• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 maximus

maximus

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,975 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 05:49 PM

This is so we don't have to address the question, "Ok, so I have X & it says X/ml, how do I dose it?" every single day...

First off...

Ditch the dropper/sprayer that came with your research chemical. It is highly inaccurate & you do not want to mess up your dosing.

Instead, go to your local CVS/Walgreens/etc. & ask for an oral syringe at the pharmacy. Please notice how I bolded, italicized, & underlined oral syringe. That means that I am serious when I say you need one of these.

Usually, you can get an oral syringe at your local pharmacy for free without any questions asked.

Type of oral syringes for your research chemical...

There are several different variations of the oral syringes each with their own graduations. Which one should you get? Well, it depends on the chemical...

Clenbuterol/Albuterol - Use a 1ml graduated oral syringe.
SERMs - Use a 2ml graduated oral syringe.

Dosing...

Ok, so each chemical has its own concentration which differs from each manufacturer & chemical.

Say I have a 30ml bottle of Tamoxifen Citrate that says "20mg/ml."

This simply means that 1ml of the solution will yield approximately 20mg of Tamoxifen Citrate.

Also, this means that there is a total of 600mg of Tamoxifen Citrate in that bottle (30ml x 20mg/ml = 600mg).

How to do it...

The easiest way to throw off your dosing is to allow air pockets to enter your oral syringe when dosing.

This almost always happens because there will be a little air pocket sucked up into the syringe from the tip. I find that that easiest way to prevent this is to suck the solution into the syringe, then squirt it back into the bottle. Then you want to suck it back up again & you shouldn't have any more air pockets!

Then simply squirt the solution into your rat's mouth.

Now you know how to correctly dose your research chemicals using an oral syringe.

If anyone has any suggestions as to how I can improve this, please let me know!
  • sinewave3, Grambo, j3ff_beck and 1 other like this
FUCK YOU BOARDADMIN

#2 littlrook

littlrook

going for sleek 2010

• Members
  • 987 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 08:02 AM

the oral syringes aren't just for kiddie medicine guys.
President of the Ex Rep Association

TEXAS MOTHERFUCKERS

"Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated."

#3 j3ff_beck

j3ff_beck

• Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 09:46 AM

vote for stickie in main section

#4 maximus

maximus

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,975 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 01:13 PM

Thanks to whoever stickied this. :D
FUCK YOU BOARDADMIN

#5 str1ation

str1ation

Recomp'n 24/7/365

• Members
  • 2,305 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 07:17 AM

Is it ok to squirt the nolva in a small amount of apple/fruit juice and then just wash it down?

I have heard that nolva should be squirt directly on the tongue for optimal absorption but I see many taking it down with juice as well...
You're on gear and look like a slob with a shirt off. YouDoinItWrong.

"I don’t bulk and cut, yet I gain muscle and maintain a healthy physique." - Jay Cutler

#6 GTA61

GTA61

Ich bin der Alphamann

• Members
  • 7,189 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 02:12 PM

^^^ That a sublingual message?

#7 maximus

maximus

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,975 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 02:34 PM

Is it ok to squirt the nolva in a small amount of apple/fruit juice and then just wash it down?

I have heard that nolva should be squirt directly on the tongue for optimal absorption but I see many taking it down with juice as well...

Yes, washing down the Tamoxifen Citrate with juice is perfectly acceptable since it is absorbed in the digestive system.

However, I would not squirt it into a shot glass or anything before taking it. You have no idea if you are getting the drug in its entirety.

Just squirt it in, swallow, & then wash it down with a little bit of juice (no homo).
FUCK YOU BOARDADMIN

#8 bearsfan

bearsfan

• Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 04:17 PM

good thread. the sad thing is that guys are still going to ask.

#9 str1ation

str1ation

Recomp'n 24/7/365

• Members
  • 2,305 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 05:04 PM

Yes, washing down the Tamoxifen Citrate with juice is perfectly acceptable since it is absorbed in the digestive system.

However, I would not squirt it into a shot glass or anything before taking it. You have no idea if you are getting the drug in its entirety.

Just squirt it in, swallow, & then wash it down with a little bit of juice (no homo).

Thats what I was asking about... what I have been doing is filling a shot glass with juice, squirting it in the glass, then chugging it. Thing is I don't even taste the Nolva so I am wondering if I am actually getting all of it... tonight I will just squirt it on the tongue and then chase it.
You're on gear and look like a slob with a shirt off. YouDoinItWrong.

"I don’t bulk and cut, yet I gain muscle and maintain a healthy physique." - Jay Cutler

#10 maximus

maximus

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,975 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 12:18 AM

good thread. the sad thing is that guys are still going to ask.

:facepalm: Yeah... I know... :ipitythefool:

Thats what I was asking about... what I have been doing is filling a shot glass with juice, squirting it in the glass, then chugging it. Thing is I don't even taste the Nolva so I am wondering if I am actually getting all of it... tonight I will just squirt it on the tongue and then chase it.

Good call. ;)
FUCK YOU BOARDADMIN

#11 sinewave3

sinewave3

• Members
  • 1,300 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 02:31 AM

Great thread, but one question.

Can you refresh our memories about the differences of dosing with Tamoxifen versus Tamoxifen Citrate? IIRC when dosing Tamoxifen Citrate one needs to account for the citrate which changes the concentration.

#12 maximus

maximus

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,975 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 02:44 AM

Great thread, but one question.

Can you refresh our memories about the differences of dosing with Tamoxifen versus Tamoxifen Citrate? IIRC when dosing Tamoxifen Citrate one needs to account for the citrate which changes the concentration.

Well, most sources that you buy from (& really, I think all that I've seen) the weight of the citrate is taken into consideration.

I'm not 100% sure what the general consencus is... but you don't know for sure. That is why you choose your sources carefully. ;)

Just to be safe, I think you're better off overestimating the dose & getting a little too much, than too little.
FUCK YOU BOARDADMIN

#13 sonofiron

sonofiron

Alpha Dawg

• Members
  • 1,845 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 06:52 PM

why you say that you need a 2ml syringe for SERM and 1ml for clen?

#14 bvd051000

bvd051000

chemically engineered

• Members
  • 1,545 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 07:47 PM

You can use a 1mL syringe/dropper for both. He probably suggested a lower volume for clen since at most concentrations, no one runs over 1mL. With a SERM, a lot of guys run 40mg tamoxifen or 100mg clomiphene which is usually around 2mL at common concentrations.

#15 maximus

maximus

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,975 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 08:32 PM

You can use a 1mL syringe/dropper for both. He probably suggested a lower volume for clen since at most concentrations, no one runs over 1mL. With a SERM, a lot of guys run 40mg tamoxifen or 100mg clomiphene which is usually around 2mL at common concentrations.

Also, keep in mind that the smaller oral syringe, usually the more accurate. For example, my 1ml oral syringe has .05ml gradations on it. :steroidsbad:
FUCK YOU BOARDADMIN

#16 bvd051000

bvd051000

chemically engineered

• Members
  • 1,545 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 09:35 PM

Also, keep in mind that the smaller oral syringe, usually the more accurate. For example, my 1ml oral syringe has .05ml gradations on it. :steroidsbad:

That becomes a moot point if your research chem isn't perfectly dosed as listed.

#17 maximus

maximus

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,975 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 09:38 PM

That becomes a moot point if your research chem isn't perfectly dosed as listed.

It's all about trusting that your source is doing their job. :hanson:
FUCK YOU BOARDADMIN

#18 bvd051000

bvd051000

chemically engineered

• Members
  • 1,545 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 09:44 PM

I'm just giving you a hard time. ;)

#19 maximus

maximus

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,975 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 10:08 PM

I'm just giving you a hard time. ;)

:whatruthinkin:
FUCK YOU BOARDADMIN

#20 sonofiron

sonofiron

Alpha Dawg

• Members
  • 1,845 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 10:16 PM

my syringe is a 1ml. I got it so that it would be easier to measure out .5 ml.

#21 maximus

maximus

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,975 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 10:50 PM

my syringe is a 1ml. I got it so that it would be easier to measure out .5 ml.

Good work. :fawkyeah:
FUCK YOU BOARDADMIN

#22 steezykickz

steezykickz

• Members
  • 568 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 11:06 PM

the syringe that came with my source goes up to 3 mL and is pretty thin compared to my other one (single use Terumo, got it from my stepmom, shes a doctor)

and the one that came from my source is measured in .5 mL with 5 lines between the halfs...so technically i can measure down to the .1 mL

could this still be inaccurate?

#23 whatthafa

whatthafa

Banned

• Banned
  • 3,756 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 11:23 PM

It's probably accurate man. I'd just follow the dosing

#24 steezykickz

steezykickz

• Members
  • 568 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 12:32 AM

^^ ya i think its accurate..imean theres somany lines haha and .1 of a mL cmon

and yea i need to be sure its accurate cuz for ill be needing the .5 of mL

#25 Secretive

Secretive

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 04:02 PM

Usually I mix my nolva in a big glass of ice water so I can enjoy the taste longer.

Just kidding, I have never used nolva yet but thought someone might get a kick out of hearing that
  • dml11 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users