anabolic androgenic life steroid steroids

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 SplashN96

SplashN96

• Members
  • 5,168 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 09:50 PM

Edited by serialced, 30 December 2009 - 11:03 AM.

#2 MikeDre

MikeDre

Banned

• Banned
  • 3,596 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 11:53 PM

Do you have any write-ups on how to analyze the Androgenic/Anabolic numbers and ratios? I have heard they dont mean much though because they are derived from rodent tests and are much different in humans.

#3 SplashN96

SplashN96

• Members
  • 5,168 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 12:03 AM

Do you have any write-ups on how to analyze the Androgenic/Anabolic numbers and ratios? I have heard they dont mean much though because they are derived from rodent tests and are much different in humans.

I added it to the articles we are looking for thread.

#4 heavydeadlifts

heavydeadlifts

white ronnie

• Members
  • 2,605 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 08:34 PM

Does someone know the half life of BOLD???
"Its those 5-7 meals consistently eaten every day (even when your not hungry) repeatedly over weeks and months and years that will get you there-not the exotic compound you feel is missing from your juice stack or that you think your current training regimen might be off. If you dont have the ability to forcefeed yourself at times when you arent even remotely hungry--you are not going to make it to the upper echelons of size in this sport." ~DC

#5 Happy234

Happy234

• Members
  • 3,449 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 03:44 AM

see how low phera androgenic is...everyone says its high when its not..I talked with the inventor sldge about this and he said phera is low androgenic..

and superdrol has androgenic sides, even though this chart says it doesnt it , it does!

#6 Cheezboyz

Cheezboyz

10-5-09...it begins!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 12:14 PM

According to this chart Superdrol should NOT have androgenic sides. It actually would be comparable to Anavar in terms of HIGH_anabolic::::LOW_androgenic activity...

Hey Splash, did you make this chart yourself? If not, what is the source?

Does everyone agree that this chart is accurate?

#7 PromoterESTP

PromoterESTP

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 02:15 PM

whats the source?

#8 InterFC

InterFC

lurking...maybe

• Members
  • 1,913 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 02:21 PM

someone correct me if im wrong; but the best source for the A:A ratios of any of these compounds is in the book "Androgens and Anabolic Agents" by julius a. vida, i believe.

its available at my schools library and i have refereed to it a few times. unfortunately that book is also pretty much the FDA's "what to ban next" list. every potent designer for the last 50 years is described in detail in there.

#9 Happy234

Happy234

• Members
  • 3,449 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 10:39 PM

According to this chart Superdrol should NOT have androgenic sides. It actually would be comparable to Anavar in terms of HIGH_anabolic::::LOW_androgenic activity...

yeah it should not have androgenic side effects but it does.

have you ever done it? I done it twice and know how to different between more anabolic compounds and more androgenic. the deep base voice, aggression sides came with this

Superdrol is the only one I disagree with on this list. and also the fact that it comes from dht like normal masteron does.all that is added is methylation

dht=androgenic

#10 sugardaddy

sugardaddy

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 09:07 AM

Could you re-link the chart it seems off

#11 Focus

Focus

Compulsive Reader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 09:22 AM

Hmmm... I'm no expert, but I thought that Phera was only 1.5x as anabolic as Superdrol. Am I missing something?

Ref: http://www.discussbo.../pheraplex1.pdf

#12 Focus

Focus

Compulsive Reader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 09:36 AM

Thanks for the reference. Repped.

#13 sugardaddy

sugardaddy

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 10:19 AM

Thanks Brah, how do you give out reps kinda lost on it??

#14 m1tmonkey

m1tmonkey

• Members
  • 643 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:15 AM

I know that anabolic and andro ratios have to do with the effectiveness of each compound but i often wonder how much? I think we can all agree that superdrol does have andro sides, and on another note is way more powerful then epi. But if you were to just go by the chart you would pick epi over superdrol any day of the week, but in real world epi dosent compare to superdrol in my opinion anyway. I also believe that although certain compounds have general sides, depending on the person they can all vary as to intensity of the sides and even different sides altogether. I know that i felt alot better on 30mgs of superdrol then i did on 30-40mg of Phera everyones different.

#15 brymaster

brymaster

• Members
  • 2,973 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 08:14 PM

Does everyone agree that this chart is accurate?

No.

Halodrol and promagnon have not been tested in the hershberger assay. Or at least i've never seen evidence that they have. And some of those half life's look like they were pulled from someone's ass.
Contributor @ www.totalflexblog.com
blog.priceplow.com

Antaeus Rep

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: anabolic, androgenic, life, steroid, steroids

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users