Pzt's Lgi Fully Loaded Amplified Sponsored Log

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 PZT

PZT

• Members
  • 6,041 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 12:42 PM

Thanks goes to FlashSunday and LGI for selecting me for this logging opportunity.

I previously logged the original version for LGI, which I really enjoyed.

I am going to log this product a little different than I usually do. I take preworkout for 4 things.. Focus, Pump, Energy and Stamina. I will be doing a review of each workout I use the product for with each one of those attributes rated on a scale of 1 to 10 for each workout. At the end of the log I will average those and we will have a full rating of the product for each attribute.

After taking my first dose I will get up a review on taste and mixability.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Sour Green Apple. Which happens to be my favorite preworkout flavor, so I may be bias lol.

As with the original version I like how they list all of the ingredients. Loving the 300 mg per scoop I see, so energy should not be a problem.

#2 SwolenNads

SwolenNads

• Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 03:00 PM

I take preworkout for 3 things.. Focus, Pump, Energy and Stamina. 

Hmmmm .....  :dylon:

• milkhouse and PZT like this

#3 PZT

PZT

• Members
  • 6,041 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 03:59 PM

hahaha forgot to edit that part. Originally didn't have pump in there

#4 PZT

PZT

• Members
  • 6,041 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 06:20 PM

Initial Reveiw:

Taste: real strong. Will most defiantly mix more than 8 oz. of water with the next dose. I'd give today's taste a score of 7/10 but with probably 12 oz. it'll taste like a jolly rancher. That'd be a 11/10 easy lol.

Mixability: I mixed in a cup not a shaker and as mentioned before 8 oz. of water. This con conception gets a 7/10 cause it was gritty but no real settling. More water should fix this, that probably make it 9or10/10.

30 minutes after dosing and I am zooming.

Will report back after workout.

#5 PZT

PZT

• Members
  • 6,041 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 10:49 PM

Day 1 - Fully Loaded Amplified: Legs 11/18/14

Energy: 9/10. Got a big initial kick.

Pump: 9/10 The meat of this workout was alot of power but the intensity sets I did did fell great. Probably a 9.5 with a more hypertrophy based session.

Focus: 7/10. Did not notice much difference in this area than a usual workout.

Endurance: 7/10. This wasn't really tested due to the natural of the workout being high intensity lower volume but sure it will get tested soon.

Notes:

Started out lying leg curls working up to two hard sets of 20 reps. Then moved on to and intensity set were I raised the weight a bit and got another 15 hard reps then perform 5 rotations of a 5 count loaded stretch and a 5 count mid rep Iso-hold. My 2 training partner loved this Mountain Dog technique but I prefer drop sets & partials on this exrcise. We then moved on to ass to grass front squats doing many low rep warm up sets. Hit a lightning fast 365 for a single. Then decided to go for a PR with 410. Had a wardrobe issue that cause the bar to slip off on one side, still finished the rep but was done as a Zercher Squat lol. Took hoodie off and went for 415 but bombed. Live to fight another day I guess. Finished off quads with leg press. I did 1 all out ascending descending set where I started with 1 plate on each side and went up to 7 plates before dropping a plate at a time all the way down. 6 reps at each weight, both ways. So I did 78 total reps. Hamstrings were finished with two light sets of 20 reps on dumbbell stiff leg Deadlifts. For calves I did one straight set of 25 reps then moved on to an intensity set where we did 10-15 reps to failure and did a double rest pause but the pauses were done with a loaded stretch. I think I finished with 21 reps.
  • milkhouse likes this

#6 AllNatural

AllNatural

Awesome Member

• Members
  • 1,094 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 11:17 PM

x2 on the good flavor. Strawberry limeade with 10 oz. of water is heavenly. Even my girlfriend said it was addicting and she is the pickiest eater I've ever seen.

• PZT likes this

#7 FlashSunday

FlashSunday

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 10:58 AM

I gap to the peach mango. No lie, my favorite flavor so far of any supplement with flavor. Thanks for kicking the log off right!

#8 PZT

PZT

• Members
  • 6,041 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 10:59 PM

Day 2 - Fully Loaded Amplified:

Chest/Deltoids/Triceps 11/19/14

Energy: 10/10 Stuff really gets me wired quick.

Pump: 10/10 great pump even though I started the workout going for a max.

Focus: 7/10. This may be the only down side to the product but may be because I am scattered brain from being amped up.

Endurance: 8/10 tested a little today. A back/bicep workout will be the true test.

Notes:

Recommend not mixing 1 scoop with 16 onces water. 12 is better. The 16 ounces kinda weakens the green apple flavor and brings out the supplement tastes lol.

On to the workout. Today I maxed my flat bench press. Felt run down and really knew if was going to rough after just 185. I did PR with 370 but this was going to happen reguardless. Did back down sets with 315 & 225. This started a great pump. Moved on to a variation of dumbbell incline flies stretch over a preacher curl. Just two sets of 15 reps really increased the pump. Then moved on to smith machine incline press. Did several sets of 6 reps working up. Finished with a single drop set after that. Chest felt great. Rear Delts were next. Perform one all out set of reverse pec deck were I went for 50 plus reps using rest pause with the same weight. Then went to failure using partials. Side Delts were done with seated dumbbell laterals. Worked up to a hard set of 20 reps and then did a single drop set. Started triceps with skull crushers doing sets of 8 untill I got a hard 8. Then did a set of 8 superseted with CGBP and drop settled from there. Finished with two handed dumbbell overhead extensions for 3 sets of 15 reps.

#9 ZOO

ZOO

Blood Lord

• Reps
  • 3,499 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 03:35 PM

Very interesting format by rating the product daily. I like it.

• PZT likes this

ViciousLabs.net: use coupon code "bloodlord" for 10% off

Like Vicious Labs on Facebook

#10 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,306 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 08:06 PM

What exactly gave it a 7 for focus? Like did you get distracted between sets looking at some ass or just thinking about other shit than your workout or. ......?
I love you man!

#11 PZT

PZT

• Members
  • 6,041 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 10:03 PM

What exactly gave it a 7 for focus? Like did you get distracted between sets looking at some ass or just thinking about other shit than your workout or. ......?

Harder to focus in general cause of being geeked up. But today the energy wasn't intense as first two workouts. I also started sipping on Fully Loaded 15 minutes earlier so that helped.
  • milkhouse likes this

#12 PZT

PZT

• Members
  • 6,041 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 10:22 PM

Day 3 - Fully Loaded Amplified:

Back/Traps/Biceps 11/21/14

Energy: 9.5/10 taking alittle earlier before working out brings down the intense effects early in the workout but that's given.

Pump: 9.5/10 gave a little but lower of a rating cause back wasn't as pumped but biceps were swollen real nice.

Focus: 8/10 alittle better during sets but mind still wonders during rest periods.

Endurance: 8/10 same but I think having carbs a third lower than normal has effected this.

Notes:

Product states not to take more than 1 scoop but I'll probably try 1.25 tomorrow lol.

On the the workout. Did some seated cable rows with a neutral grip on a box. Held every rep for a two count contraction. Did sets of 10 untill I barely hit 10 reps. Then loved on to wide DD pulldowns. Did sets of 10 untill I failed to get 10. Finished with 220x8 which is a strong set for me. Moved on to straight bar straight arm pull downs just 3 straight sets of 12 reps. Fourth was Pronate grip chest supported row. Worked up to a hard set of 180 for 10 reps. Another strong set for me. Then I did a double drop set for my last set. This had me sweating so bad lol. Traps were done on a incline bench. Did 3 progressive sets of shrugs with dumbbells for 12 reps. Let my training partner pick the biceps routine. We started with dumbbell elbow on knee concentration hammer curls. Started just doing sets one or two reps shy of failure untill we found a heavy weight to fail at 8 reps. This gave a good start to a pump. Then was wide grip barbell curl 21's. Kinda hurt my wrist but we did three progressive sets. Finished biceps off with alternating dumbbell curls using a ascending descending set. Got a total of 90 reps.

#13 FlashSunday

FlashSunday

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 05:23 PM

Honestly the one thing in here I wish was higher dosed to match the rest of the ingredients is the pikatropin. I love that at 150-200mg and I think that would bring the focus rating up on par with the energy, pump, and endurance.

#14 PZT

PZT

• Members
  • 6,041 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 11:50 PM

Honestly the one thing in here I wish was higher dosed to match the rest of the ingredients is the pikatropin. I love that at 150-200mg and I think that would bring the focus rating up on par with the energy, pump, and endurance.

Had to look it up but seems like more blood flow to the brain would help lol

#15 PZT

PZT

• Members
  • 6,041 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 12:04 AM

Day 4 - Fully Loaded Amplified:

Legs 11/22/14

Energy: 10/10 this stuff really helped me out today. Carbs have been lower for a whole and this really helped me today.

Pump: 8/10 lower rating today as mentioned carbs were lower. Think I was barely at a hundred before this workout.

Focus: 7/10 almost seem to be in a daze in between sets but I am able to flip the switch during the sets.

Endurance: 11/10 product was tested today. Rough workout.

Notes:

Found the best mixture of Fully Loaded and water for taste. 16.9 oz. water with 1.25 scoops fully loaded taste great.

Started legs out with lying single leg curls. Worked our way up to a hard set of 8 reps and took every set before that to 2-3 reps shy of failure. We did the next set as a single drop set and finished off with 20 partials. Really controlled all my reps today. Next was the single leg press. Did progressive sets of 10 reps. Moved on to barbell back squats. The plan was to do progressive sets of 6 reps. I had the plan of hitting 410x6 reps. Ended up smashing my PR and getting 8 reps. Down 3 pounds this week and got a 5 pound PR even tough I was tired as shit by the time I got to squats. Finished quads of with 2 sets of 10 full range of motion reps plus ten partials on single leg extensions. Finished hamstrings with dumbbell stiff leg Deadlifts for 2 sets of 8 with 3-second negatives. I also did calves on the leg press. 4 sets of 12 reps plus 10 partials. Great workout and can't wait to take another 1.25 scoops for my chest/deltoid/tricep workout. Be on the look out for more PRs.

#16 PZT

PZT

• Members
  • 6,041 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 10:50 PM

Day 5 - Fully Loaded Amplified:

Chest/Deltoids/Triceps 11/23/14

Energy: 9/10 I build up tolerance way to fast lol.

Pump: 10/10 felt awesome today.

Focus: 8/10 wasn't as jigged up.

Endurance: 10/10 Could have lifted a lot longer.

Notes:

The 1.25 & 16.9 combo taste so good.

Went for a 1 RM on Barbell Incline Press today. Hit 305 pretty good for a PR. Then hit another PR of 245x10 and finished with 155x25. We then did dumbbell flat press were I worked up to a heavy set of 140x6. Then we did two single drop sets. Finished off chest with one all out set on high cable flies. I did a single rest pause to a single drop set with partials on the end. Moved on to Deltoids. Did two working sets on reverse peck deck of 15 reps then a third set of 15 with 10 partials on the end. Finished Deltoids off with 3x25 on standing dumbbell side lateral partials. Triceps were next. We did mechanical rope Pressdown in three different spots for 3 rotations. Then did cable skull crushers on the seated cable row for 3 progressive sets of 10 reps. Really lit up the triceps this workout.

#17 PZT

PZT

• Members
  • 6,041 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 11:09 PM

Day 6 - Fully Loaded Amplified:

Back/Traps/Biceps 11/25/14

Energy: 8/10 Going to try a scoop and a half tomorrow :)

Pump: 9.5/10

Focus: 7/10

Endurance: 10/10 Felt like lifting all night. Higher dose really gives it some leg.

Notes:

Started out with supinated pull downs. Basically did many sets a few reps shy of failure. Then got 3 good sets of 8-12 reps. We then moved on to old school t bar rows. Kept it fairly light here but got 3 good sets of 10-12 reps with many warm up sets. Next was just two sets of 8 on dumbbell rows. Used 110's & 120's here, which is nothing special for me but I tried making them really hard. After this we stretched the lats out with some dumbbell pull overs. Just 2 light sets of 12 reps for those. The last lat movement was seated cable rows were I worked up to a heavy set of 8 reps. Hit 210 which is heavy even in early in a workout for me. Did done trap work with behind the back smith machine shrugs. Just two single drop sets here but got the traps good an pumped. Also, did biceps today and started with dumbbell preacher hammer curl and did 1 rep shy of failure sets of 8-15 reps. Top set I hit 40x8. We did standing alternating dumbbell curls as well. I worked up to a heavy set of 8 on these then switch to hammer curls were I hit a PR of 70x7.

#18 PZT

PZT

• Members
  • 6,041 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 12:51 AM

Day 7 - Fully Loaded Amplified:

Legs 11/26/14

Energy: 8/10 Upping dose didn't change much. Going to go with no pre-workout for tomorrow's workout. Then start back at one scoop after that and a rest day.

Pump: 9/10

Focus: 7/10 I am starting to think this is more of an issue with me than with the product.

Endurance: 10/10 holding strong in this department now.

Notes:

Started off legs with lying leg curls and worked up to a heavy set of 8 reps with 2 count contractions. Then proceeded to a double drop set with 45 partials on the end. We then moved on to parallel box squats doing progressive sets of 5 reps. After 405 I decided to go for a PR and made it up to 530. We then did a easy set of 20 reps on leg press. Then did 15 reps plus 5 paused reps, 10 reps plus 10 paused reps & 5 reps with 15 paused reps with that same weight. To finish off quads I did 2 sets of 20 reps with 20 partials on leg extensions. We then moved on to calves. I did one all out set on seated calves where I did 10 reps followed by a 10-count loaded stretch. I repeated this 6 times with not rest. Finished calves off on the leg press. Did one all out set here as well. Used rest pause to hit 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, & 2 reps with a 20-count Iso-hold on the end.

#19 PZT

PZT

• Members
  • 6,041 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 04:33 PM

Day 8 - Fully Loaded Amplified:

Back 11/29/14

Energy: 10/10

Pump: 10/10

Focus: 9/10

Endurance: 10/10

Notes:

Took a day off preworkout and came back strong.

#20 PZT

PZT

• Members
  • 6,041 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 09:46 AM

Day 9 - Fully Loaded Amplified:

Chest/Deltoids/Arms

Energy:9/10

Pump: 10/10

Notes:

Kept intensity low but still a good workout.

• milkhouse likes this

#21 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,306 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 11:28 AM

Wish I didn't have issues with pre workout drinks. This one sounds good
  • PZT likes this
I love you man!

#22 PZT

PZT

• Members
  • 6,041 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 04:05 PM

Day 10 - Fully Loaded Amplified:

Quads/Calves/Abs

Energy: 9/10

Pump: 11/10 Above normal pump.

Notes: hit 260x8 on leg extensions & 415x5 on squats.

#23 PZT

PZT

• Members
  • 6,041 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 04:08 PM

Day 11 - Fully Loaded Amplified:

Back/Triceps/Obliques

Energy: 10/10 crazy pace.

Pump: 9/10 decent pump.

Focus: 10/10

Probably the best overall workout using Fully Loaded Amplified.
  • milkhouse likes this

#24 PZT

PZT

• Members
  • 6,041 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 09:34 AM

Day 12 - Fully Loaded Amplified:

Hamstrings/Glutes/Lower Back/Calves/Abs

Energy: 9/10

Pump: 9/10

Endurance: 9/10

Should be getting another one if LGI's products in the mail today. If so I'll finish up this log and start another on for them being stacked.
  • milkhouse likes this

#25 PZT

PZT

• Members
  • 6,041 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 11:37 AM

Day 13 - Fully Loaded Amplified:

Chest/Side Delts/Biceps

Energy: 10/10

Pump: 8/10

Endurance: 8/10

Ok pump but should have been better. I even checked the ego a bit. Initial kick was up up endurance down a but but so were carbs. Focus was good though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users