Official Store
+ Reply to Thread

Just caught my son jerking off

This is a discussion on Just caught my son jerking off within the PHF Anonymous 2.0 forums, part of the General Stuff category; So I take my pain medication and am about to go to sleep until I decide to go downstairs and ...

Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts
    iTrader Score

Just caught my son jerking off

IronMagLabs
    So I take my pain medication and am about to go to sleep until I decide to go downstairs and ask my son who is staying over if he can check the side effects of my medication on the internet. I open the door and walk in and I catch him quickly pulling his pants up while holding a class in his hand that he was about to drink. He sets the glass down and inside is a thick milky liquid. He also has a bottle of lotion on the table. As I realize my son just jerked off into a glass and was about to drink the protein-explosion I decide I may as well as him to research the side effects since I was already down there.

What to do??

user123456 has a reputation beyond repute user123456 has a reputation beyond repute user123456 has a reputation beyond repute user123456 has a reputation beyond repute user123456 has a reputation beyond repute user123456 has a reputation beyond repute user123456 has a reputation beyond repute user123456 has a reputation beyond repute user123456 has a reputation beyond repute user123456 has a reputation beyond repute user123456 has a reputation beyond repute
    iTrader Score
    12 (100%)
    do nothing brah.
    its already embarrassing enough getting caught in the act by you.
    just ask him to do teh research for your meds.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by _NYG_
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    some of the most important things in life are actually the simplest to comprehend, but everyone expects important things to be difficult to comprehend so that's why the bible is taken literally by most. everything is a clue to get you to realize how amazing you are and everyone else is.
    there is no god, but you.

http://www.prohormoneforum.com/prohormone-forum/18686-how-search-loook.html

Stats: 6'1 225 lbs.
    sammoken has a reputation beyond repute sammoken has a reputation beyond repute sammoken has a reputation beyond repute sammoken has a reputation beyond repute sammoken has a reputation beyond repute sammoken has a reputation beyond repute sammoken has a reputation beyond repute sammoken has a reputation beyond repute sammoken has a reputation beyond repute sammoken has a reputation beyond repute sammoken has a reputation beyond repute
    iTrader Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    about to drink the protein-explosion I decide I may as well as him to research the side effects since I was already down there.

side effects of your pain medication may include:

visual hallucination
    calling semen a "protein explosion"
    indecissiveness
    apathy
    I-Force Nutrition Rep

PHFLog, follow me: Destruction Terror & Mayhem

Not the Dr.

Stats: 6'2 210 lbs.
    House has a reputation beyond repute House has a reputation beyond repute House has a reputation beyond repute House has a reputation beyond repute House has a reputation beyond repute House has a reputation beyond repute House has a reputation beyond repute House has a reputation beyond repute House has a reputation beyond repute House has a reputation beyond repute House has a reputation beyond repute
    iTrader Score
    lol

Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts Anonymous is infamous around these parts
    iTrader Score
    your son is ghey and likes the semen !Stop walking around the house without a shit on, it may have made you son a homosexual.

Game Changer

Smeg954 has a reputation beyond repute Smeg954 has a reputation beyond repute Smeg954 has a reputation beyond repute Smeg954 has a reputation beyond repute Smeg954 has a reputation beyond repute Smeg954 has a reputation beyond repute Smeg954 has a reputation beyond repute Smeg954 has a reputation beyond repute Smeg954 has a reputation beyond repute Smeg954 has a reputation beyond repute Smeg954 has a reputation beyond repute
    iTrader Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sammoken View Post
    side effects of your pain medication may include:

visual hallucination
    calling semen a "protein explosion"
    indecissiveness
    apathy
    Couldn't ask for a better response! LMAO!

iTrader Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    So I take my pain medication and am about to go to sleep until I decide to go downstairs and ask my son who is staying over if he can check the side effects of my medication on the internet. I open the door and walk in and I catch him quickly pulling his pants up while holding a class in his hand that he was about to drink. He sets the glass down and inside is a thick milky liquid. He also has a bottle of lotion on the table. As I realize my son just jerked off into a glass and was about to drink the protein-explosion I decide I may as well as him to research the side effects since I was already down there.

What to do??
    I think i would have told him to throw the glass away when he was done

Stats: 6.1 217 lbs.
    SIZE.MATTERS has a reputation beyond repute SIZE.MATTERS has a reputation beyond repute SIZE.MATTERS has a reputation beyond repute SIZE.MATTERS has a reputation beyond repute SIZE.MATTERS has a reputation beyond repute SIZE.MATTERS has a reputation beyond repute SIZE.MATTERS has a reputation beyond repute SIZE.MATTERS has a reputation beyond repute SIZE.MATTERS has a reputation beyond repute SIZE.MATTERS has a reputation beyond repute SIZE.MATTERS has a reputation beyond repute
    iTrader Score
    1 (100%)
    lol
    "please go sodomize yourself with a retractable baton"

**The Official HOME GYM Crew**

Reflex Creapure Creatine

Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion!

J2jud has a reputation beyond repute J2jud has a reputation beyond repute J2jud has a reputation beyond repute J2jud has a reputation beyond repute J2jud has a reputation beyond repute J2jud has a reputation beyond repute J2jud has a reputation beyond repute J2jud has a reputation beyond repute J2jud has a reputation beyond repute J2jud has a reputation beyond repute J2jud has a reputation beyond repute
    iTrader Score
    WHOA!!! Lets just hope he wasn't going to drink it..... maybe just finished?
    CustomCapsule Representative

Never used CustomCapsule before? Contact me via email or PM for 25% off your first order.
    Returning customers use discount code - "2 0 M F F J U D" - for 20% off any order.

Questions? PM me.

+ Reply to Thread