Great New Suppliment- Perfect Bridge

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Yellowsnow

Yellowsnow

• Members
  • 757 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 09:58 PM

Greatest new supplement to come along in years, Phosphatidic acid.  This is the perfect Bridge supplement.    The best part is it is found in soy lecithin.  You can get a month’s supply for around $7.

One of the best bonuses about this is soy lecithin is known to be very helpful to the liver.  It is a Win/Win.  Thought I would pass this info on and see if anyone else has had success using it.

#2 Nostrum

Nostrum

• Banned
  • 6,935 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 08:44 AM

Bump it

Bump it real good!

#3 ezjax

ezjax

PHF

• Reps
  • 5,559 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 10:59 AM

well lecithin granules work

http://www.phfsupplements.com/

* Ezjax is not a doctor. Please do not view any of his posts as medical advice. Ezjax is a fictional character and does not advocate the use of any illegal substances. Ezjax is not real and all posts are only for enertainment. Use your own discretion and do not blame Ezjax for any of your personal choices in life.

#4 BrianP0523

BrianP0523

• Members
  • 1,358 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 11:09 AM

will tofu work? Tofubol

#5 Yellowsnow

Yellowsnow

• Members
  • 757 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 11:21 AM

well lecithin granules work

Yes, I use fearn lecithin granules since they guarenteed 97% phospdatides (1200mg per serving).  Some guys like to use more expensive versions that are non GMO, but these work great for me.

I have used Micro PA and King in the past and I can tell no difference between the high priced suppliments and Fearns.   Some guys don't like the taste of the ganules, but they tast good to me.

#6 Yellowsnow

Yellowsnow

• Members
  • 757 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 07:48 PM

http://www.nutrition...content/11/1/29

Some of this is way beyond my comprehension, but this will give everyone some great background.

#7 Vol. 4

Vol. 4

Mr.Whiteballs

• Members
  • 844 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 05:18 AM

Bump it

Bump it real good!

This stuff ain't for everybody, only for the sexy people.

#8 dsseven

dsseven

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 02:46 PM

Gonna give go on my pct. thanks for the info.

#9 sinewave3

sinewave3

Swollen Member

• Members
  • 1,969 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 07:06 PM

Yes, I use fearn lecithin granules since they guarenteed 97% phospdatides (1200mg per serving). Some guys like to use more expensive versions that are non GMO, but these work great for me.

I have used Micro PA and King in the past and I can tell no difference between the high priced suppliments and Fearns. Some guys don't like the taste of the ganules, but they tast good to me.

Just picked up my granules in bulk. How many teaspoons/tablespoons are people taking? Going to try it 30 mins pre work out tomorrow. Taste is fine, kinda good in a weird way...
Sinewave3's New AndroHard log: http://www.prohormon...new-androhard/"

#10 Yellowsnow

Yellowsnow

• Members
  • 757 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 01:36 PM

I take two tablespoons which give about 1200mg of PA.  I take it 1 hour before I work out then take L-luciene 30min after the PA.

I like the taste as well, bonus!!

• sinewave3 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users