70 replies to this topic

#1 bigcoachk

bigcoachk

light weight babbbbby

• Members
  • 284 posts
  • Locationsmallville usa

Posted 28 March 2015 - 05:08 PM

I will be logging 4 products from Genetically Altered Pharmaceuticals for starting Monday.  I am very excited about these products because everyone is running around looking for the new alternative to prohormones due to the recent ban.  Hoping these products can help fill the void.  These products contain DHEA and also use the companies "RAID" technology.  I tore my rotator cuff about 1.5 years ago had surgery and rehab this whole winter I've been trying to get back to where I was before this I am still not there hoping this stack will get me one step closer.  Just a little background on myself I am 33 years old 6'4" weighed in at 252 this morning.  I have ran a couple cycles of Brandon Lilly's cube method and finishing up 2 cycles of his latest program the cube kingpin.  Planning on staying with this program or switching to Brian Carrolls 10/20 Life program.  My main goals for this stack/log is get as strong as possible, gain lean body mass while losing some inches around the mid section.  I will be taking before and after pics to show results.  Also will be taking bodypart measurements before starting.

I will provide links below to the products so everyone can check out the RAID technology and look at the profiles.

http://geneticpharma...supplement.html

http://geneticpharma...preworkout.html

http://geneticpharma...-testobomb.html

http://geneticpharma...-estrobomb.html

#2 bigcoachk

bigcoachk

light weight babbbbby

• Members
  • 284 posts
  • Locationsmallville usa

Posted 30 March 2015 - 12:52 PM

Day 1:

Had a very good workout this morning.  Normally I lift around noon time but this week I will be lifting whatever time is available and it was 8:00am today.  I was worried I would be tired and not motivated to get going but that was farthest from the way I felt.  I don't like to eat much before I lift so I just had a peanut butter pop tart and some fruit.  I took my am dose of my genetically altered pharm construct.  It was one pill which is sublegal but it has some bite to it.  Directions state to chew then put under tongue for 15-30sec or till dissolved.  Right before I left for the gym I popped 3 pills of the dmaaented anabolic infusion preworkout.  Again these pills were sublegal and wow they lit my tongue on fire but hey we are not here for taste pull your big boy undies on.  I will say this about the preworkout....it worked today.  I am not a big stim junkie and do not typically use preworkouts a lot of times they make me feel sick or like a cracked out meth head but these gave me the best focus I've ever had.  No jitters no crazy buzz feeling.  Actually was able to up my planned workout by 10lbs on my first two exercises.  Later in the PM I will take my second dose of Construct.  So far it looks like this ride will be fun.  I decided to stay on my Cube Kingpin progam since this is week 4 for me and this cycle will put me right up to my mock meet day.  Here is what I did today.

Deadlift 405  2 X 3  85%

Block pulls 420  2 X 2  90%

2 inch deficit Deads  2 X 4 80%

GHR 4 X 10  used a med elitefts band for resistance

DB shrugs  3X10 90lb

Came home had breakfast which consisted of:

4 whole egg/ 12 tbs egg beaters 1 slice of American cheese omlete

Dymatize cinnamon bun iso shake

Now on to lunch:

2 8oz chicken breast banked and seasoned

1 can of whole corn

bottle water.

#3 sinewave3

sinewave3

Swollen Member

• Members
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 03:30 PM

Have you run any PH/AAS before?
Sinewave3's New AndroHard log: http://www.prohormon...new-androhard/"

#4 bigcoachk

bigcoachk

light weight babbbbby

• Members
  • 284 posts
  • Locationsmallville usa

Posted 31 March 2015 - 09:23 PM

yes several ph cycles I actually have a couple logs on here from a while back using superdrol/tren...

• sinewave3 likes this

#5 bigcoachk

bigcoachk

light weight babbbbby

• Members
  • 284 posts
  • Locationsmallville usa

Posted 31 March 2015 - 09:34 PM

Day 2:

Woke up this morning feeling pretty beat up I really pushed myself on yesterdays heavy deadlift day plus this week while being off work I have a list a mile long of house hold things that need done.  Clearing brush, hanging and painting doors etc.

I woke up at 7 am popped my first dose of construct this time just put the whole pill under tongue and it dissolved in about 20 sec.  Again didn't eat much before lifting had a peanut butter poptart and some mandarin oranges.  About 7:45 took my 3 pills of dmmament anabolic infusing preworkout.  Again did the same thing to dissolve and it wasn't as bad as previous day.  Hit the gym around 8 for Rep Bench day on cube kingpin.  During the workout I had immense focus from the preworkout.  Like I stated yesterday you will not get the crazy jitters or buzz like so many other pre's but the focus and stamina is crazy and it goes throughout the day.

I had some pretty good pumps in my triceps after the workout as well.  At around 6 Pm I took my second dose of Construct again threw the pill under my tongue and dissolved in seconds.  Here is the workout and food I ate today.  Didn't get to eat as much as I wanted with so much work but hammered a few protein bars to keep me going.

Bench Reps:

Bench Press 3 X 5  225  80%

Closegrip bench  2 X 3  215  85%

Pause bench  2 x 6  185 75%

Dips  4 x 6

Arnold Presses  3 X 12  40lb

Post Workout Breakfast:  4 whole eggs, 12 tbs whites, 1 slice American cheese

Dymnatize iso protein shake.

Lunch:  2 8oz chicken breast 1 can of whole corn

Snack: Protein bar

Dinner:  1 slice of pepperoni pizza 

Snack:  Protein bar

#6 PZT

PZT

• Members
  • 6,057 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 10:18 AM

nice workouts

#7 bigcoachk

bigcoachk

light weight babbbbby

• Members
  • 284 posts
  • Locationsmallville usa

Posted 03 April 2015 - 09:03 PM

Day 3:

Explosive Squats

I've been out the last couple days due to needing to get some house work done I would have much rather have been lifting.  I guess I was in a way.  I painted and hung 24 doors.  Anyhow I got back to it this morning bright and early.  I will say this I have a feeling the the construct is starting to get into my system now.  During my workout I felt a lot of aggression.  I also took my 3 dmaament anabolic infusion 15 min. before starting.  I love this stuff I have lazer like focus I am noticing my workouts are not lasting as long my rest periods are not as long but I am reaching pr's in weight and reps.  I woke up feeling drained from all the work I've been doing but once I got going I felt great.  Here is the lifts I performed.  It was light, intense, and very explosive.

Squats  6 X 2  70%  255

Front squats 2 X 5 75%  185

Pause squats 3 X 6  65%  205

GHR 3 X 12

Back RAise 4 X 15

Band leg curls  3 X 25

#8 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 5,254 posts
  • LocationCali, except when on cycle and then in The Netherlands

Posted 06 April 2015 - 07:24 PM

nice workouts

Really? They seem rather.... Short/pointless?
Exercise--------1RM--------@ Weight
Flat Bench-----395lbs x2---198lbs
Deadlift---------600lbs---- --210lbs
Pull-ups---------52
Pushups--------2020 in 1 set, non-stop, no knees on ground etc, in 2H 8 mins.

#9 bigcoachk

bigcoachk

light weight babbbbby

• Members
  • 284 posts
  • Locationsmallville usa

Posted 06 April 2015 - 08:23 PM

Commandopat not sure if you have ever heard of Brandon lilly or the cube method but the workouts I am posting

are directly from his cube method "kingpin"  sorry if they don't suit you idea of a good workout.

#10 bigcoachk

bigcoachk

light weight babbbbby

• Members
  • 284 posts
  • Locationsmallville usa

Posted 06 April 2015 - 08:34 PM

Day 4:

Explosive Deads

Today enters week 2 of my log/stack of construct and dmaamented anabolic infusion and lets just say the construct is def

in my system and kicking in.  I've decided to cut down on calories and just cut out a few foods I normally eat and add more protein from eggs or protein supps.  My workout was very intense today.  Again the movements were done very quickly trying to move the bar

as fast as possible with good form.  The dmaamented is doing its job perfectly my focus is total tunnel vision rest times between sets are being shortened and the weight is feeling lighter.  Hopefully lowering the carbs and calories will not stall my gains.

Deadlifts  6 X 2  70%  325

Block Pulls 2 X 5  75%  350

2 " deficit deadlifts  3 X 6  65%  305

DB shrugs 3 X 10  85

Rev grip db bent rows  4 X 12  50

GHR  3 X 15

Standing Calf raise  (15 min straight 200lb rest when needed)

Breakfast:  4 whole eggs/15 tbs of whites  

Dymnatize iso shake

Snack:  2 cans of tuna

Lunch (post Workout)  Dynmatize iso shake   protein bar  turkey on wheat

Snack:  Protein bar

Dinner:  Mcdonalds grilled chicken plain  side salad  fat free ranch

Snack:  Dymantize iso shake.

#11 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,306 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 08:58 PM

With a diet like that I can't see you gaining much muscle at all
I love you man!

#12 bigcoachk

bigcoachk

light weight babbbbby

• Members
  • 284 posts
  • Locationsmallville usa

Posted 07 April 2015 - 05:18 AM

you might be right milkhouse all you guys on here seem to be pretty critical how about help a bro out and give some

help since everyone on this forum seems to be personal trainers now.  I am restricted with disposable income my family comes first isnt

like I can afford chicken breast and tbone all day.  You draw me up a diet that you consider better and I'll give it a try bro

#13 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,306 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 06:44 AM

you might be right milkhouse all you guys on here seem to be pretty critical how about help a bro out and give some
help since everyone on this forum seems to be personal trainers now. I am restricted with disposable income my family comes first isnt
like I can afford chicken breast and tbone all day. You draw me up a diet that you consider better and I'll give it a try bro

Edit; was gonna be a dick but I'm not that way usually. Anyway I get the income stuff. Welcome to real life. Find a way to eat more. Good luck.
I love you man!

#14 seabiscuit hogg

seabiscuit hogg

• Members
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 07:37 AM

Personally, I like the training. I'm a POF man and believe in angles. Will follow this.

#15 bigcoachk

bigcoachk

light weight babbbbby

• Members
  • 284 posts
  • Locationsmallville usa

Posted 07 April 2015 - 08:03 AM

milkhouse I am 33 have a wife two kids a new house and bills, been divorced and probably been through more than you can think don't tell me welcome to real life. bro don't you think if i could eat better and spend more i would.  Be a dick all you want bro i can take criticism I played sports all my life even at the college level trust me I've had plenty of coaches bust my balls I can take it but all i ask in return if you do criticize you need to help solve what you are critizing or give some examples.  And in your defense i forgot to list a couple things I ate a few hard boiled eggs.

#16 bigcoachk

bigcoachk

light weight babbbbby

• Members
  • 284 posts
  • Locationsmallville usa

Posted 07 April 2015 - 08:03 AM

Personally, I like the training. I'm a POF man and believe in angles. Will follow this.

thanks sea biscuit

#17 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,306 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 09:21 AM

So you think because you have those things that means something to me? I have all those things plus an ex tat gets 1800 a month and yet I still find a way to eat enough food to get bigger. I didn't do the math but just by glancing it looks like you ate around 2k calories. At 6 foot 4 and 250 lbs I was simply stating that I didn't think that was enough calories to put on lean mass. Maybe you have a slower metabolism and that amount does allow you to do that though. I don't know enough about you. you want an answer? Okay here's an answer. Track your calories. If the amount of food you're eating is allowing you to gain lean tissue then get you just proved me wrong and great job. If not, add something in. I would suggest more carbs or fats. That will then allow the protein you're eating too be used for tissue growth and the carbs or fats to be used for energy.
I love you man!

#18 bigcoachk

bigcoachk

light weight babbbbby

• Members
  • 284 posts
  • Locationsmallville usa

Posted 07 April 2015 - 09:50 AM

milk house thank you that is all i was asking for there are too many trolls out there acting like they know about nutrition and training.

Now that that you know my budget is tough would you think oats and peanut butter especially in the morning with my eggs and shake.

I have the same diet plan that earnie lillibridge jr follows for his meet preps but its red meats/chicken all day 1 lb of lean beef at my local store cost

$12….What about more tuna and hard boiled eggs throughout the day.  Again no disrespect intended just looking for some help on leaning up while still getting my strength up.

#19 bigcoachk

bigcoachk

light weight babbbbby

• Members
  • 284 posts
  • Locationsmallville usa

Posted 07 April 2015 - 09:51 AM

milk house thank you that is all i was asking for there are too many trolls out there acting like they know about nutrition and training.

Now that that you know my budget is tough would you think oats and peanut butter especially in the morning with my eggs and shake.

I have the same diet plan that earnie lillibridge jr follows for his meet preps but its red meats/chicken all day 1 lb of lean beef at my local store cost

$12….What about more tuna and hard boiled eggs throughout the day.  Again no disrespect intended just looking for some help on leaning up while still getting my strength up.

#20 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,306 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 10:09 AM

Peanut butter is definitely your friend! rice is also cheap. tuna could definitely help out with the price it is as well but it really looks like you're eating enough protein, but the problem is what you're eating is being used for energy and not for muscle growth. Protein is expensive so get the most out of it.
I love you man!

#21 bigcoachk

bigcoachk

light weight babbbbby

• Members
  • 284 posts
  • Locationsmallville usa

Posted 07 April 2015 - 10:24 AM

Peanut butter is definitely your friend! rice is also cheap. tuna could definitely help out with the price it is as well but it really looks like you're eating enough protein, but the problem is what you're eating is being used for energy and not for muscle growth. Protein is expensive so get the most out of it.

I used to get the all natural peanut butter but haven't used it in a while the kids don't like it…been jif lately should i switch back and just keep my a jar at work to snack on and jar at the house for myself.  Will def. pick up one of those huge bags of rice this week.  Whats your thoughts on fruit I used to eat a banana with a couple teaspoons of peanut butter and honey before i lifted.

#22 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,306 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 11:53 AM

I used to get the all natural peanut butter but haven't used it in a while the kids don't like it…been jif lately should i switch back and just keep my a jar at work to snack on and jar at the house for myself.  Will def. pick up one of those huge bags of rice this week.  Whats your thoughts on fruit I used to eat a banana with a couple teaspoons of peanut butter and honey before i lifted.

My body holds on to potassium so I stay away from bananas but for the most part I think fruit is okay in moderation. As far as peanut butter goes, I use skippy. The all natural stuff usually has the exact nutrition profile so I don't see the need in spending more than I have to. I like the idea of your pre workout snack. I personally don't like having anything in my stomach though.
I love you man!

#23 bigcoachk

bigcoachk

light weight babbbbby

• Members
  • 284 posts
  • Locationsmallville usa

Posted 07 April 2015 - 09:05 PM

thanks milkhouse for the advice and help...I am like you my body doesn't train well with food in it especially during leg or deadlift day.

Went to the store tonight and pick up some peanut butter and oats and few bananas will try to add some complex carbs.

• milkhouse likes this

#24 bigcoachk

bigcoachk

light weight babbbbby

• Members
  • 284 posts
  • Locationsmallville usa

Posted 07 April 2015 - 09:15 PM

Day 5:

Heavy Bench Work

Had a really great intense workout today hit some rep pr's and really felt like I got a good pump from the dmaamented anabolic fusion, and I really didn't hit a lot of reps.  Just like all the other days the focus was on point even when people try to talk to me I seem like I am in the zone.  Working on my diet to improve carb intake and add some good calories.  Ever sense I had my rotator cuff surgery I always shy away from going crazy on bench and press days but felt really good today so pushed it a little harder.  I can really tell the construct dhea is hitting my strength is starting to go up very nicely. 

Bench Press  3 X 2  85%  235

Close grip bench 2 X 3 90% 225 pr

1" pause bench  2 X 6  80%  210

Dips 4 X 7 pr

Arnold presses 3 X 12 45lb pr

Even hit abs today you know I had some energy.... 3 X 15 leg raise  3 X 15 weighted decline crucnch

I plan on adding a little bit of cardio nothing crazy maybe some prowler pushes, jump rope, plyo jumps etc.

• milkhouse likes this

#25 sinewave3

sinewave3

Swollen Member

• Members
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 09:24 PM

thanks milkhouse for the advice and help...I am like you my body doesn't train well with food in it especially during leg or deadlift day.

Went to the store tonight and pick up some peanut butter and oats and few bananas will try to add some complex carbs.

I am on a tight budget and eat those 3 things everyday!  Bananas are my favorite preworkout snack.

• milkhouse and bigcoachk like this
Sinewave3's New AndroHard log: http://www.prohormon...new-androhard/"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users