Salvo

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#26 delsolrob

delsolrob

• Members
  • 811 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 08:31 PM

there has always been cedar wood oil in salvo.  I was playing with adding some cypress when we made the magical batch that everyone loved...most of it went to the first batch of Icon 11.  

I've used the same ratio, with oils from the same suppliers, on recent batches, but the effect doesn't seem to be the same.  I've been playing with this immensely trying to recreate that wonderful experience people had.  

If you order Salvo bottles, they will have the OG Salvo from a batch of material made for me before I had worked out arrangements to purchase IL.  I bought thousands of bottles of Salvo.

• testosteronet and Bighulksmash like this

Rep Iron Legion

Rep Alpha Gainz

#27 BCPaintball26

BCPaintball26

Blood Disciple

• Members
  • 387 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 09:25 PM

should be good to put on a shirt within 5 minutes

Good to know. What would be the minimum amount of time, you'd wait before getting intimate? Rather not give away my gains.

Vicious Labs: use coupon code "thelaw" for 10% off at viciouslabs.net

#28 Bighulksmash

Bighulksmash

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • LocationBOSTON

Posted 17 July 2016 - 09:27 PM

Good to know. What would be the minimum amount of time, you'd wait before getting intimate? Rather not give away my gains.

I did 6 to 8 hrs 

#29 BCPaintball26

BCPaintball26

Blood Disciple

• Members
  • 387 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 10:05 PM

I did 6 to 8 hrs 

Okay. I can work with that. I was already at least going to allow that amount of time. I'm only using Resveratrol right now, but it is something that I may need to worry about down the line.

#30 Bighulksmash

Bighulksmash

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • LocationBOSTON

Posted 17 July 2016 - 10:09 PM

Okay. I can work with that. I was already at least going to allow that amount of time. I'm only using Resveratrol right now, but it is something that I may need to worry about down the line.

Im thinking of buying the  V11kt and Vedius to run together. Invictus has made a big difference in my midsection and chest . Virtus  has definitely lowered my e2 and boosted my test .

#31 dacookiemonsta

dacookiemonsta

Blood Disciple

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 10:17 PM

there has always been cedar wood oil in salvo.  I was playing with adding some cypress when we made the magical batch that everyone loved...most of it went to the first batch of Icon 11.  

I've used the same ratio, with oils from the same suppliers, on recent batches, but the effect doesn't seem to be the same.  I've been playing with this immensely trying to recreate that wonderful experience people had.  

If you order Salvo bottles, they will have the OG Salvo from a batch of material made for me before I had worked out arrangements to buy purchase IL.  I bought thousands of bottles of Salvo.

Ah..  It was cypress.  That's right..  I ran two bottles of Icon 11.. Was just curious smell isn't the end of the world (both smell fine).   

Vicious Labs: use coupon code "chocolatechip" for 10% off at viciouslabs.net

#32 delsolrob

delsolrob

• Members
  • 811 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 12:05 AM

For the other TD's I would say 8 hours, and I would shower first 

If something comes up before that time frame, I just wear a shirt...gf doesn't mind.

• BCPaintball26 likes this

Rep Iron Legion

Rep Alpha Gainz

#33 avante

avante

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 07:30 PM

Any idea when some of the powders will be back up on So-Cal? I have quite the stash going with the Salvo; i wanted to consider the Epicatchin or Laxogenin...

#34 delsolrob

delsolrob

• Members
  • 811 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 07:39 PM

I'll check on these.  

Have you done any research regarding the idea of a td epicatetchin?

Rep Iron Legion

Rep Alpha Gainz

#35 kins38

kins38

Forum Dickhead

• Members
  • 5,081 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 08:01 PM

Any idea when some of the powders will be back up on So-Cal? I have quite the stash going with the Salvo; i wanted to consider the Epicatchin or Laxogenin...

I wouldn't waste money on those products. Stick with Salvo but I'd use it for other powders/raws.

#36 Bighulksmash

Bighulksmash

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • LocationBOSTON

Posted 28 July 2016 - 10:01 AM

I wouldn't waste money on those products. Stick with Salvo but I'd use it for other powders/raws.

It's probably been asked a million times and I apologize for being the noob here butt how would I go about using the Salvo with trest powder?

#37 BCPaintball26

BCPaintball26

Blood Disciple

• Members
  • 387 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 12:10 PM

It's probably been asked a million times and I apologize for being the noob here butt how would I go about using the Salvo with trest powder?

copy and pasted what Rob wrote elsewhere on here a few months ago.

"to answer all: there are instruction on the Iron Legion web site on how to add product to the carrier.

here's the steps:

Directions for use:

1. Weigh out the required amount of your active ingredient.
2. Optional: Remove label.
3. Use a funnel to add your powdered active ingredient directly into your Salvo bottle. (Note: To prevent overflow, it is recommended to perform this step very slowly. If overflow seems inevitable, perform steps 4, 5, and 6 before adding any more of your powdered active ingredient.)
4. Shake well.
5. Place your Salvo bottle in a basin of hot (near boiling) water, and let sit for 15-20 minutes. The bottle should be submerged to the shoulder. The bottle-cap, if on, should not be in-contact with the water.
6. Remove from basin and allow to cool before use.

I will will pour 1/3 of the salvo bottle into a buffer container before adding the powder. Then add that back to the salvo bottle until the level is equal to the level of the original salvo bottle (30ml).

there will likely be some leftover salvo. If my memory serves, 2g of trest will likely occupy about 7-8ml of volume.

As for Plastic, I would not put Salvo in a plastic container for very long. the solvents in Salvo may break down plastic over periods of time...this is why we use Glass bottles and glass droppers. plastic ones would be cheaper...but, but would break down over time."
  • sinewave3 and Bighulksmash like this

#38 Nostrum

Nostrum

• Banned
  • 6,935 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 12:14 PM

Mix salvo and Trest powder in a small glass cup (preferably Pyrex)

In a larger cup/small bowl heat water to boiling then let it cool back of for about a minute. Then place the small glass into the larger vessel to heat your mixture. It's wise to test the level of the water ahead of time.

You may need a small funnel to get the mixture back into the salvo bottle.
  • Bighulksmash likes this

#39 Bighulksmash

Bighulksmash

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • LocationBOSTON

Posted 28 July 2016 - 12:17 PM

Perfect! I remember pyrex from high school. We used to have fun with that and mason jars .

Thanks bcp and nostrum !

#40 BeauB

BeauB

• Members
  • 4,612 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 12:21 PM

Any idea what size funnel is best? Do you have one (and/or a source) you suggest?

#41 Nostrum

Nostrum

• Banned
  • 6,935 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 12:30 PM

Any idea what size funnel is best? Do you have one (and/or a source) you suggest?

Usually you can find something that will work at a kitchen supply store.

#42 BCPaintball26

BCPaintball26

Blood Disciple

• Members
  • 387 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 12:30 PM

Metal perfume funnels are probabaly best.
Here's set for under $3 with free shipping. Click on "20 new." The first on has a shipping date for next week. The result this link pulls up takes 3-4 weeks.

https://www.amazon.c...ds=metal funnel
  • sinewave3 and BeauB like this

#43 BeauB

BeauB

• Members
  • 4,612 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 12:34 PM

Metal perfume funnels are probabaly best.
Here's set for under $3 with free shipping. Click on "20 new." The first on has a shipping date for next week. The result this link pulls up takes 3-4 weeks.

https://www.amazon.c...ds=metal funnel

Thank you.

#44 Nostrum

Nostrum

• Banned
  • 6,935 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 12:37 PM

Ordered!
  • BCPaintball26 likes this

#45 Le Roux

Le Roux

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 09:06 AM

So I added 1.5g of formestane to salvo.
Heated it and it went into solution easily.
Made sure to shake well
This is only 50mg/mL
It crashed.
Repeated several times with same results
Is formestane not compatible?

#46 delsolrob

delsolrob

• Members
  • 811 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 08:49 PM

Let me do a little research on this.

• Bighulksmash likes this

Rep Iron Legion

Rep Alpha Gainz

#47 Le Roux

Le Roux

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 11:34 AM

So after several long hours in boiling after, and vigorous shaking, I was able to create a milky looking solution.
It originally was clear, but as it separated, I kept shaking it.
Results seem ok. It's not lumpy or anything.
Not sure if it should be transparent or not, but it worked. Thanks
  • sinewave3 likes this

#48 BeauB

BeauB

• Members
  • 4,612 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 01:32 PM

So after several long hours ... vigorous shaking (it), I was able to create a milky looking solution.

Hmmm
  • SAforgediron likes this

#49 ironranger

ironranger

• Members
  • 357 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 10:32 PM

Hmmm

I see what you did there 😂

#50 Le Roux

Le Roux

• Members