Kratom Gold
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 30
Like Tree2Likes

cycle length of rpn havoc

This is a discussion on cycle length of rpn havoc within the Prohormone Forum forums, part of the Supplements Discussion category; I have 2 RPN Havoc bottles, I was just wondering what is the most common length and dosage people go ...

  1. #1
    Member

    Join Date: Sep 2009
    Age: 25
    Posts: 71
    Rep Power
    48
    pauly215 has a brilliant future pauly215 has a brilliant future pauly215 has a brilliant future pauly215 has a brilliant future pauly215 has a brilliant future pauly215 has a brilliant future pauly215 has a brilliant future pauly215 has a brilliant future pauly215 has a brilliant future pauly215 has a brilliant future pauly215 has a brilliant future
    iTrader Score
    0

    cycle length of rpn havoc


    IronMagLabs
    I have 2 RPN Havoc bottles, I was just wondering what is the most common length and dosage people go with 2 bottles.

  2. #2
    Senior Member dml11's Avatar

    Join Date: Oct 2009
    Age: 41
    Stats: 5' 7" 215 lbs.
    Posts: 11,182
    Rep Power
    10703
    dml11 has a reputation beyond repute dml11 has a reputation beyond repute dml11 has a reputation beyond repute dml11 has a reputation beyond repute dml11 has a reputation beyond repute dml11 has a reputation beyond repute dml11 has a reputation beyond repute dml11 has a reputation beyond repute dml11 has a reputation beyond repute dml11 has a reputation beyond repute dml11 has a reputation beyond repute
    iTrader Score
    32 (100%)
    6 weeks at 30-40mg.

  3. #3
    Member

    Join Date: Nov 2010
    Stats: 6'4" 235 lbs.
    Posts: 85
    Rep Power
    1287
    schmitty34 has a reputation beyond repute schmitty34 has a reputation beyond repute schmitty34 has a reputation beyond repute schmitty34 has a reputation beyond repute schmitty34 has a reputation beyond repute schmitty34 has a reputation beyond repute schmitty34 has a reputation beyond repute schmitty34 has a reputation beyond repute schmitty34 has a reputation beyond repute schmitty34 has a reputation beyond repute schmitty34 has a reputation beyond repute
    iTrader Score
    6 (100%)
    as posted above. 6 weeks and I personally liked 40mg all the way through.

  4. #4
    Member

    Join Date: Sep 2009
    Age: 25
    Posts: 71
    Rep Power
    48
    pauly215 has a brilliant future pauly215 has a brilliant future pauly215 has a brilliant future pauly215 has a brilliant future pauly215 has a brilliant future pauly215 has a brilliant future pauly215 has a brilliant future pauly215 has a brilliant future pauly215 has a brilliant future pauly215 has a brilliant future pauly215 has a brilliant future
    iTrader Score
    0
    whats supports are normally used? cycle support is sufficient ? or should livecare liv.52 be added a long with a joint supplement throughout?

  5. #5
    Strength Athlete Peyot's Avatar

    Join Date: Nov 2010
    Location: Around the Way
    Stats: 5'9" 198 lbs.
    Posts: 3,548
    Rep Power
    1700
    Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute
    iTrader Score
    3 (100%)
    Run your supports and definitely preload them for 2 weeks. I saved Liv 52 for PCT. Run the supports out into PCT if you can afford to. I used Cissus for joint support, and Taurine for back pumps. I used Testforce2 as a test booster in PCT.

    I am going to use CEL Cycle Assist next.

    I will be running Havoc at 30-40mg X 6 weeks in a few weeks. Looking forward to some nice gainz
    Last edited by Peyot; 03-08-2011 at 12:49 PM.

  6. #6
    Junior Member

    Join Date: Oct 2009
    Age: 30
    Posts: 25
    Rep Power
    5
    ryanr623 has a spectacular aura about ryanr623 has a spectacular aura about ryanr623 has a spectacular aura about
    iTrader Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by pauly215 View Post
    whats supports are normally used? cycle support is sufficient ? or should livecare liv.52 be added a long with a joint supplement throughout?
    Cycle support is fine. To be honest, i dont know anyone who ISNT on a forum who uses cycle support. Most of the "you need cycle supports or you are gonna die" is paranoia propaganda spread by supplement companies to induce sales. Do you know how many people are taking these "supplements" not knowing what they are? Do you know how many of these people drink heavily on the weekends while taking them?

  7. #7
    Strength Athlete Peyot's Avatar

    Join Date: Nov 2010
    Location: Around the Way
    Stats: 5'9" 198 lbs.
    Posts: 3,548
    Rep Power
    1700
    Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute
    iTrader Score
    3 (100%)
    My blood pressure spiked on the 1st week of my P-Mag cycle. I only preloaded cycle support for 1 week. No more. I'm preloading it for 2 weeks. That was uncomfortable.

  8. #8
    Junior Member

    Join Date: Oct 2009
    Age: 30
    Posts: 25
    Rep Power
    5
    ryanr623 has a spectacular aura about ryanr623 has a spectacular aura about ryanr623 has a spectacular aura about
    iTrader Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Peyot View Post
    My blood pressure spiked on the 1st week of my P-Mag cycle. I only preloaded cycle support for 1 week. No more. I'm preloading it for 2 weeks. That was uncomfortable.
    To be completely honest it was more then likely unrelated to the PH/DS. Normally when taking AAS, the reason blood pressure is raised, is because of the excess muscle. The heart has to work harder to support the rapidly gained mass, and therefore your blood pressure is raised. On test, it happens about week 8. Nose bleeds etc. But that is after putting on 20 lbs of muscle.... which pro-hormones usually don't do.

    And if for some reason it was because of the P-mag..... most of cycle support doesn't work anyways.

  9. #9
    Celtic Lab Rep Newb5's Avatar

    Join Date: Jun 2009
    Location: Canadian Igloo
    Age: 33
    Stats: 6 225 lbs.
    Posts: 8,710
    Rep Power
    8738
    Newb5 has a reputation beyond repute Newb5 has a reputation beyond repute Newb5 has a reputation beyond repute Newb5 has a reputation beyond repute Newb5 has a reputation beyond repute Newb5 has a reputation beyond repute Newb5 has a reputation beyond repute Newb5 has a reputation beyond repute Newb5 has a reputation beyond repute Newb5 has a reputation beyond repute Newb5 has a reputation beyond repute
    iTrader Score
    85 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanr623 View Post
    To be completely honest it was more then likely unrelated to the PH/DS. Normally when taking AAS, the reason blood pressure is raised, is because of the excess muscle. The heart has to work harder to support the rapidly gained mass, and therefore your blood pressure is raised. On test, it happens about week 8. Nose bleeds etc. But that is after putting on 20 lbs of muscle.... which pro-hormones usually don't do.

    And if for some reason it was because of the P-mag..... most of cycle support doesn't work anyways.
    are you serious? its most definitely the compound that raise bp and not because of excess muscle. you havent gained any excess muscle in the first few days or so. cycle supports have herbs in them that help lower bp or you can just take those separately.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    Supps for sale within Canada including Celtic Labs.

  10. #10
    Strength Athlete Peyot's Avatar

    Join Date: Nov 2010
    Location: Around the Way
    Stats: 5'9" 198 lbs.
    Posts: 3,548
    Rep Power
    1700
    Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute
    iTrader Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanr623 View Post
    ...
    most of cycle support doesn't work anyways.
    Yes, as Newb5 says, cycle support is comprised of herbs. I have been using herbs for many years and I can assure you that they work.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Primal's Avatar

    Join Date: May 2009
    Location: at your mom's house
    Age: 40
    Stats: 5'10" 212 lbs.
    Posts: 1,558
    Rep Power
    1729
    Primal has a reputation beyond repute Primal has a reputation beyond repute Primal has a reputation beyond repute Primal has a reputation beyond repute Primal has a reputation beyond repute Primal has a reputation beyond repute Primal has a reputation beyond repute Primal has a reputation beyond repute Primal has a reputation beyond repute Primal has a reputation beyond repute Primal has a reputation beyond repute
    iTrader Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanr623 View Post
    To be completely honest it was more then likely unrelated to the PH/DS. Normally when taking AAS, the reason blood pressure is raised, is because of the excess muscle. The heart has to work harder to support the rapidly gained mass, and therefore your blood pressure is raised. On test, it happens about week 8. Nose bleeds etc. But that is after putting on 20 lbs of muscle.... which pro-hormones usually don't do.

    And if for some reason it was because of the P-mag..... most of cycle support doesn't work anyways.
    I really dont agree. I mean even the trenazone im on now raised my bp within a couple days.
    I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

  12. #12
    Bigger by the Day

    Join Date: Nov 2010
    Location: House of the Huge
    Age: 34
    Stats: 5'9" 223 lbs.
    Posts: 713
    Rep Power
    699
    ohsigmachi has a reputation beyond repute ohsigmachi has a reputation beyond repute ohsigmachi has a reputation beyond repute ohsigmachi has a reputation beyond repute ohsigmachi has a reputation beyond repute ohsigmachi has a reputation beyond repute ohsigmachi has a reputation beyond repute ohsigmachi has a reputation beyond repute ohsigmachi has a reputation beyond repute ohsigmachi has a reputation beyond repute ohsigmachi has a reputation beyond repute
    iTrader Score
    1 (100%)
    I don't agree that PH/PS don't affect blood pressure; they definitely can increase BP. I do however agree that most "all-in-one" cycle supports are overpriced/underdosed. I studied each compound that is commonly found in these supplements individually and some that are not so common and built my own cocktail. I guess you could say I'm prop-blending

  13. #13
    Junior Member

    Join Date: Oct 2009
    Age: 30
    Posts: 25
    Rep Power
    5
    ryanr623 has a spectacular aura about ryanr623 has a spectacular aura about ryanr623 has a spectacular aura about
    iTrader Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Newb5 View Post
    are you serious? its most definitely the compound that raise bp and not because of excess muscle. you havent gained any excess muscle in the first few days or so. cycle supports have herbs in them that help lower bp or you can just take those separately.
    Says who? the reps on this and other sites? No offense but most people on these sites get there "knowledge" from other forum members hearsay, not on scientific evidence or personal experience.

    Reps say your in trouble if you dont use their products on cycle. Lets see what the scientific community says when they measure people using TRUE AAS

    The literature regarding the blood pressure response to AAS use is equivocal. In addition, there is currently little data available on the Rate Pressure Product (RPP) response to anabolic androgenic steroids (AAS) use. The experimental aim of this study was to investigate the effects of AAS administration in combination with resistance training on blood pressure and rate pressure product in male amateur bodybuilders and compare the results with a morphologically matched, resistance trained control group. Subjects were divided into two groups (n=16 AAS users; n=16 controls). Systolic and Diastolic Blood Pressure, RPP. Resting Heart Rate and Body Composition measurements were obtained before (Pre), during (During) and 6-8 weeks following (Post) the AAS cycle in the AAS users with similar time intervals for the control group. No significant cardiovascular or morphological changes in the control group were found throughout the study. Slight increases in both diastolic (P<0.01) and mean arterial blood pressures (P<0.05) were found from Pre to Post cycle in the AAS group. All cardiovascular parameters returned to normal baseline measurements between 6 and 8 weeks post cycle. No blood pressure measurements throughout the study were consistent with clinically defined hypertension

    Keep wasting your money guys.

  14. #14
    Senior Member ANTabolic's Avatar

    Join Date: Jan 2011
    Age: 29
    Stats: 5'11" 205 lbs.
    Posts: 507
    Rep Power
    275
    ANTabolic has a reputation beyond repute ANTabolic has a reputation beyond repute ANTabolic has a reputation beyond repute ANTabolic has a reputation beyond repute ANTabolic has a reputation beyond repute ANTabolic has a reputation beyond repute ANTabolic has a reputation beyond repute ANTabolic has a reputation beyond repute ANTabolic has a reputation beyond repute ANTabolic has a reputation beyond repute ANTabolic has a reputation beyond repute
    iTrader Score
    1 (100%)
    ^^^^ Oh heavens

  15. #15
    Senior Member ANTabolic's Avatar

    Join Date: Jan 2011
    Age: 29
    Stats: 5'11" 205 lbs.
    Posts: 507
    Rep Power
    275
    ANTabolic has a reputation beyond repute ANTabolic has a reputation beyond repute ANTabolic has a reputation beyond repute ANTabolic has a reputation beyond repute ANTabolic has a reputation beyond repute ANTabolic has a reputation beyond repute ANTabolic has a reputation beyond repute ANTabolic has a reputation beyond repute ANTabolic has a reputation beyond repute ANTabolic has a reputation beyond repute ANTabolic has a reputation beyond repute
    iTrader Score
    1 (100%)

  16. #16
    Strength Athlete Peyot's Avatar

    Join Date: Nov 2010
    Location: Around the Way
    Stats: 5'9" 198 lbs.
    Posts: 3,548
    Rep Power
    1700
    Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute
    iTrader Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTabolic View Post
    Hehe Bang!

  17. #17
    Junior Member

    Join Date: Oct 2009
    Age: 30
    Posts: 25
    Rep Power
    5
    ryanr623 has a spectacular aura about ryanr623 has a spectacular aura about ryanr623 has a spectacular aura about
    iTrader Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    Not only have you (or whoever you've copied that from) selectively highlighted only the parts of it that fit your argument, you (or they) have changed the words in part of it. Where it says "Slight increases in both diastolic (P<0.01) and mean arterial blood pressures (P<0.05) were found from Pre to Post cycle in the AAS group." the original text says "Significant increases in both diastolic (P<0.01) and mean arterial blood pressures (P<0.05) were found from Pre to Post cycle in the AAS group."


    Besides which, the experience of many, many users trumps your selective and deceptive copy/pasting.
    Because the highlighted sentence is the only information that matters. Significant is a relative term. I view it as slight.... because NONE WERE HYPERTENSIVE. Perhaps you should look up the definition and parameters of being hypertensive.

    If you seriously think that a 4 or 6 week cycle of PH's or DS's warrants a bunch of herbs to "control blood pressure", you are brain washed. And if you truly believe you are in danger.... get a prescription for $4 for beta blockers. Which actually work.



    Antabolic:

    You have have posted a lot of useful knowledge and information in this thread. Congrats on being so well versed.

  18. #18
    Senior Member zebedee's Avatar

    Join Date: Nov 2009
    Location: UK
    Posts: 1,269
    Rep Power
    2739
    zebedee has a reputation beyond repute zebedee has a reputation beyond repute zebedee has a reputation beyond repute zebedee has a reputation beyond repute zebedee has a reputation beyond repute zebedee has a reputation beyond repute zebedee has a reputation beyond repute zebedee has a reputation beyond repute zebedee has a reputation beyond repute zebedee has a reputation beyond repute zebedee has a reputation beyond repute
    iTrader Score
    2 (100%)
    You can't rewrite somebody else's findings to suit your own opinion and pass off the tampered version as the "scientific community's". lol

  19. #19
    Senior Member johnc's Avatar

    Join Date: Nov 2010
    Posts: 162
    Rep Power
    199
    johnc has a reputation beyond repute johnc has a reputation beyond repute johnc has a reputation beyond repute johnc has a reputation beyond repute johnc has a reputation beyond repute johnc has a reputation beyond repute johnc has a reputation beyond repute johnc has a reputation beyond repute johnc has a reputation beyond repute johnc has a reputation beyond repute johnc has a reputation beyond repute
    iTrader Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanr623 View Post
    Perhaps you should look up the definition and parameters of being hypertensive.
    I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that henryv knows what hypertension is.

  20. #20
    Senior Member ANTabolic's Avatar

    Join Date: Jan 2011
    Age: 29
    Stats: 5'11" 205 lbs.
    Posts: 507
    Rep Power
    275
    ANTabolic has a reputation beyond repute ANTabolic has a reputation beyond repute ANTabolic has a reputation beyond repute ANTabolic has a reputation beyond repute ANTabolic has a reputation beyond repute ANTabolic has a reputation beyond repute ANTabolic has a reputation beyond repute ANTabolic has a reputation beyond repute ANTabolic has a reputation beyond repute ANTabolic has a reputation beyond repute ANTabolic has a reputation beyond repute
    iTrader Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanr623 View Post
    Because the highlighted sentence is the only information that matters. Significant is a relative term. I view it as slight.... because NONE WERE HYPERTENSIVE. Perhaps you should look up the definition and parameters of being hypertensive.

    If you seriously think that a 4 or 6 week cycle of PH's or DS's warrants a bunch of herbs to "control blood pressure", you are brain washed. And if you truly believe you are in danger.... get a prescription for $4 for beta blockers. Which actually work.



    Antabolic:

    You have have posted a lot of useful knowledge and information in this thread. Congrats on being so well versed.


    You cant honestly believe that there is not any value of the bp supports that are suggested

    and wipe your tears, its just retarded to say that it is a waste of time, when its proven that it affects bp

  21. #21
    Senior Member dml11's Avatar

    Join Date: Oct 2009
    Age: 41
    Stats: 5' 7" 215 lbs.
    Posts: 11,182
    Rep Power
    10703
    dml11 has a reputation beyond repute dml11 has a reputation beyond repute dml11 has a reputation beyond repute dml11 has a reputation beyond repute dml11 has a reputation beyond repute dml11 has a reputation beyond repute dml11 has a reputation beyond repute dml11 has a reputation beyond repute dml11 has a reputation beyond repute dml11 has a reputation beyond repute dml11 has a reputation beyond repute
    iTrader Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnc View Post
    I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that henryv knows what hypertension is.
    I suspect that you may be correct on this.

  22. #22
    Strength Athlete Peyot's Avatar

    Join Date: Nov 2010
    Location: Around the Way
    Stats: 5'9" 198 lbs.
    Posts: 3,548
    Rep Power
    1700
    Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute
    iTrader Score
    3 (100%)
    Aahhhhgg what would henryv know about high blood pressure he's a prettycooldude.jpg

  23. #23
    Man Up

    Join Date: Feb 2010
    Age: 26
    Posts: 2,715
    Rep Power
    9788
    thepunisher000 has a reputation beyond repute thepunisher000 has a reputation beyond repute thepunisher000 has a reputation beyond repute thepunisher000 has a reputation beyond repute thepunisher000 has a reputation beyond repute thepunisher000 has a reputation beyond repute thepunisher000 has a reputation beyond repute thepunisher000 has a reputation beyond repute thepunisher000 has a reputation beyond repute thepunisher000 has a reputation beyond repute thepunisher000 has a reputation beyond repute
    iTrader Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanr623 View Post
    To be completely honest it was more then likely unrelated to the PH/DS. Normally when taking AAS, the reason blood pressure is raised, is because of the excess muscle. The heart has to work harder to support the rapidly gained mass, and therefore your blood pressure is raised. On test, it happens about week 8. Nose bleeds etc. But that is after putting on 20 lbs of muscle.... which pro-hormones usually don't do.

    And if for some reason it was because of the P-mag..... most of cycle support doesn't work anyways.
    I am not really following your logic, help me out. You state that if blood pressure is raised on AAS, it is due to 'excess muscle'. However, you reference a study which you try to amend so it can be interpreted that AAS only cause a slight increase (Henryv points out that the original study says significant, which would actually support your original statement more). I am not sure what your position is on the topic. Can you reference any studies showing that the increase in blood pressure, after only a couple of days, is due to excess muscle?

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanr623 View Post
    Because the highlighted sentence is the only information that matters. Significant is a relative term. I view it as slight.... because NONE WERE HYPERTENSIVE. Perhaps you should look up the definition and parameters of being hypertensive.
    Setting aside the validity of all arguments, I suggest you look up the word "asshole" because you seem to fit the defintion; Yes, it is in Merriam-Webster's dictionary, but no it does not have your screen name next to it yet as a synonym.

  24. #24
    Junior Member

    Join Date: Oct 2009
    Age: 30
    Posts: 25
    Rep Power
    5
    ryanr623 has a spectacular aura about ryanr623 has a spectacular aura about ryanr623 has a spectacular aura about
    iTrader Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by thepunisher000 View Post
    I am not really following your logic, help me out. You state that if blood pressure is raised on AAS, it is due to 'excess muscle'. However, you reference a study which you try to amend so it can be interpreted that AAS only cause a slight increase (Henryv points out that the original study says significant, which would actually support your original statement more). I am not sure what your position is on the topic. Can you reference any studies showing that the increase in blood pressure, after only a couple of days, is due to excess muscle?



    Setting aside the validity of all arguments, I suggest you look up the word "asshole" because you seem to fit the defintion; Yes, it is in Merriam-Webster's dictionary, but no it does not have your screen name next to it yet as a synonym.
    Who cares what it is from. Of ALL the subjects on real gear, NONE were hypertensive. Meaning NONE were in danger. Meaning NONE needed ANYTHING for blood pressure. Better take your herbs on cycle or yous gunna die.

    Im not saying not to be safe. If these herbs actually worked to any significant degree, and you could afford them.... why NOT take them. If you truly think they do work. Buy $5 hawthorne berry and $5 NAC from walmart. Dont waste your money on these miracle support formulas that the reps say you need.


    Secondly....most people on the forums fit the accepted definition of sheeple. Whats your point?

  25. #25
    Strength Athlete Peyot's Avatar

    Join Date: Nov 2010
    Location: Around the Way
    Stats: 5'9" 198 lbs.
    Posts: 3,548
    Rep Power
    1700
    Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute Peyot has a reputation beyond repute
    iTrader Score
    3 (100%)

    Post

    A support supplement such as CEL Cycle Assist (for example) contains a combination of herbs and vitamins that would normally be quite hard and costly to combine in capsule form on your own.

    If you just want Hawthorn Berry, or Milk Thistle, or Saw Palmetto, or Vitamin B5 etc., you can buy these seperately.

    These all-in-one products (such as CEL Cycle Assist) make it easy and convienient and cost-effective to get these substances combined in a single capsule.

    I hope that helps you to understand the use of a product such as this Mr Ryan.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts