Macrobolic

RIP Sammoken

• 4,029 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 07:33 PM

Ok, so far I've done:
30 dips
20 pullups
50 pushups

and will be attempting the squat and bench soon (300 bench, 350 squat) Bench is iffy, but I'm going to try anyways, but the squat I should get no sweat. I'm going to have to see where my deadlift is, but I doubt it's at 2xbw.

I still don't have a camera that works though, which sucks, but I think my dad will let me borrow his so I can get all of these recorded.

So I just got 390lbs on the squat at a bodyweight of ~205lbs today. I tried 360, 370, 380, and then 390. I got a vid of all of those except for the 390 (the camera recorded right up until I dropped down and pushed it back up :facepalm:) That stupid camera has been nothing but trouble lately.

#277 The Wicked Jester

The Wicked Jester

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 09:37 PM

Been out of commision for a minute, whats good fellas?

......The Wicked Jester......

Ђņ[¤µņЂÃŸ Ђņ[¤µņЂÃŸ Ђņ[¤µņЂÃŸ PHF CHAPTER OF IRON Ђņ[¤µņЂÃŸ Ђņ[¤µņЂÃŸ Ђņ[¤µņЂÃŸ

Nom Z ☼ Holden Caulfield ☼ DFA_DFA ☼ Head ☼ AMcHizZl3 ☼ 3rDegree ☼ Adrenolin ☼ lilsteve83109 ☼ placeofskulls ☼ warrior504th ☼
NIUNIU_SAN ☼ Spriggan ☼ House ☼ Smeg954 ☼ SIZE.MATTERS ☼ Macrobolic ☼ KENKONG ☼ airforcechief11 ☼The Wicked Jester ☼ evolushun ☼

http://www.prohormoneforum.com/misc/3586-phf-chapter-iron-recruitment-thread.html

#278 Macrobolic

Macrobolic

RIP Sammoken

• 4,029 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 10:41 AM

Been out of commision for a minute, whats good fellas?

Not much, getting close to completing everything in Phase I, just gotta get a camera so I can record and post everything. Bench press max has gone up 5lbs, and squat is back to where it was last december :fawkyeah: (I had lost a lot of strength from Jan-Apr). Found out that my grip is crap though, could only pull 330 on the DL, with wraps I was able to do 405 before.

#279 memmemnon

memmemnon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 10:35 PM

hey fellas im pretty new, but i can nail nearly all the rank 1 numbers, just my bench needs a bit of work, had a shoulder injury thats kept me back a couple of months. ill upload photos or vids when i get a chance, just looks a lil wierd walking around gym with a camera.
5'10 86.5kg's (190lb's) goal of 96kg's (211lb's)

Squat - 185kgs (407lb's)
Deadlift - 190kgs (418lb's)
Bench - 115kgs (253lb's) plagued from injury

2nd place is the first loser

#280 Drexx

Drexx

• Members
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 07:37 PM

Gettin there, haha

Edit: Nevermind I lied, I just calc'd up the numbers since I got heavier and I'm a little further than I thought, but still have it in sight, haha.
:fukinskanks:

Said he had beef, asked me if I had my piece, sure do two .22's in my shoes

Hit me up with a sub in
http://forum.bodybui...php?t=121744311

#281 Macrobolic

Macrobolic

RIP Sammoken

• 4,029 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 07:41 PM

Gettin there, haha

Edit: Nevermind I lied, I just calc'd up the numbers since I got heavier and I'm a little further than I thought, but still have it in sight, haha.

:yodawg:

Those drastic wiehgt changes mess everything up. I'm getting down to 175-180 and then slowly lean bulking up while following Ripptoe's basic program. I'm attempting to really increase the Big 3 lifts weights in preparation for DC training, and that should easily put me past all of Phase I's req's.

#282 Drexx

Drexx

• Members
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 08:30 PM

:yodawg:

Those drastic wiehgt changes mess everything up. I'm getting down to 175-180 and then slowly lean bulking up while following Ripptoe's basic program. I'm attempting to really increase the Big 3 lifts weights in preparation for DC training, and that should easily put me past all of Phase I's req's.

Haha true that. I'm doing Westside right now and adding some decent strength. I think when I'm done with this program I might give Rippetoe's a shot for a month then early in the year I'm gonna be running Smolov with a little ME/DE Bench in there.
:fukinskanks:

Said he had beef, asked me if I had my piece, sure do two .22's in my shoes

Hit me up with a sub in
http://forum.bodybui...php?t=121744311

#283 safira218

safira218

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 04:59 AM

good to know :D

I agree that everything should be full ROM. I don't think that this has to mean to complete ******* on pullups, but you you should be going almost all the way down, and then back up. That's my suggestion.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users