Dry Spell (Arimistane): Water Retention Remedy

72 replies to this topic

#51 PacificLifter

PacificLifter

Blood Bearer

• Members
  • 619 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 06:01 PM

I just got some of this coming to me in the mail and I am excited.It is way more than what you can get from other manufacturers. I don't know how you make any money. Unless you actually are a mercenary army of lunatic carnival performers.

Your last sentence is probably factual. However zoo is the ringleader. You can call me the ticket man ;)
  • BrokenTV likes this

Vicious Labs: use coupon code "goku" for 10% off at viciouslabs.net

#52 Liftamania

Liftamania

Blood Disciple

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 08:02 PM

50mg of Dry Spell and 10mg of nolva a day keeps the ol' trest titties away!

Vicious Labs: use coupon code "lifted" for 10% off at viciouslabs.net

#53 Tullius

Tullius

Blood Disciple

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 09:16 AM

Your last sentence is probably factual. However zoo is the ringleader. You can call me the ticket man ;)

Can confirm, I am a mercenary lunatic gigolo carnival performer, but I do take my marching orders from Zoo and PL

Vicious Labs: use coupon code "kilts" for 10% off at viciouslabs.net

#54 ZOO

ZOO

Blood Lord

• Reps
  • 3,500 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 03:47 PM

Mercenary lunatics, minimal overhead, smaller profit margin, and frankly I feel a lot of companies upcharge too much on products which I think has a lot to do with distribution costs, etc. This is more of a creative outlet that I can enjoy that also ties into my love of lifting. I'm not much of a money man but am striving to make an ok living from this eventually. I have a 9-5 day job still.
  • deezle1, Majora23, BrokenTV and 2 others like this

ViciousLabs.net: use coupon code "bloodlord" for 10% off

Like Vicious Labs on Facebook

#55 ZOO

ZOO

Blood Lord

• Reps
  • 3,500 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 03:47 PM

Except protein. Nobody is making money off protein powder unless it's junk
  • BrokenTV likes this

#56 bigflex0

bigflex0

• Members
  • 487 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 04:13 PM

Except protein. Nobody is making money off protein powder unless it's junk

I have had my own brand in the past and just the freight cost alone of getting into the protein game makes my head hurt. This is why I NEVER buy a great priced small brand protein. There is just no way they can hit pricepoints with out cutting a corner somewhere. 

• BrokenTV likes this

#57 BrokenTV

BrokenTV

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 04:18 PM

So, what you are saying is, bulk eggs and bulk chicken and bulk fish from the discount grocery store like Aldi's for protein, right?

#58 bigflex0

bigflex0

• Members
  • 487 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 04:24 PM

Yes and no. I buy from a more locally owned grocer but my local store has great deals all the time that best Aldi's or at least match them if I am sharp, and I am because I LOVE to grocery shop. 

I can get organic eggs for 1.49/doz and conventional for 50-70 cents/doz.

Lean ground beef for 2.99 sometimes less.

Best meat deals are when fresh meat is at it's SELL/FREEZE date. They mark it down very low. I get steak for 2-3 a lb. And many great cuts of pork for under $1.00/lb. 

My local store does this and still employees a traditional number of employees and the money stays in my community vs Germany. I am not getting on a soap box as I realise that not everyone has this option and ALDIS does have great prices and products and I shopped there for many years till I had this new option when I moved. 

• sinewave3, ZOO, BrokenTV and 1 other like this

#59 ZOO

ZOO

Blood Lord

• Reps
  • 3,500 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 04:38 PM

I smash a dozen eggs per day easily. I mix them with turkey and divide it into 2-3 sittings. Love em lol. And you know it's protein packed to the tits. For powder I like Mutant and MTS but pretty much stick to Mutant mostly. They have a good assortment of flavors and Canadians are very strict about their protein quality control. I use them to make my infamous lo-carb protein waffles.
  • BrokenTV likes this

#60 bigflex0

bigflex0

• Members
  • 487 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 04:43 PM

I used to use far more powder than I do now. I also do not eat anywhere nere the amount of protein I used to. I also think what you need to maintain is far less than what it takes to get there. I paid my dues with heavy weights and eating, these days I enjoy the feel of a flat stomach, and not just in the morning when I wake up lol. I also do keto so that helps.

• ZOO likes this

#61 DarkPassenger

DarkPassenger

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 09:58 PM

With arimistane 50 mg gives me energy to the point where I actually have trouble sleeping but I feel good. 75 mg makes me more lethargic but it seems to drive libido up more and it also has a much greater leaning out effect. I'm still not sure if I like 50 mg or 75 mg more they both have a different effect. 75 mg is where I start to experience joint pain though. Not a fan of joint pain but it's not horrible
  • sinewave3 and ZOO like this

#62 ZOO

ZOO

Blood Lord

• Reps
  • 3,500 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 10:09 PM

With arimistane 50 mg gives me energy to the point where I actually have trouble sleeping but I feel good. 75 mg makes me more lethargic but it seems to drive libido up more and it also has a much greater leaning out effect. I'm still not sure if I like 50 mg or 75 mg more they both have a different effect. 75 mg is where I start to experience joint pain though. Not a fan of joint pain but it's not horrible

Might be good to keep it at 50mg. Even if the pain is mild you don't want prolonged stress on the joints. A little lube goes a long way haha. Great feedback, DP!

#63 SwolenNads

SwolenNads

• Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 09:38 AM

Been using 75mg the past few days, joints are already feeling a bit achy, so I will try dropping down to 50mg to see if that helps.

#64 ZOO

ZOO

Blood Lord

• Reps
  • 3,500 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 10:13 AM

Definitely do. On the topic of joints I like AMF by run everything labs. Good joint support formula
  • frank thomas likes this

#65 SwolenNads

SwolenNads

• Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 01:59 PM

Definitely do. On the topic of joints I like AMF by run everything labs. Good joint support formula

I have been using the new Joint supp from Scivation, plus I take Curcumin daily.

I may have to switch off of Dry Spell for a bit as I am just wrapping up my Bola run and will be bridging with 11KT / 11X for the next month. Should have enough Dark Carnival to use during this, and then just add Dry Spell back in when I hit PCT.

#66 ZOO

ZOO

Blood Lord

• Reps
  • 3,500 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 02:27 PM

Daayuummmm, Nads. Back at it again with the killer cycles. Spazzy, man.

#67 DarkPassenger

DarkPassenger

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 09:47 PM

Ok when it comes to curcumin I have tried every brand. One brand has stuck out. It honest to god healed every little ounce of pain in my entire body and I have never felt anything like it in my life...but..I have a stomach condition called GERD and the product was giving me so much heartburn I had to stop. I was pissed. After stopping some of the pain started coming back pretty much right away. The brand is called CuraMed Curcumin. If you don't suffer from GERD I'm telling you it's amazing. It's pricey but one capsule is basically the equivalent of taking 500 caps of turmeric of the same milligram amount. I was skeptical until I tried it

#68 SwolenNads

SwolenNads

• Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 12:57 PM

Daayuummmm, Nads. Back at it again with the killer cycles. Spazzy, man.

The tale end of  the Bola run was brutal, combined with allergies I felt like I needed to sleep minimum of 28hrs a day! Will be happy running the 11KT/X bridge for now (Freakshow should hopefully arrive tomorrow) along with Dark Carnival. Add back in Dry Spell with my SERM afterwards

#69 LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 08:55 PM

Excited to try the spell out! Order will be coming with the pre order goodies next month hopefully :). My last 8 weeker with dermatrest gave my tits a freaking heart beat even on Exemestene. Love Derma as it's so versatile so bought 8 more bottles and will probably pick up more... I need to control the estrogen sides so hoping the spell will help!! ZOO, save my tats please!!!

#70 PacificLifter

PacificLifter

Blood Bearer

• Members
  • 619 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 09:24 PM

Excited to try the spell out! Order will be coming with the pre order goodies next month hopefully :). My last 8 weeker with dermatrest gave my tits a freaking heart beat even on Exemestene. Love Derma as it's so versatile so bought 8 more bottles and will probably pick up more... I need to control the estrogen sides so hoping the spell will help!! ZOO, save my tats please!!!

Pulse some nolva on cycle too!
  • ZOO likes this

Vicious Labs: use coupon code "goku" for 10% off at viciouslabs.net

#71 LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 11:55 PM

Oh I sure will, not sure it was necessary, but damn, trest can aromatize, way more than test so I've concluded. Just staring at the trest bottle made me grow with super vascularity even ON a deficit, cmon now!! Good stuff for sure. Excited to try Some VL...
  • frank thomas and ZOO like this

#72 ZOO

ZOO

Blood Lord

• Reps
  • 3,500 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 02:49 PM

<3 ^

#73 Guest_Frosty The Fatass_*

Guest_Frosty The Fatass_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 April 2017 - 10:56 AM

Who's going to give a guy advice on what to add to compliment a TRT regimen???

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users