• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 BoardAdmin

BoardAdmin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,541 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 10:15 PM

We noticed a lot of people were asking support questions in the wrong place which is why many things were not getting answered. We assumed people would only use the contact us section of the store but many were using the forum so we created this forum to take care of support related questions. We apologize if your question was not answered if you asked it on the forum, we take responsibility for that.

Why did I not receive a shipment confirmation e-mail?
-Confirmation e-mails go out as soon as we process the order and if it was ordered before 4:30 PM EST you will definitely get one that day. If you do not get one please check your SPAM box. PHF e-mails contain keywords such as 'supplement' and this often gets flagged as spam. Be sure to add us to your contact list so this doesn't occur.

If I can't find my shipment confirmation order can I still track my order?
-Absolutely! This is one of the great features with our cart system. Simply sign in with your user name and password to our store (not the forum) and on the left side of the screen once signed in you will see a link that says My Orders. Click this and it will give you up to date information about your order.
NOTE: You must have created an account at checkout or ordered with your username and password, not as a guest, to be able to use this feature or the cart system does not know who you are.

How long does UPS ground shipping take?
Here is a map that explains how many BUSINESS DAYS it takes to get to you. UPS does not count weekends as shipping days.

How quickly will my order ship?
-All orders ship SAME DAY as long as we receive them before 4:30 PM EST. Occasionally we will ship them out later than this but we will always ship them before this.

I ordered UPS 2nd day air on Friday why did I not receive my package until Tuesday?
-UPS does only counts business days as shipping days so if it is ordered on Monday you will receive it Wednesday but two business days from Friday makes it Tuesday.

Does UPS ship on Saturday if I choose overnight?
-No, they will not delivery on Saturday, however, USPS Express Mail does in most cases.

Why can't I stay logged into my account on the store?
-This is most often a case where cookies in your browser are not turned on. You can turn cookies on various ways but it depends on which browser you are using.

Do I have to be logged into place an order?
-No, you can checkout as a guest.

If PHF Store doesn't have something can I request it?
-Of course! We encourage this, please let us know if there is something that you are looking for that we do not have and we will do our best to get that product or brand in stock.

Does PHF ship internationally? If so where?
-Yes, we do ship internationally but right now only to Canada. Please note that once we provide you with tracking and it is sent we cannot control what Customs decides to do with your order. We try to be as nondescript as possible on the orders and make them low profile but it is ultimately random at times.

#2 rondo9

rondo9

• Members
  • 261 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 08:32 PM

Does PHF ship internationally? If so where?
-Yes, we do ship internationally but right now only to Canada. Please note that once we provide you with tracking and it is sent we cannot control what Customs decides to do with your order. We try to be as nondescript as possible on the orders and make them low profile but it is ultimately random at times.

No more shipping to Australia?

#3 timmm36

timmm36

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:51 AM

Hrmm no shipping to Aus? bummer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users