Pure Oils And Phf Store Are Not Accepting New Orders Right Now

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
51 replies to this topic

#26 sinewave3

sinewave3

• Members
  • 1,935 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 12:58 PM

It's like Christmas in June! Well, atleast for the products that are back. Others will surely follow...

Sinewave3's Road To Recovery log: http://www.prohormon...ad-to-recovery/

#27 skrym

skrym

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 06:14 PM

Looks like prices are updated and option to add items to cart is back. Is PO takin orders again?

#28 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,237 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 11:30 PM

Yup

#29 BigTwinjc

BigTwinjc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 12:10 PM

Anyone still waiting on orders from Pure Oil?  I placed an order on May 29th received half the order and nothing since.  Still missing the 5 - 20 mL Desoxy-T Acetate.  Placed another order on June 18th for 5 - 20 mL Dienolone Acetate and still nothing.  But I placed an order on June 30th for the 4th of July special for 3 - 20 mL Desoxy-T-Acetate and I received them yesterday.  The Desoxy-T-Acetate is still in stock but I still haven't received the first 5  I ordered at the end of May can someone on here help me.  I sent I numerous emails and haven't had any luck.  Thanks.

#30 Nostrum

Nostrum

• Banned
  • 6,935 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 12:38 PM

Please PM me your order IDs from your missing orders.
  • frank thomas and BigTwinjc like this

#31 BigTwinjc

BigTwinjc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 10:43 AM

Please PM me your order IDs from your missing orders.

Will do. Thank you!

#32 trayhawk23

trayhawk23

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 11:34 AM

Will do. Thank you!

Nostrum will take care of you. He is working his tail off and going above and beyond in ensuring everyone gets their orders. He's been phenomenal in his correspondence and in assisting me and like you I had orders from may 15th and another from may 25th and go them both with his help.

• Nostrum and BigTwinjc like this

#33 BigTwinjc

BigTwinjc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 04:51 AM

Nostrum will take care of you. He is working his tail off and going above and beyond in ensuring everyone gets their orders. He's been phenomenal in his correspondence and in assisting me and like you I had orders from may 15th and another from may 25th and go them both with his help.

I really appreciate everything they are doing, PO always comes through!

• trayhawk23 likes this

#34 doc HD

doc HD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 05:02 PM

I placed an order on May 18. never received it after numerous/multiple emails i received no reply . It's now July 15 --no info and no product. I indicated  I would take part of the order or substitute another product .  I understand there have been personal problems and loss. I hope everyone is o k at this point.  I'm still willing to substitute something else. can anybody help me. 

#35 spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

PHF Rep

• Reps
  • 8,528 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 05:04 PM

I placed an order on May 18. never received it after numerous/multiple emails i received no reply . It's now July 15 --no info and no product. I indicated I would take part of the order or substitute another product . I understand there have been personal problems and loss. I hope everyone is o k at this point. I'm still willing to substitute something else. can anybody help me.

Another strong first post
  • labelhunter likes this

#36 Nostrum

Nostrum

• Banned
  • 6,935 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 08:48 PM

Hey doc HD. I'm sorry you've been having a rough time with your order. Please PM the order ID and info. on the product swap you'd like.

#37 doc HD

doc HD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 09:53 PM

Thank you for your help.  Wasn't my intention to be rude. I apologize to anybody who perceived it that way.

#38 thepolishsecret

thepolishsecret

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 06:35 AM

Hey, i just made my first order with pure oils a few days ago.  I was wondering how long it typically takes for an order to get shipped out.  I spent the extra money on priority 1-day shipping. I assume it hasnt been shipped yet surprisingly because i havent got an email or anything.

#39 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,237 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 06:44 AM

Another strong first post

Stop being an ass and leave this thread................lol

#40 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,237 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 06:45 AM

Hey, i just made my first order with pure oils a few days ago.  I was wondering how long it typically takes for an order to get shipped out.  I spent the extra money on priority 1-day shipping. I assume it hasnt been shipped yet surprisingly because i havent got an email or anything.

Shite watch out for Spiny haha

#41 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 5,254 posts
  • LocationCali, except when on cycle and then in The Netherlands

Posted 18 July 2015 - 06:50 AM

Hey, i just made my first order with pure oils a few days ago. I was wondering how long it typically takes for an order to get shipped out. I spent the extra money on priority 1-day shipping. I assume it hasnt been shipped yet surprisingly because i havent got an email or anything.

Probably not. Did you log on and read anything here before ordering?
  • Looseunitwa likes this
Exercise--------1RM--------@ Weight
Flat Bench-----395lbs x2---198lbs
Deadlift---------600lbs---- --210lbs
Pull-ups---------52
Pushups--------2020 in 1 set, non-stop, no knees on ground etc, in 2H 8 mins.

#42 Nostrum

Nostrum

• Banned
  • 6,935 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 08:43 AM

Most orders are currently shipping 8-10 business days after orders are placed.

#43 trayhawk23

trayhawk23

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 05:59 PM

Thank you for your help.  Wasn't my intention to be rude. I apologize to anybody who perceived it that way.

As of today, through nostrum's tireless efforts he got my issue resolved - along with the help of P-O.net To say they took care of my issue and resolved it would be an understatement. Nostrum and pureoils are to absolutely commended for exhibiting genuine care and service to their customers and above all - INTEGRITY.

No, I don't work for them nor am affiliated in any way besides as a customer just like all those who post here.  Us as Americans win gold medals in whining every Olympics. Or, when filling out "How are we doing" feedback questionairres for businesses and use them only to bitch & moan when 97% of the time the service is very good, customers need to turn that page and recognize how good we have it and to positively recognize those that really work their arse off for you, myself, and customers. Pure oils is definitely one of those.

• Forty Nine likes this

#44 Nostrum

Nostrum

• Banned
  • 6,935 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 09:32 PM

Thank you for your kind words.
  • trayhawk23 likes this

#45 doc HD

doc HD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 12:29 PM

couldn't agree  more about Nostrum's efforts. I received my product  today through  his relentless  efforts. super service.  We know how busy he was   but he made sure it got done. Above and beyond.

• Nostrum, trayhawk23 and Looseunitwa like this

#46 Nostrum

Nostrum

• Banned
  • 6,935 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 12:36 PM

Thank you, really.  It's nice to see what I'm doing is  making a difference.

• trayhawk23 and Majora23 like this

#47 Majora23

Majora23

Saiyan

• Members
  • 1,038 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 07:25 PM

It really is true, we would all be so fucked without Nostrum right now, and even though i'm a huge supporter, he is the only reason I'm still ok with placing orders before everything gets to a consistent pace again.... Well that and Zoo's sweet ass.

#48 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,237 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 03:10 AM

couldn't agree  more about Nostrum's efforts. I received my product  today through  his relentless  efforts. super service.  We know how busy he was   but he made sure it got done. Above and beyond.

That's because he's Batman.......won't admit it but I know he fukin is!

#49 Nostrum

Nostrum

• Banned
  • 6,935 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 07:45 AM

For the last time, the belt is just to store extra gear.

Never know when you'll need a quick shot of Tren...

• trayhawk23, Majora23 and Looseunitwa like this

#50 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,237 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 04:26 AM

Actually that makes a lot do sense re Batman's anger issues lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users