~Wesley Versus Celtic Labs M1-T Oxime~

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 05:57 PM

Going to be challenging Celtic Labs M1-T Oxime and seeing what kind of results I can get with this product.

Thank you CELTIC for giving me this opportunity and for the additional bottle to run at my own determined dosaging ;) I will likely do a 30 day run. Dosage TBD in the am.

First thing I noticed is the bottle label and packaging, very cool labels that is for sure.

celticM1tOXIMEimage_zpsd32cb9fa.jpg

I have used their Trestobol with good results, so I am expecting to see some nice strength gains from this.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

I will update this thread 3-4x per week and answer as many questions as I can pertaining to this product.

I am an IRON MAG LABS rep and they have been awesome about me logging products they are not affiliated with, which to me shows even more how truly solid they are.

UPCOMING COMPETITION

I will be competing in a Strongman Competition on November 1st- Derek Poundstone's (my long time training partner is hosting it)

POUNDSTONE POWER PERFORMANCE

I will be walking in minus knowing ANY of the events, and/or preparing for it. I would like to have 4-5 days of this product under my belt going in so I will be starting this product in the next 24-48 hours.

Here is a quick background on me
WesleyINSTAGRAMphoto_zpsc0359023.jpg

My Background:
-20+ years of weight training experience
-18 years of competing
-Sponsored Athlete - Prescription Nutrition / Iron Mag Labs REP
-Lightweight Strongman Competitor
-Compete in Bodybuilding, Highland Games, Powerlifting and looking to go back into amateur Boxing/MMA possibly this year.
-Various 1st place awards, titles, 2 National records
-Employed by Worlds Strongest Man, America's Strongest Man, NAS, Europa etc as Judge/Event Coordinaator, etc..Have been working at WSM venues since 2008.
-Expert Personal and Strength Trainer (17-18 years)
-Online Supplement Store owner
-Product Creator
-Mod/Site Admin/Site Director on several popular forums since 2001.

-I have been licensed in my State previous to Administer Medications (not prescribe) so I do have advanced understanding of pharmacology and endocrinology
-Post Grad Medical Training as well
__________________________________________________ _________________________________
MY Stats (current)
2014 is my 18th year of competition, originally I was primarily a BBer.
5/7" 210 lbs on 10/24/2014.
Bench Press: 455x1. 315x17 reps (PR - 2 weeks ago)
Deadlift- 675 on olympic. 900 rack pull (though I have not deadifted for a few months, I hit 585x 7 the other day first try back)
Squat- 675 ATG, 405x20, 785x1 (PL Style w belt and wraps- low bar and parallel only)
Front Squat- ATG- 500x2
Clean- 315 (not olympic, full clean for reps)

I have competed both Naturally and Un-naturally, and have broad experience with AAS/PH/HGH/PEDs

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I will be posting regarding the following:
Strength
Muscle Hardness
Size
Endurance
Cardio Function
Vascularity
Aggression
Anger
Depression
Overall Mood
Acne
Oily Skin
Changes in mood/temperment
Agression in the Gym
How this effects Sex
Sex Drive
Any sexually related issues
Nightmares
Night Sweats
Any conversion to gyno/pre-gyno
liver or kidney issues if they present themselves
Hair thinning
Hair Darkening
Hair growth
  • CurlsRock and Majora23 like this

Sponsored Lighweight 105K Strongman Competitor

IRON MAG LABS BODYBUILDING REP -

"WES15" for 15% off all orders at

www.ironmaglabs.com or www.ironmagresearch.com

#2 Majora23

Majora23

Saiyan

• Members
  • 1,038 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 06:50 PM

Damn son, definitely in.

#3 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,687 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 06:53 PM

Solid background. I'll be following as usual.
  • Wesleyinman likes this
I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't.

-Animis representative-
PM me with any questions regarding Omniscienti
Please support the PHF store and purchase Omniscienti there

#4 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,241 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 06:53 PM

Absolutely in on this. Good luck with it all champ!
  • Wesleyinman likes this

#5 Bucks

Bucks

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 10:32 PM

Wes is the man if you don't know him!
  • Wesleyinman likes this

#6 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 11:15 AM

Ty to everyone, here..much appreciated!!  Gonna dose 30mgs ED, since BBG recommended that dosage.

Day 2..way too soon to tell.. I trained briefly

I think what I am going to do is get this in my system week 1...not gonna go insane with it and then after the comp, go full tilt for some size gains.

I want to see what strength I can add to my bench and then size to my biceps/legs/calves.  Those are the areas I want to add a small amount of size to.

I'm looking for a solid 5lb weight gain at LEAST.  I think that is reasonable.

So on day 2- doing 10mgs in 3 increments on NON WORKOUT DAYS

15mgs X2 on WORKOUT days with 15mgs pre-workout

Today's workout

Chest/traps/bis Again super light until I get this competition out of the way that is Saturday morning

Flat bench (60 second rests in between on all sets)
135x20
135x20
135x20

Bicep Curls
25x10
35x10
45x10

Decline Elevator Bench press (lower the bar 1/3 of the way down, back up, 2/3rd down back up, all the way to adam's apple and back up in one motion, ZERO REST)
135x20
135x20
135x20

Wesley Inman Shrugs
45x20
45x20
45x20

Did this all in 30 minutes..Again this whole week is about staying fresh and strong for the contest.  You cannot go into a strongman contest with stale muscles, they have to be very rested and firing well.especially since it is Medleys.

You can find more details at POUNDSTONE PERFORMANCE GYM - Derek Poundstone World Strongest Man is holding this event.

I am actually competing at a MIDDLEWEIGHT and should come in the lower end of the weight class.  You can weigh 231 lbs or under the day before the comp(weigh in's) , so many guys will be 230-250lbs.

I will be coming in 210-213lbs most likely.  Only PH I am using is this M1-T oxime..hoping it kicks in quickly ;)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Basic Supplement Plan on top of the M1-T Oxime:

Protein shake (same for 3-4 years and will never change it)

Problend by Prescription Nutrition (blueberry muffin flavor) **no better tasting protein on Earth, I'd put any amount of money on this product.
This is a 4blend protein, egg, whey, casein and hydro so I get my fast, moderate and slow digestion, aka constant feeding. I do 2-3 of these daily.

(24-36 oz whole milk, 1 scoop of Protein, 2tbsps low fat peanut butter, 1/2 cup raw oats, 1 low fat yogurt,6 ice cubes, 1 banana, puree on high and once in awhile I throw in 1 scoop of Edy's vanilla ice cream to make it even better then it already is ...1000-1500 calories per shake.
problend_zps0b3319bf.jpg

Organ Support
Iron Mag Labs Advanced Cycle Support
advancedcyclesupport_zpsea30ccc3.png

Ultimate Orange.Juiced Preworkout- 1- 1.5 scoops is MAGIC-- combined with this should be insane.
ultimateorangejuicedREALTIME_zpsc5157093

• Majora23 likes this

#7 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 11:16 AM

Ok I did my third day on this product.

And today is day 4.

The one good thing so far is that I don't "feel" any negative effects on this dosage.  No lethargy, no anger, no negativity at all.  Granted it is soon..

but sometimes things kick.  Huge gainers like DMZ 2, 3 and even methadrol extreme beat the shit out of me quick...and I'm not seeing it yet on this.

It's way too soon to notice strength gains, or size on this though.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Workout yesterday

Light, very light because my competition is SATURDAY

Squats
135x20
135x20
225x10

Seated Military Press (seat back at a slight angle) dumbells listed per hand
35x10
50x10
70x10
130x10
130x10

Clean and powersnatch (one motion)
135x10
135x10

Bicep Curls (dumbells, not alternating)
25x10
35x10
70x10

Called it a day..didn't want to do anything insane.

This week was just an "off" week in terms of consistency.  I wouldn't generally train like this, just going through motions and just feeling out the weights but again for a Strongman comp, you want to be well rested mentally and physically.

I will be taking the m1-t in increments for the contest, 10mgs every 2 hours..for the length of the day.  So i have  a steady stream in my system

Looking forward to 2morrow..Probably competing against 20-30 people in my class..should be fun at the least.  

Will check in 2morrow night and try to get pics ;)

Older video just for fun

• Majora23 likes this

#8 AllNatural

AllNatural

Awesome Member

• Members
  • 1,094 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 01:40 PM

I take it that isn't the original "Ultimate Orange" from back in the day haha. I've heard it was good stuff

• Wesleyinman likes this

#9 Bucks

Bucks

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 09:06 PM

Keep killing it Wes good luck in the comp!
  • Looseunitwa and Wesleyinman like this

#10 seabiscuit hogg

seabiscuit hogg

• Members
  • 2,443 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 09:08 PM

I'm following this one.
  • Wesleyinman likes this

#11 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 12:47 AM

I take it that isn't the original "Ultimate Orange" from back in the day haha. I've heard it was good stuff

Nope this is the new improved version. Works just as good but is cleaner. I lived on that stuff back then.  Duchaines version had Ephedra and clen it in.  This version has a dozen ingredients including legal ephedra and noopept ;)

Keep killing it Wes good luck in the comp!

Ty man!!!!  Appreciated :)

I'm following this one.

Hey man, ty very much! Hope ur decadrol log is going good as well :)

Thanks everyone.

Sorry for the delay in posting.

I must add that prior to the contest I was sick about 2 days before. Similar to flu type symptoms, but not horrible version.

Showed up to the contest the day of tired.  Had some breakfast from Dunkin Donuts and some coffee.  Made it there at 11:05am (super busy all morning) and I only had 5 minutes to warmup.

Poundstone Power MEDLEY MASSACRE STRONGMAN Comp

Weighed in at 212lbs...max weight allowed was 231lbs the day before.  Some solid competition in this class, but not pro level.  Still some strong guys showed up, my class was the largest.

I got to the event very tired and weak feeling.  Could tell I was sick for sure but thinking I might pull this off anyways.  Took my M1-T oxime and ultimate orange juiced and was on my way.

First event-  Press Medley 150lbs 1 armed dumbell, 225axle, 220 keg, and 225 log for reps clean and press each 60 seconds.

Got the dumbell in a quick second, you clean with 2 hands, and have to press it standing with one..balance is the hardest since it is a circus dumbell and the grip is 3-4".  Axle and one motioned and cleaned.  Got some nice ovation from this as it's not common but I practice it, so it's simple.  220 keg. Cleaned and pressed it with ease.  But got called 3 times for not locking it out by Derek Poundstone (mind you he's my long time training partner, so he is very tough on me LOL).  Truth be told you are supposed to have any weight lifted over head, over your head.  I'm so inflexible, it's not possible and I knew it..so I dropped the weight and walked off that event.  Think I placed last because of it..but no sense in fighting genetics and tiring myself out. 3x was enough for it not to count LOL

**As soon as I finished this I literally wanted to fall asleep.  I had to lay down.  I knew I was actually more sick then I thought and I knew it was going to be a very uncomfortable day.  Nothing worse then lifting heavy weights when your sick and your body wants to rest.

2nd event-- Grip Medley
250lb farmers run per hand (2.5" handle, no straps) for 50' and run back with 550lb Frame from Worlds Strongest Man.  I ****ed up and dropped the farmers on the run down, bc I was going too fast.  Lost control trying to go faster.  Ended up placing 1st or 2nd in this event. Not sure.

3rd event-  Deadlift Medley
550lb axle (3" bar), 600lb trap bar, 650lb frame, then 500lbs olympic deadlift for as many reps as you can- 60 second time limit  
(knew I'd win this, but then they changed it to NO STRAPS-- I train with straps overhand, so now I knew I had to do over under and actually reset on the lifts, so I questioned how I would do at that point.
Finished first 3 lifts in literally probably 12 seconds.  Got to the olympic deadlift and punched out 7 reps in the time allotted.  What messed me up was the over under hand grip. Again flexibility is an issue.  I got beat by one competitor who got 8.  Mind you in training I hit this overhand for reps of 12-15..so this was annoying.  I never lift minus straps unless I am prepping for powerlifting.  I tear my hands too easily otherwise.   2nd in this event.

4th event- Loading Medley -Pickup Apparatus from 50' away, run to platform, load,run back and get the next one
 (200lb sandbag to 70" platform, 220lb keg to 68", 250 fire hydrant to 60", 270lb stone to 48", 250lbs steel block to 42" platform)

Got the first sandbag with ease. though I had to jump with the weight and throw it..Im 5'7 or 8' and the box was over my head.  ****ing ridiculous to load a 200lb sandbag that high in all honesty, ran back and had no issue with the keg...fire hydrant either I threw it like a toy.  The stone, at this point I was fatigued. I got it to the platform and was at 30 seconds on the clock. You have 120 seconds so I was cruising.  I sat there for 5 attempts and tried and couldn't load it.  We usually use tacky, a sticky sap substance and it makes all the difference..this was a smooth stone and no tacky.  I ripped my arms to shreds..they were bleeding everywhere.  Placed 3rd in this.  2 guys were able to load the stone, even though it took them 90 seconds to get to the stone, just loading it, placed them above me.

Ended up with 3rd place.  Honestly I have never competed so bad. I threw up after the event..had a horrible migraine..Went home and went to bed. Woke up the next day feeling like I had been hit by a car.

On that note, I have not trained yet since.  In all fairness I have only run the M1-t the last 3 days at 15mgs.  Im going to extend the cycle to 35 days based on this and I will do the first review at day 12.

So far what have I noticed on the compound??? Still too soon to tell.  No side effects.  No aggression or mood changes or back pumps.

In all honest, the little I can tell so far is that it almost reminds me of an "epistane" like compound because I am super dry and lean on it.  Mind you, I cannot fairly assess this product just yet because of the condition of my training and body.

Now that I am back at it, I will go full steam bodybuilding style.  This product should be in my system and I am ready to go.

Back to the gym in the a.m.

Here's some pics of my 3rd place certificate and then me showing Lauren (a strongwoman) how to load the keg with LW pro Matt Mills on the other side of me (we are at middle right I am in the black.)

poundstoneCOMP3rdplace_zps85693b24.jpg

poundstonesCOMPtraininglauren_zps3d1e69d

• commandopat, Majora23 and AllNatural like this

#12 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,687 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 10:21 AM

Very cool Wesley. Shame you weren't 100% for that event. Sounds like you were miserable. But still pulled a 3rd place, nice. 1st place with ease if you were 100%? Nice work either way I'm sure it felt good to lay it all out, miserable or not.
  • Wesleyinman likes this
I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't.

-Animis representative-

#13 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 03:13 PM

Very cool Wesley. Shame you weren't 100% for that event. Sounds like you were miserable. But still pulled a 3rd place, nice. 1st place with ease if you were 100%? Nice work either way I'm sure it felt good to lay it all out, miserable or not.

Ty man, yeah I could have had 1st with ease..I only missed it by 3 points..which if I even placed 1-3 in the press I would have won.  That's strongman though.  Strongest guy that day wins...not overall.  Health counts.

I'm lucky I didn't get into a fight that day, I would have gotten my ass whooped by a girl..lied there and taken it...I didn't want to move..not an inch!!!  Feeling good now though.  TY Triple man..always always honored to speak to you :)

Update DAY 7 (will review at DAY 12) for my 1st full review.

Back to 30mgs ED yesterday.

So far what I notice is honestly no aggression when taking the product.  I am much leaner and dryer.  My strength felt really really good yesterday.  Libido seems to be a little better as of late.

I have no back pumps and no side effects at all.

Again, its very soon..but the effects I am seeing it reminds me of a nice clean dry Epistane like RPN havocs version.  Which I am a fan of.

But let me finish this run or get a bit into it more before I give you any possible true comparisons..this is just what I am seeing "so far" and it can dramatically change.

The best thing I have to say is there are no sides.  I do have some sickening pumps during my arm routine yesterday.  And my muscles just feel nice and fuller during my workout..hard as a rock to be honest.

Weds Session
Incline Bench Press
135x20
135x20
135x10 x 3 sets (elevator reps)

Hammer Curls (dumbells listed per hand)
25x6
35x6
55x6
70x6
90x6 (strength felt good on these)

Decline Bench Press I do these proper form, lowering the weight to the upper sternum/adam's apple only  **be safe doing these, its very effective but dangerous**
135x10x3 sets of (elevator reps)
225x10 x 3 sets to adams apple, slow and controlled

Wesley Inman Traps Routine (included old video footage at the end to show you how I do these)
45x20
45x20
45x40 for a burnout set

Dumbell Supinated Curls
35x6
55x6
70x6
70x10

Flat Dumbell Chest Press (5 second pause on each--meaning hold the weight at deepest stretch for 5 seconds, then press, and repeat)
100x10
130x10
130x10 (biceps are so pumped I can't even lock out rep 10 LOL)

Jesse Marunde Flip Grips using 45lbs to work on forearms a bit..Like in this old footage

Called it a day.  Put in maybe 75% effort today..on the reps..Really was just testing out my body after the contest.  I feel good right now.  Between the ultimate orange juiced and M1-t my endurance and strength is very very good.  My body aesthetically looks slightly better..I am definitely leaner!

• TripleOvertime and Majora23 like this

#14 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,687 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 08:35 PM

For those following, the Inman trap routine is no joke. Some time ago I start using that over traditional DB/BB shrugs and the difference is significant. I recall the day after I first applied a few sets... Woke up and lifted my head out of bed which involved the onset of seizing up from the shoulders all the way through my neck. I couldn't believe how sore not only my traps were but my shoulders also. And it was a good sore, muscles were zapped in a way never noted before. The growth and development is enjoyable over standard trap routines. Don't believe me? Try them! There's a reason Wes looks like a Brahma bull.
Pardon the highjack, Wes. Sharing my excitement.
Will be trying hose flip grips. What else do you have hidden in your bag of magic tricks? Ha
  • Majora23 and Wesleyinman like this

-Animis representative-

#15 Majora23

Majora23

Saiyan

• Members
  • 1,038 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 08:57 PM

Awesome posts Wes, thanks for putting in the time. Great info, and cool shit you're involved in.
  • Wesleyinman likes this

#16 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 5,168 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 09:57 PM

Sweet crap, forget the grip strength to do those plate flips, I don't think if have the coordination... dude Wes, you were just looking in the mirror it looked like on the left hand! There's no depth perception in a mirror image!

Solid job on the comp too, I've recently been through the bad version of the flu, ravaged me something horrible, then within 2 weeks I got a chest cold that I'm still barely getting over... I hate getting sick, let alone sick twice in the same month.

Following on this run bro, did you nail down a solid dosing scheme yet or just taking it where the wind blows you n adjusting as needed?
  • Wesleyinman likes this
Luuurkin...

#17 BBG

BBG

Celtico Magnifico

• Reps
  • 3,389 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 01:32 AM

Well I guess I have to try that trap routine.  Damn it look like it's going to be painful the day after.

• Wesleyinman likes this

PHF Supplements Rep

http://www.phfsupplements.com

#18 Bucks

Bucks

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 12:10 PM

For those following, the Inman trap routine is no joke. Some time ago I start using that over traditional DB/BB shrugs and the difference is significant. I recall the day after I first applied a few sets... Woke up and lifted my head out of bed which involved the onset of seizing up from the shoulders all the way through my neck. I couldn't believe how sore not only my traps were but my shoulders also. And it was a good sore, muscles were zapped in a way never noted before. The growth and development is enjoyable over standard trap routines. Don't believe me? Try them! There's a reason Wes looks like a Brahma bull.
Will be trying hose flip grips. What else do you have hidden in your bag of magic tricks? Ha

I agree on the trap routine. I tried it a few times over a year ago and holy shit, you need to check your balls at the door because you can't even come close to using the weight you do with DBs. It just burns the hell out of the neck.
  • TripleOvertime and Wesleyinman like this

#19 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,687 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 05:12 PM

And just when you start getting used to them... Try bringing the plate to your side and then pulling them away from your side a bit and hold it that way. Don't plan on using your delts or forearms the day after.
  • Wesleyinman likes this

-Animis representative-

#20 biggiesmallz

biggiesmallz

Just big n small

• Members
  • 8,512 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 03:10 PM

Test Check  :sailor:   Nice log brother, here's some badass scenes for a lil adrenolin rush  :thumbup1: 

• Wesleyinman likes this

#21 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 08:07 PM

Thank you Triple! I have a straps video I can post shortly that helps me.  Ty for always having such kind words..you always make my log's that much better!! Thank you :)

Awesome posts Wes, thanks for putting in the time. Great info, and cool shit you're involved in.

Majora ty as well man..always such kind words..means alot..you're very welcome!

Sweet crap, forget the grip strength to do those plate flips, I don't think if have the coordination... dude Wes, you were just looking in the mirror it looked like on the left hand! There's no depth perception in a mirror image!

Solid job on the comp too, I've recently been through the bad version of the flu, ravaged me something horrible, then within 2 weeks I got a chest cold that I'm still barely getting over... I hate getting sick, let alone sick twice in the same month.

Following on this run bro, did you nail down a solid dosing scheme yet or just taking it where the wind blows you n adjusting as needed?

Hey man, ty!!!  I feel much better now physically..wish I was healthy in the comp. I am doing 30mgs ED...and I am doing 15 first thing in the morning and then 15 more mgs in the early afternoon each day..I try to get my workout in 1 hour after taking for the added strength gains!

Well I guess I have to try that trap routine.  Damn it look like it's going to be painful the day after.

Love to hear your feedback if you try it :) TY BBG for following

I agree on the trap routine. I tried it a few times over a year ago and holy shit, you need to check your balls at the door because you can't even come close to using the weight you do with DBs. It just burns the hell out of the neck.

Bucks my man..whats up!!!  Sometimes I will do 2 plates per hand, but honestly the only way I have found the routine to work better is to hang chains through a 45lb plate and get the full ROM and with a bit more weight, and higher reps.  I swear by these things :)

Ty again everyone else and Biggie, ty for the video man!!!!

UPDATE and INITIAL REVIEW

Strength- Definitely notice strength gains on this product so far!!
Muscle Hardness- Improved for sure
Size- Maybe a very small amount.  This is far more of a lean muscle gainer for me at least. Dry gain.
Endurance- Can't really say
Cardio Function- Can't really say
Vascularity- Definitely noticeably leaner and more vascular for a fact.
Aggression- None which is awesome..bc on other dry compounds like epistane i do notice anger.
Anger- None which is awesome..bc on other dry compounds like epistane i do notice anger.
Depression- ZERO
Overall Mood- Mood improved because I'm motivated to be using this!
Acne- None at all
Oily Skin- None at all
Changes in mood/temperment- Im very calm and content like on Test.
Aggression in the Gym- Not noticeably aggressive like on some compounds.
How this effects Sex- Improved.  Drive is higher for sure. 
Sex Drive- Improved.  Sex drive and more erections for no reason.  A++ Lol.
Any sexually related issues- postive only
Nightmares- none
Night Sweats- none
Any conversion to gyno/pre-gyno- none
liver or kidney issues if they present themselves- unknown
Hair thinning- none
Hair Darkening- maybe slightly noticeable on my facial hair..this happens on Test with me also.
Hair growth- normal

Overall how I would rate this compound. It reminds me of a nice dose of oral test, or Test Cyp but drier.  Pleasant mood. Libido and sex improvements.  My body feels GOOD.  ZERO side effects. No anger, no heartburn, no back pumps..nothing.  This is a very "CLEAN" compound..i assure you of that.

I feel like I can run this at a higher dosage safely but minus labs I will not. I really like it. It's super dry.  I can see the changes even in my face and in my body.  It seems like a very promising Body Recomp product.

All I am thinking is 45mgs of M1-T oxime and Epi andro combined..I do wish to see what would happen..I think it will be VERY GOOD. It actually reminds me a little of epi andro in some ways.  I love dry compounds..so I am very happy.

I might be down a lb or so, but it has drawn the water out of me.  I look better then the start of my run aesthetically. I am happy that I still have several more weeks to run this.

Today's workout

Upper Chest work and Biceps and some back

Warmed up well and jumped into session, I only had 35 mins.  Took 15mgs -45 mins prior to session

Seated Cable Rows

100x10

150x10

200x10

300x10 entire rack..felt easy

Incline Bench Press (close grip)

135x10

225x10

315x5

315x10...just hit 10 today these were medium grip

Wesley Inman Trap Routine

45x20

45x20

Supinated Dumbell Curls(dumbells listed per hand)

25x10

35x10

55x10 ..felt good

Seated Rows

Rack x20

" "

Cheat Curls

115x10

205x5

Ran out of time.

Really had a good session as short as it was. My preworkout is amazing in that it allowed me to do this entire workout, with less then 60 second rests in between each set..I flew through it. Felt strong. That combined with the M1-T oxime is awesome

Again this reminds me of almost a dry epistane, but I don't get quite as strong on this, but it's much cleaner. Its dry but it doesnt bother my joints, and it doesn't make me angry.  Epistane makes me furious.  I have been looking for a solid possible replacement for epistane bc I get too mad on 45-60mgs..and this might be it.

A very very pleasant run so far. Im happy.  This compound reminds me alot of Oral TNE to be quite honest.  Excited for the rest of the run! And for Modular Series Ultra Stano next month. I have alot of motivation right now.

Here's old footage of my CHEAT CURLS. These convert to strength only. I do not like these for bodybuilding purposes FYI...for me these are def a solid addition to my routine.

Thank you everyone!!

• jerzbul, TripleOvertime and Majora23 like this

#22 SimonBoyle

SimonBoyle

Head Rep

• Super Moderators
  • 2,500 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 08:18 PM

Sounding good so far.
  • Wesleyinman likes this

#23 poopypants

poopypants

Anabolic Poo!

• Members
  • 5,168 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 11:14 PM

I like larger doses preferably split into 2ed like your doing.

Did you ever run the original M1T?
  • Wesleyinman likes this
Luuurkin...

#24 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,241 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 01:48 AM

Great log so far champ!
Thanks for the training tips too!
  • Wesleyinman likes this

#25 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 06:03 PM

Sounding good so far.

Ty Simon, ty for being here!!

I like larger doses preferably split into 2ed like your doing.

Did you ever run the original M1T?

me too..and yes i did, it's much different. M1-t was a huge bulker with tons of sides and aggression, this is more of a nice clean leaning agent IMO :) Ty man for always having kind words.

Great log so far champ!
Thanks for the training tips too!

Thank you so much, Im super happy you are liking it. MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!

UPDATE -- Day 16-20.  I am only going to post 1 workout but I will give some feedback as well.  Sorry for the lack of posting..I have been dealing with alot of BS overall and working non stopl

Thoughts on this product so far??  I really really like it.  Again its reminds me of oral TNE. I'm a fan. Super clean run so far.  This is for "me" a leaning agent.  I am dry, I am lean, my skin is tighter, I have lost some weight but I am striated, vascular and I look great.  For body recomp this is a good product.  A very good one.  Minus having labs, I have ZERO sides to report which is awesome.  No back pumps, no heartburn, ZERO lethargy.  The one thing i can say for sure is that my facial hair is growing like a week and my hair is Darkening. Again, when I used to use AAS, this same thing happened to me on Test only runs like Prop or Suspension.  It is not a bad thing at all.

I'm happy with this product. I find myself wanting to run it at 40mgs ED and blend with Epi andro rx..I do see that happening down the road, and I will recommend this product to others.

Last 2 workouts

BW= 207lbs (I am down several lbs on this, but I am way more shredded. I have not increased calories, rather I stayed the same just to see which direction this product would lead me.  I'm sure you can Bulk on it with excess calories.  But I'm super chiseled on it.

Shoulders/Bicep/Trap Work

Standing Military Strict Press
135x10
135x10
225x5
225x5
225x10

Supinated Bicep Curls, very strict form, dumbells listed per hand- right hand first, then left hand on each
25x8
35x8
55x8
70x8

Wesley Inman Shrugs
45x30's
45x30
45x20

Super Wide Grip Incline
225x10
225x10
315x10 (just made it to ten on these, this width is very hard for me to hit high reps..hands are close to the plates)

Hammer Curls, super quick speed and some momentum
35x8
55x8
75x8
was going to go with 100's..but dropped down and said forget it

Hanging ab raises, and some odds and ends, called it a day

The best thing that I have noticed, is that I am working on my bicep splits on both my arms, have been for years..I have to say I am pleasantly surprised as I finally have a full split at around 6-8% bodyfat, which I have never had before.  This is awesome.  My arms are one of my smallest bodyparts, I have very short heads..I would guess to say they are around 17.5-18" at best, but I generally train for strength.  When I train for bicep size I can get them nearly to 20"
 but I also have to weight at least 215-220lbs.

Here's the picture from the top view of the bicep.  Not a great photo but you can see the split pretty clearly.  I am not genetically gifted with this split..I have it now, 20 years later.
wesleybicepsplit.jpg

Workout 2- Sunday

Squats

but first I did a boxing workout prior.  I used to be a Boxer in college.  USA Amateur , nothing insane, not pro by any means, but I was undefeated at about 100lbs soaking wet.  Which doesn't say much at all, except that I love to do it from time to time.

Got some heavybag work in.  Speed is awesome on this product. I took it 1 hour prior, 15mgs and I was explosive, strong and between this and my Ultimate Orange.Juiced, I haven't had such a good session in years.  Definitely feeling strong and a good mix of power, explosion and endurance.  Wish I had this back in the day when i was fighting. M1-t oxime and Ultimate Orange Juiced would whip some ass ;)

Tore my knuckles up pretty good
wesleyHANDS.jpg

My trainer was John Carlo out of New York who defeated Spinls back in the day.  Guy is no joke.  Also worked with Dane Grove for some skills briefly who is a pro MMA HW.

Anyways, 

Squats

No hands just because
135x10
225x10
315x10
405x10

Seated Calf Raises (45lb plates each)
1 plate x10
2x10
3x10
4x10
5x10

Elevator Squats *Super deep atg squat, pause, stand up 1/3 of the way, back down, 2/3 of the way, back down, then all the way up, and back down= 1 rep) Constant Tension

135x10
225x10
315x6

Front squats
225x5
315x5..just because

Old video for you guys to watch. Best part is kid in the background.  PR on front squat is 500ish 1-2x around 210lbs bodyweight..i dont do these much anymore, though they do convert to Strongman.

Did some hanging ab raises, and other ab work and called it a day.

Super happy with this compound. It definitely has me motivated to hit the gym daily.  That and my preworkout product and my protein. I have 3 solid products that if anyone is considering to buy or not, the answer is 100% yes to Celtic labs M1-T oxime, Problend blueberry muffin by prescription Nutrition and Ultimate Orange Juiced by Mind Charm.   A++ on all of them.

• Majora23 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users