7 replies to this topic

#1 bowskie69

bowskie69

• Members
  • 1,273 posts
  • LocationFWB, FL

Posted 18 November 2015 - 12:28 PM

Flavor, fruit punch...
I opted to pour 1 scoop straight into my mouth. The taste is quite rancid honestly, heavy chemical/medicine-like. Quickly I started guzzling water to wash it down and with the added liquid the flavor transformed to that of codeine cough syrup.

Sleep was good though! I experienced an immediate mood boost and some anxiolytic effects. When I laid down to sleep I was out quickly.

Vivid dreams, minimal sleep interruptions...

I was a bit slow to get out of bed but once I did I quickly began to feel more focussed and positive about my day. As I type I am still feeling more happy than normal with far less anxiety.

My wife will be reviewing this alongside myself. She will be in here after work to comment on her experience thus far.

Thanks again Big Blumpkin.
Rep Iron Legion
Rep Alpha Gainz

#2 sinewave3

sinewave3

• Members
  • 1,939 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 12:44 PM

Hmm following. My girl can't sleep for crap so interested n hearing what your wife thinks, too.

Sinewave3's Road To Recovery log: http://www.prohormon...ad-to-recovery/

#3 bowskie69

bowskie69

• Members
  • 1,273 posts
  • LocationFWB, FL

Posted 22 November 2015 - 02:00 PM

Alright so I see I forgot to list my dosing protocol. We will be consuming one scoop each night, M-F with weekends off. I prefer this method in hopes to prevent tolerance.

I've noticed that I do get rather tired feeling within just 10 minutes of consumption. My eyes get heavy, shoulders drop and a nice warmth runs through my body. This feels like the effects I would get from a low dose of a mild benzo (lorazepam).

I do fall asleep quickly and wake maybe 1-2 times to go to the bathroom. Dreams seem to be non-existant at this stage, I cannot remember them anyway.

I sleep hard and heavy with this stuff! However, waking is proving to be a PITA! I get up early and have to force myself out of bed. From that point on I am struggling to get my mind to focus. After about an hour this fog slowly dissipates. I am then left with a calm-cool demeanor.

Something still doesn't seem quite right and I cannot pinpoint exactly what it is. I feel good and focussed but also like my brain is not fully active.

Also, my metabolism seems to be racing. I can eat beyond satiety and then some! I've maintained a large consumption of protein with moderate carbs and I appear leaner and less puffy/watery
Rep Iron Legion
Rep Alpha Gainz

#4 bowskie69

bowskie69

• Members
  • 1,273 posts
  • LocationFWB, FL

Posted 01 December 2015 - 06:22 PM

I had been mixing this with 2oz cranberry juice and it was quite tasty-like a warhead candy. I just started using 2oz water and the cough syrup taste is prominent.

The most beneficial aspect this far is the euphoria which makes for a great anxiolytic. I find my mood to be much more positive, outgoing for a good 3/4 of the day.

Sleep is certainly different! I fall asleep quickly and easily and wake MAYBE once during the night. Waking is slow and groggy but after ten minutes I'm ready for anything.

Now there are some cons that make me reconsider following this through. First, respiratory depression is very heavy at times. I've had to hit the albuterol inhaler several times soon after dosing. Next, on my scheduled days off from Night Train I feel down, anxious and mildly depressed. I feel as though I've already grown dependent on this stuff! Lastly-last night was a trip, literally. I took my scoop and lied down immediately. As I laid there I begin seeing bright and vivid visuals. I attempted to force positive thoughts but had no control! My anxiety instantly shot up, I started sweating and hypetventilating. I had my wife rub my back to ease the tension and I soon after fell asleep comfortably.

I'll continue for the remainder of the week and see if things improve.
Rep Iron Legion
Rep Alpha Gainz

#5 sinewave3

sinewave3

• Members
  • 1,939 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 09:39 AM

Dang this sounds strong.

What other supps/PH/AAS are you taking?
  • bowskie69 likes this

Sinewave3's Road To Recovery log: http://www.prohormon...ad-to-recovery/

#6 bowskie69

bowskie69

• Members
  • 1,273 posts
  • LocationFWB, FL

Posted 03 December 2015 - 10:58 PM

Dang this sounds strong.
What other supps/PH/AAS are you taking?

Indeed, it is very strong. I have prior experience with picamilon, phenibut and other GABA-ergic "supplements" and Night Train takes the cake hands down. I also have extensive experience with clonazepam, alprazolam, lorazepam
..damn near every benzo ......neurontin, carisoprodol, baclofen, zolpidem and several other GABA A/B antagonists. Night Train is a fair competitor.

I'm not on right now and supp intake is minimal. I take vit D, fish oil, saw palmetto daily. Focus XT which I suspect may cause neg reaction with NT?) pre-AM cardio and afternoon workout. Other than those I take a carb supp post-wo, dextrose/WMS.
  • sinewave3 likes this
Rep Iron Legion
Rep Alpha Gainz

#7 bowskie69

bowskie69

• Members
  • 1,273 posts
  • LocationFWB, FL

Posted 09 December 2015 - 06:54 PM

I'm adjusting to this stuff nicely now. I can't really think of any downsides either. Sleep has been great; very deep and refreshing, waking is much easier as well. I'm up when the alarm goes off and out the door for my morning urban cardio. I do sweat more at night and I am a bit more lean since the start. Recovery is 5/10, partly my fault. My wife discontinued use mid week 2, I'll have her log on to explain.
  • sinewave3 likes this
Rep Iron Legion
Rep Alpha Gainz

#8 bowskie69

bowskie69

• Members
  • 1,273 posts
  • LocationFWB, FL

Posted 15 December 2015 - 11:52 AM

This will be my last week riding the night train. I should have taken starting pics because I have leaned out quite a bit. Sleep has been great, 6-8 hours is plenty but feels more like 10-12 hours. I've had only 2-3 nightmares, lol. As I states several times before, the anxiolytic properties are most pronounced. I feel that typical benzo/gaba buzz immediately upon administration and it carries through most of the following day. I find myself singing, dancing and laughing over trivial things. The greatest downside for me though has to be the minor withdrawal felt during the weekends when I was not dosing. I feel a bit depressed and less motivated during these periods. Recommencing normal NT nightly dosing immediately ends all bad feelings. I'll be in here each night this week to post more updates and answer questions.
Rep Iron Legion
Rep Alpha Gainz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users