haha, fatty! :yodawg:

:(:(:(:(:(

#27 Macrobolic

Macrobolic

RIP Sammoken

• 4,029 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 12:25 PM

15 is easy, 20 is the right number!

I'm with Nom, I don't see myself doing a 300lb bench for a while. I hope to get close when I'm on my Dymeth cycle but I still don't think I will reach 300.

I know I can get the deadlift and squat but I won't be able to do that for a while. Physical therapy on my lower back seems to be taking forever!

You injure your back, man? I've injured it a couple of times (soft tissue) so I didn't need physical therapy. That sucks :(

I did have to go to PT for my elbow when I hyperextended it during a wrestling match. 7 weeks for a stinkin' elbow :mad:

#28 Macrobolic

Macrobolic

RIP Sammoken

• 4,029 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 12:28 PM

I have to hit 330 (rounding up).

At my current weight, I'm gonna have to bench 315, dead 420, and squat 370. Got the squat easy, dead I could do easily with straps, but my grip sucks so that's gonna take some work, bench though, that's gonna take me awhile. :(

haha, fatty! :yodawg:

So that to my face sucka! :yodawg: (J/K brah!)

#29 ULY

ULY

µ ђ CHAPTER OF IRON ņ ī

• Members
  • 3,985 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 11:53 AM

Yeah yeah.. 49 pushups! No way was that last one coming though without a few seconds break.. get it next week for sure :)

Chest day tomorrow, so going to aim for 25 solid dips..

Ђņ[¤µņЂÃŸ Ђņ[¤µņЂÃŸ Ђņ[¤µņЂÃŸ PHF Chapter of Iron Ђņ[¤µņЂÃŸ Ђņ[¤µņЂÃŸ Ђņ[¤µņЂÃŸ

Nom Z ☼ Holden Caulfield ☼ DFA_DFA ☼ Head ☼ AMcHizZl3 ☼ 3rDegree ☼ Adrenolin ☼ lilsteve83109 ☼ placeofskulls ☼ warrior504th ☼
NIUNIU_SAN ☼ Spriggan ☼ House ☼ Smeg954 ☼ SIZE.MATTERS ☼ Macrobolic ☼ KENKONG ☼ airforcechief11 ☼The Wicked Jester ☼ evolushun ☼

#30 Nom Z

Nom Z

The Real Deal

• Members
  • 5,445 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 08:48 PM

50+ pushups, nose was basically touching the ground, if there's a problem with form, I can redo them.

Video4.flv video by MiscterZ - Photobucket

guest pass: miscer

Edited by Nom Z, 26 February 2009 - 08:51 PM.

Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

#31 Macrobolic

Macrobolic

RIP Sammoken

• 4,029 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 01:01 AM

50+ pushups, nose was basically touching the ground, if there's a problem with form, I can redo them.

:o

I only counted 46, I watched it twice.

:o

Form looks good though! I basically look to make sure that the upper arms and forearms become perpendicular.

#32 808leo

808leo

cutting

• Members
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 02:30 AM

sorry bro 46... but no doubt you could have hit 50 :D
☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

Training Camp Member

#33 Nom Z

Nom Z

The Real Deal

• Members
  • 5,445 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 02:38 AM

Well I suck at counting :facepalm: tomorrow Ill vid 50, I should have just kept going till exhaustion.

#34 ULY

ULY

µ ђ CHAPTER OF IRON ņ ī

• Members
  • 3,985 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 05:00 AM

Nice effort, great form too. Looked like you could have squeezed out 50. You'll defo get it next time :ninja:

Nom Z ☼ Holden Caulfield ☼ DFA_DFA ☼ Head ☼ AMcHizZl3 ☼ 3rDegree ☼ Adrenolin ☼ lilsteve83109 ☼ placeofskulls ☼ warrior504th ☼
NIUNIU_SAN ☼ Spriggan ☼ House ☼ Smeg954 ☼ SIZE.MATTERS ☼ Macrobolic ☼ KENKONG ☼ airforcechief11 ☼The Wicked Jester ☼ evolushun ☼

#35 Nom Z

Nom Z

The Real Deal

• Members
  • 5,445 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 10:31 AM

Nice effort, great form too. Looked like you could have squeezed out 50. You'll defo get it next time :ninja:

I stopped bc I thought I had broken 50, lol, Ill do it again today after class.

#36 KENKONG

KENKONG

WHY SO SERIOUS???

• Members
  • 8,378 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:08 AM

sorry bro 46... but no doubt you could have hit 50 :D

DO I neg him for fraudin!? :eek:

:D

#37 Smeg954

Smeg954

Game Changer

• 5,745 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:53 AM

Alright, I got to fess up here.

I thought I would be able to do 20 pullups and I even made the comment that 15 was easy. Boy was I wrong!

Normally, I do 5 sets of pull ups first thing on back day. I warm up do 5 pullups and then do 3 sets weighted pullups at 20lbs and a final set of 5 at BW.

Well the other day back day cam around and I thought, "lets see how many pullups I can do in a row."

Fucking 13!!! I could only do 13 damn pullups! I felt like a total douchebag!

I will now say that I have no idea of what I am capable of doing. Hopefully I can do the pushups and dips but I have no clue! Wil try soon though.

You injure your back, man? I've injured it a couple of times (soft tissue) so I didn't need physical therapy. That sucks :(

I did have to go to PT for my elbow when I hyperextended it during a wrestling match. 7 weeks for a stinkin' elbow :mad:

I think the therapy is helping but it is hard to say right now. it has been lingering for so long I finally decided to bite the bullet and start going!

#38 KENKONG

KENKONG

WHY SO SERIOUS???

• Members
  • 8,378 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:57 AM

Alright, I got to fess up here.

I thought I would be able to do 20 pullups and I even made the comment that 15 was easy. Boy was I wrong!

Normally, I do 5 sets of pull ups first thing on back day. I warm up do 5 pullups and then do 3 sets weighted pullups at 20lbs and a final set of 5 at BW.

Well the other day back day cam around and I thought, "lets see how many pullups I can do in a row."

Fucking 13!!! I could only do 13 damn pullups! I felt like a total douchebag!

I will now say that I have no idea of what I am capable of doing. Hopefully I can do the pushups and dips but I have no clue! Wil try soon though.

I think the therapy is helping but it is hard to say right now. it has been lingering for so long I finally decided to bite the bullet and start going!

Oh well, you'll get there man.

Good of you to post and let them know.

At 231, they'd be my only issue here. :)

#39 ULY

ULY

µ ђ CHAPTER OF IRON ņ ī

• Members
  • 3,985 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 03:28 PM

At 231, they'd be my only issue here. :)

Join the training camp bro and work on your pullups. In the meantime you can get the other stuff out of the way - deads/squats etc :ninja:

Nom Z, I went for the pushups after watchin your vid. I thought I had it too. I break the reps up like.. 20 + 15 + 10 + 5 to make it seem less daunting.. somehow I counted 50 but was only at 45 :facepalm:

Couldn't do anymore anyway, even if I counted right..

vWcxUiFim6s

#40 ULY

ULY

µ ђ CHAPTER OF IRON ņ ī

• Members
  • 3,985 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 11:40 AM

Well today was the day for hitting x2 BW Deadlift. I got 190kg on my third attempt which works out at 418.87lbs. My current bodyweight is 200lbs so I'm clear by 18lbs :D

Wasn't expecting my grip to hold up, but I had the advantage of chalk today (rare thing in my gym).

Next week I'll go for it again, maybe even 200kgs and I'll tape it somehow (maybe iPhone video hack).

Where you guys at - everyone's went silent, hope you lot are actually working out :mad:

#41 Macrobolic

Macrobolic

RIP Sammoken

• 4,029 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 01:41 PM

Well today was the day for hitting x2 BW Deadlift. I got 190kg on my third attempt which works out at 418.87lbs. My current bodyweight is 200lbs so I'm clear by 18lbs :D

Wasn't expecting my grip to hold up, but I had the advantage of chalk today (rare thing in my gym).

Next week I'll go for it again, maybe even 200kgs and I'll tape it somehow (maybe iPhone video hack).

Where you guys at - everyone's went silent, hope you lot are actually working out :mad:

Yep still here. Busy working out :bosko:

The other day I just tried to do the pullups and pushups as I didn't have long to workout. I got the 50 pushups (no video, will do it again) but only got 15 pullups. I'll have to work some more on those. I think when I'm done with my cut I'll be able to do the pullups, then I can work on the deads, bench, and squat. The squat should come pretty quickly, but the deads and bench are going to take awhile.

#42 Smeg954

Smeg954

Game Changer

• 5,745 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 02:02 PM

Hopefully I will be starting DL's again tomorrow! Going to start at 135 and 225 again and see how my back holds up. Wish me luck!

#43 Macrobolic

Macrobolic

RIP Sammoken

• 4,029 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 01:36 AM

Hopefully I will be starting DL's again tomorrow! Going to start at 135 and 225 again and see how my back holds up. Wish me luck!

Luck has now been given to your back. :yodawg:

#44 House

House

Not the Dr.

• Members
  • 5,972 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 07:32 AM

did the same in my workout yesterday, but did 125 for wmup and215 for working sets. Felt pretty good, not pain. So thats a start (yes low back problems in the past).

#45 KENKONG

KENKONG

WHY SO SERIOUS???

• Members
  • 8,378 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 01:58 PM

30 BW dips - done
50 BW pushups - done
x2 BW Deadlift - done
x1.5 BW Bench - done
20 BW Chinups or pullups - got 12
x1.75 BW Squat - done

#46 Nom Z

Nom Z

The Real Deal

• Members
  • 5,445 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 03:16 PM

30 BW dips - done
50 BW pushups - done
x2 BW Deadlift - done
x1.5 BW Bench - done
x1.75 BW Squat - done

Well you arent any fun.

#47 KENKONG

KENKONG

WHY SO SERIOUS???

• Members
  • 8,378 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 03:23 PM

Well you arent any fun.

haha. Wasn't ez in less than a year
and a half. :) @ 222 lbs.

#48 ULY

ULY

µ ђ CHAPTER OF IRON ņ ī

• Members
  • 3,985 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 03:28 PM

30 BW dips - done
50 BW pushups - done
x2 BW Deadlift - done
x1.5 BW Bench - done
x1.75 BW Squat - done

Heheh. We got you on the pullups! You're in the dog pound with the rest of us grunts til then :D

Edit: I wonder how much of the Rank 2 stuff you might already be able to do.. will try and find the exercises, wrote em down somewhere..

#49 Nom Z

Nom Z

The Real Deal

• Members
  • 5,445 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 03:34 PM

haha. Wasn't ez in less than a year
and a half. :) @ 222 lbs.

Ya, and your 400+ big lifts...no fair.

:waitwut:

#50 ULY

ULY

µ ђ CHAPTER OF IRON ņ ī

• Members
  • 3,985 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 03:40 PM

Here's a few of the exercises from Rank 2. They ain't set in stone or a complete list yet. But I'm thinking that if guys want to, they can opt to do two exercises from Rank 2 to skip an exercise form Rank 1. A lot harder, but an option at least, especially for a lot of the guys who don't do deads because of back issues..

x2 BW Squat 1 - REP
x2.5 BW Deadlift - 1 REP
BW Clean and Press - 1 REP
1.2 BW Dumbell Incline Press - 12 REPS
1.2 BW Close Grip Bench Press 25 REPS

Edited by ULY, 04 March 2009 - 03:43 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users