• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 IronSoul

IronSoul

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 11:37 AM

Hey PES, I was unaware if the changes made to the regular erase product until I just received mine in the mail and noticed the active ingredients were not the same as the erase I've always used. I thought I got ripped off by some bogus supp store. What's the deal with this? I'm a little worried about the ingredients not being what I was depending on. The original formula wa amazing an hands down best in it class. I am really relying on it to be effective right now, much needed. Can you elaborate on the changes and hopefully reassure me that I'm in good hands? Ways been a huge fan of your products. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#2 RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

PHF REP/MOD

• Super Moderators
  • 4,844 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 06:40 PM

I'll give this a bump for you, I know it changed a while ago, but I will let one of the PES guys answer, hopefully they will see it.

#3 IronSoul

IronSoul

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 08:36 PM

I'll give this a bump for you, I know it changed a while ago, but I will let one of the PES guys answer, hopefully they will see it.

Much appreciated! I quit using it for a bit and was just using adex, but I alternate depending on needs. I wasn't aware of the changes at all until I got it in the mail and opened it. Thanks for the bump brother

#4 RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

PHF REP/MOD

• Super Moderators
  • 4,844 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 08:25 PM

Well, I did a little looking around, and people seem to like the new stuff, it was androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione and now I think its Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid.

I guess the reps are a little busy else where, cant blame them, sometimes this job gets overwhelming, but I found this for you, along with some posts that are pretty positive about the new formula:

new AI has demonstrated oral bioavailability in the murine model. It no longer has cortisol reduction properties, but instead offers something much better: in vivo data demonstrating large amounts of fat loss (multi-PPAR agonist; same MOA as TTA). It was also shown to improve blood lipids and glucose control...which is amazing IMO because that is usually tanked by AIs, but secondary to the PPAR effects, those issues are not only corrected but improved upon from baseline. Erase also uses uncaria tomentosa extract which fights another issue seen with AIs: joint pain. Uncaria has great human data for joint health, but the reason it was included is because it is a natural SERM. So you now get AI + SERM action, both ingredients proven to work in vivo, with complete elimination of side effects that people complained about with the OG Erase.

You'll have to man up, and do some research on your own if you want more info, but like I said, from what I saw while on google, it looks to be pretty positive.

#5 anab0lix

anab0lix

• Members
  • 3,547 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 04:12 AM

Soo...this really isn't just hocus pocus stuff?
  • Mx3jice likes this

#6 IronSoul

IronSoul

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 04:30 AM

Well, I did a little looking around, and people seem to like the new stuff, it was androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione and now I think its Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid.

I guess the reps are a little busy else where, cant blame them, sometimes this job gets overwhelming, but I found this for you, along with some posts that are pretty positive about the new formula:

new AI has demonstrated oral bioavailability in the murine model. It no longer has cortisol reduction properties, but instead offers something much better: in vivo data demonstrating large amounts of fat loss (multi-PPAR agonist; same MOA as TTA). It was also shown to improve blood lipids and glucose control...which is amazing IMO because that is usually tanked by AIs, but secondary to the PPAR effects, those issues are not only corrected but improved upon from baseline. Erase also uses uncaria tomentosa extract which fights another issue seen with AIs: joint pain. Uncaria has great human data for joint health, but the reason it was included is because it is a natural SERM. So you now get AI + SERM action, both ingredients proven to work in vivo, with complete elimination of side effects that people complained about with the OG Erase.

You'll have to man up, and do some research on your own if you want more info, but like I said, from what I saw while on google, it looks to be pretty positive.

I actually came across that post as well when looking for info on the changes in the formula. It was a good read for sure. Just hasn't been too much out on it yet since the change. So far it seems to be pretty good, but I loved the original. Would love if PES still sold it as an option/alternative. Thanks for looking into that for me and bringing some info back my way. Much appreciated

#7 bigflex0

bigflex0

• Members
  • 485 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 11:44 AM

There are plenty of companies still selling arimistane if you look around.

#8 preston89

preston89

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • LocationMS

Posted 11 May 2014 - 09:22 PM

I've been using the new formula for 2 weeks now. Doesn't work. just a bunch of BS in there. I should have noticed SOMETHING by now. Seriously. Arimistane works in one dose and within 3 days its fully kicked in. I am dissapoint.

I should also note that I am a HIGH responder to oral anything. IDK what causes that but if something is legit I always notice effects, typically immediately, but hell after 2 weeks I gotta say its garbage. I do realize some people are different. but how many of those positive reviews weren't "bribed" or paid for or done by people affiliated with PES??

Edited by preston89, 11 May 2014 - 09:26 PM.

• neuron and Mocellim like this

Do NOT PM me for source info.

#9 IronSoul

IronSoul

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 09:31 PM

I'm wondering this too and I hate to believe it. I've always really liked PES but this new erase is garbage compared to the original. I posted in your other thread about it as well. Even one cap of the arimistane was great. I could literally feel the difference daily with it. I absolutely loved it and got so many guys to switch to it. But no more erase for me now. I've been using the new formula for about a week and it's been nothing noticeable at all.

I know my body very well and know when different hormones are elevated and when they are in better balance etc. And there's has been no significant change while using the new formula. I definitely miss the cortisol inhibiting effects from te original as well.

• neuron likes this

#10 preston89

preston89

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • LocationMS

Posted 20 May 2014 - 07:56 PM

I'm wondering this too and I hate to believe it. I've always really liked PES but this new erase is garbage compared to the original. I posted in your other thread about it as well. Even one cap of the arimistane was great. I could literally feel the difference daily with it. I absolutely loved it and got so many guys to switch to it. But no more erase for me now. I've been using the new formula for about a week and it's been nothing noticeable at all.

I know my body very well and know when different hormones are elevated and when they are in better balance etc. And there's has been no significant change while using the new formula. I definitely miss the cortisol inhibiting effects from te original as well.

I'm on week 3 now end of it really close to week 4. Still nothing. The pills smell horrible in the bottle. Gag inducing. ugh.

Do NOT PM me for source info.

#11 Tagger

Tagger

• Members
  • 660 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 11:10 AM

I'm on week 3 now end of it really close to week 4. Still nothing. The pills smell horrible in the bottle. Gag inducing. ugh.

Damn.. that sucks. 

I am thinking about starting a product line, you want in Preston? :D

Tagger's THE1 Log - http://goo.gl/kR1jRm

#12 Master Ron

Master Ron

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 04:12 AM

Same experience here. Original Erase was amazing and, while pricey, was worth every penny in my book. The new formula has more negs and sides than positive benefits, IMO. Cat's Claw (they call it something else on the label) Is one of the heavier dosed Ingredients in the formula. I decided to run Cat's Claw solo and was unimpressed. The A.I. Benefits it offered or minimal And the side effects Were quite harsh. Slightly elevated blood pressure, Rapid heartbeat, c onsistent fatigue and unusual agitation (even more so than pharmaceutical A.I.'s). Original Erase Was amazing! The new formula, Not so much.

#13 Master Ron

Master Ron

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 04:14 AM

Same experience here. Original Erase was amazing and, while pricey, was worth every penny in my book. The new formula has more negs and sides than positive benefits, IMO. Cat's Claw (they call it something else on the label) Is one of the heavier dosed Ingredients in the formula. I decided to run Cat's Claw solo and was unimpressed. The A.I. Benefits it offered or minimal And the side effects Were quite harsh. Slightly elevated blood pressure, Rapid heartbeat, c onsistent fatigue and unusual agitation (even more so than pharmaceutical A.I.'s). Original Erase Was amazing! The new formula, Not so much.

#14 kins38

kins38

Forum Dickhead

• Members
  • 4,991 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 11:44 PM

MasterRon? That's racist.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users