• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Bighulksmash

Bighulksmash

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • LocationBOSTON

Posted 16 July 2016 - 06:24 PM

Ok guys iam going to run this 6 to 8 weeks . Iam currently at the beginning of week 4 . Bloods have been drawn and will be drawn again at 8 or 9 weeks . So far nothing but good exp with ironlegion products . Ill summarize my log and post here. Then ill continue from that point.

#2 sinewave3

sinewave3

Swollen Member

• Members
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 06:29 PM

Cool, I will follow. Are you running anything else with this? Any PH or TRT or anything?
Sinewave3's New AndroHard log: http://www.prohormon...new-androhard/"

#3 Bighulksmash

Bighulksmash

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • LocationBOSTON

Posted 16 July 2016 - 06:35 PM

Cool, I will follow. Are you running anything else with this? Any PH or TRT or anything?

Measurements are all ng/dl unless otherwise stated

No . I ran crazy cycles for a year straight. Did clomid for 3 months pct. now iam trying to get my e2 down to mid 40s it was in the 160s 4 weeks ago . Once I finally get done with this trip . Ill add in everything from my old log I have in a txt file.
  • sinewave3 likes this

#4 Bighulksmash

Bighulksmash

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • LocationBOSTON

Posted 16 July 2016 - 07:33 PM

06-16-2016, 04:36 PM
First application. Smell reminds me of Brut Cologne . Texture is similar to an oil but has alcoholic smell . Went on very easy no oily residue and dried in under 1.5 minutes. Im hoping this really kicks in fast .
Pre vitrus bloods
Test 800s
Est 160s
Post virtus bloods
TBD

Exactly 1 month !!!

#5 delsolrob

delsolrob

• Members
  • 811 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 08:00 PM

in!

• Bighulksmash likes this

Rep Iron Legion

Rep Alpha Gainz

#6 Bighulksmash

Bighulksmash

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • LocationBOSTON

Posted 16 July 2016 - 08:01 PM

Will be adding in a lengthy monthly summary here week by week

06-16-2016, 04:36 PM

Week 1) Day 3 is when I really began to feel the effects of virtus. It came on like adex . Except I was hungry as hell . By Day 7 I was feeling tightening of my entire body and a huge boost in aggression . Libido began to sky rocket as well.

Week 2) Day 9 I felt pains in my ankle joints and elbow joints . Upped fish oil and fatty fish. Day 14 libido is strong, aggression is really high . I just wanted to Stockton slap everyone today .

Week 3) Day 15 - 21 appetite increased, insulin sensitivity questionable , aggression ridiculous, overwhelming feeling that I can do anything I want to do . Confidence in my balls .

Week 4) Day 22 - 28 week 4 really made me appreciate this product. Feeling way stronger and confident . Wife cant take me no where iam practically howling at every women . Need to get that under control asap ... been noticing the test boosting aspects of this as well . Bigger loads and better quality of erections and ejaculations.
All caught up :) 7 16 16

#7 KimJongIl

KimJongIl

북한을 패트릭!

• Members
  • 487 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 05:25 AM

How do u tag ?

The Supreme Leader of Thermolife
Important Message: Boycott "The Interview"

내가 씨발 매들린 올브 라이트 Korbel 싶어요

#8 Bighulksmash

Bighulksmash

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • LocationBOSTON

Posted 18 July 2016 - 01:37 PM

Comparing aromatase inhibitors is like comparing Fine Wines each has its own benefits 1 gives you aggression testosterone boosting estrogen suppression an overall feeling of well-being sometimes appetite increase sometimes appetite decrease. Some specifically just block estrogen at The receptors when I did Arimidex I didn't notice any testosterone boosting from it or any aggression I did notice sore joints very painful bicep curls my elbows were dead it dried me out fast. I wouldn't consider virtus to be a suicidal aromatase inhibitor but that is purely speculation from my own usage.

if I was to compare virtus to any aromatase inhibitor pharmaceutical grade I would have to compare it to exemestane at 12.5 milligrams a day while running 500 milligrams of testosterone ethanate along with fifty to a hundred milligrams of dbol day.

way stronger than fstane

The testosterone boosting in estrogen suppression is definitely noticeable by day 3 while using virtus in my opinion this product has the potential to go ginormous if it hasn't already being a consumer and spending my own money on these products quality is a facet that I find to be a hundred percent important I would not satisfy myself with products that did not come from quality sources. I trust in Iron Legion their products have not disappointed me I used Invictus and virtus 4 one month each. I will have to find some time this week to upload the before picture and to take quality after picture. A lot of noticeable hardness in the chest area biceps triceps appear firmer mid-section is thinned out quite a bit still out of work to go on my end but these products really help me get to where I need to be faster.

Working with a clean diet and great workout regimen will really help you benefit from a product like this as soon as my blood results come in I will be uploading them here for everybody to see regardless whether it's good or bad. But from my past experience with using aromatase Inhibitors I can tell you that the estrogen has definitely been suppressed in the testosterone has definitely increased in production as a more aggressive my balls are bigger better ejaculation and erections.

So I will be continuing this long until the second bottle of virtus Runs Out I'll be running it at .6 milliliters per day preferably around 2 p.m. since my sex schedule is switching to morning instead of evenings. This is been a great opportunity so far and I look forward to carrying this on another 4 to 6 weeks God bless the guys at iron Legion great bunch love the product love the service and you know me guys I have to dump an unnecessary plug because that's just in my nature but if you're looking for good deals and you can't find the sups just look up SoCal nutrition just give them a look-see​.

will up load bloods when I get the results . and iam continuing this log until virtus bottle 2 empty !

#9 Bighulksmash

Bighulksmash

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • LocationBOSTON

Posted 19 July 2016 - 11:55 AM

started second botlle at .6 ml 1x a day ... using the invictus up at .6 ml as well dosing 6 hrs apart .

#10 Williampeel

Williampeel

• Members
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 06:37 PM

Do you feel an increase in Testosterone. I know it is speculative, but just assuming from the aggression you are getting.
  • Bighulksmash likes this

#11 Bighulksmash

Bighulksmash

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • LocationBOSTON

Posted 19 July 2016 - 06:50 PM

Do you feel an increase in Testosterone. I know it is speculative, but just assuming from the aggression you are getting.

Yes my strength has gone up my aggression has gone way up . From all of the past Ways I've boosted my test using aromatase inhibitors and  serms. Id say this has to compared to 12.5 exemestane ed or eod / 1 mL virtus ed . 

So far are the effects of been pronounced muscle tightening and hardening throughout my entire body chest has firmed up the most triceps have gotten larger biceps have gotten thicker my back is tightening up and my calves are harder.

I'd also like to know quality of erections improve that's a big important thing for my sex life and having the e2 that high is not healthy or desired.

This product definitely fit the bill and delivered its claims . I dont think anyone will be disappointed in virtus unless they have snake skin or scales .

#12 Bighulksmash

Bighulksmash

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • LocationBOSTON

Posted 20 July 2016 - 12:33 AM

Weird update. Long story short . Wife has a migraine we cant screw for the 5th time in 6 hrs no big deal . 

The big deal is I went low carb low calorie low stim today . This was a test of test lol . Usually the higher my test , the harder it is to sleep at night. Toss in a decent e2 level and im literally nocturnal right now . 

So in just under 5 weeks I have made huge changes to my composition and attitude. Also along for the ride were libido and sexual performance. I must admit from the start I knew something was happening lol.

Id love to run this with low dose clomid for a few weeks . I feel like that would blow the doors off the barn . 

So here I layith , 01:27 am ... Hard as a rock wife's snoring next to me . This feeling 18 shyt better not go away or Ill throw a tantrum . 

Good night all and happy humpper day !

#13 Bighulksmash

Bighulksmash

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • LocationBOSTON

Posted 20 July 2016 - 10:44 PM

Yes iam great . Alpha feeling way up . Went to Wal-Mart and could feel the girls looking at me hardcore . One even said wow . My wife turned around like in ROTC 180 and was like wat bitch . I said yo the kids wit us . Sometimes I talk like rocky balboa when my t is super high . It's classic. Hard on so hard it felt like I blew a fuse in my circuit breaker.

Bottle 2 is going good . I noticed more of a kick from virtus at 1mL eod than .6 ed .
When I was taking 1mL a day my e2 was really high . So iam guessing the 1 mL a day for 31 days may have brought my e2 so much lower than it was . Would be nice to have been cut in half smile.gif

#14 Bighulksmash

Bighulksmash

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • LocationBOSTON

Posted 23 July 2016 - 10:30 PM

Definitely going to continue this . Hopefully get my e2 down to around 40  .

Running .6 for 6 wks.

#15 machinehead

machinehead

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 24 July 2016 - 12:48 PM

It looks like your doc is requesting the total estrogens test, E1+E2+E3 that may also cross-react with progesterone:

http://www.questdiag...439&labCode=SJC

Note the range of 60-190 pg/mL

You'd really want the sensitive E2 one:

http://www.questdiag...021&labCode=PHP

It would also be useful to test SHBG to get an idea about free test and E2.

Obviously, Virtus is working well and maybe too well at the doses you are taking. My only concern is that you can't dial in your E2 using the total estrogen test. I would not be surprised if your E2 is already below 40.

Good luck

• sinewave3 and Bighulksmash like this

#16 Bighulksmash

Bighulksmash

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • LocationBOSTON

Posted 24 July 2016 - 01:04 PM

It looks like your doc is requesting the total estrogens test, E1+E2+E3 that may also cross-react with progesterone:

http://www.questdiag...439&labCode=SJC

Note the range of 60-190 pg/mL

You'd really want the sensitive E2 one:

http://www.questdiag...021&labCode=PHP

It would also be useful to test SHBG to get an idea about free test and E2.

Obviously, Virtus is working well and maybe too well at the doses you are taking. My only concern is that you can't dial in your E2 using the total estrogen test. I would not be surprised if your E2 is already below 40.

Good luck

Thanks a lot I never thought of that I'll have to get all of those then next time I go in sometime in the beginning of August maybe the second week I will be getting all my tests ran again because I'm going to be starting another set of them.

My test came back my testosterone level was 1390 my E2 was 114 I think well like I said second week of August I'll be getting retested.

#17 Bighulksmash

Bighulksmash

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • LocationBOSTON

Posted 29 July 2016 - 09:28 PM

Just an update . Golden so far , feeling great and muscular . Using .7 going to drop .1 a week til empty.

#18 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 5,236 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 10:12 AM

that's not how this shit works. testosterone changes in the physiological range aren't important.

http://milehighkratom.com/janoy15 for 15% discount<p>Most of my post are simply talking out loud. Do not take what I say seriously.

Wes15 also for 15% off of imr products. They're always reliable on the shipping speeds so if you need it fast, you know where to go.

#19 Bighulksmash

Bighulksmash

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • LocationBOSTON

Posted 04 August 2016 - 10:16 AM

Actually retesting friday . Tapered down to .5 now until done

#20 sinewave3

sinewave3

Swollen Member

• Members
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 09:02 AM

Actually retesting friday . Tapered down to .5 now until done

Get the results back yet?

And how are your joints on this? Ever taken anything else that made your joints hurt?
Sinewave3's New AndroHard log: http://www.prohormon...new-androhard/"

#21 Bighulksmash

Bighulksmash

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • LocationBOSTON

Posted 08 September 2016 - 09:41 AM

Get the results back yet?

And how are your joints on this? Ever taken anything else that made your joints hurt?

Yes I have also taken exemestane as an aromatase inhibitor thats phucked my joints up pretty bad my test came back in the fifteen hundreds but my test was over a hundred

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users