How do I track my package?
If you are having problems tracking your package or want to know how to track your package than follow the steps below. There are multiple ways you can track your package or find your tracking number:
1) By logging into your account and clicking on the "My Orders" button on your dashboard on the left side of the screen. Here you can get basic information about your order including invoices and tracking information.
2) By clicking on the tracking link sent to you by e-mail. When you place an order you should immediately receive an invoice e-mail automatically, if you do not receive this e-mail then more than likely your account has blocked our e-mail and sent it to spam. Please check your spam box and click "Not Spam" or "Move to Inbox" depending on which mail service you use to prevent our e-mails from going to spam in the future. Once we ship your order you will receive another e-mail that provides you a tracking number to track your order. You can either click on this tracking number or copy and paste it to the appropriate site such as USPS or UPS. You can track packages using your tracking number at the following places:
US Postal Service Tracking
Why is my tracking not updating?
If you have your tracking number there are a few reasons your tracking may not be working. Please try each thing below to check whether or not there is a true problem with your tracking number:
1) As soon as a label is created for your package an e-mail is sent immediately to you with your tracking number. Since the package may have not yet left our facility when tracking your package it may tell you that a label was created but not shipped yet. Not to worry, it often takes up to 12 hours for your tracking information to update. Until UPS or USPS comes to our facility, picks up the packages, takes it to their sorting facility, and scans the package the tracking will not update. Here at PHF Supplements we ship all packages received by 4:30 EST the exact same day (excluding preorder items) so please check your tracking the following morning before creating a support ticket about your tracking number.
2) The US Postal Service recycles international tracking numbers so if you are an international customer and your tracking number immediately shows your order as being shipped simply wait 12 hours and check it again and it should update.
3) Please be sure your product isn't a preorder item. Occasionally we sell items as a preorder if they are popular or new products and/or in limited quantities to allow people to purchase them early. We will always list the item as a preorder in the product name and on the product page to inform you of this. Preorder items ship as soon as we receive them but labels are created the same day of your order so that we can prep your package for shipping and have ability to ship it the day the product arrives. This means your tracking will show that the label was created but the package was not yet received by the shipper.
4) USPS tracking numbers are actually delivery confirmation numbers. USPS reserves the right to only scan your package upon delivery so a small number of packages will not show any movement with their tracking number until arrival. For international customers tracking usually stops updating as soon as the package is received by the port from which it is shipped from.
5) Very rarely a voided tracking number is sent to you by our shipping software erroneously. This occurs when we find a problem with your address, print the label incorrectly, or use the wrong shipping method. When this happens we immediately void the label and create a new one but occasionally our shipping software will send you the original tracking number instead of the new one. If your tracking number has not updated within 24 hours please create a ticket and let us know and we will look into it for you and if needed provide the correct tracking number.