• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,687 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 08:28 PM

A big thanks to BigBumpkin, Greg, and the rest of the crew at LGI/Lockout for always being generous with logging opportunities such as this.

I was selected over at Lockout to try LGI's fully loaded tigers blood pre workout.  Im pretty stoked as I have never had the chance to try fully loaded as I've always wanted.  From the many reviews we've all heard I have high hopes for this product, and Im sure it will not let me down.

Product: LGI fully loaded tigers blood

Shipping speed:  In typical lockout fashion very fast.  It was just a matter of a couple days after being selected that it was in my mailbox.

packaging:  Great as always from lockout.  And a few various samples to go along with it.

Product appearance:  Ive always liked LGI's label style.  Quality printed and situated on the tub nice and straight.

Ingredients:  all kinds of goodies in this product.  Each ingredient labeled seperately with according doses.  Its always nice to not see some prop blend BS on the nutrition facts.

Upon opening:  pleasant scent, very fresh smelling and not overwhelming.

Mixablility:  easy.  8-10 oz of cold water and a few stirs and all was disolved.  No clumping, no hassle.

Drinkablity/flavor:  went down nicely.  Really like the hint of coconut this product has in it.  Something different than the usual is nice.  Great flavor without being too sweet is a huge plus for me.

Downed it then headed out the door for the gym.  I would say about ten minutes into my drive I started getting the slight itchy scalp and forehead from the beta alinine.  No big deal as it wasnt overwhelming, just enough to let me know it was doing work.  By the time I got to the gym I was feeling great.  Focused, energized and ready to put a hurting on my back.  made it through stretching and was so eager to start lifting I kinda rushed into my workout.  Felt great through my warmup sets and was focused for some heavy stuff.  Hit some lat pull downs super setted with some pullups.  Really like that combo to get some back flaring.  Then hit some Yates rows, over head pressing excercises and of course heavy deads. The whole workout went great.  Enjoyed the extra bump I got from this but most of all I was focused with clean energy that lasted far beyond my workout.  This was a great first impression of this product.   Everything from the flavor and beyond was everything I expected and more.  Looking forward to tomorows chest day.  Stay tuned will update tomorow evening.

Thanks again Bumpkin, you the man.

• milkhouse likes this
I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't.

-Animis representative-
PM me with any questions regarding Omniscienti
Please support the PHF store and purchase Omniscienti there

#2 bigbumpkin2003

bigbumpkin2003

• Members
  • 5,669 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 10:11 PM

Thank you brother. Glad you are liking thus far.
Very proudly representing LGI !!
.... ... www.LGISupplements.net

Discount Code 25OFF for the 25% off the LGI Site Price. :)

#3 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,687 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 08:12 PM

Last night didn't make it to the gym, but my wife did. She said it smell great when I used it the night before so she wanted to try it. She really enjoyed it at about 1/3 scoop as she is small framed and is fairly sensitive to pres. She liked the extra jolt it gave her during her routine.

Today I gave it a to before arms day. Still enjoy the scent and flavor of this. As noted before the coconut flavoring to this is great. Something different than the rest which is always nice. Great focus and clean energy again today. So far so good, nice product all around. Tomorow chest day.
I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't.

-Animis representative-

#4 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,687 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 08:06 PM

Gone up early this morning and got ready for leg day. Pretty rare for me to workout in the morning so I wasn't too excited about an early morning leg day. Chowed down some breakfast and threw down some tigers blood. Still really enjoy the flavor of this. Not too sweet and not over powered with flavoring, just right IMO. Headed to the gym and as usual was in the zone by the time I got there. Pretty fast acting formula I'd say. It was supposed to be my light leg day but I'll be damned if I didn't hit some heavy hacks and box squats because I felt great so I went for it. Energy last all session and well beyond. Leave the gym each time full of pep still. Tomorow going to hit some accessory parts.
  • bigbumpkin2003 likes this

-Animis representative-

#5 bigbumpkin2003

bigbumpkin2003

• Members
  • 5,669 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 03:47 PM

Love all the flavors...really hope someday LGI ventures into protein and BCAAs ...delicious
Very proudly representing LGI !!
.... ... www.LGISupplements.net

Discount Code 25OFF for the 25% off the LGI Site Price. :)

#6 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,687 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 06:53 PM

Love all the flavors...really hope someday LGI ventures into protein and BCAAs ...delicious

Dude, you read my mind.  Would really like to see these flavors in a BCAA intra workout drink to sip on through training sessions!

Had one of the "meh" sessions today. Lack of sleep last night and not enough food and water today made for a pretty weak workout. Almost didnt go but decided to push past the lethargy. mixed up my fully loaded and I was on my way. Once again the kick in was fast and it gave me that extra push to start getting into my workout. Was pretty weak today lift wise but I made it through all my sets I had planned on. Attitude went from "fuck training today" to "lets get this done and over" thanks to fully loaded. definately gives me that little extra on a shitty day like this.

-Animis representative-

#7 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,687 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 09:11 PM

Had a great session today. Wife came along so we downed the goodness and headed that way. We both still really like the flavor and effects. Not only is it a great pre but the wife and I have also noticed it brings some pumps also. We both hit back and bis today. Muscle were so full of blood it was Rediculous. Always fun to train with my wife as she always is on my shit to go that much harder and heavier. Best back day I've had in some time now. Wife doesn't care for the slight itchiness from the bet alinine but she like it enough to let that not stop her. She is still only taking about 1/3 scoop and loving it. Full scoop for me is where it's at although I might get crazy next week and go 1 1/2 to see what's up. Great product, hadn't let me down yet.
  • bigbumpkin2003 likes this

-Animis representative-

#8 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,687 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 06:51 PM

Still plugging along here.  Hit up some legs and abs this morning.  Still fully enjoying this product and its effects.  Havent gotten "used" to it as far as the effects diminishing.  Continues to rile me up for the complete training session.  Still at one scoop which is more than enough, but for the sake of science will go 1 1/2 tomorow for back day.  Also, a lifting partner of mine is going to try it tomorow so I will report back on how he likes it.  After that no more sharing!

-Animis representative-

#9 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,687 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 08:09 PM

Still getting work done with my tigers blood. Trained with a buddy Monday and gave him a scoop. He reported it was the cleanest feeling pwo he has ever had. Said he will be ordered right away. Had a great workout that day as we both pushed each other to the limits, nothing quite like training with a partner that knows his shit. Today hit some chesticles by myself. Put on some jams and got after it. Was really in the the mood to smash some heavy stuff today. Pump was incredible. Hit some DB flys that were heavier than normal and handled it with ease. Did my typical bench sets along with a variety of other stuff. End of session I still had some fuel left in the tank so I hit some push-ups. 200 of them at 50 per set. My chest was on fire. Great session. Fully loaded is definately living up to my expectations, will definately be ordering more. Which flavor to try next? Maybe I will order several.
  • milkhouse likes this

-Animis representative-

#10 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,687 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 10:15 PM

Went and put a hurting on my legs today. It's been a long hard week at work and to say the least I was exhausted. Down the hatch with my goodness and off to the gym. Kick in time, as mentioned before, is quick. Like clockwork I can feel a heightened mood half way to the gym. Although exhausted it out my mind to work and in motion to get shit done. Breezed through my warmup sets and into my working sets with no problem. Kept squats somewhat light just to get in the mood and blood flowing then I went for some front squats which is rare. These felt great today and is something I need to incorporate more often. Out extra emphasis on calves today as they are forever trying to catch up with the rest of me. Went extra heavy on some seated calve raises and had veins shooting all over that I had never seen before. Possible effect from the pump this product can give? I'm thinking so. All in all it was a productive session which I am giving credit to fully loaded as I was in no mood or condition before hand. Still love this flavor, which is nice because all to often I will get burned out on others flavoring. I would love to see this in amino powder for an intra workout product!

-Animis representative-

#11 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,687 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 08:47 PM

Took a long three day weekend off training, which is rare. Much needed though as I've been thrashing myself with both my physically active job and gym after work. Felt refreshed and ready today for back day. Trained with the wife again today, I loaded up of fully loaded and she passed. Felt fantastic and energized, wife not so much. She mentioned she wishes she would have took her half scoop as she could have used the extra kick in the ass today. Overall both had great sessions and dug into some heavy deads and lat pulldowns. Not sure how many pull ups we did but it was a shit load. Still enjoying the flavor of tigers blood and the overdrive it out both my mind and attitude in. Already have more on the way as I'm making my way through this tub rather quickly with as much as I've been training. Great product to this day, love it.
  • commandopat likes this

-Animis representative-

#12 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,687 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 04:25 PM

Went in for an early morning fasted arm day this morning. Despite being tired and not in the mood I absolutely thrashed my arms. Great pump for being low on carbs and an empty stomach. Did something I haven't done yet with tigers blood ... Scoop before heading to the gym and then mixed a scoop up and drank it throughout my workout. Was revved the eff up and then some. Had to make myself leave the gym. Great focus on negatives today and contraction on every rep. Veins popping I have not seen before. Forearms were thick Nd solid. Felt great, thanks fully loaded!

-Animis representative-

#13 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,687 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 09:04 PM

Still have the throttle down as of late. Hit up some workouts that I haven't done in a long long time... Calisthenics. Weather has cooled down here a little which is very welcomed so I've taken the kid to the park several times lately and did some OG playground workouts while she played. Ass load of pull ups, short sprints, push-ups, dips, weird monkey bar knee ups that tortured my abs and all kinds of other strange shit that I could do without free weights and machines, yeah I was "that guy" getting shit done out in public. Had some spectators one day that were eye fucking me, felt good. Anywho, been taking advantage of fully loaded and dosing it one scoop pre and mixing .5-1 scoop and drinking it intra. Still hasn't let me down and continues to due all it is advertised as. Great product. Nearing the end bottum of my tub but Ive got backups in place already for when this one runs dry.

-Animis representative-

#14 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,687 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 09:06 PM

Scraping the bottum of the tub. Tomorow will be my last scoop of tigers blood.
Put a beat down on my back today. Scoop before and mixed up approx. 3/4 scoop to drink on during my back session. Still love the flavor, hence mixing some up for intra. Felt great today and went heavy on a lot of my lifts. Was really excited about throwing in some heavy Yates rows and some heavy stiff legged deads. Both of those I haven't done in a while so it was good to throw those two lifts in the mix today. Caught an early pump which is alway welcomed. Pump last along time after training. Nothing quite like keeping that lat flare for a while after the gym. Great focus as usual also. In the zone and didn't want to put down the weights today. This product delivers in the mental zone. Finished the session off with some weighted pull-ups via a waist chain and a 45lb weight hanging. Also catching people staring when the chains come out. Was an excellent day.
Last scoop will be tomorow. Will update and give final review of this great product.
  • sinewave3 likes this

-Animis representative-

#15 sinewave3

sinewave3

• Members
  • 1,935 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 01:02 PM

Great log so far, thanks!

Also happy you posted your woman's thoughts on it. I think mine would enjoy a preworkout supp but she is picky on the flavors...
  • TripleOvertime likes this

Sinewave3's Road To Recovery log: http://www.prohormon...ad-to-recovery/

#16 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,687 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 08:42 PM

To wrap up this log for a final review I can simply say that this product did everything it was advertised to be and everything that the numerous amount of reviews have said. The flavor is impressive. It is one of the few that I didn't get bored of after a short time, both my wife and I enjoyed it til the tub was empty. Also the effects from the product are pleasant. Focus and clean energy without being over powering was impressive. The effects never really diminished through my whole trial with it. Every session the effects were there and significant. I would definately suggest this flavor and product to anyone that is curious about it. The retail price on it is very reasonable for what you get. Next up I have a tub of the green apple to try out, I'm sure it won't dissapoint either. Again, thanks big bumpkin and lgi for letting me try this, I'm sure I'll have a tub in the cupboard from now on.
  • commandopat likes this

-Animis representative-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users