Photo
- - - - -

Exciting New Products!! Iron Mag Labs New Brands!!

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#1 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,676 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 02:33 PM

So guys check this out.  Iron Mag Labs has 2 new lines.  You can use my code "WES15" for 15% off all of the products at all of the Iron Mag Labs sites:

1) Iron Mag Labs  http://www.ironmaglabs.com

2) MA Labs  http://www.masupps.com

3) IML Hers  http://www.imlhers.com

4) MuscleGelz

Next you are going to want to check this out

MusclGelz- Date of product release to be announced

1) Transdermal AndroHard aka (epiandro and Randro) Same as the old Primordial Performances version

2) Transdermal MSTEN (methylstenbolone)

ALSO

MA Labs - Begins selling January 2017

(view more info at)

http://www.masupps.com

1) Vicaine-

“Prohedonic Opioid-Stimulant Complex” Vicaine at a Glance….

• • Produces both Stimulatory and Opiate-like Effects
  • • Induces Euphoria and Increases Energy Levels
  • • Improves Motivation and Promotes a Positive Outlook
  • • Enhances both Physical and Mental Performance
  • • Ideal for Pre-workout Use or Anytime its Effects are Desired
  • • Potent Kratom Alternative/Replacement
  • • Unmatched in the Industry—the 1st and ONLY Product of its Kind

MASUPPS-Prdct-Vicaine-247x300.jpg

2)Somatozine

Oral MK677 + Huperzine A

MASUPPS-Prdct-SomatoZine-247x300.jpg

3) NSX- 6

Psychostimulant Nootropic Performance Enhancer

MASUPPS-Prdct-NSX-6-247x300.jpg

• seabiscuit hogg, Strong_Guy, Scope75 and 4 others like this

Sponsored Lighweight 105K Strongman Competitor

IRON MAG LABS BODYBUILDING REP -

"WES15" for 15% off all orders at

www.ironmaglabs.com or www.ironmagresearch.com

#2 kins38

kins38

Forum Dickhead

• Members
  • 5,081 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 03:01 PM

Interesting Wes. I'm wondering why you would make a methylated(sp.?) oral aas in a trans-dermal version though. You'd get less into the bloodstream and would also waste some product and money because of the methyl. It's like putting some AAS raws into a trans-dermal with an ester still attached, the ester is wasted and you get less mg/ml because of the weight of the ester.....

I don't know though, maybe I'm understanding this wrong. Please correct me and explain how this works if so...

• Wesleyinman likes this

#3 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,676 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 03:13 PM

Interesting Wes. I'm wondering why you would make a methylated(sp.?) oral aas in a trans-dermal version though. You'd get less into the bloodstream and would also waste some product and money because of the methyl. It's like putting some AAS raws into a trans-dermal with an ester still attached, the ester is wasted and you get less mg/ml because of the weight of the ester.....

I don't know though, maybe I'm understanding this wrong. Please correct me and explain how this works if so...

Its a good point but i have not had the entire product clarified to me and if it has delivery system built in, etc, etc..

I honestly don't know the full dynamics of it which is why I left it blank for now.

Im excited for all of these tbh!! 

#4 Biggame

Biggame

• Members
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 03:55 PM

Would like to see Dien TD instead
  • madmuscle25, Wesleyinman and CobraKai like this

#5 paintrainTC

paintrainTC

• Members
  • 261 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 03:57 PM

This is an interesting addition. Excited to see the musclegelz line

• Wesleyinman likes this

#6 paintrainTC

paintrainTC

• Members
  • 261 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 04:33 PM

Love what you did with somatozine, too. 

• seabiscuit hogg and Wesleyinman like this

#7 Mr Taco

Mr Taco

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 08:39 PM

So vicaine I'm assuming is as addictive as Kratom? IE-there are withdrawal symptoms from using too often/for too long?

• Wesleyinman likes this

#8 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,676 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 08:53 PM

So vicaine I'm assuming is as addictive as Kratom? IE-there are withdrawal symptoms from using too often/for too long?

Great question

What I personally will say is products like this, nootropics or kratiom are not "physically addictive'. You will not have to have them or you will suffer physical symptoms

Rather these can have "psychological" symptoms. i.e people "rely" on them.  You may depend on them for normal moods, sleep, and emotions. You can stop cold turkey and you wont "need" them.

I can honestly say for me personally AAS is the same way/ I don't need it/..but when I come off even HRT dosages, I want to immediately go back on.  I can live without it but choose not to.

If you have addiction issues, and are currently withdrawing from Narcotics, you have to think of this.  Vicaine and Kratom are far safer and better alternatives, but you might find yourself wanting to use it and rely on it.

Food for thought :)

#9 sinewave3

sinewave3

Swollen Member

• Members
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 09:24 PM

Cool stuff! Can you post what's in the nootropic? Or do we have to wait for it to be released.
  • Wesleyinman likes this
Sinewave3's New AndroHard log: http://www.prohormon...new-androhard/"

#10 Biggame

Biggame

• Members
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 10:06 PM

Cool stuff! Can you post what's in the nootropic? Or do we have to wait for it to be released.

I thought it said on the website.
  • Wesleyinman likes this

#11 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,676 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 10:17 PM

www.masupps.com

Click on the product images and zoom in and all the ingredients are there :)

• sinewave3 likes this

#12 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,676 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 12:17 AM

Interesting. Nos has something in the works in relation to TD sten as well I believe. Just curious.., do y'all ever plan to come back out with an oral version again? Definitely excited to see new things being introduced.

Good question, I am not sure. If it does come back it wont be under the IML name..thus the different company names.  Not going to risk losing their main, long term line. IML has been around since early 2000..one of the first PH lines to exist :)

• CobraKai likes this

#13 sinewave3

sinewave3

Swollen Member

• Members
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 12:30 AM

That NSX-6 looks like it has a kick to it! Bet it would be good pre workout as well.
  • Wesleyinman likes this

#14 grenadine

grenadine

Celltechhardcorezzz

• Members
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 02:41 AM

Definitely interested in trying the vicaine and nsx-6. Will there be any logging opportunities?

Will probably pick up some mk677 caps. There was something off about the last brand I tried. Everyone else was praising it though.
  • Wesleyinman likes this

#15 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 5,239 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 03:45 AM

Goddamn really selling tianeptine in a pill form for recreational use? This is a recipie for a ban and a shit show. The stuff is addictive, less safe than Kratom and is dosed way too high. This is the kind of shit that the supplement industry does to ruin everything. Really unethical. This is a compound that is similar to a triciclic antidepressant also. Normal dose for depression is 12.5-25mg ed. It's a ssre, selective seratonin reuptake enhanced. It's mechanisms aren't even fully known. Fucking retards
  • bigflex0 and Wesleyinman like this
http://milehighkratom.com/janoy15 for 15% discount<p>Most of my post are simply talking out loud. Do not take what I say seriously.

Wes15 also for 15% off of imr products. They're always reliable on the shipping speeds so if you need it fast, you know where to go.

#16 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,676 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 09:48 AM

Definitely interested in trying the vicaine and nsx-6. Will there be any logging opportunities?

Will probably pick up some mk677 caps. There was something off about the last brand I tried. Everyone else was praising it though.

First thank you everyone for all the comments!!  Grenadine, good question on the loggers and If they are going to, I will be the first to let you guys know!!!!!!!!!

Goddamn really selling tianeptine in a pill form for recreational use? This is a recipie for a ban and a shit show. The stuff is addictive, less safe than Kratom and is dosed way too high. This is the kind of shit that the supplement industry does to ruin everything. Really unethical. This is a compound that is similar to a triciclic antidepressant also. Normal dose for depression is 12.5-25mg ed. It's a ssre, selective seratonin reuptake enhanced. It's mechanisms aren't even fully known. Fucking retards

Fair enough.  I can honestly respect your opinion on this topic.  I do agree this is not for everyone, well I guess I can say that about all of the products.  But yes this one has more risk imo for someone who is prone to addiction or has existing mental health issues or is using other Meds.  I am not positive if these contraindicate other meds, but I would have to assume that in some way or some form it is possible and should be used with caution :)

#17 sinewave3

sinewave3

Swollen Member

• Members
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 09:57 AM

That's the part that has me hesitant. I get the prop blend thing, but should say how much tianeptine is in each cap.
  • Wesleyinman likes this

#18 Mr Taco

Mr Taco

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 10:02 AM

Great question

What I personally will say is products like this, nootropics or kratiom are not "physically addictive'. You will not have to have them or you will suffer physical symptoms

Rather these can have "psychological" symptoms. i.e people "rely" on them.  You may depend on them for normal moods, sleep, and emotions. You can stop cold turkey and you wont "need" them.

I can honestly say for me personally AAS is the same way/ I don't need it/..but when I come off even HRT dosages, I want to immediately go back on.  I can live without it but choose not to.

If you have addiction issues, and are currently withdrawing from Narcotics, you have to think of this.  Vicaine and Kratom are far safer and better alternatives, but you might find yourself wanting to use it and rely on it.

Food for thought :)

Yea for me kratom was really addictive and gave me some decent withdrawals. Not as bad as opiates but it wasn't something I could mess around with.

• Wesleyinman likes this

#19 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,676 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 10:02 AM

That's the part that has me hesitant. I get the prop blend thing, but should say how much tianeptine is in each cap.

I will do my best to find out for you guys :)

• sinewave3 likes this

#20 Biggame

Biggame

• Members
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 10:21 AM

It's on the site. 1 cap will yield 62.5 mg of Tianeptine. That's for Vicaine.
  • Wesleyinman likes this

#21 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 5,239 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 10:27 AM

Yea for me kratom was really addictive and gave me some decent withdrawals. Not as bad as opiates but it wasn't something I could mess around with.

well look at tianeptine like this. I know of heroin addicts who stopped this and started tianeptine at .5-1g a day and still caught a nod off this. Not only that but the half life is retardedly short so you start to chase the dragon and tolerance shoots up. It's not something to play with for the opiate effect.
  • Wesleyinman likes this
http://milehighkratom.com/janoy15 for 15% discount<p>Most of my post are simply talking out loud. Do not take what I say seriously.

Wes15 also for 15% off of imr products. They're always reliable on the shipping speeds so if you need it fast, you know where to go.

#22 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,676 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 10:43 AM

well look at tianeptine like this. I know of heroin addicts who stopped this and started tianeptine at .5-1g a day and still caught a nod off this. Not only that but the half life is retardedly short so you start to chase the dragon and tolerance shoots up. It's not something to play with for the opiate effect.

You have alot more experience with this then the average person..so for this I thank you.

I will absolutely yield to those warnings and be sure that everyone is aware that it may have potential interactions with meds, etc..and may need to be used with caution by anyone with addction issues, drug issues, etc.

I think that is the most responsible thing that I can do as a rep.

• sinewave3 likes this

#23 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 5,239 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 02:42 PM

You have alot more experience with this then the average person..so for this I thank you.
I will absolutely yield to those warnings and be sure that everyone is aware that it may have potential interactions with meds, etc..and may need to be used with caution by anyone with addction issues, drug issues, etc.

I think that is the most responsible thing that I can do as a rep.

yeah I just don't want people to get the idea that it's anywhere close to safe. It has the potential to be really really strong stuff. I would know as I had ordered the Raws and dosed up to half a gram. Felt like oxycodone for about 30 mins then you want to chase it.

People in Russia and other places I'm sure were even IVing the stuff like dope.
  • Wesleyinman likes this

#24 kins38

kins38

Forum Dickhead

• Members
  • 5,081 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 03:06 PM

yeah I just don't want people to get the idea that it's anywhere close to safe. It has the potential to be really really strong stuff. I would know as I had ordered the Raws and dosed up to half a gram. Felt like oxycodone for about 30 mins then you want to chase it.

People in Russia and other places I'm sure were even IVing the stuff like dope.

Selling drugs as supplements never goes well. You can't protect people from themselves, that never works. If you are gonna sell drugs as supplements though, get ready for an FDA raid and you had better lawyer up. Say bye-bye to IML...It's kind of sad supplement companies don't learn from history. This is the kind of thing that makes the entire supplement industry look worse than it already is. It will only lead to more regulation, which is exactly what supplement companies don't want, so I don't understand why they do this. Must be all about the money.

• madmuscle25 likes this

#25 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,676 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 03:42 PM

Selling drugs as supplements never goes well. You can't protect people from themselves, that never works. If you are gonna sell drugs as supplements though, get ready for an FDA raid and you had better lawyer up. Say bye-bye to IML...It's kind of sad supplement companies don't learn from history. This is the kind of thing that makes the entire supplement industry look worse than it already is. It will only lead to more regulation, which is exactly what supplement companies don't want, so I don't understand why they do this. Must be all about the money.

Well the brands are actually independent of IML.  Neither of these new lines are connected to IML, except IML owns them and they may be using same manufacturer for some of the products, but even that I am not positive.

But in the event one of the brands does have any issues, it is independent of IML and therefore cannot effect the brand Iron Mag Labs and it's products.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users