• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#26 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,695 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 10:49 PM

Nice seperation on those bicep heads! Fun log to follow, like always.
  • Wesleyinman likes this
I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't.

-Animis representative-
PM me with any questions regarding Omniscienti
Please support the PHF store and purchase Omniscienti there

#27 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,662 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 06:46 PM

Nice seperation on those bicep heads! Fun log to follow, like always.

Thanks man appreciated!!!!

Update!  11/28/2014

Happy Holidays first and foremost to everyone following along :)

Let me first start with my most recent workout:

Here's my daughter spotting me on some reps of 315 incline..she hit 30lbs for 10 reps on incline after me. She's 7 years old.  Super proud of her ;)

wesleyMADISON_zpsf01dd2ce.jpg

Standing Military Press

135x10

135x10

225x8

225x8

Seated Rows

100x10

200x10

300(rack)x10

rackx10

Hammer Curls (strict)

25x10

35x8

45x8

55x8

Wide Grip Bench Press

135x10

225x10

315x10

365x6

315x8 - 3 second pause reps

Leg Extensions

50x20

75x20

100x20

150x20

Calves (seated) plates=45lbs each

45x10 (1 plate)

2x10

3x10

4x10

5x10

6x10

Abs- hanging ab raises, reps of 20

Strength-  Strength is slightly improved still.  Not mega strength gains, but noticeable nice gains
Muscle Hardness- Harder.  Definitely improved to date.
Size- I have leaned out considerably, but muscles are harder and I look overall better
Endurance- Mild increases in Endurance
Cardio Function- Mild increase, no high Blood Pressure, so this is good.
Vascularity- INSANE vascularity gains.  Skin is super thin..very noticeable vascularity changes.
Aggression- Mild aggression gains
Anger- None
Depression- None, if anything mood is improved
Overall Mood- Better for a fact.  This product improves it.
Acne- none
Oily Skin- None
Changes in mood/temperment- Mood is better
Aggression in the Gym- Slightly better
How this effects Sex- Definitely improves aggression and sensitivity sexually.  A++
Sex Drive- Improved. Noticeably. Makes it better ;)
Any sexually related issues- None, all positives in regards to libido
Nightmares- None
Night Sweats- None
Any conversion to gyno/pre-gyno- None
liver or kidney issues if they present themselves- None known, no edema, lethargy or reasons to believe levels are out of range.
Hair thinning- none
Hair Darkening- For sure, hair is darker on facial hair

Hair growth - Yes, way more hair on my chest, stomach and shoulders, and back.  Facial hair is doubled!

So what I will say is I truly like this compound.  Again what I said previously. Reminds me of TNE.  It is a VERY solid base. It effects me many of the ways an HRT dosage would, but better.  I am RIPPED on this product.  The only thing I need to know is how this works when combined with EPI ANDRO.  I either want to use the Antaeus Modular Stano or Iron Mag labs Epi andro RX (3-400mgs ED ) and run this at 40mgs ED with it.  

I will say my mood is better, workouts are better, sex drive is better..I feel good, I'm ripped to shreds, skin is tighter and thinner.  This is a very good base.  I like IML 4 andro, but this is probably a bit drier and stronger.  This may very well turn out to be my go to for my customers/clients in terms of using as a base.  Even though it is dry, there are no joint aches.  There are literally no side effects to this.  The worst and only side would be hair growth.

I have to say I am impressed with this compound.  This is a body recomp product IMO.  It's legit, don't hesistate to buy it. Im buying more this weekend.

Updated recent picture.  This pic doesn't do me justice to be honest..I have striations EVERYWHERE!! Lines all over the place. And for a fact it is because of this product.  My preworkout Ulitmate Orange Juiced helps because it has thermogenic effects, but trust me when I say I am shredded from this product. When I sneeze I can see individual fibers, or after a workout when I flex I can see definitive VERY noticeable changes that 100% are due to this product.  Iron Mag Labs tank top, thanks IML!

wesleyinmanTANKTOP_zps22ba4b51.jpg

• Majora23 and Looseunitwa like this

Sponsored Lighweight 105K Strongman Competitor

IRON MAG LABS BODYBUILDING REP -

"WES15" for 15% off all orders at

www.ironmaglabs.com or www.ironmagresearch.com

#28 Blade50

Blade50

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 07:51 PM

Are you on TRT or is m1t oxime the only hormonal product you are currently taking?

• Wesleyinman likes this

#29 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,662 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 09:28 AM

Are you on TRT or is m1t oxime the only hormonal product you are currently taking?

Just m1-t oxime.  I do have a script though for HRT/TRT.

I would go on a limb and say (minus having labs) that this could potentially be a solid option for any male struggling with low levels.  Not sure how long you can run this, minus having the labs though, I would personally like to see someone run this for even two months and see labs every 2 weeks, just to get some ideas how it effects various labs like lipids, triglycerides, liver, kidney, cbc, wbc, etc, etc...

#30 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 1,562 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 02:12 PM

Well after reading this log plus several others and with PHF killer Black Friday sale I have 6 bottles ordered.

When I get around to running it for 4-8wks I'll have bloodwork done before and after or at week 4 if I make it a 6-8 week run.
  • Wesleyinman likes this

#31 Blade50

Blade50

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 06:59 PM

Just m1-t oxime.  I do have a script though for HRT/TRT.

I would go on a limb and say (minus having labs) that this could potentially be a solid option for any male struggling with low levels.  Not sure how long you can run this, minus having the labs though, I would personally like to see someone run this for even two months and see labs every 2 weeks, just to get some ideas how it effects various labs like lipids, triglycerides, liver, kidney, cbc, wbc, etc, etc...

Thanks, just found it motivating someone can hold those strength levels without being on a constant blast of gear.

• Wesleyinman likes this

#32 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,662 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 05:39 PM

Thank you Scope and Blade!!  Scope you rock man..as always!  Blade, yeah I have been doing this for a long time, so that is alot to it too..

Naturally I was hitting 405x1 at about 185lbs before I ever used gear.  My strongest bench press for example was on about 2grams of Sust about 5 years ago...I weighed about 220ish and I was hitting 405 for 10 reps with ease.

My squat PR was actually on HRT and PH's believe it or not.  My best deadlift was also on HRT only and PH's..which shows that time in the gym, can certainly make a difference.  I was genetically blessed with Strength from day 1.  My first time benching at a gym I weighed about 103lbs and I was hitting 155 for doubles..Seated Military pressing 75lb dumbells for reps at that same BW.  God given gift, that I have simply worked very hard on since :)  

Ty both!!!

New Workout 11/30/2014

I have to say I tried the m1-t oxime a different way today for a preworkout. I emptied the caps into my Ultimate Orange.Juiced.  So I did 20mgs at one shot, and mixed one serving of UOJ with it. 

Excellent and noticeable difference.  Damn I have to say I had one of the better workouts of my run this way.  Mind you, I slept in til about 9am today, which is late for me..and even though I didn't have a ton of meals in me, I trained with my buddy Nick and that in itself motivated me to try some different things.

We decided before going in, we would go with reps of 8.  With the exception that on 1-2 sets we would blast out high reps to failure.

So he wanted to do Chest, Shoulders and Triceps..A split I would never generally do, so this works perfect. I'm all about changing it up.

Here's what happened.

SHOULDERS/CHEST/TRICEPS

Incline (super wide) grip/ supersetted with Close Grip EZ curl bench press
135x8/50x8
135x8/60x8
225x8/70x8
315x8/80x20

Dumbell Front Delt Raises, supersetted with Tricep Kickbacks, one arm at a time for both
20x8/15x8
25x8/20x8
30x8/25x8
35x8/30x8

Seated Military Dumbell Press (weights listed per hand) supersetted with Skullcrushers
50x8/50x8
75x8/60x8
100x20/80x8

Upright Row Variations (as seen in the video below-this is old video of me hitting it for 10 I believe)
135x8
225x8
225x15* PR (personal record at this bodyweight)

Elevator Reps DECLINE bench (lower weight 1/3 of way down, back up, 2/3 way down, back up. all the way to Adam's apple.  Brief pause, all the way to the top=1 rep)
135x8 full reps
135x8
225x7...ran out of steam at this point.

Felt like a million bucks.  Wore a tshirt...striations everywhere, even on forearms. I am shredded. My bodyweight was only about 205lbs..so I am down weight, but I get compliments daily how much bigger I look..which we all know happens when you are shredded and hard.

Overall this is a fantastic look for me. I am getting a ton of attention from women at this weight, I am lean and it is noticeable even in my face..I dont have that bloated puffy look.  Again body recomp.

Like I keep saying, I will run this again with either Modular Series Stano or IML epi andro RX and M1-t at 40mgs ED.

I continue to be impressed.  Sex drive is through the roof...The only problem with it, is you tend to find something positive in ANY woman.

Even the other day, I was talking to one of the thicker girls at my gym, 5'4- 155ish (not huge, but I like petite) and I couldn't help check her out..I blurted out a line to make her laugh..."you have a nice...(pause) Neck." She looked at me, super huge smile...and lit up like a Christmas tree.  I'm such an ******* (its a line I saw on a dating show some dumb ass used to try and pick up a girl and of course got shot down...Anyways, I  use it on occasion being a smart ass...it can elicit laughter which works, or anger, which doesn't....but truth be told, I would have brought her home..drive is literally insatiable on this product for me.  Would be annoying long term.

Back at it tommorrow..SUPER motivated..and its coming to an end :(  Almost wish I could extend it a bit longer!

• sinewave3 and Majora23 like this

#33 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,344 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 11:56 PM

When your on trt, was dose you run champ?
And do you find PHs work so much better with trt/low dose test than without it?

#34 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,662 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 09:54 AM

When your on trt, was dose you run champ?
And do you find PHs work so much better with trt/low dose test than without it?

My script was 100mgs E4days, and 250iu hcg 2x per week during the run with time off during the year , bc I believe in receptor saturation, which is a Huge discussion I won't go into LOL..but I truly believe that in my experiences, you become immune to ANYTHING in time.  And that is it less effective likewise. I do believe that different compounds may compete for different receptors.  I cannot prove any of this with research or documentation.  We all know it doesn't exist.

I have found from long term experience, even HRT such as CYP and ENANTHATE equal a far higher blood plasma level when run in smaller dosages more often, the one shot once every week or twice per week as has been thought long term.  The fact is I have seen even CYP have an increase blood plasma level, hours after the INJ.. it might not "peak" for a week or more, that part might be true.  

HCG during the cycle, makes post recovery far easier, and helps alleviate the testicular atrophy and I find a nice higher libido, sex drive and ability and also I find moods and other levels remain far more stable.  I will say the increase in HCG does tend to put me and others at a higher risk for estro conversion, such as pregyno symptoms, etc..but we all know how to keep those in range ;)

Factually PH"s work better for someone on an HRT dosage, but to be "optimal"  their levels are natural range or higher.  IF someone takes an ORAL only, the half lives and peak times must be considered.  Lets use an oral in general to compare to.  We know Dbol is effective for 2-6 hours and tends to peak at 3 hours.  Many guys make the mistake of running say 50mgs in one shot.  One time per day.  Mind you, this will add super strength, but it will also spike BP too high.  For optimal growth, you would be fare better off, running say 50mgs in 3-4 even dosages. But you also want to taper the level down towards nighttime.

You want to mimic the bodies NATURAL DAILY progression.  Levels are highest in the morning and decline at night time.  A super high level at night, will keep you awake. It's also dangerous because spikes in blood pressure in sleep, are very often responsible for health issues.  This is something to keep in mind.

So for an HRT recipient who wants an edge in the gym and overall bodybuilding and growth gains, you want to keep as stable of a blood plasma as possible.  Smaller dosages more often of anything always work better BUT it must be consistent.  This is the biggest problem with breaking it up, is alot of people fail to be consistent. So the goal is getting it into your system

For STRENGTH only gains, then you want the product in your system in a higher dosage at it's peak. But you dont want to jack Blood Pressure too high, or that will negate the effects of your workout and also make you tired and cause other issues such as sexual issues, impotence, anger, and inability to focus, headache, etc...

All of this is Nutrient Timing based.  Nutrient Timing has been disputed by many, but I know from experience it is a very very key component to an elite athlete.

Hope this helps man and TY for checking in!

• Scope75, Majora23 and Looseunitwa like this

#35 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 1,562 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 10:26 AM

Thanks for breaking it down like that.
Going to be calling to make an appointment with my GP and see about getting a full blood panel done and since I'm turning 30 soon I kinda want/hope I can get on TRT/HRT.
  • Wesleyinman likes this

#36 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,695 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 11:24 PM

Wesley, do/have you ever written any articles for blogs or bodybuilding magazines? It seems as if your factual knowledge and views never end and are always worth while to read and learn. Would follow your blog if you had one.
  • Majora23, Looseunitwa and Wesleyinman like this
I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't.

-Animis representative-
PM me with any questions regarding Omniscienti
Please support the PHF store and purchase Omniscienti there

#37 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,344 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 04:01 AM

Wesley, do/have you ever written any articles for blogs or bodybuilding magazines? It seems as if your factual knowledge and views never end and are always worth while to read and learn. Would follow your blog if you had one.

Me too!
  • Wesleyinman likes this

#38 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,662 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 11:25 PM

Thanks for breaking it down like that.
Going to be calling to make an appointment with my GP and see about getting a full blood panel done and since I'm turning 30 soon I kinda want/hope I can get on TRT/HRT.

Awesome, love to hear how that turns out. Sending u a PM shortly!

Hey TO..I used to write for alot of Forums and I have had a few things published, and a few videos  on MD. I do have a FB page where I do some stuff and on my store I tend to write some things. But thank you for the kind words. It means alot to me..and ur always awesome, so ty for following once again!

Me too!

Thank you Loose!! You too man, always kind words, means alot.  If I start a blog anywhere ill let you know and would love to have you guys there.  If you add me on FB..i will add you both to my Forum as well..Closed Strength and Physique forum with several hundred pros there..Would love to have you both :)

UPDATE FINAL DAY!!

Sorry for the delays everyone.  Things have been insane schedule wise. but today was the last day with this product.  I have many things to add to it, hopefully I don't forget the most important portions.

I ended up weighing in about 206lbs..so i am slightly lighter then when I started.  I will summarize this product at the end.

Workout

Back/Biceps/Triceps

Seated Cable Rows

50x10

100x10

150x10

200x10

300 (rack) x 10..felt easy

Biceps/Hammer Dumbell curls**weights listed per hand**

25x10

35x10

55x10

75x10

90x6..not bad..a bit heavy for my low bodyweight right now tbh

SkullCrushers(I have horrible elbows from years of abusing them, so I stay VERY light on these and very good form..almost not worth it)

50x20

60x20

70x20

My form is slightly different then most..I lean my head off the bench and I bring the ez bar back to my forehead, so I get much more ROM on these..not the huge heavy weight cheat version, more strict because of all the elbow issues i have had.

Dumbell Rows (weight listed per hand)- Straps on all but first set

50x10 

100x10

150x10

205x10 (not kroc rows)

Here is a very old video with similar form that I use on these..not super strict..but not bouncing insanely either...

https://www.youtube....h?v=vrPHgok6eCE

Close Grip Decline Bench Press (bringing the weight to the upper abdominals, no bouncing, but this is not the correct form for chest mind you, this is for triceps only)/ Supersetted with CLOSE GRIP presses using EZ CURL BAR

135x10/70x20

225x10/80x20

315x10/100x20

Deadlift into Bicep Curls Straight Bar Curls (explosive cheat type curls)

135x10

185x10

225x6

As seen at 3:40 in this YouTube Video:

https://www.youtube....h?v=sK_A8dG9dak

Stretched a bit and called it a day!

FINAL REVIEW of this PRODUCT

Strength-  Strength is slightly improved still.  Love emptying the caps into water with preworkout for mega strength gains, 45mins- 1 hour preworkout.
Muscle Hardness- Harder.  Definitely improved overall.
Size- I have leaned out considerably, but muscles are harder and I look overall better, not positive I gained a ton of size, more small super lean super hard gains.  Legit gains.
Endurance- Mild increases in Endurance
Cardio Function- Mild increase, no high Blood Pressure, so this is good.
Vascularity- INSANE vascularity gains.  Skin is super thin..very noticeable vascularity changes. Same as noted before.
Aggression- Mild aggression gains, nothing compared to say Epistane.
Anger- None
Depression- None.
Overall Mood- Better for a fact.  This product improves it for Fact with me.
Acne- A few small pimples on the arms and shoulders and back.  A few nothing remotely bad.
Oily Skin- None
Changes in mood/temperment- Mood is better
Aggression in the Gym- Slightly better
How this effects Sex- Definitely improves aggression and sensitivity sexually.  A++
Sex Drive- Improved. Noticeably. Makes it better  ;)
Any sexually related issues- None, all positives in regards to libido
Nightmares- None
Night Sweats- None
Any conversion to gyno/pre-gyno- None
liver or kidney issues if they present themselves- None known, no edema, lethargy or reasons to believe levels are out of range.
Hair thinning- none
Hair Darkening- For sure, hair is darker on facial hair and head hair is darker.

Hair growth - Yes, way more hair on my chest, stomach and shoulders, and back.  Facial hair is doubled!  Did not affect any of my normal hair growth, if anything head hair came in darker and a bit thicker and quicker.

Overall Final Comments

Genuinely a fan of this product.  Initial observations continues.  Reminds me of a solid oral TNE type product.  Very solid improvements in lean muscle, bodyfat losses, vascularity improvements were most noticeable. Veins everywhere.  Thinner skin. Overall I look much more aesthecially pleasing..I was able to gain some lean muscle and improve my appearance overall. Even my face did not bloat or puff out, if anything it drew my lines in and gave me a more attractive Masculine appearance.  

This is an ideal base.  Or at high dosage, it is an ideal clean run.  

If I could or would change anything. I would do a 45-60 day run of this and maybe at 40mgs ED. I do like it for bodybuilding purposes primarily.

I can't wait to see what this does when combined with an epiandro type of product.  I truly cannot wait to run this combo..i have a few clients running that combo right now as we speak.

Great product.  Literally no noticeable side effects. One of the easiest most pleasant runs I have ever had.  Sad to see this come to an end.  I will be taking a few days off and jumping right into a MODULAR SERIES ultra stano log at 6 caps ED.  Please feel free to join me I will prob do here and on a few other forums.  Not sure it will be as time intensive as this.

Also i will be running my newest pre-workout. Shameless plug for Ultimate Punched OUT.  Gonna pair this with ULTRA STANO.ultimatepunchedREALTIME_zpsc6d87a4e.jpgultrastanomodularseries_zps0f765026.jpg

If you need a solid product, base or even an oral TRT type of product, this product is IDEAL.  Do not hesitate to grab this.  Big thanks to Celtic, nostrum, H2s, Admins and Mods here and also BBG.  Also VERY VERY importantly to everyone who has taken the time to view this and comment..You guys are amazing.  It has been a pleasure.  Thank you!

Until next time...

-Wesley

• Majora23 and Looseunitwa like this

#39 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,662 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 02:00 PM

^^ I forgot I logged this awhile back.

^^ For anyone else looking into Celtic Labs M1T

#40 sinewave3

sinewave3

Swollen Member

• Members
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 12:00 PM

Thanks for bumping this! And for your usual attention to detail. This is one of the good compounds that's still around and I picked some up.

Interesting that you thought it would be a good base, some logs/reviews people said they got a bit of lethargy. Might be dose dependent?

I like your idea of stacking this with a bit of 4Andro...
  • Wesleyinman likes this
Sinewave3's New AndroHard log: http://www.prohormon...new-androhard/"

#41 frank thomas

frank thomas

• Reps
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 09:07 PM

Oh yeah, good bump. Wesley I love how you laid out the possible sides. Brillant

Strength-  Strength is slightly improved still.  Not mega strength gains, but noticeable nice gains
Muscle Hardness- Harder.  Definitely improved to date.
Size- I have leaned out considerably, but muscles are harder and I look overall better
Endurance- Mild increases in Endurance
Cardio Function- Mild increase, no high Blood Pressure, so this is good.
Vascularity- INSANE vascularity gains.  Skin is super thin..very noticeable vascularity changes.
Aggression- Mild aggression gains
Anger- None
Depression- None, if anything mood is improved
Overall Mood- Better for a fact.  This product improves it.
Acne- none
Oily Skin- None
Changes in mood/temperment- Mood is better
Aggression in the Gym- Slightly better
How this effects Sex- Definitely improves aggression and sensitivity sexually.  A++
Sex Drive- Improved. Noticeably. Makes it better ;)
Any sexually related issues- None, all positives in regards to libido
Nightmares- None
Night Sweats- None
Any conversion to gyno/pre-gyno- None
liver or kidney issues if they present themselves- None known, no edema, lethargy or reasons to believe levels are out of range.
Hair thinning- none
Hair Darkening- For sure, hair is darker on facial hair

Hair growth - Yes, way more hair on my chest, stomach and shoulders, and back.  Facial hair is doubled!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users