***attention phf cheap bloodwork link inside***

310 replies to this topic

#1 heavydeadlifts

heavydeadlifts

white ronnie

• Members
  • 2,605 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 07:40 AM

Here is the trick. Go to privatemdlabs.com and select the hormone panel for females. This test comes with a CMP (liver, kidney values and more), CBC (blood counts), total Testosterone, total Estrogen, LH and FSH.

I have done this a few times before and all your reference ranges come back based on males once you enter in all the info that the lab co wants.

Also use the discount code JAN10BSTA (MOD EDIT: XB49W8 seems to be working as well). Total should come to 50 dollars.

They use labcorp so just select a location nearest you. You can also make an appointment to have blood drawn, which many people don't know. Just go to their website (labcorp) to do so after you paid for the bloodwork.

If you go on a weekday (except friday) you will have your results emailed to you the next day most likely as they are that fast as effff!!!!

The only thing missing is a lipid profile, which you could add on if you so choose.

So STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR NOT GETTING BLOODWORK DONE!!!!!!!!! You most likely won't be able to beat this price even if you do have insurance!!!!

So take advantage of the loophole I found as the male hormonal panel costs about 100 dollars!!!!!

do it phaggots:doitfaggot::doitfaggot::doitfaggot::doitfaggot::doitfaggot::doitfaggot::doitfaggot::doitfaggot::doitfaggot::doitfaggot:

Edited by System Admin, 22 August 2011 - 09:07 AM.

• darkstar765, alexx33, Bronkko and 10 others like this
"Its those 5-7 meals consistently eaten every day (even when your not hungry) repeatedly over weeks and months and years that will get you there-not the exotic compound you feel is missing from your juice stack or that you think your current training regimen might be off. If you dont have the ability to forcefeed yourself at times when you arent even remotely hungry--you are not going to make it to the upper echelons of size in this sport." ~DC

#2 MasonSS

MasonSS

• Members
  • 371 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 08:25 AM

Thanks browski

You recommend blood work with a bold 4/6/6/6/6/6/6/6 with SERM pct cycle? Im sure most would say yes get it done just incase, I can definitely see the importance of blood work with a stronger/stacked cycle, but low dose bold + pct seems about as mild as you can get. Cant really spend another 100+ unless its completely necessary
Squattin on your preacher curl

#3 heavydeadlifts

heavydeadlifts

white ronnie

• Members
  • 2,605 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 08:33 AM

Thanks browski

You recommend blood work with a bold 4/6/6/6/6/6/6/6 with SERM pct cycle? Im sure most would say yes get it done just incase, I can definitely see the importance of blood work with a stronger/stacked cycle, but low dose bold + pct seems about as mild as you can get. Cant really spend another 100+ unless its completely necessary

If nothing else...atleast get it post pct to make sure you recovered fine
"Its those 5-7 meals consistently eaten every day (even when your not hungry) repeatedly over weeks and months and years that will get you there-not the exotic compound you feel is missing from your juice stack or that you think your current training regimen might be off. If you dont have the ability to forcefeed yourself at times when you arent even remotely hungry--you are not going to make it to the upper echelons of size in this sport." ~DC

#4 Gq-Nemesis

Gq-Nemesis

• Members
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 09:01 AM

nice.. Thanks alot bro.. Ill check it out once I get home frm work

#5 Head

Head

Banned

• Banned
  • 12,873 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 10:23 AM

Heavy throw this in the bloodwork sticky

#6 wildam11

wildam11

postcycling

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 10:47 AM

I tried to find the answer to this on the privatemdlabs website with no luck:

Do you have to get blood drawn within a certain period of time from purchasing a panel?

i.e. can I purchase now with the January savings code and get blood drawn in March?

reps for answer
  • GettingHealthy likes this

#7 jibby

jibby

Whitetail slayer

• Members
  • 1,496 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 11:58 AM

Sticky this please

#8 MasonSS

MasonSS

• Members
  • 371 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 12:14 PM

quick question

the discount code is JAN10BSTA

Jan 10, does that mean it only works today? or expire today?

#9 darkstar765

darkstar765

BEAST MODE!

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 12:21 PM

Reps! Thanks bro:bubbrubb:
S

I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN:ipitythefool:

#10 skigazzi

skigazzi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 01:54 PM

New Jersey makes it mandatory that you can only get BW at a Dr's discretion...

:soniamdissapoint::facepalm::soniamdissapoint: :facepalm:

Makes me so mad...It cost a little more than my co-pay, but sometimes its just easier to go to labcorp...thankfully Im not to far from PA.

#11 thebigcahuna

thebigcahuna

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 09:38 PM

How does this work, you mentioned that you can make an appointment to get blood drawn? If you didn't make the appointment to get your blood drawn, am I to assume that you just take a sample of your blood over to labcorp? sorry for the dumb question, I've never done bloodwork.

#12 heavydeadlifts

heavydeadlifts

white ronnie

• Members
  • 2,605 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 09:41 PM

I tried to find the answer to this on the privatemdlabs website with no luck:

Do you have to get blood drawn within a certain period of time from purchasing a panel?

i.e. can I purchase now with the January savings code and get blood drawn in March?

reps for answer

You can order the bloodwork and wait as long as you want to get it done

#13 heavydeadlifts

heavydeadlifts

white ronnie

• Members
  • 2,605 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 09:42 PM

quick question

the discount code is JAN10BSTA

Jan 10, does that mean it only works today? or expire today?

The code is good for all of jan....a new code comes out each month

#14 heavydeadlifts

heavydeadlifts

white ronnie

• Members
  • 2,605 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 09:48 PM

New Jersey makes it mandatory that you can only get BW at a Dr's discretion...

:soniamdissapoint::facepalm::soniamdissapoint: :facepalm:

Makes me so mad...It cost a little more than my co-pay, but sometimes its just easier to go to labcorp...thankfully Im not to far from PA.

Well the co has a "private doc" authorize your bloodwork...and it is not attgached to your perm file/record

So you're good to go

#15 heavydeadlifts

heavydeadlifts

white ronnie

• Members
  • 2,605 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 09:50 PM

How does this work, you mentioned that you can make an appointment to get blood drawn? If you didn't make the appointment to get your blood drawn, am I to assume that you just take a sample of your blood over to labcorp? sorry for the dumb question, I've never done bloodwork.

If you don't make an app then you just wait in the line

And no...you don't draw your own blood and take it there lol

#16 warrior504th

warrior504th

RIP Sammoken

• Members
  • 5,813 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 09:51 PM

Did a female lab sample ($60). gave male ranges because i entered that I was male (obviously faggots).

link in signature.

i found out later she was in her room holding a bat and crying in case i busted in

-TitanCT

#17 warrior504th

warrior504th

RIP Sammoken

• Members
  • 5,813 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 09:52 PM

Blood results also came back quickly.

Blood drawn saturday 9am
Blood results in email sunday 1:30pm

i found out later she was in her room holding a bat and crying in case i busted in

-TitanCT

#18 thebigcahuna

thebigcahuna

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 09:52 PM

HAHA, cool.

So, why are we buying a female hormone test instead of the male?

#19 warrior504th

warrior504th

RIP Sammoken

• Members
  • 5,813 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 09:53 PM

HAHA, cool.

So, why are we buying a female hormone test instead of the male?

the primary, critical tests only.

$51 vs $150 with tests you dont necessarily need.

-TitanCT

#20 Hizorse

Hizorse

lols = bans

• Members
  • 1,676 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 09:53 PM

Nearest place to me is over 60 miles one way.

#21 thebigcahuna

thebigcahuna

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 09:54 PM

Got it thanks!

So just buy the test online, go to nearest labcorp, get blood drawn there and wait for email results at home?

#22 warrior504th

warrior504th

RIP Sammoken

• Members
  • 5,813 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 09:55 PM

Got it thanks!

So just buy the test online, go to nearest labcorp, get blood drawn there and wait for email results at home?

Yes. Privatelabs or whatever will email you a document or two to print out and bring. Just follow instructions.

-TitanCT

#23 thebigcahuna

thebigcahuna

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 10:00 PM

fuck yeah! I was stressing about where/how to get bloodwork done after SUS500 that I was thinking about not getting it done. Thanks

#24 MasonSS

MasonSS

• Members
  • 371 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 10:02 PM

would be a good sticky

#25 heavydeadlifts

heavydeadlifts

white ronnie

• Members
  • 2,605 posts