• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 joos23

joos23

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 07:23 AM

I know cardio and diet. I am very lean and vascular. You guys add little resistance with high reps? My abs tens to be flat and like sunk it. Please help

#2 Mr Taco

Mr Taco

• Members
  • 1,321 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 10:58 AM

"Heavy" squats and deadlifts are most of the work I do on them. If I got leaner they'd be really popping. Everyone has abs, if yours are flat you either haven't worked out enough or you have too much body fat. I'm assuming since you're here it's the 2nd thing.

• frank thomas likes this

#3 avante

avante

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 02:37 PM

Been incorporating more weight into midsection exercises. Whether it's a seated crunch with weights; decline crunches with plates, decline crunches & twists with plates, and side raises with plates (obliques). Big difference than just simple body weight movements.
  • frank thomas likes this

#4 delariva

delariva

• Members
  • 325 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 11:12 AM

Same boat as you joos. My genetics have me at flat stomach but very little to show for it just on diet alone. I leaned down to 170 lbs at a 29 inch waistline and still didn't have the definition a lot of guys seem to have naturally. No love handles, just flat stomach. Bulked up to 205 (with a little help of peps sarms etc.) and noticed believe it or not better ab definition. I've heard guys talk about the fat that's in the muscle layers and I'm seriously believing it now. So I think abs respond to bulking quite well. I don't generally do much ab work other than combining leg lowerings and raises from the reverse crunch position.

#5 srootone

srootone

EpstaneMan

• Members
  • 4,619 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 05:37 PM

Some people can get away with great abs with typical compound movements.  

For those that it doesn't come easy simply target them with captains chair leg raises and cable crunches.  

Don't forget the only person standing in your way is YOU.....

Previous Cycles:
-SD bridge Katanadrol 2.0-

-epi solo-
45/45/45
http://www.anabolicm...d-epistane.html

-stano/mecha/epi stack-
Stano 1,050/1,050/1,050/0/0
Mecha 0/125/150/150/150
Epi 30/45/60/75/75
http://www.prohormon...hred-stack-log/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users