70 replies to this topic

#1 sammoken

sammoken

Paging Dr. Faggot

• Members
  • 5,366 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 12:17 PM

Adrenosterone Cheat Sheet

It seems that there is a lot of interest in andrenosterone, so I decided to compile most everything I know into an all-in-one... Enjoy!

What is Andrenosterone?
Andrenosterone is a weak androgen that is naturally released from the adrenal cortex (adrenal androgen) along with other glucorticosteroids in response to stress stimuli.

Cortisol Control
The premise behind andrenosterone is that supplemention of this compound will give the user direct modulation of their cortisol, there-by allowing for excess visceral/adipose fat to be eliminated. The method by how this is done is important to understanding the compound's use. Cortisol, our scapegoat for protein breakdown and fat storage(although cortisol can have a postive effect on fat too...) is a glucorticosteroid released from the adrenal gland, and is also locally synthesized in the body by conversion of free cortisone in the blood via the enzyme 11HSD-R1. By inhibiting this conversion, you are "controlling" cortisol and not eliminating it(which is why I made an allusion to cortisol's positive abilities too, otherwise we could simply inhibit cortisol altogether, but this would not be a good idea).

Dynamics of Adrenosterone
Adrenosterone works in two ways. The first way is alluded to in the previous paragraph, by inhibiting cortisol convertion from cortisone via the 11HSD-R1. Basically, Adrenosterone more efficiently "bonds" to the 11HSD-R1 than cortisone, there-by occupying the receptor and disallowing the synthesization of cortisol. The second way Adrenosterone "works" is also through enzymatic reaction. It turns out, adrenosterone is a prohormone to 11-ketosterone. 11-ketosterone is a non-aromatizable form of testosterone.

Delivery Methods
1)Obviously, adrenosterone is bio-available. Current brands include:
Ergopharms 11oxo 60caps 75mg/serving
Black China Labs Straight 11 Test 60 caps 50mg/cap
Fast Action Pharma 11 Test 60 caps 100mg/cap
2) The other legitimate delivery system for adrenosterone is through topical application, a.k.a. Transdermal delivery. Right now, there are no companies selling a topical app for adrenosterone. Apparently this isnt DHSEA compliant...
***Dosing guidlines per delivery system***
1)Oral delivery will be composed of cycles lasting 3-9(12 for experienced users) weeks. A low-end oral dose would be 200-300mg QD for 9 weeks. A moderate+ dose is 600-700mg. Obviously, you can create your own dosing regimen, but it would not be uncommon to begin with the 300mg dose and after a few weeks bump it up to the 600mg(or higher) dose and run it at that for the remainder of the cycle. Adrenosterone does become rather suppressive, and more androgenic at the moderate+ dosages. PCT should be included for longer cycles, and shorter cycles where moderate+ dosages are used, or cycles where adrenosterone is "stacked" with other anabolics.
1.5)Bridging Adrenosterone: figured I'd add this here because this is beginning to be a favorite... An "11oxo bridge" is becoming pretty common and it is usually a two-three week addition of adrenosterone to a ph/ds/aas cycle, before PCT is began. Remember, adrenosterone converts to a derivate of testosterone, so this is not a PCT product. Dosing in a bridge should be higher than the moderate dose, 600mg or higher. This is so that you take advantage of adrenosterone's cortisol controlling ability and it's conversion to testosterone derivates. I will address this again, but the user should look to continue to make solid muscular gains on an adrenosterone bridge.
2)Transdermal delivery should be within the 100-300mg QD range, with 300mg being a moderately-high daily dose, assuming the purity of the powdered adrenosterone is very high. More on transdermal application later...
***Parmacodynamics of Adrenosterone***
1)After ingestion, adrenosterone becomes active in approximately an hour, wherein it stays active for 4-5 hours.
2)After being applied topically, adrenosterone will become active more quickly than through oral administration, approximately 30-45 minutes. Peak serum levels will still be around 4-5 hours with this method.

"Spot" fat loss via trandermal application.
This has long been debated as to whether or not it works, but currently, we believe that "spot" fat loss cannot be achieved through excersize, but may be acheivable through transdermal adrenosterone application. The theory is that the adrenosterone will specifically inhibit the conversion of cortisone at the site of local adminstration, as well as throughout the body, but more completely at the site. Empiricle evidence suggests that this is possible with adrenosterone.

How do I make my transdermal adrenosterone since no one is selling it???
There are two ways to do this, both involve removing the contents of the cap. One method involves seperating the fillers, which I'm not going to describe because I really dont want to be responsible for you blowing your house up:D The other method is simply dumping your caps into transdermal gel, which you can purchase on the internet. Depending on the gel, there may be more steps required, but the instructions should be included with whichever gel you purchase.

PCT with adrenosterone
This is necessary with higher/prolonged doses. I will say that an OTC PCT may be used with adrenosterone, but a SERM may be required if you are running doses high enough to mimic exogenous testosterone supplementation.

Cutting with Adrenosterone
The "cut" application seems to be where adrenosterone use is favored the most. So here are some of the expectancies...
You will build muscle on adrenosterone, even in a cut(this is diet prohibitive of course). By this statement, I am referring to adrenosterone's ability to inhibit cortisol(which will cause protein breakdown) and to mimic testosterone.
You can "cut" with adrenosterone, transdermally/orally in low doses, and not need a PCT. Remember, adrenosterone is an endogenous hormone, and I have yet to see any data that suggests that exogenous supplementation will "shutdown" your natural production of adrenosterone. Although, supplementation of higher doses will "shutdown" your natural production of testosterone.
If you are stacking adrenosterone for it's cutting effects, the same rules should apply to its physical actions as if it run standalone. So, a furazadrol/11oxo stack would yeild really good results on body composition, hint hint!

Bulking with adrenosterone
Yes, you read it right, you can definately use adrenosterone to bulk, but the cycle layout is going to require high-end doses and PCT.

Maximizing Adrenosterone
To get the most out of adrenosterone IMO, the user should look to use adrenosterone for both it's cortisol controlling abilities and its testosterone mimicing abilities. Diet and exercise should follow suit.

Stacking Adrenosterone
I see no problem stacking adrenosterone with any ph/ds, or supplement for that reason, except maybe creatine(for the purpose of cutting obviously). In fact, adrenosterone would make a good addition to any cycle... not trying to pimp adrenosterone, simply answering the seemingly repetitive question, "can I add 11oxo to my cycle to help me loose fat, even though that's not the main goal of my cycle." In this instance, the low end dose may be all that is necessary.

I will add to this as/if necessary... feel free to make amendments! And also, if there are still any unanswered questions, make them, so I can amend accordingly...

Edited by sammoken, 16 February 2009 - 12:46 PM.

• ULY, heroOFtheDAY, TheYoungBlood and 2 others like this
I-Force Nutrition Rep
www.IForceNutrition.com

PHFLog, follow me: Destruction Terror & Mayhem

#2 meathead666

meathead666

• Members
  • 6,575 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 12:35 PM

Great read;)
  • Happy234 likes this
Check out my Focus Xt Log!
http://www.prohormoneforum.com/supplement-logs/27413-meaty-accidentlys-focus-xt.html

#3 Smeg954

Smeg954

Game Changer

• 5,745 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 12:41 PM

Just to point out:

Fast Action 11 test is 50mg / capsule

or 100mg/ serving as it says on the bottle.

and Egropharm is

75mg/cap or 225mg per serving.

BCL actually has the most per individual cap!
  • Happy234 likes this

#4 sammoken

sammoken

Paging Dr. Faggot

• Members
  • 5,366 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 12:41 PM

Just to point out:

Fast Action 11 test is 50mg / capsule

or 100mg/ serving as it says on the bottle.

and Egropharm is

75mg/cap or 225mg per serving.

BCL actually has the most per individual cap!

thanks and fixed
I-Force Nutrition Rep
www.IForceNutrition.com

#5 Macrobolic

Macrobolic

RIP Sammoken

• 4,029 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 12:29 AM

Good write up
  • Happy234 likes this

#6 TRex

TRex

• Members
  • 5,986 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 02:02 PM

Thanks for the write up man

I am going to be running it topically and have 7.5g for 3-4 weeks

Do you suggest tapering it up?

If i can it straight i could do 350mg/day for 21 days but maybe i should start at like 100 or 200mg?

THanks

SeriousNutritionSolutions
*TRex [at] seriousnutritionsolutions.com*

http://www.nutraplan...tion-solutions/

http://www.prohormon...html#post220400

"The girls were commenting on how strong your arms were. They were like 'Zomg huge!!!'" -MikeDre

""Oh the huge guy?" (MikeDre's roommate referring to TRex) - MikeDre's roommate

#7 sammoken

sammoken

Paging Dr. Faggot

• Members
  • 5,366 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 02:09 PM

Thanks for the write up man

I am going to be running it topically and have 7.5g for 3-4 weeks

Do you suggest tapering it up?

If i can it straight i could do 350mg/day for 21 days but maybe i should start at like 100 or 200mg?

THanks

Tapering it up is not a bad idea, but three weeks @ 350mg td would be an awesome first ph cycle IMO. And your PCT products would be fine in this scenario, which I recommend you do a short PCT even at three weeks. Another addition to this piece is that there isnt any "cortisol rebound" after a cycle, so that shouldnt be a concern in PCT.
I-Force Nutrition Rep
www.IForceNutrition.com

#8 Holden Caulfield

Holden Caulfield

Banned

• Banned
  • 4,707 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 02:09 PM

awsome write up.

just added 11oxo today! gonna run it at 600 for the last 3 weeks of my cycle.

i may sound like i know a thing or two but im probably talking out of my ass

#9 Smeg954

Smeg954

Game Changer

• 5,745 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 02:19 PM

Needs to be a sticky!

#10 TRex

TRex

• Members
  • 5,986 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 02:29 PM

Tapering it up is not a bad idea, but three weeks @ 350mg td would be an awesome first ph cycle IMO. And your PCT products would be fine in this scenario, which I recommend you do a short PCT even at three weeks. Another addition to this piece is that there isnt any "cortisol rebound" after a cycle, so that shouldnt be a concern in PCT.

Actually i was thinking of doing 3 weeks of 11 oxo then "bridging" (would u call it that) with 4 weeks of 3 AD.

The reason is because I was going to cut anyway (its spring) but also wanted to run 3 ad (would have to wait to run that) so i thought they are both pretty mild why not run them back to back?

Also before anyone says "why are u cutting then bulking" i would like to answer that.

I do not want to start bulking at the bf% i am currently at. I am at the upper limit of the bf% I like to be and wanted to cut for spring anyway. It is infact not stupid to cut before 3ad IMO and in mathmatical terms I will show why.

Scenario A: Just run 3 ad and no cut
(these are all arbitrary numbers)
200 lbs, 15% bf 170 lbs of muscle 30 of fat
bulk with 3 ad get to 210 lbs, 16% 176.4 33.6 of fat

Scenario B: run 3 weeks of 11 oxo cutting, 4 weeks of 3 ad bulking
200 lbs, 15% bf 170 lbs of muscle 30 of fat
cut to 195 lbs, 12% bf, 171 lbs of muscle, 23 lbs of fat
Bulk to 205, 13% bf, 178 lbs of muscle, 26.5 lbs of fat

So in situation B i now have 7 lbs less fat and 2 lbs more muscle

I think that makes sense, i might have messed up the math, lol

Edited by TRex, 17 February 2009 - 02:42 PM.

SeriousNutritionSolutions
*TRex [at] seriousnutritionsolutions.com*

http://www.nutraplan...tion-solutions/

http://www.prohormon...html#post220400

"The girls were commenting on how strong your arms were. They were like 'Zomg huge!!!'" -MikeDre

""Oh the huge guy?" (MikeDre's roommate referring to TRex) - MikeDre's roommate

#11 sammoken

sammoken

Paging Dr. Faggot

• Members
  • 5,366 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 02:39 PM

Actually i was thinking of doing 3 weeks of 11 oxo then "bridging" (would u call it that) with 4 weeks of 3 AD.

The reason is because I was going to cut anyway (its spring) but also wanted to run 3 ad (would have to wait to run that) so i thought they are both pretty mild why not run them back to back?

Yes, that would be a bridge.
I-Force Nutrition Rep
www.IForceNutrition.com

#12 Chief

Chief

• Members
  • 826 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 04:15 PM

nice read...btw, BCL's Straight 11 Test is 100mgs per cap, not 50.

#13 sammoken

sammoken

Paging Dr. Faggot

• Members
  • 5,366 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 03:07 PM

nice read...btw, BCL's Straight 11 Test is 100mgs per cap, not 50.

yup, when I went in to edit the first time, thanks to smeg, I accidectally changed BCL's and FA's mg/cap, so they are backwards

I dont have the power to edit anymore:(
I-Force Nutrition Rep
www.IForceNutrition.com

#14 Dave P

Dave P

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 10:39 PM

This thread is relevant to my interests.

#15 MikeDre

MikeDre

Banned

• Banned
  • 3,596 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 11:14 PM

Trex and I mixed ours up tonight. 6.5 g each in 8oz penetrate 2.0 each

#16 fourpack

fourpack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 07:31 PM

I picked up 6 bottles if 11oxo the other day. I plan to run 675mg a day for 40-45 days:bosko:

#17 saku11

saku11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 10:25 PM

good read! I'm going to be giving transdermal adrenosterone a try in a few months.

#18 RobbFix

RobbFix

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 11:26 AM

man I love Adrenosterone, great read.
  • MikeCellucor likes this

Proud Member of the 100 lb. Club

Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
robbfix@seriousnutritionsolutions.com
http://www.nutraplan...ition-solutions

Robb's Ominous Clap of Thunder Log

Texas Motherfuckers

#19 getloose33

getloose33

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 10:36 PM

Black china labs super 11 test has 100mg in it not 50mg, i just bought it.

#20 sammoken

sammoken

Paging Dr. Faggot

• Members
  • 5,366 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 11:18 PM

Black china labs super 11 test has 100mg in it not 50mg, i just bought it.

refer to post #13
I-Force Nutrition Rep
www.IForceNutrition.com

#21 Brjohn

Brjohn

Grandpa Sleek

• Members
  • 3,831 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 09:12 AM

Black China labs has..... never mind
***NY Giants***
**Dat Ass Crew**
**Chocolate Milk Post workout Crew
**PHF Mobile Crew**
***{I miss ANON}Crew***

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, All that matters is that you beat the leprechauns" - Stewie

☠NYG Labs Rep☠

Bravo Co. 1st Recomp Battalion

#22 sammoken

sammoken

Paging Dr. Faggot

• Members
  • 5,366 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 05:09 PM

Black China labs has..... never mind

:waitwut:

Adrenobolan will be a new addition to the adrenosterone products on the market and it will be in 100mg caps
  • ...Kennedy likes this
I-Force Nutrition Rep
www.IForceNutrition.com

#23 sammoken

sammoken

Paging Dr. Faggot

• Members
  • 5,366 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 12:57 PM

So there is a t-d adrensterone about to hit the market:

LiveLong TD-SI, 4oz spray adrenosterone (apprx. 3g adreno per bottle)

will be about $50
I-Force Nutrition Rep
www.IForceNutrition.com

#24 Smeg954

Smeg954

Game Changer

• 5,745 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 01:48 PM

So there is a t-d adrensterone about to hit the market:

LiveLong TD-SI, 4oz spray adrenosterone (apprx. 3g adreno per bottle)

will be about $50

I wonder if you could mix a little more into that spray?

If not I will stick with making my own.

Started my TD today and it is interesting. Rubbing it in around the mid section and it gives me a warm feeling. No flushing or redness, just warm! :D

#25 sammoken

sammoken

Paging Dr. Faggot

• Members
  • 5,366 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 01:54 PM

I wonder if you could mix a little more into that spray?

If not I will stick with making my own.

Started my TD today and it is interesting. Rubbing it in around the mid section and it gives me a warm feeling. No flushing or redness, just warm! :D

hmmm icey cool to numb the cortisol, hot to relax the visceral fat haha

I was kinda just adding to the available adreno products. However it would be much more cost efficient to make your own t-d
I-Force Nutrition Rep
www.IForceNutrition.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users