• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#51 kins38

kins38

Forum Dickhead

• Members
  • 5,081 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 04:55 PM

I think BigHulkSmash is an Iron Legion Rep. It seems he only posts in this section. What's up with that Hulk?

• Bighulksmash likes this

#52 delsolrob

delsolrob

• Members
  • 811 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 05:12 PM

hey, don't forget about me :P

• Bighulksmash likes this

Rep Iron Legion

Rep Alpha Gainz

#53 ZamaMan

ZamaMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 05:12 PM

Been trying to find info but haven't been able to but does anyone know if some alcohol would affect this mixture? Was considering using some fina pellets in ISO alcohol or something to dissolve it and separate most of the binders out.

Than moving the solution into the salvo. Would that cause any problems?

#54 Bighulksmash

Bighulksmash

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • LocationBOSTON

Posted 09 January 2017 - 05:18 PM

I think BigHulkSmash is an Iron Legion Rep. It seems he only posts in this section. What's up with that Hulk?

I'm not ready to swim with the sharks yet I don't have a harpoon

#55 delsolrob

delsolrob

• Members
  • 811 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 05:44 PM

Been trying to find info but haven't been able to but does anyone know if some alcohol would affect this mixture? Was considering using some fina pellets in ISO alcohol or something to dissolve it and separate most of the binders out.

Than moving the solution into the salvo. Would that cause any problems?

it would likely be fine, but some of the penetration enhancers would get deluded.  how much Iso alcohol are we talking about here?  

Rep Iron Legion

Rep Alpha Gainz

#56 ZamaMan

ZamaMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 01:08 AM

it would likely be fine, but some of the penetration enhancers would get deluded. how much Iso alcohol are we talking about here?

Sorry forgot to respond thanks. I think I'll just add the crush pellets to the salvo since the binders are just cellulose. So you think it would affect how much goes into the solution? I was hoping that the cellulose would just not go into solution and would be left on skin. Not that I mind it penetrating or anything just know there's a limit to how much material can stay in solution.

Only other idea I can think of would be use BA or heet to dissolve and filter with a coffee filter than wait for it to evaporate. Not sure how long it would take. I know with dmso people just use the whole pellets. Thoughts?

Thanks

#57 ZamaMan

ZamaMan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 01:45 AM

Also any idea on how much fina I should try to dissolve in the salvo? Would the binder affect that?

Thanks

Edit: also I just thought if the volume of the cellulois was gonna be annoying to have in and if it doesn't dissolve into solution I could perhaps dissolve the pellets in the salvo, than pour the salvo through a coffee filter to remove the cellulois and even hit it up with a ml or two of BA after to ensure most everything gets through the filter. Thoughts?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users