• Please log in to reply
407 replies to this topic

#1 henryv

henryv

Mr. Picky Pants

• Super Moderators
  • 3,736 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 10:31 AM

Creatinol-O-Phosphate (COP) is an amazing compound that was originally developed in Italy as a drug for patients with cardiac insufficiency. Studies went on to show that COP had an amazing ability to rapidly increase both skeletal muscle strength and endurance. How COP works in the muscle cell is not entirely known but it may work in a manner similar to creatine. Unlike creatine however COP does not require loading and its effects are felt rapidly. Anecdotal reports have also suggested that COP has a remarkable ability to help relieve chronic muscular aches and pains.

I have been working with supplemental COP longer than just about anyone (8 years) and I think I know a little bit about the stuff. Although you may find COP in other nutritional supplement formulas, to my knowledge it has never been sold in dosages that I know are high enough to be truly effective. Therefore, Prototype Nutrition has formulated COP into an easy to consume effervescent formula for rapid absorption - finally allowing the consumer the ability to ingest effective doses of COP.

So come experience the magic of COP with Prototype Nutrition Effervescent COP

-------------------------------
[Scientific literature has demonstrated the ability of COP to do the following]
• Increase muscular endurance and strength
• Decrease oxygen consumption during exercise
• Rapidly increase ATP levels in muscles
• Buffer lactic acid and lowers lactate/pyruvate ratio

Effervescent COP

Edited by henryv, 12 May 2011 - 04:45 PM.

330tqur.jpg

#2 FCrane

FCrane

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 10:42 AM

Would a decrease in post exercise oxygen consumption impair fat loss?

#3 pablogdog

pablogdog

inforthelulz

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 10:45 AM

How long does it fizz? (j/k)
How soon 'til available? (srs)

#4 blmcgee81

blmcgee81

• Members
  • 1,893 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 10:56 AM

I m in for this have not been let down yet by a Prototype product yet

#5 djmenace

djmenace

• Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 11:02 AM

PA doing his part in the fight against skinny pencil-necked terrorists!!!! Looking forward to giving this a try.

#6 pablogdog

pablogdog

inforthelulz

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 11:07 AM

I m in for this have not been let down yet by a Prototype product yet

Nor have I. All the products are great.

It should be available to order tomorrow, if not before.

Time to start lurkin'.

#7 owen_z

owen_z

• Members
  • 4,830 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 11:19 AM

Im in. Plop plop fizz fizz!!

#8 Roun3er

Roun3er

• Knowledgable User
  • 4,778 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 11:46 AM

Pubmed says no evident side effects and is well tolorated, thsats good news.

Acute clinical tolerance of creatinol O-phosphate.Melloni GF, Minoja GM, Lureti GF, Merlo L, Pamparana F, Brusoni B.

Abstract
Acute clinical tolerance to N-methyl-N-(beta-hydroxyethyl) guanidine O-phosphate (creatinol O-phosphate, COP) was investigated in volunteer human subjects without heart or renal disease and without other serious illness. COP was administered i.v. at three different dosages, 1020 mg (group A), 2040 mg (group B) and 3060 mg (group C), in comparison with a placebo (group D). Arterial pressure, heart rate, ECG pattern and a complete blood analysis showed no change at any COP dosage, with the exception of blood phosphate, which increased in groups B and C. Cumulative urinary excretion of phosphate and creatinine and diuresis increased, whereas other urine parameters did not change. The phosphate and creatinine increases derived from the COP molecule and the increase in diuresis from a simple osmotic process required to dilute the phosphate in the tubular fluid. All these alterations were statistically significant and dose-related with COP and had been expected. COP proved to be a very well tolerated drug without any evident side effect.

PMID:575490[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Acute clinical tolerance of creatinol O-phosphate. [Arzneimittelforschung. 1979] - PubMed result

Heres another...

Pharmacological and toxicological properties of creatinol O-phosphate. A review.
Marzo A, Ghirardi P.

Abstract
N-Methyl-N-(beta-hydroxyethyl)guanidine O-phosphate (creatinol O-phosphate, COP) has proved to possess anti-ischemic and anti-arrhythmic activities associated with improved ionic balance and heart performance. These activities, which have also been shown in clinical studies, are more evident in pharmacological and clinical conditions involving a hypoxic damage of the heart muscle. Pharmacokinetic studies have shown that absorption of COP administered i.m. is complete. COP is distributed in all organs, and in particular, in the kidney, liver and myocardium. After being dephosphorylated, this drug is eliminated with urine. Dephosphorylation of COP occurs in the kidney and liver. COP crosses the membrane of the myocardial cell, concentrating in the cytosoluble fraction. The results of the toxicological studies confirm that COP has no side effects, is excellently tolerated and has a favourable therapeutic index.

http://www.ncbi.nlm....v/pubmed/395957

Edited by Roun3er, 02 May 2011 - 12:06 PM.

PHF Supplements Rep

http://www.phfsupplements.com

#9 Roun3er

Roun3er

• Knowledgable User
  • 4,778 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 11:51 AM

Henry, will the possible increase in blood phosphate have any negative feedback effects on calcium?

Or is that ratio (high blood phosphate = low bone calcium) only a cause and effect when it comes to natural phosphate levels in kidney patients, rather than a supplemental increase?

PHF Supplements Rep

#10 Roun3er

Roun3er

• Knowledgable User
  • 4,778 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 11:56 AM

It seems Vitamin D aides in the absorption of phosphates, is it recommended to add Vitamin D to the COP dose?

PHF Supplements Rep

#11 Roun3er

Roun3er

• Knowledgable User
  • 4,778 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:04 PM

Finally a supplement in this industry that is actually GOOD for your heart...

Creatinol O-phosphate therapy in patients with inadequate coronary circulation. Double-blind clinical trial.
Barlattani M, Guglielmi G, Mammarella A.

Abstract
N-Methyl-N-(beta-hydroxyethyl) guanidine O-phosphate (creatinol O-phosphate, COP) was checked on patients suffering from inadequate coronary circulation (12 patients had a recent myocardial infarction and 13 were suffering from angina pectoris) versus a reference substance (solvent of COP) in a double blind study. COP improved rhythm disturbances, chest pains and symptoms of contractility failure to a statistically significant degree.

PMID:395958[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Creatinol O-phosphate therapy in patients with ina... [Arzneimittelforschung. 1979] - PubMed result

PHF Supplements Rep

#12 DavidCream

DavidCream

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:04 PM

YES YES YES. FINALLLLLLLLLLLLY. I used to beg over at bb.com for someone to make a straight COP product cuz i LOVE the stuff. I am beyond pumped for this.

#13 BRMORG18

BRMORG18

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:12 PM

excited for this. can't for more details

#14 JBerto

JBerto

• Members
  • 208 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Europe

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:29 PM

Apart of bodybuilding i often run in long distance trail races (+40 Km), could COP help in these endurance races?

#15 InterFC

InterFC

lurking...maybe

• Members
  • 1,913 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:30 PM

im in
Feisty time 100

besides the whole "nolva is liver toxic" stuff is bullshit

I disagree. Nolva does stress the liver, making it liver toxic.

But at the doses and lengths we self-med with (10-20mg, 4-8weeks) I would only give it a 1 on a scale of 1 to Jaundace:steroidsbad:

RIP Sammoken (Sam Kennedy)

#16 DavidCream

DavidCream

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:32 PM

Apart of bodybuilding i often run in long distance trail races (+40 Km), could COP help in these endurance races?

I cant speak with any scientific sources but when I was taking a COP product (Aplodan i think it was called) I noticed I was becoming MUUUUCH less fatigue in football. I was running streaks alllllll game.

#17 GeeMann

GeeMann

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,486 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:36 PM

Creatinol-o-phosphate Is Not Creatine right?

#18 djmenace

djmenace

• Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:38 PM

Creatinol-o-phosphate Is Not Creatine right?

It will probably happen to me someday but how did you lose all your reps?
  • bowskie69 likes this

#19 owen_z

owen_z

• Members
  • 4,830 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:51 PM

Was there a flavor mentioned that I missed?????

#20 morguk

morguk

• Members
  • 284 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:52 PM

Cool stuff, looking forward to peoples reviews.

#21 djmenace

djmenace

• Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:56 PM

Will the price range be comparable with TF2?

#22 tgbb12

tgbb12

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:58 PM

Hey hey, alright, what do you know a company that releases their products when they say they are going to!!!

ORDERED

#23 owen_z

owen_z

• Members
  • 4,830 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 01:12 PM

While were on the topic of prototype, either my droid isn't showing it or there's no indication but is the actual 7-11 stack package back in stock now?

#24 Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

• Knowledgable User
  • 9,910 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 01:34 PM

It seems Vitamin D aides in the absorption of phosphates, is it recommended to add Vitamin D to the COP dose?

no because COP has the phoshpate bound by a covalent bond. it is not a phophate ion

Visit My Blog www.patrickarnoldblog.com

Become a Member of E-Pharm Facebook Page www.facebook.com/epharmnutrition

#25 Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

• Knowledgable User
  • 9,910 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 01:35 PM

i am not entirely sure about this. good question

Visit My Blog www.patrickarnoldblog.com

Become a Member of E-Pharm Facebook Page www.facebook.com/epharmnutrition

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users