Official Store
+ Reply to Thread

how long does shut down last?

This is a discussion on how long does shut down last? within the PHF Anonymous 2.0 forums, part of the General Stuff category; How long would shut down last if it happened to happen? would it be something that only a doctor could ...

Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts
    iTrader Score

how long does shut down last?

IronMagLabs
    How long would shut down last if it happened to happen? would it be something that only a doctor could deal with?

Stats: 6'1 215 lbs.
    warrior504th has a reputation beyond repute warrior504th has a reputation beyond repute warrior504th has a reputation beyond repute warrior504th has a reputation beyond repute warrior504th has a reputation beyond repute warrior504th has a reputation beyond repute warrior504th has a reputation beyond repute warrior504th has a reputation beyond repute warrior504th has a reputation beyond repute warrior504th has a reputation beyond repute warrior504th has a reputation beyond repute
    iTrader Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Shutdown would be permanent most likely, or to come out of a near shutdown would require months and months of therapy that you could self prescribe.

Suppression will happen every time and thats the point of PCT for aromatizing compounds.
    me.
    i found out later she was in her room holding a bat and crying in case i busted in
    -TitanCT

Banned

Stats: 6'4 234 lbs.
    Head has a reputation beyond repute Head has a reputation beyond repute Head has a reputation beyond repute Head has a reputation beyond repute Head has a reputation beyond repute Head has a reputation beyond repute Head has a reputation beyond repute Head has a reputation beyond repute Head has a reputation beyond repute Head has a reputation beyond repute Head has a reputation beyond repute
    iTrader Score
    6 (100%)
    are we talking after prolonged use or one cycle?

there's a huge difference

Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts
    iTrader Score
    Shutdown would be permanent most likely, or to come out of a near shutdown would require months and months of therapy that you could self prescribe.

Suppression will happen every time and thats the point of PCT for aromatizing compounds.
    agreed

iTrader Score
    HPTA typically can recover on it's own depending on usage. That's why time on =time off was created there use to be no PCT so that's just what they did in old days for recovery guidelines, today recovery depends upon blood work.

However, we use SERMS after PCT because they greatly accelerate the recovery process, they are a miracle drug for people like you and me that love the roids.

To know if your shut down or not go to a doctor tell them your symptoms and what you used. Then get a blood test that shows your testosterone, free testosterone, SHBG, and estrogen levels. Make sure you see the results yourself if you know what to look for. Doctors sometimes will be lazy and call you when results come in saying your fine, but fine could be 250 ng test which is normal on doctors scale. We know however, that 250ng test shows you probably didn't recover unless you never had pre cycle bloodwork, in that case you'll never know.

iTrader Score
    so i have no SERM, will not have a SERM and have no way of getting a SERM, I'm using halovar, chances of shut down are..? i'm using 75 mg's a day and recycle is my only pct

Stats: 6' 3" 230 lbs.
    Rob415 has a reputation beyond repute Rob415 has a reputation beyond repute Rob415 has a reputation beyond repute Rob415 has a reputation beyond repute Rob415 has a reputation beyond repute Rob415 has a reputation beyond repute Rob415 has a reputation beyond repute Rob415 has a reputation beyond repute Rob415 has a reputation beyond repute Rob415 has a reputation beyond repute Rob415 has a reputation beyond repute
    iTrader Score
    6 (100%)
    so i have no SERM, will not have a SERM and have no way of getting a SERM, I'm using halovar, chances of shut down are..? i'm using 75 mg's a day and recycle is my only pct
    you will be shutdown.

it is same thing as Halodrol-50.... Definitely real steroids were talking about. You need a PCT. If your not gonna get on a SERM you should stop your cycle before more damage is done. OTC PCT will not do much for you
    Last edited by Rob415; 02-01-2010 at 06:25 PM.

learnin and shizz

Stats: 6'1 205 lbs.
    platebyplate has a brilliant future platebyplate has a brilliant future platebyplate has a brilliant future platebyplate has a brilliant future platebyplate has a brilliant future platebyplate has a brilliant future platebyplate has a brilliant future platebyplate has a brilliant future platebyplate has a brilliant future platebyplate has a brilliant future platebyplate has a brilliant future
    iTrader Score
    ^+1

not to mention its really not that hard to get a serm

iTrader Score
    k so after running my cycle and nolva, i won't be shut down anymore? this is the one concept out of all of this i'm still not grasping, so after 6 weeks of a halodrol cycle at 75 mgs, i'll be shut down, but after running nolva for 4 weeks everything will be (for the most part) back to normal down there? regular test production and so on?

Stats: 6'1 215 lbs.
    warrior504th has a reputation beyond repute warrior504th has a reputation beyond repute warrior504th has a reputation beyond repute warrior504th has a reputation beyond repute warrior504th has a reputation beyond repute warrior504th has a reputation beyond repute warrior504th has a reputation beyond repute warrior504th has a reputation beyond repute warrior504th has a reputation beyond repute warrior504th has a reputation beyond repute warrior504th has a reputation beyond repute
    iTrader Score
    1 (100%)
    You're fucked. pretty sure halovar wont aromatize, meaning your test and estrogen will rebound and youll probably wind up with some major estrogen sides. Good luck with gyno, its a shitty thing to have.

P.S. get a serm. you can get one.
    i found out later she was in her room holding a bat and crying in case i busted in
    -TitanCT

iTrader Score
    hahah theres NO way that you'd be shutdown forever.
    you're natural test would slightly come back up after being suppressed.

that was broscience at its best!

iTrader Score

that is such a fucking relief.

Rob415 has a reputation beyond repute Rob415 has a reputation beyond repute Rob415 has a reputation beyond repute Rob415 has a reputation beyond repute Rob415 has a reputation beyond repute Rob415 has a reputation beyond repute Rob415 has a reputation beyond repute Rob415 has a reputation beyond repute Rob415 has a reputation beyond repute Rob415 has a reputation beyond repute Rob415 has a reputation beyond repute
    iTrader Score
    6 (100%)
    k so after running my cycle and nolva, i won't be shut down anymore? this is the one concept out of all of this i'm still not grasping, so after 6 weeks of a halodrol cycle at 75 mgs, i'll be shut down, but after running nolva for 4 weeks everything will be (for the most part) back to normal down there? regular test production and so on?
    Yes, you need a SERM. get it, run 20/20/10/10 or even a little more if you want to be safe and you will most likely be ok. Do some more research to because there are other things you should be monitoring. For example: are you watching your blood pressure? If not, you really should have been taking something (hawthorne berry) to keep it down.

What this guy is saying is that the body normally goes back to homeostasis... in theory, without a serm, you will go back to normal with time. BUT it could take a really long time and during that period of time you will be screwed up. All those horror stories that the media sticks to about roids are from people who cycle for too long and/or dont do pct. So, just because in the long run you might get back to normal, doesnt mean you should risk it and not run pct. You dont want to spend the next year of your life with a limp dick and fighting problems with your endocrine system. That's when you hear about people commiting suicide cause theyre so f'd up and they cant see the light at the end of the tunnel.
    You need to get some nolva or clomid or something. Its cheap, not too hard to get, and it will ensure that this cycle will work out well for you.

iTrader Score

telling WARRIOR504TH that he's using broscience??? Im pretty sure he knows what he's talking about

iTrader Score
    6 (100%)
    telling WARRIOR504TH that he's using broscience??? Im pretty sure he knows what he's talking about
    ^me

iTrader Score
    Homeostasis bruther....

Your body will do whatever it can to go back to a normal state

You CANNOT be suppressed for a life time.... UNLESS your natural test is naturally low.

iTrader Score
    6 (100%)
    Homeostasis bruther....

Your body will do whatever it can to go back to a normal state

You CANNOT be suppressed for a life time.... UNLESS your natural test is naturally low.
    if you read that fat ass paragraph i wrote you will see that i discussed that already. Its important for this person to know that PCT needs to be taken seriously. If you just say "youll go back to homeostasis" he will think its ok to not do PCT...The thing is, is that the process of getting back to homeostasis with out a serm is not pretty. Why would we want to make the OP think that it is an ok route to go?

iTrader Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob415 View Post
    if you read that fat ass paragraph i wrote you will see that i discussed that already. Its important for this person to know that PCT needs to be taken seriously. If you just say "youll go back to homeostasis" he will think its ok to not do PCT...The thing is, is that the process of getting back to homeostasis with out a serm is not pretty. Why would we want to make the OP think that it is an ok route to go?
    i was just planning on using just recycle or novadex OTC because so many guys i work out with have ran cycles and stacks just fine with OTC, but i'm a pretty paranoid person to start out. either way i just bought some SERM, i was just worried that with or without SERM i would be eternally doomed to cranberry nuts and an inch shorter hard on.

iTrader Score
    i was just planning on using just recycle or novadex OTC because so many guys i work out with have ran cycles and stacks just fine with OTC, but i'm a pretty paranoid person to start out. either way i just bought some SERM, i was just worried that with or without SERM i would be eternally doomed to cranberry nuts and an inch shorter hard on.
    haha nicely put. good call on the serm, i know that there are people who dont use serms but it seems stupid not to when you know that they work and they are cheap. THat way you can run your cycle guilt free and not deal with consequences

iTrader Score
    haha nicely put. good call on the serm, i know that there are people who dont use serms but it seems stupid not to when you know that they work and they are cheap. THat way you can run your cycle guilt free and not deal with consequences
    yeah honestly, I mean i paid $10 less for nolva then i did my OTC anyway

+ Reply to Thread