium kusnezoffii as well as som algae species. It is an aliphatic amine with adrenaline like activity. It too has a history of use and safety in Europe.

Edited by truthornothin, 17 September 2013 - 01:29 PM.

E-Pharm Nutrition Representative

Follow me on Twitter @epharmrep

#2 skinnyTallFatguy

skinnyTallFatguy

• Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:12 PM

Saw the FB post some weeks ago, when you say "it is back" is it available now or is there a rough ETA?

#3 truthornothin

truthornothin

• Members
  • 1,981 posts
  • LocationChampaign IL

Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:12 PM

Henry, please make this thread sticky. Thank You.

For all you Clearshot afficianados. Its back and also comes in a new flavor as well as the original Spiced Apple. We now offer it in a lemon flavor too. It still burns pleasantly....(well to me anyway but then I am a hot sauce fanatic) and it still packs a wallop.

Leave it to Patrick to come up with an amazing new formula that performs like the original.

I tried in first on Friday afternoon after a particulary long and hard workday that was preceded by a pretty much sleepless night. I took the recommended 20mls and was very glad to find my beloved Clearshot still hit like a shot going down. The flavor is actually more pronounced and pleasant than before its a more apppley apple. I got the initial kick from the zinzerone(the stuff that brings the heat) then after about five minutes there was a rush if energ and mental clarity. Its a smooth clear headed energy with a definite focus component. I got a head tingle. It lasted for four hours there was no crash and I slept like a baby that night . It gets the Truth stamp of approval.

I used it again before my squat routine this morning 4:30 am this morning. Its hard to get motivated to squat this early in the AM but the Clearshot got me through. It was just like old times. You will like and that's the Truth :)

#4 truthornothin

truthornothin

• Members
  • 1,981 posts
  • LocationChampaign IL

Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:13 PM

Saw the FB post some weeks ago, when you say "it is back" is it avaible now or is there a rough ETA?

The retailers that have ordered will have it this week, most likely by midweek. Don't ask cuz' you know I can't tell

#5 megadeth

megadeth

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:34 PM

Henry, please make this thread sticky. Thank You.

For all you Clearshot afficianados. Its back and also comes in a new flavor as well as the original Spiced Apple. We now offer it in a lemon flavor too. It still burns pleasantly....(well to me anyway but then I am a hot sauce fanatic) and it still packs a wallop.

Leave it to Patrick to come up with an amazing new formula that performs like the original.

I tried in first on Friday afternoon after a particulary long and hard workday that was preceded by a pretty much sleepless night. I took the recommended 20mls and was very glad to find my beloved Clearshot still hit like a shot going down. The flavor is actually more pronounced and pleasant than before its a more apppley apple. I got the initial kick from the zinzerone(the stuff that brings the heat) then after about five minutes there was a rush if energ and mental clarity. Its a smooth clear headed energy with a definite focus component. I got a head tingle. It lasted for four hours there was no crash and I slept like a baby that night . It gets the Truth stamp of approval.

I used it again before my squat routine this morning 4:30 am this morning. Its hard to get motivated to squat this early in the AM but the Clearshot got me through. It was just like old times. You will like and that's the Truth :)

Were there any differences from the original in your opinion, positive or negative?

#6 neuron

neuron

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:10 PM

can't wait to try this out

#7 bigflex0

bigflex0

• Members
  • 488 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:26 PM

This is pretty cool. So was PA sitting on these two gems the whole time or was he able to do some super sleuthing in record time? Will these be available in the super size jugs like the old ones?

#8 F2...

F2...

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:18 AM

I am patiently waiting to see this pop up on phf

#9 truthornothin

truthornothin

• Members
  • 1,981 posts
  • LocationChampaign IL

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:20 AM

Were there any differences from the original in your opinion, positive or negative?

Positives:

The burn is still there...Yay burn!!
It tastes better, if that matters to you.
I get a head tingle, or head buzz and its a very awake feeling about five minutes in
Focus seems to be improved over and above the original
I also seem to feel more of a thermogenic effect( I sweat more so that's anecdotal)
It seems to be a little shorter lived. I took it close to 6:00 and was able to sleep at 10:30 so if you work out in the evenings that's a plus.
Energy was very good through my squat workout.

Negatives:

The only negative I can think of is that it doesn't seem to have quite the bronchodilation effect of the original.

Well there is one more negative.....others will most certainly scramble to copy it if they aren't already. I've tried some of the other supposed DMAA replacements and nothing even comes close to this.

Edited by truthornothin, 17 September 2013 - 06:23 AM.

#10 truthornothin

truthornothin

• Members
  • 1,981 posts
  • LocationChampaign IL

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:21 AM

This is pretty cool. So was PA sitting on these two gems the whole time or was he able to do some super sleuthing in record time? Will these be available in the super size jugs like the old ones?

PA will have to answer that one I am not sure

#11 truthornothin

truthornothin

• Members
  • 1,981 posts
  • LocationChampaign IL

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:24 AM

Tell'em you want it and you want it now! lol

#12 Nostrum

Nostrum

• Banned
  • 6,935 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:35 AM

Tell'em you want it and you want it now! lol

I already asked LMD about it. As soon as he gets back to me I'll post...

#13 F2...

F2...

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:56 AM

I already asked LMD about it. As soon as he gets back to me I'll post...

:doitfaggot:

#14 clearshot

clearshot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:23 AM

Is this also going to be available in the UK ?

#15 Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

• Knowledgable User
  • 9,911 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:28 AM

Is this also going to be available in the UK ?

i am sure reggie is gonna order some if he hasnt already

Visit My Blog www.patrickarnoldblog.com

Become a Member of E-Pharm Facebook Page www.facebook.com/epharmnutrition

#16 clearshot

clearshot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:47 AM

i am sure reggie is gonna order some if he hasnt already

A couple more questions:

- Are you going to produce 64oz bottles again?

- Have you got links to any paper that provides information about Aconitum Kusnezoffii % composition of 2-aminoisoheptane? (By the way, is it 2-amino-5-methylheptane or 2-amino-5-methylhexane? ... isoheptane, by definition should have a total of 7 carbons, not 8, even if one of those is a methyl).

#17 anab0lix

anab0lix

• Members
  • 3,563 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 04:34 PM

Good to hear.

Will pick some up when I'm out of the original. Going to stock up on the original while I can though lol
  • Quadzilla99 likes this

#18 Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:58 PM

Good to hear.

Will pick some up when I'm out of the original. Going to stock up on the original while I can though lol

Pm me plz

#19 venice

venice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:28 PM

Curious about how this new version turns out, I made sure to stock up on big jugs of the original.

#20 Nostrum

Nostrum

• Banned
  • 6,935 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:23 PM

I just got confirmation that the PHF store will be ordering the new clear shot as soon as possible. If E-pharm has it available to ship when we place the order this week, we should have it by the middle of next week!

#21 truthornothin

truthornothin

• Members
  • 1,981 posts
  • LocationChampaign IL

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:40 PM

I just got confirmation that the PHF store will be ordering the new clear shot as soon as possible. If E-pharm has it available to ship when we place the order this week, we should have it by the middle of next week!

That should make a lot of folks happy. I now have a bottle in my desk drawer at the office, its a great after lunch pick me up, as well as a potent pre-workout energy blast!

#22 gav86

gav86

• Members
  • 444 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:55 AM

Fark me this stuff is good. Good work PA. You've really out done yourself. To make something like this when all the known good ingredients are banned is unbelievable.
I don't agree with the 4 hour length though. 1.5hours for me of pure adrenalin pumping workout.

#23 raindog

raindog

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:59 PM

I got some of this for the tough mudder.... it arrived a day too late though (was shipped from east coast to west coast). Anyways, I tried it, it definitely packs some heat, but its not enough to put me out of my cycle induced lethargy just yet =\. I have some testforce 2 that will hopefully help me bounce back quicker though.

#24 tvhatic

tvhatic

• Members
  • 714 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:54 AM

Cant find the new clearshot you e-pharms website anymore, and everyone is sold out. ETA on more being in stock?

#25 neuron

neuron

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:17 PM

i wish you would sell it in those little bottles like you did previously

very convenient

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users