• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#26 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,328 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 10:18 AM

Toes?

You aren't coming down with toelio, right?

I actually have read that Anabolics in Transdermal form can actually affect the muscles you apply them to, with site enhancing effects...Meaning those muscles absorbing the transdermal actually can grow faster then other muscle groups. 

When I was on HGH my feet grew about 1/2 size permanently. I went from 9.5 to a 10.  Maybe I will outgrow my shoes on this stuff??

About to dose this again this morning..gonna see if this whole issue happens where I felt dizzy and lightheaded.  I might wait a bit longer after shower to do this

Sponsored Lighweight 105K Strongman Competitor

IRON MAG LABS BODYBUILDING REP -

"WES15" for 15% off all orders at

www.ironmaglabs.com or www.ironmagresearch.com

#27 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,328 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 12:42 PM

Day 6..

Been alternating my application sites.  Def notice I am irritable on the days I do 100mgs..not horribly but noticeably.

Def notice my clothes are tighter already.  Will weigh in today and see where I am at..

Hitting shoulders/traps today

#28 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,687 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 05:43 PM

Always enthusiastic to follow an Inman log.  Hoping this does great stuff for you.

Can I ask, is this a sponsored log?

• Wesleyinman likes this
I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't.

-Animis representative-
PM me with any questions regarding Omniscienti
Please support the PHF store and purchase Omniscienti there

#29 TripleOvertime

TripleOvertime

Under Compensating

• Members
  • 4,687 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 05:44 PM

Always enthusiastic to follow an Inman log.  Hoping this does great stuff for you.

Can I ask, is this a sponsored log?

Jumped the gun with the question, I now see you recieved it from a member here.  Very cool.

• Wesleyinman likes this
I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you said i couldn't.

-Animis representative-
PM me with any questions regarding Omniscienti
Please support the PHF store and purchase Omniscienti there

#30 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,328 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 03:39 PM

Still running this. I dropped the MK for a few days and my water retention went down alot..

Lo and behold I am looking way way leaner already on this compound.  Abs and obliques showing all over.

Good news :)

#31 BeauB

BeauB

• Members
  • 4,537 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 03:48 PM

Still running this. I dropped the MK for a few days and my water retention went down alot..

Lo and behold I am looking way way leaner already on this compound.  I've got the most bad-assed, studly toes in the county.

Good news :)

Yes, that is good news.
  • Wesleyinman likes this

#32 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,328 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 04:03 PM

Yes, that is good news.

The odd thing is I am not getting much stronger at all like I normally do.

But this stuff is def working.  The sides went away alot too.  I got a little tiny bit of acne at first.

Also when I sweat my skin is so oily on this TD version..especially my face.  Kind of odd, right?

#33 dacookiemonsta

dacookiemonsta

Blood Disciple

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 04:32 PM

Tried Clavicle today.

What was really weird, I took it right after I showered and I applied 50mgs to that area...About 10mins later I felt shortness of breathe, then diziness..just really really odd...almost like my blood sugar was affected.  Felt super lethargic.

I drank some orange juice and ate yogurt  and about 10mins later I felt perfectly fine.  Weird right??

As for Aromatization..someone here mentioned using an AI..were you ever right....This stuff has my face so puffy and nipples already..Im at like Day 4 in too, thats it.

So I will run some nolva @ 10mgs ED and see if that resolves, if not I will go up to 20...

Anyways, no strength increases.  I worked up to 315x15 on bench press but I did not feel the extra strength that AAR version gives me.

What I did feel was INSANE pump to the point I could not even do but a few sets of Chest..I was so pumped..it was insane.

About a dozen guys at the gym were asking me what I was on because they said I got huge in a week.  I have not weighed in, but I have been eating well too and still on this and the MK.  My clothes are not fitting at all..well my jeans are, since I still have my torn quad and my right leg is about 4" smaller then the other..

And I cannot train legs..I don't know if I mentioned that to everyone??

In case you guys didn't know I tore my quad completely off 4 months ago...surgery 3.5 months ago and I am in PT 3x per week.

So far I definitely am seeing that I am way fuller already and I cannot believe how fast testicular atrophy kicked in as well  If the benefits turn out to be as good as the sides are hitting me..I am going to get huge on this stuff.

I would imagine I am sititng 215-220lbs and with my hurt legs that I haven't trained in 4 months, if I were training them, I'd easily be at 225-230 right now.  I am 5'8 For anyone wondering.

215-220 at 5'8 is a good amount of mass.  225-230 is a straight monster.  You're a big dude I would probably run from in a dark alley if you just said hello to me lol. 

Most I've been able to sustain is around 210 for a decent period of time.  I've been off cycle around 4 months and I watched my weight plummet back down to 195 but I just haven't eaten enough. 

I was curious why you run a serm instead of an ai if you are having estrogen issues?  What I know thus far from exemestane is it didn't work real well for me until I hit around 25mg and when I did that I felt like absolute lethargic shit.  Going to try adex next cycle probably. 

• Wesleyinman likes this

Vicious Labs: use coupon code "chocolatechip" for 10% off at viciouslabs.net

#34 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,328 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 08:24 PM

215-220 at 5'8 is a good amount of mass.  225-230 is a straight monster.  You're a big dude I would probably run from in a dark alley if you just said hello to me lol. 

Most I've been able to sustain is around 210 for a decent period of time.  I've been off cycle around 4 months and I watched my weight plummet back down to 195 but I just haven't eaten enough. 

I was curious why you run a serm instead of an ai if you are having estrogen issues?  What I know thus far from exemestane is it didn't work real well for me until I hit around 25mg and when I did that I felt like absolute lethargic shit.  Going to try adex next cycle probably. 

Ty for the kind words :)

And yes I love Nolva..it is always my go to...

Reason being is it does not kill all my estrogen. I have no sides and it eliminates bloat and Pregyno for me way better then others. I have tried everything out there, but for my body, Nolva is the ticket. 

For whatever reason I respond so well to it..always have :)

Hope ur well man, so nice to hear from you!!

• sinewave3 likes this

#35 dacookiemonsta

dacookiemonsta

Blood Disciple

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 09:03 PM

Ty for the kind words :)

And yes I love Nolva..it is always my go to...

Reason being is it does not kill all my estrogen. I have no sides and it eliminates bloat and Pregyno for me way better then others. I have tried everything out there, but for my body, Nolva is the ticket. 

For whatever reason I respond so well to it..always have :)

Hope ur well man, so nice to hear from you!!

Interesting.  May also consider going the SERM route. 

What's your take on people suggesting that running a SERM and no AI essentially makes the body produce more and more estrogen because it's being signaled to and it just doesn't bind to the tissue? 

From what I previously thought you'd still have a steroid aromatizing (spelling) into estrogen so you would still have a lot in your system flooding into it with nowhere to go. 

Hope I'm not coming off as challenging with these questions..  I think the over generalizations of what works for the goose works for the gander doesn't always seem to be true. 

Nolva actually dramatically reduced gyno i got while running a trenadrol/superdrol combination literally 2 years later.  AI didn't touch it.

Sorry if I'm derailing the thread lol. 

Vicious Labs: use coupon code "chocolatechip" for 10% off at viciouslabs.net

#36 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,328 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 09:39 AM

Interesting.  May also consider going the SERM route. 

What's your take on people suggesting that running a SERM and no AI essentially makes the body produce more and more estrogen because it's being signaled to and it just doesn't bind to the tissue? 

From what I previously thought you'd still have a steroid aromatizing (spelling) into estrogen so you would still have a lot in your system flooding into it with nowhere to go. 

Hope I'm not coming off as challenging with these questions..  I think the over generalizations of what works for the goose works for the gander doesn't always seem to be true. 

Nolva actually dramatically reduced gyno i got while running a trenadrol/superdrol combination literally 2 years later.  AI didn't touch it.

Sorry if I'm derailing the thread lol. 

Great questions and honestly I have never seen clinical proof to prove either way tbh...

I honestly have had extensive labs years and years ago when running various compounds, I was doing 1-2x per month and experimenting on myself and so I was very clearly able to see what my body was doing, regardless of various theories floating around.

When on something like Letro for example, my estrogen was just plain gone completely..and although I had no ability to have most Estro issues, I also lost strength and didn't feel right, it was way too harsh for me.  Not a fan.

I knew that I wanted to mimic my bodies natural numbers so I wanted to keep estro low, but not gone..  I do like Arim as well..its side effect free for me, but it does not have the impact that Nolva does on pregyno.

So although I can probably sail on Arim E3d low dose and have a nice low estrogen, it doesn't combat the pregyno..and I am prone on one side..the left side only..for whatever reason is my prolactin and estrogen get even mildly high, the left side flares up.

So I can use even 10mgs of Nolva ED and combat bloat, pregyno, my levels remain existent but low.  I also have a higher Free Testosterone level since I am running an anti estrogen.

So I am not positive that everyone will respond 100% in this fashion, but I would suggest that others may benefit from this type of run.Literally I can do 10mgs of nolva, .5mgs of cabser E3d and run any combination of compounds, high dose, low dose you name it and I can control my estrogen and prolactin with ease.

I like this because I don't wanna run so much and stress the liver more then already.

#37 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,328 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 05:14 PM

Weighed in 216 today.

Honestly my upper body is def way bigger, my shirts are not fitting....but I am not much heavier, which simply means I am leaner.

And I am def leaner....

Again, not seeing any real noticeable strength increases, even when I use 50mgs 1 hour PWO.

I do see some spiking of BP about 1-3 hours after I use this I get a bit red in the face.

The sides don't really seem to be hitting me on low dose nolva.  So this is good.

Still happy and cant wait to run this out for the next 20 days.

#38 sinewave3

sinewave3

Swollen Member

• Members
  • 1,970 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 10:48 AM

Awesome, thanks for the updates!
Interesting you prefer the Nolva over a traditional AI but it also sounds like you really know your body. Feeling any bloat?
  • Wesleyinman likes this
Sinewave3's New AndroHard log: http://www.prohormon...new-androhard/"

#39 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,328 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 11:14 AM

Awesome, thanks for the updates!
Interesting you prefer the Nolva over a traditional AI but it also sounds like you really know your body. Feeling any bloat?

I was but not now

And I will go back on the MK..i take a few days off here and there intentionally..just like I used to do with HGH..and I always feel like it works better that way for me.

#40 BeauB

BeauB

• Members
  • 4,537 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 03:45 PM

Foot-Strength.jpg

• sinewave3 and Wesleyinman like this

#41 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,328 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 04:51 PM

BTW Libido is really good on this version.  Happy about that.

And the smell of this TD is very pleasant.

Overall it seems like a really solid product so far.

#42 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,328 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 10:53 AM

Still running this but I am sick today. So I will be just running on 50mgs ED until I feel better...may not train for a day or a few even.

Def noticing that I am irritable 1 hour after applying if I did not mention that yet...

#43 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,328 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 10:19 AM

Back to the gym 2morrow.  Been sick literally all week  Still applied 50mgs ED.  So I am even leaner then before, diet has been off a bit, but back at it 2morrow and will report anything new with this compound.

#44 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,328 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 01:07 PM

Back in the gym.  Leaner but feeling good.

Still running 50mgs off days, 100mgs on days.

I tried 50mgs 1.5 hours preworkout and I felt stronger with this method.  I think it might peak slower with the TD then even oral or liquid versions.

Will continue to play around with it and see what happens

• sinewave3 likes this

#45 Strong_Guy

Strong_Guy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 11 November 2016 - 08:35 AM

What's up Wes!  I'll be following this, trest is something I never tried but always kind of wanted to.  I am intrigued since it is available in transdermal form and can still be found if you look in the right places.  I know cycle support is always a good idea not just for liver but BP and other things, but is liver support necessary given this is topical and not oral?  I've always wondered that.  Looking forward to another good Wes log/review.

• Wesleyinman likes this

#46 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,328 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 11:40 AM

What's up Wes!  I'll be following this, trest is something I never tried but always kind of wanted to.  I am intrigued since it is available in transdermal form and can still be found if you look in the right places.  I know cycle support is always a good idea not just for liver but BP and other things, but is liver support necessary given this is topical and not oral?  I've always wondered that.  Looking forward to another good Wes log/review.

Thanks man , great to see you.  Appreciate the follow!!

Gonna take a day or two off from the Trest and also off MK for a bit..BP is pretty spiked lately, wanna take a few days, reset and come back at it.

#47 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,328 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 01:06 PM

Def noticing I am alot leaner..without trying.

Only working out 3x per week right now, since I'm in PT 3x a week for leg as well..dont have the time for both.

This version is def legit.

My blood pressure is higher at this point, and I get a bit cranky an hour after taking it.

But I have really enjoyed this run so far.

Everyone tells me I look way bigger in the past month.  So I think it's probably true.  I think also because I am alot leaner.

I will say I still like the AAR better.  But nonetheless this is good.

#48 WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

• Members
  • 4,232 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 06:19 AM

Late to the party
Nice thread Wes.

Carry on bro-ham...