First Gyno Scare

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 somedude17

somedude17

• Members
  • 948 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 05:11 PM

After years of cycling/blasting and cruising, it finally happened..: gyno scare. I've been running Test and EQ for about 7 months now. Started with EQ 600/Test 250, then EQ 800/Test 375, throwing in the occasional Superdrol or M1T to spice things up, then recently upped the EQ to 1,000 mg and test to 500mg, all with no AI and no issues. Last week, I don't know how I discovered this, but if I pressed in on my left nipple really hard, it would really hurt and sting for a few minutes after. Of course I suspected high estrogen at first, but decided to give it a couple days to get better, figured maybe I scraped my nip on something. I had just left on vacation, skiing in Colorado. Get there, it's about day 3 of the nip pain, and I concluded it has to be high estrogen, because it had gotten slightly worse. I had a bottle of adex with me just in case, so downed a mg of it, but thought "wow, if only I had some letro too"... getting ready to go skiing, I put my ski pants on. I felt something weird in one of the pockets, I reach in, and what do I pull out? A bottle of Letrozole! I had forgotten I took these pants with me to Europe last year, just in case I went skiing, and packedy ancillaries in them so they didn't break during transport. Took 2.5 mg of it per day for 3 days, along with 1mg of adex, pain went away, and so I'm currently still tapering off the letro and getting the adex down to about .25mg/day, and now that I'm back home, using 10mg of nolva while I taper. Definitely got lucky on this one!
Btw, letro was PS, just to give them a shoutout.
  • sinewave3, Looseunitwa and AllNatural like this

#2 scuncknuts

scuncknuts

• Members
  • 789 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 02:58 PM

Ps letro was good shit

#3 grenadine

grenadine

Celltechhardcorezzz

• Members
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 03:09 PM

Ps letro was legit for sure. Their exem and torem sucked though

#4 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,291 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 03:53 AM

Actually I though their exem was good. Used plenty of times no troubles?

#5 somedude17

somedude17

• Members
  • 948 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:06 AM

I always liked all their ancillaries, worked and tasted the best.. according to Mr. Jingles my lab rat

#6 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,291 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 02:52 AM

Weird but why after 7 months gyno hits now. You'd think your body after that long so use to the doses etc. Did you add any orals in recently? Change the test like from e to sus? Change suppliers?

#7 sinewave3

sinewave3

Swollen Member

• Members
  • 1,969 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 09:01 AM

Ps letro was legit for sure. Their exem and torem sucked though

thought their torem was ok, sucks to hear about their exem cause I have some on deck... RIP.
Sinewave3's New AndroHard log: http://www.prohormon...new-androhard/"

#8 somedude17

somedude17

• Members
  • 948 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 09:20 PM

Weird but why after 7 months gyno hits now. You'd think your body after that long so use to the doses etc. Did you add any orals in recently? Change the test like from e to sus? Change suppliers?

Nah, no changes in brand or ester, but added 125mg of Test e (500mg total) and 200mg eq(1,000mg total) about 2 weeks before, I guess that was just enough to set it over the edge
  • Looseunitwa likes this

#9 Triton_

Triton_

• Members
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 10:02 PM

I let 3 little bumps turn into one little bump and now I'm fighting to get rid of it, running ralox for a month now and about to start letro.. didn't start it sooner because it makes me feel like absolute shit and ED

#10 Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

• Members
  • 4,291 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:06 AM

Nah, no changes in brand or ester, but added 125mg of Test e (500mg total) and 200mg eq(1,000mg total) about 2 weeks before, I guess that was just enough to set it over the edge

Shit the bloody body is amazing really hey. A extra 125mg test and boom. Half a cc extra, shite. And same with the eq, wow.

At least you know your limitations on the two compounds now. That's a bonus actually IMO.

#11 Triton_

Triton_

• Members
  • 1,425 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:51 PM

Update: I think my PS exemstane was trash, ran PS letro and 2 days later everything is already getting better, was running the Exem for a month at a considedably high dosage for only 300mg of test a week and a little tren

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users