Lgi Fully Loaded Amplified Green Apple

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 CurlsRock

CurlsRock

• Members
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 03:41 PM

Before I get started I'd like to say thanks to bigbumpkin for allowing me to log this product. It couldn't have came at a better time. I have a 4 month old, so sleep can sometimes be challenging. The energy I'm hoping this product  provides will be a helpful boost for my workouts.  

I'd say I've used close to a dozen pre workouts in the last few years. Some i've liked, others not so much...This looks like a solid blend of ingredients. Today happens to fall on an off day, so tomorrow will officially be the start. I'm looking forward to Fully Loaded as I have heard great thing about it...Again thanks Bumpkin. 

• bigbumpkin2003 likes this

#2 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,695 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 11:20 PM

Cool deal. I've yet to try it but it's in my list of wants. Flavor sounds awesome. Will follow this.
  • CurlsRock likes this
I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't.

-Animis representative-
PM me with any questions regarding Omniscienti
Please support the PHF store and purchase Omniscienti there

#3 CurlsRock

CurlsRock

• Members
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 01:20 PM

Day 1

First thing I noticed is the large scoop size. Definitely get a lot for your dollar. I don't train to often before noon but it worked out today so took my scoop of Green Apple at 9:45 and head to the gym. 

Several Pre's make me nauseous, currently I have two different pre's half open sitting it my cupboard that I havent used in months maybe a  year. They made me nauseous as hell and my workouts suffered dearly for it..Not sure why I still have them, there are also several pre's out there that I enjoy. 

I gotta say its only been 1 day, but this stuff passed my big test. I was a little worried when I saw the size of the scoop, but I didnt feel even the least bit nauseous. About 15 minutes I started to feel the little tingle you often get in your face, but it wasn't all that bad. I actually prefer that tingle. It lets me know the stuffs working. As for taste, its not bad either. It's not at the top of my list and that mainly because I've never been a huge green apple guy. But if you like Green Apple then you will love this...Dont get me worng its still good. Not bad at all. My pump today was pretty solid as well. I had dead-lifts today .  I usually never get to crazy of a pump on dead-lift day, but it was deff a little better today, or at least I thought. The boost of energy this provided is awesome and very useful.

Overall its good stuff. I was focused, got the tingle I wanted, and most of all I didn't feel like shit a half hour after I took it...Should be a hell of a pump when I hit arms or shoulders. 

#4 CurlsRock

CurlsRock

• Members
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 01:22 PM

Thanks Triple, glad to have you

#5 CurlsRock

CurlsRock

• Members
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 11:47 AM

Well just got some much needed rest after an unexpected 15 hr work day.....Feeling refreshed,
Just got back from the gym, hit back and bis today.

Took my usually 1 scoop and off I went. Once again, I did not feel the least bit nausious. It took about 15 minutes to for me to notice anything, but once I did it was definitively there. . About 20 minutes into my workout I had one hell of a pump. Stuff works
So far I'd say the most noticeable benefit is the focus and energy. I was able to knockout a few more sets. So far so good

#6 CurlsRock

CurlsRock

• Members
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 10:04 PM

Back & Bis today and by far the best pump i've had in awhile. My volume has definitely increased due to the extra energy this stuff provides. If your looking for an energy boost you really can't go wrong with Amplified Green Apple. Good clean energy with no jittery feeling.

I told Bigbumpkin that I would give an honest review, and thats what i'm doing. I'm not trying to sell this product or hyping it up. It's just a solid PW and as of now I really cant think of anything negative to say about it.  

• TripleOvertime likes this

#7 CurlsRock

CurlsRock

• Members
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 10:07 PM

Another great workout today....Pumps are strong, energy is awesome...This shit puts me in the zone. Workouts have been awesome lately. Anyone reading this needs to give this stuff a try. 

#8 delsolrob

delsolrob

• Members
  • 811 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 10:10 PM

I really like the profile on the fully loaded preworkouts...the peach mango fully loaded is one of my favorites of all time!

Rep Iron Legion

Rep Alpha Gainz

#9 CurlsRock

CurlsRock

• Members
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 10:22 PM

I really like the profile on the fully loaded preworkouts...the peach mango fully loaded is one of my favorites of all time

Sounds like a great flavor, might have to try that. 

#10 CurlsRock

CurlsRock

• Members
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 09:44 PM

Had a great session in the gym tonight....Endurance and focus were awesome...I absolutely destroyed my legs. I was able to do more sets and reps...Yea the energy was that good....Didn't really notice a pump, but usually don't when i train legs....I'm gonna have to buy a bottle of this when this tub runs out. 

#11 CurlsRock

CurlsRock

• Members
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 03:14 PM

Pump was awesome today...I still havent felt sick on this stuff, and just ordered another tub yesterday. I also got a buddy of mine to invest in a tub. Easily in the top 3 preworkouts I've used.

#12 CurlsRock

CurlsRock

• Members
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 04:27 PM

Shoulders today...Had a great workout today. Pump was incredible today. I noticed a new vein on my upper bicep starting to show. Vascularity is deff improving, I know my diet has a lot to do with that, but Amplified is deff doing its part as well.  Endurance and focus were strong as well.  Should be getting my new tub tomorrow if not tuesday for sure. Great stuff that i can count on every day.

#13 CurlsRock

CurlsRock

• Members
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 11:55 PM

Workout was awesome again today....I had a few things I had to get done today so I was later than usual to the gym. I didnt want to be up all night so I only took half a scoop. I could tell it wasn't the full scoop, but i still powered through my workout just fine...Looking forward to smashing legs tommarow...So far my favorite benefit of Amplified is its clean smooth feel. I still have yet to feel sick while taking this.. Pumps are awesome too. 

#14 CurlsRock

CurlsRock

• Members
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:19 PM

Vascularity has really taken off the last week. The shoulders/traps are really looking good. This stuff allows me to knock out a few extra sets when otherwise I wouldn't. Amplified definitely deserves some of the credit. Another benefit i've noticed is my pumps last a good 2 hours after I leave the gym. If anyone needs a pre-workout out go get you some amplified. 

#15 CurlsRock

CurlsRock

• Members
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 11:15 PM

Still working like a charm. However I did have to up the does a bit as I built a tolerance to it. A scoop and a half now does the trick. Nothing really new to report. Still feeling great. The pump and energy are still delivering. Focus is strong too.

#16 CurlsRock

CurlsRock

• Members
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 10:02 PM

Only a few scoops left....But no worries I have a new tub waiting....I havent had to up the dose sense I upped it to 1.5 scoops. Energy and focus are still going strong. Pumps are great. I hit back and bis today and had a really nice pump going. I'm almost done with the tub and I have yet to feel nauseas from this stuff. 

#17 CurlsRock

CurlsRock

• Members
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 04:55 PM

This will be my final post for this review. I just finished up my bottle of LGI Fully Loaded Green Apple, thanks to Big Bumpkin...

The stuff did not disappoint. In all honesty this is one of the better pre workouts I have tried and I've used a lot....I can't say if its for sure my favorite, but its up there...I liked it enough to buy a second tub..

Its effectiveness was great....I used about 3/4 the tub before I felt I needed to use a scoop and a half. Provided me with great energy and focus and NEVER left me feeling nauseous which half of them do at some point so that really won me over.  

It also provided me with great pumps/vascularity.

If anyone has questions feel free to ask, But I highly recommend picking up a tub. Price wise its very competitive with your typical pre-workout, so give it a try. It won't disappoint 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users