Everyone! New/clarified Forum Rule Re Signatures

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Nostrum

Nostrum

• Banned
  • 6,935 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 12:14 PM

"Effective immediately no sigs may contain any advertising, links, references or subtle hints about any stores, websites, UG labs, RC supplies, trainers, training, advice, service or product that its not a sponsor at PHF, sold by PHF Store, one its entities, or without the prior approval from BA. Failure to comply will result in punishment up to and including temporary and/or permanent ban.

This is an amendment for clarification of the rule set that has been posted multiple times, which reads: -No linking, naming, hinting, directing or suggesting competing stores, please support the PHF store, as there has been some confusion about taking business away from this board/stores, which supports the innovations you all want to see.

#2 spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

PHF Rep

• Reps
  • 8,528 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 08:25 AM

Banhammer

#3 BrianP0523

BrianP0523

• Members
  • 1,358 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 09:21 AM

Ohai Mary

#4 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,306 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 09:22 AM

Don't tase me bro!
I love you man!

#5 PZT

PZT

• Members
  • 6,057 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 09:58 AM

Mrs. Valdez got a fat ass

#6 Bodock

Bodock

I fell on a cactus

• Members
  • 530 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 11:10 AM

that kinda turned me on

#7 kins38

kins38

Forum Dickhead

• Members
  • 5,081 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 07:17 PM

Twist where good try to touch your elbows Tierney these nice let's go angel his girl the missing you let's go West 12th 10 nah I'm a 7 by or 3 to 1 11 that you're going to really good for by Jenny really a ball Leah perform yes angel and but I BB lap go think about it thrift or work now you have been doing so much homework church to get up arm me get out that bad are am like for good guy or 10 what her gaze into your chest the I can ease your chest black just lay there just lay Cleanse Efx there it the mom 0 and from here reach both arms out to the side drop both knees out the right side at really want to think about your showisraeli President the map again a good twins spirit or sell day here 0 I'll plugging it back in your test I'll and other side 0 is black rush it well hug me then role yourself I'll to a seated position open your chest to one side twisted look over your shoulder stay here undecided with over your shoulder .

For more information, visit this site >>>>>>>    http://www.garciniac...-read-it-first/

Shut up slut. 

#8 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,413 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 07:29 PM

Mary is an alien. They are here!

#9 BBG

BBG

Celtico Magnifico

• Reps
  • 3,390 posts