• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 5,229 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 02:51 PM

Attached File  photoCIVTDJEB.JPG   26.68KB   0 downloads

This will be a comparative log to other forms of kratom ive tried. Kratom is a very effective and safe herbal medicine that is only mildly addictive and offers relief for depression (which is what I use it for), insomnia and can help with pain also. This is not some kind of legal high in my opinion. Its a needed medicine in my current life.

anyways note that my tolerance and ability to stomach the herb is a lot higher than most people. Most average people cannot handle over 10g and even puke around that amount. I recommend starting at 5g and going up slowly.

Methold of ingestion- I have found that the parachute method (google) is by far the most effective method. Ive tried capping them myself, which has a kind of time release effect but seems to also diminish effects. When dosing make sure to have minimal food in the stomach and ensure youre properly hydrated for optimal absorption.

Dose 1-

downed 15g morning upon waking. Hit faster than the red strain does. I first noticed a more spacey feeling similar to that of bali and green vein. It did not give as much mood boost as white or green. It started out with a more energetic feeling but also with a smooth hint in the background that slowly mellowed out into a sleepy feeling. The spacey feeling lasted the first hour, started coming down about 2 hours, and I was left with a sleepy mellow stress free feeling which I'm still feeling now (6-7 hours later). I have some PIP from 2cc of test, 3cc of mast, and 2cc of tren along with a killer squat session with a bunch of singles yesterday and this pain was significantly reduced. This seems to be a good strain for pain killing.

http://milehighkratom.com/janoy15 for 15% discount<p>Most of my post are simply talking out loud. Do not take what I say seriously.

Wes15 also for 15% off of imr products. They're always reliable on the shipping speeds so if you need it fast, you know where to go.

#2 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,687 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 09:43 PM

15 grams?! Holy shit that would have me wasted. I take it you have somewhat of a tolerance built up to kratom?
What's the difference between the kali Maeng da and regular Maeng da?
I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't.

-Animis representative-
PM me with any questions regarding Omniscienti
Please support the PHF store and purchase Omniscienti there

#3 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 5,229 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 10:02 PM

ive tried the regular maeng da via sampler pack a couple times and the kali seems to have more of a spacey sedating feeling while the other maeng da is slightly more energetic without sedation.

And yeah lol big tolerance. i can still take 10g and have effects such as slight mood elevation and curing of depression but it takes 20g or so to give me "the wobbles" now. Im going to taper down to lower tolerance soon.

http://milehighkratom.com/janoy15 for 15% discount<p>Most of my post are simply talking out loud. Do not take what I say seriously.

Wes15 also for 15% off of imr products. They're always reliable on the shipping speeds so if you need it fast, you know where to go.

#4 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 5,229 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 10:47 AM

Dose 2- Downed 20g and the same spacey feeling came on withing approx 20 mins. No jitters or wobbles appear to be present with maeng da. Maeng da appears to be extremely clean with the main effects of stress relief with less sleep or sedation as other strains. The kali feels like it leans more on the side of stress relief with the spacey feeling which is not overwhelming while normal maeng da leans more on the energy and mood boost aspect of kratom. Both extremely low side effect and clean where as with bali if you take too much, along with green, you get the spins and wobbles, will get jittery as if you had taken too much clen. This would be a good first strain to try.

• heavyiron likes this

#5 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 5,229 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 02:55 PM

DOSE 3/4

So these doses I decided to try something new. Mixed 10g maeng da with 10g red vein and it was very interesting. The sedating effects of the red mixed with the energizing effects of the maeng da to produce more of a mood boost and sense of well being. The thing to note with both of these things. They cause an almost lucid daydream type state if you lay your head down or close your eyes at work or whatever. You won't fall asleep but will start to dream and see things fairly vividly. I was having times where i would let my mind wander and open my eyes and be in a completely different place thinking I was suppose to be somewhere else. Almost a confused state where it takes a second to seperate reality and the dream. Good stuff for insomniacs. Note I'm also on 500 tren and 500 mast and have absolutely no sleep issues.
  • sinewave3 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users