• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#26 Smeg954

Smeg954

Game Changer

• 5,745 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 02:14 PM

hmmm icey cool to numb the cortisol, hot to relax the visceral fat haha

I was kinda just adding to the available adreno products. However it would be much more cost efficient to make your own t-d

My next batch I need to filter better. Still have some residuals in there and it is kinda gritty to rub on!:facepalm:

#27 WILDCAT

WILDCAT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 01:23 AM

Next week will be starting a recomp as follows:

H drol: 3/3/3/3/3/3/0
11 Test:5/5/5/5/5/5/5

Will be going OTC with this one using reversitol, my question is should I lower my daily dose of 11 test and extend my cycle longer (I have 4 bottles of straight 11 test) or keep my dosage at 500 mg ED.

#28 PezzaNovante

PezzaNovante

• Members
  • 443 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 08:12 PM

this is pretty interesting stuff now here's a question,since i dont know the answer and would like to find out. is 11 0x0 best for cutting/fat burning or is there other supps that out perform it?

#29 OdinsMissingEye

OdinsMissingEye

• Members
  • 317 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 09:32 PM

Has anyone ever heard of the compound 11-ketatestosterone brand name Icon?

The Official AnabolicMinds Supplement Store

Apparently it has similar effects to 11-oxo but it's cheaper. Any thoughts?

#30 Faints

Faints

dat dere clen

• Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 11:49 PM

Would bridging 11 OXO for 2 weeks as such help with a little bit of leaning out after a 4 weeks bulk with Epi?

Epi 30/30/30/40
11 OXO 0/0/0/0/6/6
I has a sad.. I has no calves :facepalm:

#31 MikeDre

MikeDre

Banned

• Banned
  • 3,596 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 02:18 AM

Has anyone ever heard of the compound 11-ketatestosterone brand name Icon?

The Official AnabolicMinds Supplement Store

Apparently it has similar effects to 11-oxo but it's cheaper. Any thoughts?

I believe 11OXO converts to 11keto. So in essense its the same. I thought it costs more tho. At least mroe than 11oxo clones

#32 PezzaNovante

PezzaNovante

• Members
  • 443 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 09:47 AM

well what about an 11oxo cycle then pct with clomi/tamox. wouldnt that with the help of clomid get you more cut? and also help with pct or am i missing something?

#33 TRex

TRex

• Members
  • 5,986 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 07:41 PM

how low of a dose of 11 oxo do you have to run to not have to use pct? and could you stack 11 oxo low dose with an AI?

I loved 6 oxo on my cut last year and would love to add 11 oxo into the mix

SeriousNutritionSolutions
*TRex [at] seriousnutritionsolutions.com*

http://www.nutraplan...tion-solutions/

http://www.prohormon...html#post220400

"The girls were commenting on how strong your arms were. They were like 'Zomg huge!!!'" -MikeDre

""Oh the huge guy?" (MikeDre's roommate referring to TRex) - MikeDre's roommate

#34 RobbFix

RobbFix

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 11:38 AM

how low of a dose of 11 oxo do you have to run to not have to use pct? and could you stack 11 oxo low dose with an AI?

I loved 6 oxo on my cut last year and would love to add 11 oxo into the mix

there is zero supression at doses under 3 per day. I am actually thinking about running it 4x per day for 60 days with Halodrol LG and Novedex XT as part of a future cut.

my buddy ran 3 bottles at 3 a day and didn't like it because he didn't feel he lost enough weight. However, after running it his moobs and lovehandles shrank more than anything else. Prompting him to buy another 4 bottles for a future run.

Proud Member of the 100 lb. Club

Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
robbfix@seriousnutritionsolutions.com
http://www.nutraplan...ition-solutions

Robb's Ominous Clap of Thunder Log

Texas Motherfuckers

#35 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,306 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 05:40 PM

there is zero supression at doses under 3 per day. I am actually thinking about running it 4x per day for 60 days with Halodrol LG and Novedex XT as part of a future cut.

my buddy ran 3 bottles at 3 a day and didn't like it because he didn't feel he lost enough weight. However, after running it his moobs and lovehandles shrank more than anything else. Prompting him to buy another 4 bottles for a future run.

Does the muscle building effects take away from the cortisol suppression at some point? Meaning if you are using a high dosage, do you get more of the muscle building than fat loss?
I love you man!

#36 waldo21212

waldo21212

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 10:04 PM

Anyone have any thoughts on using Adrenosterone as a test base for a cycle? My thoughts are if it could be run at a moderate dosage to get enough conversion to test, it could be used as a test base for a longer (6+ weeks) cycle without and not have libio/sex drive crash. Kind of like how the old 4-AD (4-diol, not the new crap with the same name) used to be used. Thoughts/comments?

#37 Happy234

Happy234

• Members
  • 3,449 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 12:40 AM

Anyone have any thoughts on using Adrenosterone as a test base for a cycle? My thoughts are if it could be run at a moderate dosage to get enough conversion to test, it could be used as a test base for a longer (6+ weeks) cycle without and not have libio/sex drive crash. Kind of like how the old 4-AD (4-diol, not the new crap with the same name) used to be used. Thoughts/comments?

no.

#38 dfunk1132

dfunk1132

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 02:45 PM

Does anybody have a link to the thread describing how to filter the 11-OXO caps so they can be used transdermally? I've heard of people just straight up dumping their 11-oxo caps into penetrate but this doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

I been looking forever and can't find anything....:facepalm:

Edited by dfunk1132, 23 May 2009 - 02:50 PM.

#39 sammoken

sammoken

Paging Dr. Faggot

• Members
  • 5,366 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 12:31 PM

Does the muscle building effects take away from the cortisol suppression at some point? Meaning if you are using a high dosage, do you get more of the muscle building than fat loss?

the primary action of 11oxo is to inhibit cortisone conversion to cortisol, so it will always take this action first. excess 11oxo in your blood stream will convert to non-aromatizable testosterone, but the cort inhibiting effects will not be negated by additional 11oxo... i think thats what you are getting at.

i thought about it, because it would have the same effect for all intents and purposes as old school 4-ad, but the quantities at which you'd have to run 11oxo would be absurd. this would be a good option if you had tons of money, and didnt want to run injectable test I suppose

Does anybody have a link to the thread describing how to filter the 11-OXO caps so they can be used transdermally? I've heard of people just straight up dumping their 11-oxo caps into penetrate but this doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

I been looking forever and can't find anything....:facepalm:

i dunno if the filtering method was ever described in a thread. I never openly posted it because there are some potential dangers. if you are still interested, pm me ;)
  • milkhouse likes this
I-Force Nutrition Rep
www.IForceNutrition.com

PHFLog, follow me: Destruction Terror & Mayhem

#40 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,306 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 07:36 PM

the primary action of 11oxo is to inhibit cortisone conversion to cortisol, so it will always take this action first. excess 11oxo in your blood stream will convert to non-aromatizable testosterone, but the cort inhibiting effects will not be negated by additional 11oxo... i think thats what you are getting at.

i thought about it, because it would have the same effect for all intents and purposes as old school 4-ad, but the quantities at which you'd have to run 11oxo would be absurd. this would be a good option if you had tons of money, and didnt want to run injectable test I suppose

i dunno if the filtering method was ever described in a thread. I never openly posted it because there are some potential dangers. if you are still interested, pm me ;)

yes it was thanks for the decisive answer bro.
I love you man!

#41 TRex

TRex

• Members
  • 5,986 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 01:35 PM

So if I just wanted to run 11 oxo with no pct, or something like ATD for a light pct or just incase pct how low should I dose transdermal 11 oxo?

THanks

"The girls were commenting on how strong your arms were. They were like 'Zomg huge!!!'" -MikeDre

#42 sammoken

sammoken

Paging Dr. Faggot

• Members
  • 5,366 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 03:07 PM

So if I just wanted to run 11 oxo with no pct, or something like ATD for a light pct or just incase pct how low should I dose transdermal 11 oxo?

THanks

100mg 2x daily would be a moderate dose, I wouldnt go lower than 150mg a day, personally. And unless you are running over 400mg, i would say atd would be sufficient for pct.
I-Force Nutrition Rep
www.IForceNutrition.com

#43 milkhouse

milkhouse

• Members
  • 6,306 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 07:22 PM

What kind of strength gains if any can i expect while cutting?
I love you man!

#44 sammoken

sammoken

Paging Dr. Faggot

• Members
  • 5,366 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 08:06 PM

What kind of strength gains if any can i expect while cutting?

from personal/other's experience, you should expect your strength to gradually increase...given appropriate diet/training
I-Force Nutrition Rep
www.IForceNutrition.com

#45 MAXMUSCLE86

MAXMUSCLE86

Future Skeeball Champion

• Members
  • 978 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 04:04 PM

Good post.

Care to elaborate on dosages?

#46 TRex

TRex

• Members
  • 5,986 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 04:07 PM

100mg 2x daily would be a moderate dose, I wouldnt go lower than 150mg a day, personally. And unless you are running over 400mg, i would say atd would be sufficient for pct.

fuuu, only had 21 days at 200mg a day :facepalm:

#47 sammoken

sammoken

Paging Dr. Faggot

• Members
  • 5,366 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 07:25 PM

Good post.

Care to elaborate on dosages?

:ipitythefool:refer to post #1

fuuu, only had 21 days at 200mg a day :facepalm:

wish you had gone another 6-9 weeks?:yodawg:
  • MAXMUSCLE86 likes this
I-Force Nutrition Rep
www.IForceNutrition.com

#48 TRex

TRex

• Members
  • 5,986 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 08:59 PM

I mean have not had lol

#49 LHDan

LHDan

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 05:46 PM

So is 11oxo and it's clones pretty much off the market? It seems to be hard to find, and when I do it's expansive as hell, was it always $45 a bottle?

#50 RobbFix

RobbFix

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 11:40 PM

I am running BCL Straight 11-Test, which is a clone of 11-OXO. I paid less than $35 bucks a bottle on bb.com with a 10% of coupon. First and foremost, exact same thing, exact! Same results, same everything! I recommend the clone because it's cheaper and you need a lot of bottles!

I like to run it +800mg per day for 5 weeks (about 5 bottles) to bridge out of Methly DS. 11-OXO is amazing and by far one of my favorite PH

Proud Member of the 100 lb. Club

Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
robbfix@seriousnutritionsolutions.com
http://www.nutraplan...ition-solutions

Robb's Ominous Clap of Thunder Log

Texas Motherfuckers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users