• 6,053 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 11:36 PM

Day 14 - Fully Loaded Amplified:

Quads/Abs/Calves

Energy: 10/10

Pump: 10/10

Focus: 9/10

Endurance: 7/10

Endurance was down again but I gave that when dropping carbs.

#27 PZT

PZT

• Members
  • 6,053 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 06:19 PM

Did a back workout and just couldn't resist. Stacked Boosted Amplified Energy & Fully a Loaded Amplified lol. I destroyed my workout. Think this combo was like 550 mg caffeine.

Going to average up the ratings soon and then start a separate log for this LGI stack.

#28 PZT

PZT

• Members
  • 6,053 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 09:55 AM

Final Review for LGI Fully Loaded Amplified Ratings

Energy: 9.3 this product nearly gave me a great quick energy boost every time I used it.

Pump: 9.4 May have done my rating a bit of when I originally posted them cause I feel the energy quick was the most constant thing with the product but pump was obviously a close 2nd.

Focus: 9 Obviously from my post this rating was lower for a while cause I was so jigged up lol.

Endurance: 9.1 This is actually a lower rating that it should be. I wasn't training long for a few of the first work outs so it wasn't tested and the last couple work outs were low carb.

After a quick glance of prices around the web I averaged like 7 of the prices I seen this for sell and got $32.95 ...

Product is well work that price. I've gotten great workouts with this product and have almost half a tub left. I cant save of the top of my head if its better than the original. But both well worth a try. 

#29 subseagm

subseagm

• Members
  • 813 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 12:10 PM

i just took mine for the first time this morning- the Green Apple flavor is very good- Just a quick question for those that might know- on the scooper it has a line around it around 2/3rd's of the way up- is this the line for a full scoop? I didn't actually fill the whole scoop up as i didn't want to be zooming too bad as i have had a 3 month stim break- looking foward t!o my workout here in a little while

#30 PZT

PZT

• Members
  • 6,053 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 12:57 PM

yeah probably the half mark. If you have a digital scale you could just weigh it in the scooper if you are that concerned about it. I have been weighing my protein lately and used three different brands and the scoop amount is always lower than the grams that the label shows.

#31 Scope75

Scope75

• Members
  • 1,562 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 01:29 PM

I've started weighing all my powdered Supps a while back and it's shocking to see just how much or little your getting from serving to serving.
Protein and preWOs always get weighed out because it's not cheap and indidnt want to be to stimmed out innthe evening.

#32 kins38

kins38

Forum Dickhead

• Members
  • 5,081 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 04:53 PM

Final Review for LGI Fully Loaded Amplified Ratings

Energy: 9.3 this product nearly gave me a great quick energy boost every time I used it.

Pump: 9.4 May have done my rating a bit of when I originally posted them cause I feel the energy quick was the most constant thing with the product but pump was obviously a close 2nd.

Focus: 9 Obviously from my post this rating was lower for a while cause I was so jigged up lol.

Endurance: 9.1 This is actually a lower rating that it should be. I wasn't training long for a few of the first work outs so it wasn't tested and the last couple work outs were low carb.

After a quick glance of prices around the web I averaged like 7 of the prices I seen this for sell and got $32.95 ...

Product is well work that price. I've gotten great workouts with this product and have almost half a tub left. I cant save of the top of my head if its better than the original. But both well worth a try. 

Thanks for this review. I just purchased this product. Found the best price and it was $32.53 total price including shipping. I rarely purchase pre-workouts but this product looks great. I love non prop blend products and all the reviews of this stuff have been stellar. 

#33 PZT

PZT

• Members
  • 6,053 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 10:00 AM

yea great product

#34 kins38

kins38

Forum Dickhead

• Members
  • 5,081 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 12:29 PM

Tried it today, made me feel like crap for some reason. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users