Effervescent Creatinol-O-Phosphate

• Please log in to reply
407 replies to this topic

#401 frost

frost

• Members
  • 682 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:06 PM

is it enough to take one scoop of COP everyday to profit from its effects? than one tub would last 50 days. or do i have to buy 2 tubs for 50 days? i think it would be a good idea to take it everyday or do you think only on workout days?

This may help you. From PA's blog post: "Consequently one probably needs at least 2 grams a day of oral COP to really begin to see its benefits." (http://patrickarnold...muscle-panacea/)

#402 frost

frost

• Members
  • 682 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:10 PM

Or just run this https://www.prototyp...ProductCode=711. 11-oxo is back from PA?!

#403 uubiduu

uubiduu

• Members
  • 464 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:07 PM

This may help you. From PA's blog post: "Consequently one probably needs at least 2 grams a day of oral COP to really begin to see its benefits." (http://patrickarnold...muscle-panacea/)

This article doesnt answer all my questions unfortunately

Gesendet von meinem GT-S5830i mit Tapatalk 2

#404 Needanewname

Needanewname

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:00 AM

How important is the baking soda relative to the CoP? The effect of sodium bicarbonate ingesti... [J Strength Cond Res. 2013] - PubMed - NCBI sodium bicarb, potassium bicarb...or whatever you put in CoP that isn't baking soda, if it's working the same buffering mechanism, it might be that you're giving us two awesome ergogenics instead of just one...

#405 Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

• Knowledgable User
  • 9,910 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:03 AM

How important is the baking soda relative to the CoP? The effect of sodium bicarbonate ingesti... [J Strength Cond Res. 2013] - PubMed - NCBI sodium bicarb, potassium bicarb...or whatever you put in CoP that isn't baking soda, if it's working the same buffering mechanism, it might be that you're giving us two awesome ergogenics instead of just one...

the amount of bicarb in effervescent cop is far below the huge amounts u need for ergogenic effects due to buffering

Visit My Blog www.patrickarnoldblog.com

Become a Member of E-Pharm Facebook Page www.facebook.com/epharmnutrition

#406 markopcoltrane

markopcoltrane

Breakin the Law, Breakin

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 01:08 PM

Years ago I tried to ingest spoonfuls of bicarb to get some kind of ergogenic effect...just couldn't stomach it.  I don't like the taste/texture/smell at all (with plain water) and didn't even want to think about trying that again with any other liquid

#407 Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

• Knowledgable User
  • 9,910 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 03:42 PM

Years ago I tried to ingest spoonfuls of bicarb to get some kind of ergogenic effect...just couldn't stomach it.  I don't like the taste/texture/smell at all (with plain water) and didn't even want to think about trying that again with any other liquid

You need like 15 grams for an ergogenic effect.  The only way I can do that is to stuff it into capsules

Even then it sorta doesnt sit so well in the gut

Visit My Blog www.patrickarnoldblog.com

Become a Member of E-Pharm Facebook Page www.facebook.com/epharmnutrition

#408 bigflex0

bigflex0

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 07:57 PM

You need like 15 grams for an ergogenic effect.  The only way I can do that is to stuff it into capsules

Even then it sorta doesnt sit so well in the gut

Not too mention the number of caps you would have to take. People complain about taking more than 3-4 a day as it. My brother in law is a training tri-athlete and I am starting to focus a bit more on athletic type training vs straight BB. I think COP may be a supplement we could both benefit from. I know there is nothing synergistic per-say but BA, CM, and COP would make a really nice natty program I am thinking. All researched in humans and you can tell if they are working or not. I am going to give this a go. Thanks for the info PA.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users