38 replies to this topic

#1 themaharaja

themaharaja

• Members
  • 2,671 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 24 August 2016 - 11:55 PM

This is for a bulk.

Low test. Thinking 500 tren max. I'm accounting for ester weight too. I would run higher tren but I want to sleep and I think it really has caused some mood problems at higher doses.

Primo or eq. I'm willing to run the primo at 600mg. Week if necessary.

Also will be taking 5iu hgh.

Was also considering anadrol for 4 weeks. Mostly because I've never tried it lol.

Also considering test eq anadrol.

I don't want to run deca because I'm already using it and want to change compounds.

#2 bswanny

bswanny

• Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 12:36 AM

I mean for an offseason, if you have legit hgh. Test and HGH at 6iu is all you need on surplus. The rest are obviously a bonus but im not sure the cost would offset it. Unless you are doing shoots or guest posing i wouldnt see the need for a dht derivative. But to me I think mast would be better given the cost and chance it is real. However some swear by primo. I normally dont ref Rich Piana but he did a decent video talking about why primo is a waste. Food for thought. I think it comes down to funds. Tren is tren. It is probably the most versatile compound next to test. Personally i would do more hgh
  • themaharaja likes this

#3 SLR722

SLR722

I'll PCT tomorrow

• Members
  • 4,171 posts
  • LocationThe trencave

Posted 25 August 2016 - 03:51 AM

Both primo and eq are slow at building however you'll add quality muscle mass not blow up with water. Primo will help keep you more dry than eq especially on Anadrol.

If you're gonna drop primo money make sure you're 110% sure it's legit via testing for concentration and purity. Pharma primo is your best bet on this. Gh at 5iu is plenty if I recall you're also using pharma GH. Sounds gtg to me on which ever you pick be it eq or primo. You'll have use more AI on eq since it converts at half the rate of test.

#4 themaharaja

themaharaja

• Members
  • 2,671 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 25 August 2016 - 12:00 PM

I mean for an offseason, if you have legit hgh. Test and HGH at 6iu is all you need on surplus. The rest are obviously a bonus but im not sure the cost would offset it. Unless you are doing shoots or guest posing i wouldnt see the need for a dht derivative. But to me I think mast would be better given the cost and chance it is real. However some swear by primo. I normally dont ref Rich Piana but he did a decent video talking about why primo is a waste. Food for thought. I think it comes down to funds. Tren is tren. It is probably the most versatile compound next to test. Personally i would do more hgh

Im not a competitive BBer, just a vain fucker with too much time on his hands. Yeah test and HGH seem solid enough. I was considering running 8iu from october until end of december.

Both primo and eq are slow at building however you'll add quality muscle mass not blow up with water. Primo will help keep you more dry than eq especially on Anadrol.

If you're gonna drop primo money make sure you're 110% sure it's legit via testing for concentration and purity. Pharma primo is your best bet on this. Gh at 5iu is plenty if I recall you're also using pharma GH. Sounds gtg to me on which ever you pick be it eq or primo. You'll have use more AI on eq since it converts at half the rate of test.

Yeah, Ive read alot about faked primo thats just eq or even test. Yeah, I dont mind not blowing up, I dont want the stretch marks. Im leaning towards EQ since I cant test the primo myself.

I have been lucky with not needing an AI. I had to use an AI when I decided to see what 2g test and 1g deca would be like.

• Doctor Steuss likes this

#5 SLR722

SLR722

I'll PCT tomorrow

• Members
  • 4,171 posts
  • LocationThe trencave

Posted 25 August 2016 - 02:08 PM

No reason to use 2g of test and 1g of deca...that's 3g of aas. Are you 280lb or something trying to push the growth envelope?

I'd get estrogen checked if you're not needing an AI just to be sure your estrogen is in check next time you go for bloods.

#6 swim21

swim21

• Members
  • 7,907 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 04:26 PM

Is there a reason to run half the stuff we do? Not needed but higher doses can be fun especially with the mild stuff. Really liked my 3-3.5g EQ run
  • themaharaja likes this

#7 themaharaja

themaharaja

• Members
  • 2,671 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 25 August 2016 - 04:48 PM

No reason to use 2g of test and 1g of deca...that's 3g of aas. Are you 280lb or something trying to push the growth envelope?

I'd get estrogen checked if you're not needing an AI just to be sure your estrogen is in check next time you go for bloods.

I just wanted to see how much I could handle so I could get a feel for future cycles. Also, until my sex drive took a steep nosedive, my sex life was pretty fun.

Is there a reason to run half the stuff we do? Not needed but higher doses can be fun especially with the mild stuff. Really liked my 3-3.5g EQ run

Exactly. Most people think we're retarded for even using steroids.

#8 SLR722

SLR722

I'll PCT tomorrow

• Members
  • 4,171 posts
  • LocationThe trencave

Posted 25 August 2016 - 09:19 PM

What's the point of going that high? Legit no benefit, after a certain point you're just wasting oil and health. No one on here is at that level that justifies those doses in the slightest.

#9 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 5,218 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 06:01 AM

I just wanted to see how much I could handle so I could get a feel for future cycles. Also, until my sex drive took a steep nosedive, my sex life was pretty fun.

Exactly. Most people think we're retarded for even using steroids.

I have people say "man roids? You don't need that stuff. I was 280 in highschool football". Yeah and people are 600 without even lifting l0l.
http://milehighkratom.com/janoy15 for 15% discount<p>Most of my post are simply talking out loud. Do not take what I say seriously.

Wes15 also for 15% off of imr products. They're always reliable on the shipping speeds so if you need it fast, you know where to go.

#10 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 5,218 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 06:02 AM

What's the point of going that high? Legit no benefit, after a certain point you're just wasting oil and health. No one on here is at that level that justifies those doses in the slightest.

if someone needs to push it I think that max they need is maybe 2g gear, after that adding gh and insulin would be better. I mean, arnold is probably the max someone can get with gear even pushing the doses. After that the slin and gh take over.
http://milehighkratom.com/janoy15 for 15% discount<p>Most of my post are simply talking out loud. Do not take what I say seriously.

Wes15 also for 15% off of imr products. They're always reliable on the shipping speeds so if you need it fast, you know where to go.

#11 themaharaja

themaharaja

• Members
  • 2,671 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 26 August 2016 - 12:19 PM

if someone needs to push it I think that max they need is maybe 2g gear, after that adding gh and insulin would be better. I mean, arnold is probably the max someone can get with gear even pushing the doses. After that the slin and gh take over.

Just for the sake of convo and curiosity, Lee Haney appeared more muscular than Arnold - he didnt use gh or insulin, right? No sarcasm.

#12 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 5,218 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 01:52 PM

Just for the sake of convo and curiosity, Lee Haney appeared more muscular than Arnold - he didnt use gh or insulin, right? No sarcasm.

I'll have to check later but you can see the differentiation in physiques from the arnold era to lee priest and the 90s

Edit- Haney looks like a gh user in some pics I saw. Dunno much about him. Maybe he started without gh and finished with? I dunno just did a quick google

#13 swim21

swim21

• Members
  • 7,907 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 03:29 PM

Lol yea pretty sure he did. Just look at his physique- nothing like the guys before him

#14 themaharaja

themaharaja

• Members
  • 2,671 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 26 August 2016 - 04:40 PM

Lol yea pretty sure he did. Just look at his physique- nothing like the guys before him

Ah. I thought Yates ushered in the era of GH use so I wasnt sure in terms of timing. I thought GH was after Haney's generation so to speak. But thinking about it, you're right - if Yates was using hgh in the early 90s, Haney also had access.

I think I was looking at pics of Haney from the mid 80s when I made my original comment.

#15 swim21

swim21

• Members
  • 7,907 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 04:43 PM

Yea actually some of his original pics definitely don't look like it. Definitely blew up though

#16 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 5,218 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 08:14 PM

When did they come out with synthetic gh officially? Before they had it extracted from cadavers which no doubt made it stupid expensive, and could cause brain issues which is what happened to lyle alzedo I believe. I hewed rumors that people in Arnold's era did have cadaver gh but i doubt it, and if they did, it was later on and very low dose.

What with the 191 gh and 192 gh? 192 antibodies or what? Heard 192 could really fuck someone up

#17 SLR722

SLR722

I'll PCT tomorrow

• Members
  • 4,171 posts
  • LocationThe trencave

Posted 27 August 2016 - 08:45 AM

When did they come out with synthetic gh officially? Before they had it extracted from cadavers which no doubt made it stupid expensive, and could cause brain issues which is what happened to lyle alzedo I believe. I hewed rumors that people in Arnold's era did have cadaver gh but i doubt it, and if they did, it was later on and very low dose.

What with the 191 gh and 192 gh? 192 antibodies or what? Heard 192 could really fuck someone up

#18 Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed

• Members
  • 458 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 09:18 AM

im running a very similar bulk this November. 400mg test E, 1000mg primo, and dbol preworkout with 5iu HGH daily. I personally don't go for EQ because it gives me bad anxiety once I get into the dosage needed to make it worthwhile. I have used theanine, though, to combat the anxiety.

#19 grenadine

grenadine

Celltechhardcorezzz

• Members
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 02:22 PM

I'm a primo guy but only because eq gives me anxiety and high bp. If it wasn't for that, I would choose eq due to cost and less oil to pin (eq is usually dosed higher per mg). The look is very similar. Not worth it for the average joe to use primo over eq unless you get sides like me.

#20 grenadine

grenadine

Celltechhardcorezzz

• Members
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 02:23 PM

Fat loss is a little bit better with primo but vascularity is better with equipoise.

#21 WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

• Members
  • 4,154 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 10:54 AM

Any other Primo lovers out there? Dose used?

#22 themaharaja

themaharaja

• Members
  • 2,671 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 12 September 2016 - 03:07 PM

Gf has pinned me...opens up the glutes for more oil! haha.

#23 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 5,218 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 09:58 AM

Why do people have trouble pinning their glutes? It's not that hard, especially if you just sit on a chair

#24 grenadine

grenadine

Celltechhardcorezzz

• Members
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 12:51 PM

Why do people have trouble pinning their glutes? It's not that hard, especially if you just sit on a chair

Probably from being too yoked and/or having short little chode arms

#25 swim21

swim21

• Members
  • 7,907 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 02:33 PM

Any other Primo lovers out there? Dose used?

Here. Ran it at 600mg just so damn expensive lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users