Photo
- - - - -

Exciting New Products!! Iron Mag Labs New Brands!!

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#26 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 05:54 PM

I don't mind PEDs but tianeptine is asking for
Trouble. It's on par with selling a meth analogue. I was abusing it hardcore. I started out with the therapeutic depression dose and then you chase the dragon. Sucks but it happens even if you're aware of it. I would be weary that it's properly dosed also. It's not a cheap raw.
http://milehighkratom.com/janoy15 for 15% discount<p>Most of my post are simply talking out loud. Do not take what I say seriously.

Wes15 also for 15% off of imr products. They're always reliable on the shipping speeds so if you need it fast, you know where to go.

#27 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,483 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 08:15 PM

I would be weary that it's properly dosed also. It's not a cheap raw.

This is one thing I have zero concerns with.

IML and any of its products are always highest quality. They can be pricy, that much I will agree..but you will never ever hear anyone question their quality.  They pay top dollar for lab testing and I know one of their manufacturers and its all top of the line, highest standards.

• Scope75 and Looseunitwa like this

Sponsored Lighweight 105K Strongman Competitor

IRON MAG LABS BODYBUILDING REP -

"WES15" for 15% off all orders at

www.ironmaglabs.com or www.ironmagresearch.com

#28 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,483 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 10:29 AM

Ok so the MA Supps line is aimed for Jan 1, 2017 will update you guys.

MuscleGelz the TD products is aimed to be ready for Feb 1, 2017

• sinewave3, seabiscuit hogg, Strong_Guy and 1 other like this

#29 dacookiemonsta

dacookiemonsta

Blood Disciple

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 01:21 PM

yeah I just don't want people to get the idea that it's anywhere close to safe. It has the potential to be really really strong stuff. I would know as I had ordered the Raws and dosed up to half a gram. Felt like oxycodone for about 30 mins then you want to chase it.

People in Russia and other places I'm sure were even IVing the stuff like dope.

Had surgery done a month ago they gave me 50 norcos (no clue why).  I took about 20 and said that's enough..  Grandmother and uncle both got extremely addicted to these..  I don't know the draw.. High for an hour or two then pissed off as fuck..  Not chasing that high..  Grandma was 80 lbs and somehow prescribed 8 a day..  Uncle, at one point, was popping like 20-25 a day and melting fentinol patches on his arms.  

Safe to say if abuse/addiction is in fact part of your dna i have it to..  Hate it.  I honestly would rather come down off an 8 ball of blow. 

Vicious Labs: use coupon code "chocolatechip" for 10% off at viciouslabs.net

#30 Biggame

Biggame

• Members
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 02:41 PM

So is MA Labs in affiliation with Mike Arnold?

#31 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,483 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 05:58 PM

So is MA Labs in affiliation with Mike Arnold?

Yes in some way or some form this is accurate, I am not 1000% positive how so, but it is affiliated somehow.  But I was not trying to broadcasting it, as I try to leave sellers/owners names out of any product line if and when possible.  (my personal feeling)

Not for any other reason then respecting peoples privacy :)

#32 paintrainTC

paintrainTC

• Members
  • 261 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 04:41 PM

I'm watching that count down for musclegelz. Can't wait to see what rolls out

• Strong_Guy and Wesleyinman like this

#33 seabiscuit hogg

seabiscuit hogg

• Members
  • 2,478 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 09:22 PM

Yea for me kratom was really addictive and gave me some decent withdrawals. Not as bad as opiates but it wasn't something I could mess around with.

I go on and off of it OK. Never went nuts on the dosing tho. Should say that I took tabs for months after being in the wreck and didn't get addicted. Some ppl are more prone.
  • Mr Taco likes this

#34 seabiscuit hogg

seabiscuit hogg

• Members
  • 2,478 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 09:23 PM

Ok so the MA Supps line is aimed for Jan 1, 2017 will update you guys.
MuscleGelz the TD products is aimed to be ready for Feb 1, 2017

Someone needs to log that androhard :D
  • sinewave3 and Wesleyinman like this

#35 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,483 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 11:38 AM

Update to this thread

Jan 2nd-

Yes so the first product is going to be named Andro Hard (50mg R-andro & 50mg Epi-andro) and the second product is going to be named Super DMZ (15mg Msten & 15mg Dymethazine). And there will be 3 more products planned for this product line.

• sinewave3 and Strong_Guy like this

#36 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,483 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 07:48 PM

Someone needs to log that androhard :D

I would love to log it high dosage.  The ONLY downside is if you remember the old PP version, the starting dosage was 500-750mgs.  That is part of the reason it worked so amazing,.

I'd be down to try this at 3-400mgs ED.

I also want to try that Nootropic by MA Labs they have coming out.

Alot of promising new stuff. i have to say I am thrilled.

• Looseunitwa likes this

#37 seabiscuit hogg

seabiscuit hogg

• Members
  • 2,478 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 01:22 AM

I would love to log it high dosage.  The ONLY downside is if you remember the old PP version, the starting dosage was 500-750mgs.  That is part of the reason it worked so amazing,.
 Oil
I'd be down to try this at 3-400mgs ED.
I also want to try that Nootropic by MA Labs they have coming out.
Alot of promising new stuff. i have to say I am thrilled.

I actually do well on those compounds at a more moderate dose. Would need more than 50/50 Ed tho. It don't take much for a cutter for me.
  • Wesleyinman likes this

#38 seabiscuit hogg

seabiscuit hogg

• Members
  • 2,478 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 01:32 AM

That "vicaine" would take GH pulses from peps off the charts.

#39 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,483 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 09:41 AM

PHF,

Here is an update for you guys direct from IML

The MA Labs store is open, we will probably run out of the product we have in stock pretty quickly.

The reason all product descriptions say (Beta) is we are basically selling out of the existing stock.
Once the new batches are made the bottles will be much smaller (120cc's) and the labels will be high quality.

We are also reformulating NSX-6 and it will be called NSX-7.

"WES15" for 15% off at

www.masupps.com

www.ironmaglabs.com

www.ironmagresearch.com

www.imlhers.com

• seabiscuit hogg likes this

#40 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,483 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 11:06 AM

I'm gonna be trying that Vicaine and probably will log the Soma soon.

I will give some honest feedback on both.  Most people want to know about the Vicaine.

That by far has the most information requests :)

• sinewave3 and ironranger like this

#41 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 08:00 AM

I'm gonna be trying that Vicaine and probably will log the Soma soon.
I will give some honest feedback on both. Most people want to know about the Vicaine.

That by far has the most information requests :)

just so you're safe as possible with it limit it to Like twice a week and don't dose it insane as it can have a seizure risk like tramadol. It effects are very short also so use it for a big ass cardio session or something to put it to good use.
  • Wesleyinman likes this
http://milehighkratom.com/janoy15 for 15% discount<p>Most of my post are simply talking out loud. Do not take what I say seriously.

Wes15 also for 15% off of imr products. They're always reliable on the shipping speeds so if you need it fast, you know where to go.

#42 grenadine

grenadine

Celltechhardcorezzz

• Members
  • 1,324 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 11:31 AM

Seen some nasty reviews on tianeptine online from heroin and oxy users. Some say it's their fav drug but withdrawals are worse than anything. They were also using it in the 1000mg+ range. Seems sketchy
  • Wesleyinman likes this

#43 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,483 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 12:06 PM

Seen some nasty reviews on tianeptine online from heroin and oxy users. Some say it's their fav drug but withdrawals are worse than anything. They were also using it in the 1000mg+ range. Seems sketchy

Yeah I will tread lightly when trying it.

I for one am not a fan of opiates..but ill try 1 cap pwo here and there and see what effects it has. 

I'd rather have stims personally.

#44 anabolix

anabolix

• Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 04:30 PM

Great question
What I personally will say is products like this, nootropics or kratiom are not "physically addictive'. You will not have to have them or you will suffer physical symptoms

Rather these can have "psychological" symptoms. i.e people "rely" on them. You may depend on them for normal moods, sleep, and emotions. You can stop cold turkey and you wont "need" them.
I can honestly say for me personally AAS is the same way/ I don't need it/..but when I come off even HRT dosages, I want to immediately go back on. I can live without it but choose not to.
If you have addiction issues, and are currently withdrawing from Narcotics, you have to think of this. Vicaine and Kratom are far safer and better alternatives, but you might find yourself wanting to use it and rely on it.
Food for thought :)

From what i hear, this is not true. Kratom is very physically addictive and causes nausea, vomiting, chills and all the other withdrawal symptoms that opiate like substances cause. Proceed with caution if using it very frequently.

#45 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,483 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 04:43 PM

From what i hear, this is not true. Kratom is very physically addictive and causes nausea, vomiting, chills and all the other withdrawal symptoms that opiate like substances cause. Proceed with caution if using it very frequently.

Well you may be correct also.

I'm not trying to dispute anything anyone is saying is possible here tbh.

Truly not. I think Kratom, Vicaine, PH's, steroids, all of it need to be used responsibly and with caution.  I sincerely do.

Some have more risks then the other. I am of the mindset that "Anything" you put into your body has some risk. To what degree might be individual.  At the same time I believe that what people decide and what they do with their bodies is their own business.  So for me if you want to use any of the aforementioned products and are educated in its risks and actions, then so be it :)

#46 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,483 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 06:30 PM

Look what landed today!!

Will be starting these today and 2morrow and give you guys an honest feedback on both

15941197_1508807335826672_75969190743290

15941512_1508807432493329_50963950792833

• sinewave3 likes this

#47 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,483 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 05:36 PM

Tried the vicaine at 2 caps yesterday around 5pm, no workout after.

Stuff is no joke.  Def works very very well.  Huge mood increases, dialated eyes, etc.. Tingling in the body and relaxation.  Would have to say it feels much better then the Kratom I used at say 4-5grams to compare.  Absolutely has euphoric effects.

Average dose is 2-3 caps and they suggest not to use more then 4x per week.

Lasted for a few hours.  Will update this when I do my log but I was surprised by how strong it was tbh.

I know an average dosage ot tianeptine has 12 mgs in it, and this with 2 caps has 125mgs.  I woke up this morning, mood still very strong feeling, "stimulated:" is the best way I can say it.

No feelings of withdrawal or otherwise bad feelings.

Will try 2-3 caps before a workout and see what happens. I did not train on it..and it did not affect me falling asleep.

#48 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 07:17 PM

"from what I hear"

Take it from a guy who was using 30-50g a day, it's not that bad

#49 janoy crevesa

janoy crevesa

• Members
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 07:18 PM

Tried the vicaine at 2 caps yesterday around 5pm, no workout after.

Stuff is no joke. Def works very very well. Huge mood increases, dialated eyes, etc.. Tingling in the body and relaxation. Would have to say it feels much better then the Kratom I used at say 4-5grams to compare. Absolutely has euphoric effects.

Average dose is 2-3 caps and they suggest not to use more then 4x per week.

Lasted for a few hours. Will update this when I do my log but I was surprised by how strong it was tbh.
I know an average dosage ot tianeptine has 12 mgs in it, and this with 2 caps has 125mgs. I woke up this morning, mood still very strong feeling, "stimulated:" is the best way I can say it.

No feelings of withdrawal or otherwise bad feelings.
Will try 2-3 caps before a workout and see what happens. I did not train on it..and it did not affect me falling asleep.

opiates restrict pupils, not dialate.
  • Wesleyinman likes this

#50 Wesleyinman

Wesleyinman

• Members
  • 3,483 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 07:35 PM

opiates restrict pupils, not dialate.

What I actually meant to say, is not dialate, sorry I was typing that fast, so forgive me..honest error.

My eyes felt so open wide if this makes sense.  Not dilated, not sure what that is called. But you know how on some stims it literally feels like you are opening your eyes as big as you can??

well that LOL.  sorry man, not even sure what that is called.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users