Mk677 Sides

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 MindOverMatter23

MindOverMatter23

• Members
  • 984 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 12:26 PM

Been taking 25mg mk677 every morning 30-45min prior to eating.
About 1 month in now and my hands are constantly numb and tingly 24-7 along with facial flushing.
Also a greatly reduced libido . Right now just on sust 750mg and added proviron for libido.
I just droped mk for 3 days and still have the tingly hands.

#2 MindOverMatter23

MindOverMatter23

• Members
  • 984 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 12:29 PM

Main issue for stopping is the libido guys .. anyone else get this with mk?? I kno it's not the sust or estrogen as I've been blast/cruise for 3 years never had an issue..
It's almost like my dick tip feels numb almost like how my hands feel.
What you guys think?

#3 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,485 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 12:43 PM

I would suggest Blood Pressure is sky high.

The numbness in the hands and the sexual issues is a pretty strong indicator.

Water retention on MK can cause this.  Donate blood and lower the MK for a few days and see if it subsides!

• paintrainTC and Looseunitwa like this

Sponsored Lighweight 105K Strongman Competitor

IRON MAG LABS BODYBUILDING REP -

"WES15" for 15% off all orders at

www.ironmaglabs.com or www.ironmagresearch.com

#4 kins38

kins38

Forum Dickhead

• Members
  • 5,081 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 01:52 PM

I thought MK was normally run at 10mg. No wonder you are getting sides, why run it so high?.

• MindOverMatter23 likes this

#5 grenadine

grenadine

Celltechhardcorezzz

• Members
  • 1,324 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 01:53 PM

My blood pressure would be ridiculous on 750 test and 25mk. Both put pounds of nasty water weight on me.
  • Wesleyinman likes this

#6 vvidaurri01

vvidaurri01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 05:09 PM

New poster here but follow the post here for information.  I am older, 52 and try to stay away from anything that will mess my hormones up.  The strongest PH I have taken was years ago when Iforce Bold 200 was out, was great stuff.  Now it is 11kt that I stick with, mild and keeps the fat off.  Been following MK and liked that there wasn't a PCT to follow.  I have been working out for 30 years and keep my diet clean.  Started MK 3 weeks ago, IronMag Labs, Thank you Wes for the discount code!

But wow, my strength and over all feeling is out of this world.  My old age joint pain is almost gone and my libido is strong, waking up with woodies and great sleep. Noticed a bit of water retention but I am fuller and stronger.  I stay away from any sodium, just all natural foods. The hunger I fight with always keeping some steamed veggies and chicken breast at hand so I can eat till I pop.  The water retention is going away now and I kinda like the hunger.  I have always had to force myself to eat to keep my weight.

Going for the long hall of 6 months then throwing in some 11kt as next summer nears.  I have been taking my dose all at once in the evening, sleep like a baby with crazy dreams.  So far the best stuff I have taken in a long time.

• Looseunitwa and Wesleyinman like this

#7 MindOverMatter23

MindOverMatter23

• Members
  • 984 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 05:48 PM

What's your dosage ^?
  • Wesleyinman likes this

#8 kins38

kins38

Forum Dickhead

• Members
  • 5,081 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 06:00 PM

New poster here but follow the post here for information.  I am older, 52 and try to stay away from anything that will mess my hormones up.  The strongest PH I have taken was years ago when Iforce Bold 200 was out, was great stuff.  Now it is 11kt that I stick with, mild and keeps the fat off.  Been following MK and liked that there wasn't a PCT to follow.  I have been working out for 30 years and keep my diet clean.  Started MK 3 weeks ago, IronMag Labs, Thank you Wes for the discount code!

But wow, my strength and over all feeling is out of this world.  My old age joint pain is almost gone and my libido is strong, waking up with woodies and great sleep. Noticed a bit of water retention but I am fuller and stronger.  I stay away from any sodium, just all natural foods. The hunger I fight with always keeping some steamed veggies and chicken breast at hand so I can eat till I pop.  The water retention is going away now and I kinda like the hunger.  I have always had to force myself to eat to keep my weight.

Going for the long hall of 6 months then throwing in some 11kt as next summer nears.  I have been taking my dose all at once in the evening, sleep like a baby with crazy dreams.  So far the best stuff I have taken in a long time.

Nice first post.

#9 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,485 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 06:04 PM

Nice first post.

For the record I did not have anything to do with that post.

I think he is being legit.

Happy to have a new member that is trying this. Hope you try it one day Kins...u may like it!!!

Sponsored Lighweight 105K Strongman Competitor

IRON MAG LABS BODYBUILDING REP -

"WES15" for 15% off all orders at

www.ironmaglabs.com or www.ironmagresearch.com

#10 vvidaurri01

vvidaurri01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 07:37 PM

No Wes you don't have anything to do with this post.  Just got off my ass and wanted to give back some feed back,  My dose is the one dropper full, 25mg.  Trying to be helpful.

• Looseunitwa and Wesleyinman like this

#11 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,323 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 05:09 AM

I'm 48 so maybe is a better compound for us more mature gentlemen?
Are you on test as well? If not what about when you run the 11kt? What dose you run this and for how long for?
  • ironranger and Wesleyinman like this

#12 vvidaurri01

vvidaurri01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 06:07 PM

No I am not on test.  The 11-keto is transdermal and I use 1 ml everyday in the mornings after a shower.  Usually run for 6 weeks.  Just enough to help when I am trying to cut for the summer. 

#13 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 01:34 PM

I'm 48 so maybe is a better compound for us more mature gentlemen?
Are you on test as well? If not what about when you run the 11kt? What dose you run this and for how long for?

it's a good anti aging drug. Don't expect much for legitimate physique enhancement. In fact if your chasing a certain aesthetic look then it will negatively impact you by water retention, sodium retention, and hunger.
http://milehighkratom.com/janoy15 for 15% discount<p>Most of my post are simply talking out loud. Do not take what I say seriously.

Wes15 also for 15% off of imr products. They're always reliable on the shipping speeds so if you need it fast, you know where to go.

#14 ironranger

ironranger

• Members
  • 357 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 03:19 PM

Main issue for stopping is the libido guys .. anyone else get this with mk?? I kno it's not the sust or estrogen as I've been blast/cruise for 3 years never had an issue..
It's almost like my dick tip feels numb almost like how my hands feel.
What you guys think?

Never had those issues on MK...
Instead of morning dosage try it at night.
I always have improved sleep, vivid dreams etc. No issues with libido, in fact completely the opposite
  • anab0lix likes this

#15 WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

WrkHrdPlyHrd9999

• Members
  • 4,242 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 06:27 AM

Been taking 25mg mk677 every morning 30-45min prior to eating.
About 1 month in now and my hands are constantly numb and tingly 24-7 along with facial flushing.
Also a greatly reduced libido . Right now just on sust 750mg and added proviron for libido.
I just droped mk for 3 days and still have the tingly hands.

The tingling in your hands will cease within days as the water retention dissipates.

Next time you run this stuff, start your dose at 10mg. You can always work back up later (slowly) if interested.

Libido has probably tanked b/c of your increased prolactin levels from the MK. P-5-P and/or L-Dopa can assist you with this.

It could also have to do with your estrogen levels on 750mg/Sust
  • anab0lix, seabiscuit hogg and Looseunitwa like this

#16 MindOverMatter23

MindOverMatter23

• Members
  • 984 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 05:24 PM

Been around 7days now stopping the mk677.
Still have carpel tunnel syndrome bad(all day long) tingling fingers and hands falling asleep.
I have droped a few lbs of water weight.
upped my ai dosage slightly added a dieurrtic supplement low dosage.
Prami .5 before bed
How long do you think these sides go away?
I want these sides to go away before trying mk again at a lower dosage.

#17 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,323 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 08:35 PM

Should of stopped by now for sure me thinks?
Keep trying to get your AI on par. Maybe the feeling in the hands isn't carpel but your AI with joints etc?
Is your Proviron pharma? If it's ugl maybe look at dropping that and see what happens, might not be what you think it is.
Then finally if doesn't cease, lower your sus bc again, it might be test e or longer ester test, building up in your body.

Just thoughts too champ. If doesn't cease soon go to docs.
  • anab0lix likes this

#18 anab0lix

anab0lix

• Members
  • 3,554 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 12:24 AM

How do people take their mk in the morning, at least the first couple weeks. The lethargy is just insane.

#19 commandopat

commandopat

• Members
  • 5,254 posts
  • LocationCali, except when on cycle and then in The Netherlands

Posted 27 December 2016 - 12:25 AM

I split mine up, 10mg am and 10 pm.
  • Wesleyinman likes this
Exercise--------1RM--------@ Weight
Flat Bench-----395lbs x2---198lbs
Deadlift---------600lbs---- --210lbs
Pull-ups---------52
Pushups--------2020 in 1 set, non-stop, no knees on ground etc, in 2H 8 mins.

#20 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,323 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 06:31 AM

How do people take their mk in the morning, at least the first couple weeks. The lethargy is just insane.

I do agree, when I tried in morning I was fukin lethargic in the arvo etc.
Only take in the evening and all seems good.
  • seabiscuit hogg likes this

#21 vvidaurri01

vvidaurri01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 08:35 PM

All I can say is how great I feel in the gym.  I workout in the evenings. My endurance is up and so in my strength. I am actually sore the next couple days after a workout which has been from being able to push myself and liking it.  I take my whole dose before bed, 25mg.  But started at 10mg for the first 2 weeks to see how it affected me.  All I can say, and I don't know if I read it here or another place.. This stuff is like a gift from the Gods!  Been on it almost 4 weeks, the bloat and lethargic is going away.  But my strength and fullness have stayed.  Up 5 pounds, don't know if that is water retention or not.  I am not taking anything else but MK677 and plan on 6 months, hoping for a lean gradual effect.   

• Looseunitwa likes this

#22 seabiscuit hogg

seabiscuit hogg

• Members
  • 2,478 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 12:05 AM

The tingling in your hands will cease within days as the water retention dissipates.
Next time you run this stuff, start your dose at 10mg. You can always work back up later (slowly) if interested.
Libido has probably tanked b/c of your increased prolactin levels from the MK. P-5-P and/or L-Dopa can assist you with this.
It could also have to do with your estrogen levels on 750mg/Sust

I would try a mild AI and some Mucuna, for the L-Dopa.
  • Looseunitwa likes this

#23 grenadine

grenadine

Celltechhardcorezzz

• Members
  • 1,324 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 08:30 PM

All I can say is how great I feel in the gym. I workout in the evenings. My endurance is up and so in my strength. I am actually sore the next couple days after a workout which has been from being able to push myself and liking it. I take my whole dose before bed, 25mg. But started at 10mg for the first 2 weeks to see how it affected me. All I can say, and I don't know if I read it here or another place.. This stuff is like a gift from the Gods! Been on it almost 4 weeks, the bloat and lethargic is going away. But my strength and fullness have stayed. Up 5 pounds, don't know if that is water retention or not. I am not taking anything else but MK677 and plan on 6 months, hoping for a lean gradual effect.

Bloat and lethargy are not a gift from the Gods
  • Looseunitwa likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users