• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Crapper

Crapper

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 01:21 PM

Allright, gents.

Time to throw up a log for this compound.... 

Invitro Labs SARM Quad Ultimate Stack - LGD-4033, S4, GW-501516.

Servings per Container: 60 Capsules

Amount per Serving

LGD-4033 - 15mg

S4 - 25mg

GW-501516 - 10mg

androsta-3 5-diene-7 17-dione - 25mg

Stinging Nettle - 450mg

N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine - 50mg

Milk Thistle - 75mg

I bought the compound because of the high amount of LGD-4033.

Background

Chemical history: Halodrol, Superdrol, Ostarine, LGD-4033. 

Have been throwing weights around for about 17 years. 43 years old, 6.2".

Starting stats

Weight: 232 lbs

Bodyfat: around 14-15%

I have been on it for almost 2 weeks, and this is my observations so far:

Three days in, I felt a better pump and muscle hardness. Not just in the gym, but around the clock. No increase in appetite. No extra energy in or outside the gym. No "Beast Mode". I guess I still feel tired after this long winter. :P

I train on a 4-day split 4-5 days a week. Volume wise - around 15 sets for large muscles, 6-7 sets for small muscles.

First week

Gave me about 5 extra lbs on the scale! This was surprisingly good for me. Trained 4 times that week. Ate good. Not super strict. Calories around 4500 kCal.

Second week

Current weight is now 241 lbs. I'm up 9 lbs in two weeks. Trained 4 times. Bodyfat around the same level. I just go by the mirror @ the moment. Last time I tried LGD, it didn't do much for me, so I am really surprised by the progress.

So there you have it so far. I plan to go for 8 weeks on this, and see what it can do for me.

• vtrxero likes this

#2 vtrxero

vtrxero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 01:25 PM

Bro is 15mg of lgd for 1cap or 2?

#3 Crapper

Crapper

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 01:29 PM

15mg per cap. 

#4 sinewave3

sinewave3

• Members
  • 1,915 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:10 PM

Wow that is a serious stack. Cool.

How did you run LGD last time when it was not great? And was that RC suspension or caps?

Sinewave3's Road To Recovery log: http://www.prohormon...ad-to-recovery/

#5 Crapper

Crapper

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 10:14 AM

In october/november last year, I did a bottle of liquid LGD @ 1 ml a day, giving me 10 mg/day. My intention was a recomp, and I kept protein high. But I didn't see any results whatsoever. No fat loss, weight stayed exactly the same. Just felt some minor pumps. This was from a very reputable sarms company, so I doubt it was bunk. Maybe I just need a little higher dose. Or I simply fugged up on the diet. The funny thing now, is that I seem to grow very easy. I ate less protein week 2, just to make a comparison. Sure enough, still growing!

I am very satisfied with the gains as for now. Since I expect that the gains in the beginning of this cycle would be some water and glycogen retention, I don't expect to continue to get heavier at the same rate. But we'll see. Still 6 weeks to go! :)

• sinewave3 likes this

#6 Crapper

Crapper

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 12:13 PM

Did chest today. No increase in strength noticed. But a VERY good pump and muscle-mind connection!

The recovery between sets is slightly improved. Might be placebo :P

Bench 4 x 10

Press machine 3 x 12

Flyes 4 x 12

Cable cross 4 x 8

End of week 2 today...

#7 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 5,254 posts
  • LocationCali, except when on cycle and then in The Netherlands

Posted 06 April 2015 - 07:41 PM

Will be following this.
Exercise--------1RM--------@ Weight
Flat Bench-----395lbs x2---198lbs
Deadlift---------600lbs---- --210lbs
Pull-ups---------52
Pushups--------2020 in 1 set, non-stop, no knees on ground etc, in 2H 8 mins.

#8 Crapper

Crapper

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 01:27 PM

Back after some weeks of silence. Sorry boys. First off, I got a serious cold, and wasn't able to lift for 2 weeks. I was on the whole time though. After these weeks, I tried to start lifting again, and I was able with some efforts to finish three workouts last week. I have now been on for a total of 5 weeks and decided to end it here due to not feeling 100%. Feels like having a mini-flu. Fluctuations in feeling cold and warm. Decreased appetite. Hard to say if the quad stack has anything to do with it. Despite this fact, I can give you some conclusions for this run:

1. Gains 10/10

I started at 232 lbs, and I'm now sitting at 244 lbs. This is an increase of 12 lbs in 5 weeks! PCT will tell how much I get to keep.

Last 3 weeks has been on a caloric deficit with small amounts of carbs, and it shows around the waistline.

This shows that you can do a recomp with this!

2. Muscle connection / pump 10/10

Ridiculous pumps. The contractions are awesome. Especially if you do a high rep set. 

3. Recovery 4/10

I felt no improvements in the recovery departement. I was feeling pretty tired going in to this, and was hoping for an improved recovery. 

4. Edurance 5/10

The GW-501516 should give you an improved endurance. I never felt it. The dose might have been to low since I only took 1 cap a day (10 mg). So, it's hard to give a grade for this.

Feel free to ask any questions!

#9 Crapper

Crapper

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 08:28 AM

I'v been recomping/cutting for 3,5 weeks, and the muscle seems to stay on. Sittin' at 238 lbs. Very pleased with the man in the mirror. Lost 2-3 lbs of fat.

The big difference when into PCT is, that I get sore after my workouts.

So in all - I recommend this product. Good gains. Seems to be maintainable. 

#10 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 5,218 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 11:17 PM

I'v been recomping/cutting for 3,5 weeks, and the muscle seems to stay on. Sittin' at 238 lbs. Very pleased with the man in the mirror. Lost 2-3 lbs of fat.

The big difference when into PCT is, that I get sore after my workouts.

So in all - I recommend this product. Good gains. Seems to be maintainable. 

soreness doesnt mean anything about recovery.

http://milehighkratom.com/janoy15 for 15% discount<p>Most of my post are simply talking out loud. Do not take what I say seriously.

Wes15 also for 15% off of imr products. They're always reliable on the shipping speeds so if you need it fast, you know where to go.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users