• Please log in to reply
3275 replies to this topic

#26 BeauB

BeauB

• Members
  • 4,533 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 07:19 PM

What total and complete crap.

Oh no - I heard something I didn't like - now I am scarred.

Grow up you bunch of post-pubescent babies.
  • Wesleyinman likes this

#27 Doctor Steuss

Doctor Steuss

• Super Moderators
  • 7,363 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 07:22 PM

How do you go about getting a safe space for home, if you're married?

Wife just switched her voter registration this year to Democrat so she could primary for Bernie.  So, I think I might be able to make it happen.

• Wesleyinman likes this

#28 Doctor Steuss

Doctor Steuss

• Super Moderators
  • 7,363 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 07:24 PM

How do you go about getting a safe space for home, if you're married?

Wife just switched her voter registration this year to Democrat so she could primary for Bernie.  So, I think I might be able to make it happen.

"Damnit Steuss, I told you to take out the garbage!"

"Your tone hurts my feelers.  I'll be in my safe space."

Where do I get one of those little A-frame posters made up?

• sinewave3, Looseunitwa and Wesleyinman like this

#29 BeauB

BeauB

• Members
  • 4,533 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 07:32 PM

"Damnit Steuss, I told you to take out the garbage!"

"Your tone hurts my feelers.  I'll be in my safe space."

Where do I get one of those little A-frame posters made up?

I suggest tastefully writing the message on a piece of leather worn like a loincloth.

Hands up, see wood.

#30 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,326 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 07:44 PM

T minus 20 and counting.

This is historical at the least for anyone watching.

Sponsored Lighweight 105K Strongman Competitor

IRON MAG LABS BODYBUILDING REP -

"WES15" for 15% off all orders at

www.ironmaglabs.com or www.ironmagresearch.com

#31 Bronkko

Bronkko

Senior Citizen Member

• Members
  • 9,596 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 09:12 PM

whos winning and why is it trump?

#32 BeauB

BeauB

• Members
  • 4,533 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 09:55 PM

Bronkko - Hilliar wore a red pants suit.

I'm out.

Mike drop.

P.S.  Although it sure didn't work for me, she licked her lips and looked longingly into the camera and whispered "my dried up and weathered husk of womanhood wants you".

#33 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,291 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 05:21 AM

I know I'm from afar and I'm just a little Aussie dude in the middle of the ocean but..........

How the fuk could you even comtemplate either one of them as president? I mean there has to be smarter, wiser etc men or women in your country who should be running.......surely.

Can you guys vote on a 'no confidence' vote on the whole election?
  • sinewave3 likes this

#34 AllNatural

AllNatural

Awesome Member

• Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 07:20 AM

I know I'm from afar and I'm just a little Aussie dude in the middle of the ocean but..........

How the fuk could you even comtemplate either one of them as president? I mean there has to be smarter, wiser etc men or women in your country who should be running.......surely.

Can you guys vote on a 'no confidence' vote on the whole election?

Gary Johnson is also running but as a libertarian and mainstream media doesn't give a rat's ass about him because he isn't a democrat or a republican. If he was at the debate last night he would have made both of them look like idiots.

• sinewave3 and Looseunitwa like this

#35 Doctor Steuss

Doctor Steuss

• Super Moderators
  • 7,363 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 08:33 AM

When can we expect Dr. Oz to do a special on Trump's cocaine sniffle?

• Bronkko and Wesleyinman like this

#36 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 5,231 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 08:51 AM

Ok so event goes down at Hofstra..

Political Correctness is already beginning. Psychiatrists and counselors on hand to "treat" anyone "triggered" by debate topics.
This Country and Nation needs a swift kick in the ass...honestly

CtTOYpWWEAAKLRQ.jpg

I'm starting to think feminist want to be raped so they have an excuse for their issues...
http://milehighkratom.com/janoy15 for 15% discount<p>Most of my post are simply talking out loud. Do not take what I say seriously.

Wes15 also for 15% off of imr products. They're always reliable on the shipping speeds so if you need it fast, you know where to go.

#37 Doctor Steuss

Doctor Steuss

• Super Moderators
  • 7,363 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 08:55 AM

So, was it me, or did Trump give a green light to stay at his properties, and not pay if you don't think they did a good job?

• Wesleyinman likes this

#38 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,326 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 08:57 AM

Bronkko - Hilliar wore a red pants suit.

I'm out.

Mike drop.

P.S.  Although it sure didn't work for me, she licked her lips and looked longingly into the camera and whispered "my dried up and weathered husk of womanhood wants you".

Obama took the bait and further "endorsed" Hillary after the debates ;)

alozade.gif?dateline=1222566476

• Doctor Steuss and BeauB like this

#39 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 5,231 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 08:57 AM

Well in the end, trump proposed real solutions, exposed real problems, and spoke truth. He's a cutthroat buisness man. He knows the loopholes to the tax system, and thus how to fix them.

Hillary brought up completely false points.

1. She mentioned women's wage gap. Maybe if women got degrees in hard science instead of liberal arts they would make as much. They already get equal pay for equal work. I know a CFO for a large bank who is a woman who makes tons of money.

2. Hillary brought up racism. She just tried to stir the pot. That's her attempting to get blacks votes. She brought up cops shooting blacks. One, it's the media skewing this. Whites are shot more by cops than blacks. That's just statistically a fact. The media won't report on those though. Also most of these blacks being shot are felons, or didn't cooperate with the cop. Also blacks kill other blacks in a 40:1 ratio compared to cops killing blacks. Let's not forget some of these cops are fucking black.

3. Hillary talked about getting dangerous guns off the street and that there are too many military grade weapons. Well first fully auto assault rifles are already not fucking legal. The guns these criminals are using are not legal registered guns anyway. They're ghost guns manufactured in South America. It has nothing to do with background checks.
  • sinewave3 likes this
http://milehighkratom.com/janoy15 for 15% discount<p>Most of my post are simply talking out loud. Do not take what I say seriously.

Wes15 also for 15% off of imr products. They're always reliable on the shipping speeds so if you need it fast, you know where to go.

#40 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,326 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 09:00 AM

Anyone else enjoy the debate?

Thought their was some good back and forth and shocked but happy to see them both on the stage at the same time.

I do feel like the Moderator sided with Hillary quite alot..I want them to put someone unbiased and not sided as a Moderator.  Of course this crooked Media will not.

Today I am seeing Article ridiculing primarily Trump...you know as normal.  But honestly i thought it was a very good debate on both Trump and Hillary's ends.

I am really starting to despise the Mainstream Media more then ever with this Election, regardless of who one votes for.

#41 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 5,231 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 09:02 AM

Another thing. Hilary "took responsibility" for the "hacked" emails. What the fuck does that mean? If she took responsibility she would be in a jail cell for being a fucking spy to the Saudis.
  • Wesleyinman likes this

#42 Doctor Steuss

Doctor Steuss

• Super Moderators
  • 7,363 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 09:26 AM

I wonder if Trump took advantage of the safe space afterwards.  His feelers seemed pretty hurt when talking about the "not nice" ads.

Maybe he was just on his period though.  That would explain the hot flash that had him drinking so much water.

• Wesleyinman likes this

#43 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,326 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 09:32 AM

Another thing. Hilary "took responsibility" for the "hacked" emails. What the fuck does that mean? If she took responsibility she would be in a jail cell for being a fucking spy to the Saudis.

Agreed.

And I want Trump to put out his Tax returns..just to get that done and over with.

I expect to see a businessman like him use every loophole possible. I think he said he made almost $700 million last year..did anyone else hear that or did I misunderstand?   I know he made $$ but that is astronomical.

#44 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,326 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 09:41 AM

My favorite part of the whole debate...

14449040_1201344076552637_37180045810598

• Doctor Steuss likes this

#45 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,326 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 10:25 AM

Not sure if this is accurate, what was in her clothing.  Def is something there though.  This is trending right now

CtWY8t1W8AAEQNi.jpg

#46 WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

• Members
  • 4,232 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 10:41 AM

Lolol. This tread is a trip :P
  • Wesleyinman likes this

#47 Doctor Steuss

Doctor Steuss

• Super Moderators
  • 7,363 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 10:41 AM

That's just the battery pack for a lavalier.  Most of them that I've ever used have had a square pack, but I think MXL uses cylindrical packs like the outline in her back.

#48 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,326 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 10:56 AM

That's just the battery pack for a lavalier.  Most of them that I've ever used have had a square pack, but I think MXL uses cylindrical packs like the outline in her back.

Whats a lavalier?

#49 Doctor Steuss

Doctor Steuss

• Super Moderators
  • 7,363 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 11:08 AM

Whats a lavalier?

It's a type of small microphone.  In the debates, they'll usually have the main microphone on the podium for the auditorium (although sometimes they are non-functional and just for show), and then a lavalier for broadcast audio.

You can see hers attached to her dress, about 5 inches down from the neckline, and his attached on his left lapel.  They have a small pack that they plug into that usually goes at your back, and acts as the wireless transmitter and battery for the microphone.

GettyImages-610598362-640x480.jpg

• Wesleyinman likes this

#50 starsnbars716

starsnbars716

• Members
  • 748 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 11:36 AM

Gary Johnson is also running but as a libertarian and mainstream media doesn't give a rat's ass about him because he isn't a democrat or a republican. If he was at the debate last night he would have made both of them look like idiots.

While I would welcome a strong Libertarian Candidate, Gary Johnson is also an idiot. He's like the guy who couldn't make it into any of the good fraternities so joins the only one that will take him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users