Official Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

How do you convince your girl to let you fuck her in the ass?

This is a discussion on How do you convince your girl to let you fuck her in the ass? within the PHF Anonymous 2.0 forums, part of the General Stuff category; How do you convince a girl to try anal? She's never even tried it and she doesn't want to.. how ...

sterling has a brilliant future sterling has a brilliant future sterling has a brilliant future sterling has a brilliant future sterling has a brilliant future sterling has a brilliant future sterling has a brilliant future sterling has a brilliant future sterling has a brilliant future sterling has a brilliant future sterling has a brilliant future
    iTrader Score

How do you convince your girl to let you fuck her in the ass?

IronMagLabs
    How do you convince a girl to try anal? She's never even tried it and she doesn't want to.. how do you know you don't like it if you've never tried? :/

help guys!!!!

Stats: 5'10" 255 lbs.
    PLer1290 has a reputation beyond repute PLer1290 has a reputation beyond repute PLer1290 has a reputation beyond repute PLer1290 has a reputation beyond repute PLer1290 has a reputation beyond repute PLer1290 has a reputation beyond repute PLer1290 has a reputation beyond repute PLer1290 has a reputation beyond repute PLer1290 has a reputation beyond repute PLer1290 has a reputation beyond repute PLer1290 has a reputation beyond repute
    iTrader Score
    5 (100%)
    Have you tried hitting her?

PLer1290 has a reputation beyond repute PLer1290 has a reputation beyond repute PLer1290 has a reputation beyond repute PLer1290 has a reputation beyond repute PLer1290 has a reputation beyond repute PLer1290 has a reputation beyond repute PLer1290 has a reputation beyond repute PLer1290 has a reputation beyond repute PLer1290 has a reputation beyond repute PLer1290 has a reputation beyond repute PLer1290 has a reputation beyond repute
    iTrader Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sterling View Post
    How do you convince a girl to try anal? She's never even tried it and she doesn't want to.. how do you know you don't like it if you've never tried? :/

help guys!!!!
    You really can't blame her for not wanting to try it, I would never take it in the ass if I was a girl. I don't really think there's anything you can do besides keep asking her until she gives in. Or maybe make her an offer, like take her out somewhere nice or buy her something, but you first have to make sure she agrees to it before you spend the money on her lol.

Stats: 5'7" 186 lbs.
    PHbeast has a reputation beyond repute PHbeast has a reputation beyond repute PHbeast has a reputation beyond repute PHbeast has a reputation beyond repute PHbeast has a reputation beyond repute PHbeast has a reputation beyond repute PHbeast has a reputation beyond repute PHbeast has a reputation beyond repute PHbeast has a reputation beyond repute PHbeast has a reputation beyond repute PHbeast has a reputation beyond repute
    iTrader Score
    2 (100%)
    Just next time youre banging her slip one of your fingers there and tell her you'll like it then when she doesnt expect it pop that dick in there mofo!
    Drollin' till the day i D.I.E.

Just a regular joe... 225withabs's Avatar

Stats: 6'2" 220 lbs.
    225withabs has a reputation beyond repute 225withabs has a reputation beyond repute 225withabs has a reputation beyond repute 225withabs has a reputation beyond repute 225withabs has a reputation beyond repute 225withabs has a reputation beyond repute 225withabs has a reputation beyond repute 225withabs has a reputation beyond repute 225withabs has a reputation beyond repute 225withabs has a reputation beyond repute 225withabs has a reputation beyond repute
    iTrader Score
    They're either a total slut and beg you to fuck them in the ass, which means she's had many dicks in her ass in the past...or you have an anal virgin on your hands.

Those are tough man. I've managed to pull it off 2 different ways.

#1 - Eat the pussy, finger the pussy, get round one in the books. By now she should be 2-3 orgasms in and her brain should be a little foggy from all the action. You start off by pushing the tip of your thumb into the ass and work your way up to a few fingers. You're just looking to penetrate the outer ring and losen it up. Then you lube the living hell out of it and try to slowly inch the head in. Make slow progress, always ad lube on the fly.

During the whole process I never ask, if they are shy about it...I just keep going slowly.

#2 - The easiest method...guilt them into doing it. Every girl you've ever been with did it for you, everybody does it...don't you love me baby? Bla bla, improvise guys are naturally good at manipulating women

I'm not a big fan of anal personally, but I've managed to pull it off with about 90% of the women I've been with. To me it's more of a dominance thing.

Banned

Pochii has a reputation beyond repute Pochii has a reputation beyond repute Pochii has a reputation beyond repute Pochii has a reputation beyond repute Pochii has a reputation beyond repute Pochii has a reputation beyond repute Pochii has a reputation beyond repute Pochii has a reputation beyond repute Pochii has a reputation beyond repute Pochii has a reputation beyond repute Pochii has a reputation beyond repute
    iTrader Score
    1 (100%)
    Simple, Give her coffee and a cigarette.

Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts
    iTrader Score
    Just PIITB or punch bish in face then PIITB

Avaric3 has a reputation beyond repute Avaric3 has a reputation beyond repute Avaric3 has a reputation beyond repute Avaric3 has a reputation beyond repute Avaric3 has a reputation beyond repute Avaric3 has a reputation beyond repute Avaric3 has a reputation beyond repute Avaric3 has a reputation beyond repute Avaric3 has a reputation beyond repute Avaric3 has a reputation beyond repute Avaric3 has a reputation beyond repute
    iTrader Score
    11 (92%)
    1- knock her out
    2- piitb
    3- ???
    4- profit

KB1969 has a reputation beyond repute KB1969 has a reputation beyond repute KB1969 has a reputation beyond repute KB1969 has a reputation beyond repute KB1969 has a reputation beyond repute KB1969 has a reputation beyond repute KB1969 has a reputation beyond repute KB1969 has a reputation beyond repute KB1969 has a reputation beyond repute KB1969 has a reputation beyond repute KB1969 has a reputation beyond repute
    iTrader Score
    My advice is to get her really drunk...then use option #1 from 225's post above. A drunk woman is way more open and in a relaxed state of mind which is VERY important, eat that pussy and when she's close slowly insert a well oiled finger OR buy a very small slender vibrator and use that instead. Good luck...

Banned

Stats: 6'1" 217 lbs.
    jaredw33 has a reputation beyond repute jaredw33 has a reputation beyond repute jaredw33 has a reputation beyond repute jaredw33 has a reputation beyond repute jaredw33 has a reputation beyond repute jaredw33 has a reputation beyond repute jaredw33 has a reputation beyond repute jaredw33 has a reputation beyond repute jaredw33 has a reputation beyond repute jaredw33 has a reputation beyond repute jaredw33 has a reputation beyond repute
    iTrader Score
    3 (100%)
    Theres no need to convince her. Just slip it in. If she gets pissed just go "what, wrong one?" safest bet

Stats: 5'8" 185 lbs.
    jibby has a reputation beyond repute jibby has a reputation beyond repute jibby has a reputation beyond repute jibby has a reputation beyond repute jibby has a reputation beyond repute jibby has a reputation beyond repute jibby has a reputation beyond repute jibby has a reputation beyond repute jibby has a reputation beyond repute jibby has a reputation beyond repute jibby has a reputation beyond repute
    iTrader Score
    14 (100%)
    I was hoping this was the "how to talk my girl into a facial" thread

Stats: 5'11" 215 lbs.
    Coltzy has a reputation beyond repute Coltzy has a reputation beyond repute Coltzy has a reputation beyond repute Coltzy has a reputation beyond repute Coltzy has a reputation beyond repute Coltzy has a reputation beyond repute Coltzy has a reputation beyond repute Coltzy has a reputation beyond repute Coltzy has a reputation beyond repute Coltzy has a reputation beyond repute Coltzy has a reputation beyond repute
    iTrader Score
    12 (100%)
    get her drunk and start with something small like your penis, I, I mean your finger.........but if she aint down w/ the brown round, then it aint gonna happen.
    Stretch likes this.
    THE MOST HARDCORE BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS ON THE MARKET, PERIOD!
    IRONMAGLABS BODYBUILDING NUTRITION

IronMagLabs.com

iTrader Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jibby View Post
    I was hoping this was the "how to talk my girl into a facial" thread
    So how do you convince your girl into a facial?

jibby has a reputation beyond repute jibby has a reputation beyond repute jibby has a reputation beyond repute jibby has a reputation beyond repute jibby has a reputation beyond repute jibby has a reputation beyond repute jibby has a reputation beyond repute jibby has a reputation beyond repute jibby has a reputation beyond repute jibby has a reputation beyond repute jibby has a reputation beyond repute
    iTrader Score
    14 (100%)
    I tried once just to tickle her asshole once, she way aint down with the poopshoot love

iTrader Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PLer1290 View Post
    Thats what I want to know

Stats: 5'11" 215 lbs.
    Coltzy has a reputation beyond repute Coltzy has a reputation beyond repute Coltzy has a reputation beyond repute Coltzy has a reputation beyond repute Coltzy has a reputation beyond repute Coltzy has a reputation beyond repute Coltzy has a reputation beyond repute Coltzy has a reputation beyond repute Coltzy has a reputation beyond repute Coltzy has a reputation beyond repute Coltzy has a reputation beyond repute
    iTrader Score
    12 (100%)
    if she don't swallow, this prolly aint gonna happen...and if she swallows, who cares about facials.
    THE MOST HARDCORE BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS ON THE MARKET, PERIOD!
    IRONMAGLABS BODYBUILDING NUTRITION

IronMagLabs.com

underground has a reputation beyond repute underground has a reputation beyond repute underground has a reputation beyond repute underground has a reputation beyond repute underground has a reputation beyond repute underground has a reputation beyond repute underground has a reputation beyond repute underground has a reputation beyond repute underground has a reputation beyond repute underground has a reputation beyond repute underground has a reputation beyond repute
    iTrader Score
    6 (100%)
    if she takes a facial-->finger butthole-->buttfuck her
    none of my statements have been evaluated by the FDA

Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts
    iTrader Score
    All responses have been taken into consideration. What would I do without you guys

sterling has a brilliant future sterling has a brilliant future sterling has a brilliant future sterling has a brilliant future sterling has a brilliant future sterling has a brilliant future sterling has a brilliant future sterling has a brilliant future sterling has a brilliant future sterling has a brilliant future sterling has a brilliant future
    iTrader Score
    Have you tried hitting her?
    yes.

Stats: 6'4" 200 lbs.
    FromCursedtoFirst has a reputation beyond repute FromCursedtoFirst has a reputation beyond repute FromCursedtoFirst has a reputation beyond repute FromCursedtoFirst has a reputation beyond repute FromCursedtoFirst has a reputation beyond repute FromCursedtoFirst has a reputation beyond repute FromCursedtoFirst has a reputation beyond repute FromCursedtoFirst has a reputation beyond repute FromCursedtoFirst has a reputation beyond repute FromCursedtoFirst has a reputation beyond repute FromCursedtoFirst has a reputation beyond repute
    iTrader Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm in for the answer. I joke around with my girl all the time, she thinks i'm joking. I can see it in her eyes, she wants it but doesn't want to admit it.
    "Seize the moment, try to freeze it and own it, squeeze it and hold it, because we consider these minutes golden"

Just a regular joe... 225withabs's Avatar

Stats: 6'2" 220 lbs.
    225withabs has a reputation beyond repute 225withabs has a reputation beyond repute 225withabs has a reputation beyond repute 225withabs has a reputation beyond repute 225withabs has a reputation beyond repute 225withabs has a reputation beyond repute 225withabs has a reputation beyond repute 225withabs has a reputation beyond repute 225withabs has a reputation beyond repute 225withabs has a reputation beyond repute 225withabs has a reputation beyond repute
    iTrader Score
    There's always the ever popular suprise buttsex

Stats: 5'10 235 lbs.
    Dr.Abs has a reputation beyond repute Dr.Abs has a reputation beyond repute Dr.Abs has a reputation beyond repute Dr.Abs has a reputation beyond repute Dr.Abs has a reputation beyond repute Dr.Abs has a reputation beyond repute Dr.Abs has a reputation beyond repute Dr.Abs has a reputation beyond repute Dr.Abs has a reputation beyond repute Dr.Abs has a reputation beyond repute Dr.Abs has a reputation beyond repute
    iTrader Score
    28 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 225withabs View Post
    There's always the ever popular suprise buttsex
    elaborate plz, we all know you have some gd advice
    Please note:
    I am not a M.D. & can not offer you any medical advice.
    "Dr.Abs" is a fictional character; everything said on his part is for entertainment purposes only.

MODular Anabolical Wizard Headstrong's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1

Stats: 5'10" 202 lbs.
    Headstrong has a reputation beyond repute Headstrong has a reputation beyond repute Headstrong has a reputation beyond repute Headstrong has a reputation beyond repute Headstrong has a reputation beyond repute Headstrong has a reputation beyond repute Headstrong has a reputation beyond repute Headstrong has a reputation beyond repute Headstrong has a reputation beyond repute Headstrong has a reputation beyond repute Headstrong has a reputation beyond repute
    iTrader Score
    44 (100%)
    Five very important and crucial ways to make it happen....

1) Alcohol
    2) Alcohol
    3) Alcohol
    4) Alcohol
    5) Alcohol

LOL

Eat her pussy, spoon her...reach around and finger her snatch til she melts and moans, start slipping the cawk in her azz at the same time as fingering... whalla! Ease it in slowly or you'll fuck things up. Fingering and massaging her azz before hand helps too. No matter what, she can't be tensed or uptight or it won't go very smoothly.

Hope this helps.

Stats: 5'10" 190 lbs.
    Davo1972 has a reputation beyond repute Davo1972 has a reputation beyond repute Davo1972 has a reputation beyond repute Davo1972 has a reputation beyond repute Davo1972 has a reputation beyond repute Davo1972 has a reputation beyond repute Davo1972 has a reputation beyond repute Davo1972 has a reputation beyond repute Davo1972 has a reputation beyond repute Davo1972 has a reputation beyond repute Davo1972 has a reputation beyond repute
    iTrader Score
    7 (100%)
    Tell her it's become very fashionable.

Stats: 6'4" 200 lbs.
    FromCursedtoFirst has a reputation beyond repute FromCursedtoFirst has a reputation beyond repute FromCursedtoFirst has a reputation beyond repute FromCursedtoFirst has a reputation beyond repute FromCursedtoFirst has a reputation beyond repute FromCursedtoFirst has a reputation beyond repute FromCursedtoFirst has a reputation beyond repute FromCursedtoFirst has a reputation beyond repute FromCursedtoFirst has a reputation beyond repute FromCursedtoFirst has a reputation beyond repute FromCursedtoFirst has a reputation beyond repute
    iTrader Score
    2 (100%)
    tried tonight and failed. I got a "maybe when i'm drunk". So, things aren't looking good for me right now.
    "Seize the moment, try to freeze it and own it, squeeze it and hold it, because we consider these minutes golden"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast