• 21 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 12:13 AM

thanks

#27 atifmonkey

atifmonkey

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 12:06 AM

so i have a question, if one runs say superdrol or m1t, something super lethargy-ish but runs 300mg test cyp a week with it, will the lethargy be eliminated or just reduced? thanks to anyone who answers.

DISCLAIMER- Anything i say on this forum is a JOKE and not to be taken seriously. i do not use or own any illegal substances.

#28 biggiesmallz

biggiesmallz

Just big n small

• Members
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 12:52 AM

so i have a question, if one runs say superdrol or m1t, something super lethargy-ish but runs 300mg test cyp a week with it, will the lethargy be eliminated or just reduced? thanks to anyone who answers.

1.) There are 2 different types of lethargy which can be experienced when using steroids. The first is due to testosterone deficiency, but this is generally takes several weeks or longer to show up, is usually very mild (does not affect your training or normal life actvities), and is more likely to happen when certain steroids are used in the absence of testosterone. For example, someone running a nandrolone or boldenone only cycle is much more likely to experience this than someone running a Dianabol & Trenbolone cycle.

The 2nd type of lethargy, which is limited strictly to methylated drugs and is completely different than the type of lethargy associated with testiosterone deficiency, has nothing to do with testosterone levels and is simply a side effect of the methyl (oral) itself. You could take all the testosterone you want and it won't do a damn thing to stop it. This only happens with oral steroid (methyls), but not all of them (usually only the very strong ones), and can vary in severeity. Symptoms can include some or all of the following: tiredness, appetite suppression, demotivation, and even deppression. It is NOTHING like the side effects one gets from low test levels, which is mild and often undectable to many users. This type of "lethargy (for lack of a better word) can be VERY noticable and may begin in as little as a few days to a few weeks, depending on the type of methyl used and the individual's response.

Look, if this side effect was due to testosterone suppression, then it would happen every single time someone ran a no-test cycle, but it doesn't. In fact, it ONLY happens when running orals...and most often with certain orals. Why can someone run an 8 week d-bol & tren cycle (not recommended, but used for the sake of example) and feel great, without the slightest hint of the above mentioned symptoms, yet run M1T for only 5 days and exprience all of them to an extreme degree? Are T levels still high after 8 weks of tren & D-bol, but down to nothing after only 5 days of M1T? Obviously, the answer is no. th 1st cycle would be far more suppressive. The same thing tends to happen frequently with drugs like SD or 1-alpha, but never with other orals like Winstrol or D-bol. If low T was the cause, it wouldn't matter what drug was used--all of them would cause the same problem, but they don't.

Regardless of the bullshit that has been pushed on you, it has nothing to do with low T levels. Most often, this claim is simply a ploy to get people to buy 4-andro. Now, I will admit that most of the people saying this don't realize they are giving incorrect information--thet are simply repeating what they have heard from others. If you doubt this, wait until you find a steroid which causes this side effect to a severe degree (M1T, for instance), then take all the testosterone you want...and you will lean very quikcly that it has nothing to do with testosterone. You might feel the effects of the testosterone, but you will still exerience all the sides from the methyls along with it. There are literally 1,000's and 1,000's of steroid users, all of whom use a ton of testosterone, yet experience extreme lethargy when using certain orals. They know it has nothing to do with T or estrogen levels, but the guys who limit themselves only to legal products usually don't know this because they have no expoerience with testosterone or aromatizing steroids. If they did, they would realize that the type of lethargy one experiences with certain orals is completely independent of T levels.

Now, I don't want you to think I am saying 4 andro is worthless. It is not, as it will normalize T levels when using AAS. This can help prevent libido issues, sexual dysfunction, and may even make you feel a bit better (as mood usually isn't optimal with low T), but it won't get rid of oral induced lethargy. The truth is that no one really knows why some methyls cause this side effect. It is almost always the more potent and toxic orals which cause it, but we still don't understand the mechanism of action. Some have speculated that liver stress is the cause, although I am not so sure this is the reason anymore, as I have seen people with relatively normal liver readings experience this side pretty badly, including myself. In addition, just because one person experiences this side effect does not mean the next guy will. There is tremendous diversity in terms of personal response when it comes to orals.

Need advice on adjusting a stack mid-cycle

#29 atifmonkey

atifmonkey

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 11:08 PM

Thank you so much exactly the answer i was looking for

DISCLAIMER- Anything i say on this forum is a JOKE and not to be taken seriously. i do not use or own any illegal substances.

#30 Mr.50

Mr.50

• Members
  • 556 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 07:22 AM

Guys no offense but that Mike Arnold post is a lot of speculation and it's not scientifically sound at all. His examples really make some assumptions that are unfounded. First of all he totally ignores the fact that testosterone and all androgens have differing levels of doperminergic activity in the brain. So while Test stimulates dopamine production and release, so does dianabol to a high degree (think of users who report sudden quick increases in libido from DBol). This is more closely related to a combination of the RATIO of anabolic activity to androgenic AND the absolute androgenic activity. Secondly while he mentions at the end of the comment that everyone has a different response to different orals he does not acknowledge that receptor sensitivity has a high genetic variation that applies to all AAS not just methylated orals so some people (for example) can feel fine on a no test cycle and others swear that there is no way to run a cycle without a test base. His comments are not totally wrong. Lover stress can make you tired. They are just really incomplete.
Mr.50

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: aas, guide, injection, like, steroid

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users