clomid cycle hpta low test test

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 BigCatDaddy

BigCatDaddy

• Members
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 05:15 PM

After 5 or 6 months off of a cycle I have low test. Thinking of trying a "restart protocol" using Clomid. Any thoughts on a restart protocol?

#2 Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

• Knowledgable User
  • 9,764 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 08:37 AM

After 5 or 6 months off of a cycle I have low test. Thinking of trying a "restart protocol" using Clomid. Any thoughts on a restart protocol?

you think you have low test or you do have low test?

i would see a doctor. anyone can make recommendations but u need someone following your progress and adjusting your meds accordingly

#3 BigCatDaddy

BigCatDaddy

• Members
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 09:19 AM

you think you have low test or you do have low test?

i would see a doctor. anyone can make recommendations but u need someone following your progress and adjusting your meds accordingly

I have low test; 158. I recommeded an HPTA restart to my doctor and he checked with the Endo in town and he said it wouldn't work using Clomid or Nolva to wait a month and get tested again. I haven't done a cycle of a PH since June so a month won't help IMO.

I've seen this work for several people and I know Dr. Crisler at All Things Male - Center for Men's Health, the leading Endo in the country when it comes to this stuff says it will work and others here will vouch for it also. So bascially I'm on my own it setting up protocol, but will have blood work done after the Clomid and then 4-6 weeks after I stop using it.

#4 jibby

jibby

Whitetail slayer

• Members
  • 1,496 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 09:42 AM

I am interested in this BCD, I hope all goes well for ya. IF you remember pm me when you have a plan, I may try this in the near future. I am Getting bloodwork done next week and I just have that shitty feelin that things arent ok

#5 BigCatDaddy

BigCatDaddy

• Members
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 09:53 AM

Here is what a respected member of the board suggested to me.

50mg of Clomid, 4-5g of LCLT, HCGenerate or Tforce, lots of healthy fats, squats, leaner diet, avoid high intakes of stims, and later in the clomid cycle, pop some exemestane, should be good to go.

I don't have any exemestane, but I plan to do everything else.

#6 Raymond-Calitri

Raymond-Calitri

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 09:57 AM

Here is what a respected member of the board suggested to me.

50mg of Clomid, 4-5g of LCLT, HCGenerate or Tforce, lots of healthy fats, squats, leaner diet, avoid high intakes of stims, and later in the clomid cycle, pop some exemestane, should be good to go.

I don't have any exemestane, but I plan to do everything else.

Well that and the clomid are the most important parts to that plan. The rest of that stuff you can set on fire, it's not going to do anything. I'd run 6 weeks of a serm in conjunction with tapered aromasin.

-I said 50 cars not fort nine n a haf.

#7 BigCatDaddy

BigCatDaddy

• Members
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:02 AM

Well that and the clomid are the most important parts to that plan. The rest of that stuff you can set on fire, it's not going to do anything. I'd run 6 weeks of a serm in conjunction with tapered aromasin.

I was thinking 50/50/50/50/25/25 on the Clomid.

What do you think about running the PP Test Recovery Stack after the SERM? Overkill?

#8 imh0813

imh0813

• Members
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:40 AM

I agree with Raymond. The other stuff is not really necessary. I don't know what examastane is so I won't even give an opinion on that. As you know BCD, I did a little over 6 weeks on nolva. I feel great, you know what my results were. I get blood work done every few months anyway whether I am on or off cycle just to make sure everything is in check so once I get my next tests results i'll let you know.
see...besides phforum bros helping me with steroidz...they help me with the crazy bitchas

#9 Germanic

Germanic

Still Alive

• Members
  • 747 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 06:32 PM

The best way to re-start your HPTA is to take an aromatase inhibitor, get something like Chrysin is your best bet.

Then you need something to boost testosterone. Tribulus extract will do the trick.

Also, get a preworkout supplement like NO-Xplode. Your balls will be hanging low after a few days of this stack!

#10 Bluecapt74

Bluecapt74

Alpha RED

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 06:55 PM

The best way to re-start your HPTA is to take an aromatase inhibitor, get something like Chrysin is your best bet.

Then you need something to boost testosterone. Tribulus extract will do the trick.

Also, get a preworkout supplement like NO-Xplode. Your balls will be hanging low after a few days of this stack!

???Trib???

I LOLLED.:facepalm:
I Rep, You Rep, We ALL REP!:thumbup:
Just Do it.
1st. Hdrol 6wks (done) +abo 11 lean
2nd. Xtren\Fura 8wks (done) +7 lean

Depressed?
Over Worked?
Job Suck?
Unappreciated?
Family Problems?
Money Worries?
.....Well Here is a pill for you!

FUKITOL:sad::mellow::clown:
1000mg

When life just Blows..... FUKITOL!

#11 ChaseB

ChaseB

"I take them I took them"

• Members
  • 1,709 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 06:56 PM

I agree with Raymond. The other stuff is not really necessary. I don't know what examastane is so I won't even give an opinion on that. As you know BCD, I did a little over 6 weeks on nolva. I feel great, you know what my results were. I get blood work done every few months anyway whether I am on or off cycle just to make sure everything is in check so once I get my next tests results i'll let you know.

I was planning on going with Clomid but decided to run Nolva instead.....you did 6 weeks of Nolva for a restart or was this PCT?

#12 imh0813

imh0813

• Members
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:01 PM

I was planning on going with Clomid but decided to run Nolva instead.....you did 6 weeks of Nolva for a restart or was this PCT?

chase, it was a restart
see...besides phforum bros helping me with steroidz...they help me with the crazy bitchas

#13 ChaseB

ChaseB

• Members
  • 1,709 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:22 PM

chase, it was a restart

Thanks bro! Glad it worked out for you....keep us posted with future bloodwork if possible

#14 BigCatDaddy

BigCatDaddy

• Members
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:23 PM

Thanks bro! Glad it worked out for you....keep us posted with future bloodwork if possible

I think he is done with blood work and everything has been up and runnin good on it's own for some time.

#15 ChaseB

ChaseB

• Members
  • 1,709 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:23 PM

I think he is done with blood work and everything has been up and runnin good on it's own for some time.

That's great news

#16 BigCatDaddy

BigCatDaddy

• Members
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:36 PM

Here is his thread if you haven't read it. I PM'd him to see if his levels stayed up after being off Nolva for a few months and he said it did.

http://www.prohormon...art-hpta-3.html
  • ChaseB likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: clomid, cycle, hpta, low test, test

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users